Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

Kim Tae Hee was voted as the top 100 sexiest asian girls this year, 2006.

Top 50 Girls

Yoo Jin Kim

Kim Tae Hee

Song Hye Kyo

Jolin Tsai

Nicole Scherzinger

Erika Sawajiri

Kosaka Yuka

Kim Min Sun

Angelica Lee

Boa Kwon

Rainie Yang

Athena Chu

Choi Ji Woo

Miriam Yeung

Han Chae Young

Diana Zubiri

Charmaine Sheh

Carina Lau

Zhang Zi Yi

Patina

Christy Chung

Akane Soma

Ayumi Kinoshita

Sammi Cheng

Yuni Li

Miri Hanai

Chiling Lin

Li Yu Chun

Cecilia Cheung

Kelly Lin

Stephine Deng

Teng Shin

Coco Lee

Aki Hoshino

Miyazaki Aoi

Zhang Xiao Hui

Matsuura Aya

Liu Zhen

Yvonne Yao

Jiang Qin Qin

Fan Bing Bing

Karen Mok

Zhang Hui Mei

Matilda Tao (Momoco)

Patty Hou

Jane Zhang

Alyssia Chia

Rene Liu

Sonija Kwok

Shu Qi

vote here : vote : http://www.asianmei.com/

cr: mamaveve

tnx for the info kneekey! lets support KTH! :)

Guest ice_cryst

whos lee dong gun?

Lee Dong Gun became famous as Martin of LIP here in the Philippines

I agree, they seem to look good together...

And also Lee Dong Wook could be good to be paired with our Tae Hee :)

Guest istatowin

alo kangta luver and ferrum17! welcome to KTH thread! :)

yap ferrum theyre siblings in real life! ;) KTh, i agree, is very pretty in Gumiho...glad u began to appreciate her too... :)

Lee Dong Gun became famous as Martin of LIP here in the Philippines

I agree, they seem to look good together...

And also Lee Dong Wook could be good to be paired with our Tae Hee :)

oh! tnx! how r u?

thats why i wanna watch "lets go." coz KTH was paired w/ LDW in that series! where can i find it??? hmm...

Guest ice_cryst

hahaha! weird! :lol:

alo everyone! reading backpages....

alo angel! :) so glad to see u here too even if ur so busy! :)

yeah, what a surprise 4 me too! :lol:

at least, i can talk to someone about KTH the whole day if ever! hahha

well i was surprised too! its really cool, and i hope that KTH supporters in the phils will grow...she just needs more exposure here. Hey istatowin, why don't we have this pledge to TV networks to give more exposure for KTH. I believe ABS or GMA could do this if there will be a public interest. Rain was having this on-going publicity here for Love To Kill, why shouldn't GMA do that for KTH since LSIH will be shown there.

:)

Guest ice_cryst

alo kangta luver and ferrum17! welcome to KTH thread! :)

yap ferrum theyre siblings in real life! ;) KTh, i agree, is very pretty in Gumiho...glad u began to appreciate her too... :)

oh! tnx! how r u?

thats why i wanna watch "lets go." coz KTH was paired w/ LDW in that series! where can i find it??? hmm...

it's an old series right? let me see if i could find a link where to get that. :)

In terms of modeling, like the banner in your signature...GeoffKTH will be an excellent pair! :)

Good evening KTH fanatics!

Let's support KTH to be the #1 on the sexiest asian girl this year! :)

Go unnie! :D

my 2nd pick will be Diana Zubiri. hahaha!

...I thought LSIH will replace Jewel In The Palace (it ended last Tuesday here in the Phils)...but still patience is a virtue!

Guest Satine_Ross

Whoo thx for the pix

time to change my laptop's diplay pix again B) she looks hottie in red and white :lol: i think light colors fit her well.

Im waiting for England match,C'MON ENGLAND

hahaha! weird! :lol:

alo everyone! reading backpages....

alo angel! :) so glad to see u here too even if ur so busy! :)

yeah, what a surprise 4 me too! :lol:

at least, i can talk to someone about KTH the whole day if ever! hahha

yup,now i also cant stop talking about taehee.

she's in my head now :w00t:

yu know i had a dream about her last nite,finally YAHOO but cant remember anything :tongue2: i always forget my dream

wil try harder next time :P

hahahha! no vacant position for other candidates kieron? :lol:

just sharing my being an LSIH fanatic here too! :lol:

LSIHEXT2.jpg

hmm for me:

1.Kim taehee

2.Istatowin :phew:

3.Syah B)

4.Beary :w00t:

B) good position right??

...I thought LSIH will replace Jewel In The Palace (it ended last Tuesday here in the Phils)...but still patience is a virtue!

Welcome here,snow_angel

i did vote for her,look like she's in 4th place now,but its ok coz its sexiest gal poll (i find her cute than sexy ;) )

only 4th or 5th's good already :)

hello everyone here!! :lol:

i just watch this K-drama - Forbidden Love.. the nine fox tale drama i think.. and found KTH is SOOOOOOooo Beautiful lor.. love JHJ too.. So HANDSOME!! :w00t::w00t:

browse through the thread because is over hundreds of pages.. and found lots of pics taken together with Lee Wan.. and i read some post , stated that they are Siblings.. ?? ... are they realli REAL SIBLINGS??

REALLI??? :w00t:

yup,they're real sibling.taehee's older than leewan 4 years if im not mistaken :)

kimtaeheeleewan3ut6vl.jpg

i think leewan's 22 y/o and im gonna turn 22 the day after 2morrow so i can be her bro :w00t:

look like our hot gals here like lee dong wook i found some pix of him......

leedongwook18fv.jpg

wow, i'm so proud that tae hee and soo ae got ranked.. :)

from my statistic knowledge i reckon there was a selection bias :D .. so the results are.. INVALID

new results: (set by me)

1. kim tae hee

2. soo ae

hahaha u all are so cute wif the selection bias comments ~

but i reckon we all are equally biased as well cus we all ranked Kim Taehee as #1 ! ~ :lol:

kim tae hee fans, i've uploaded an old show on clubbox. it's mc battle dangerous invitation. i think this is when she's first starting out as an actress (like getting known). the show is hilarious and i have a lot more episodes with different female celebrities.

it's really hilarious. this use to be my favorite show back in the days.

MC Battle - Dangerous Invitation - 081003 - Kim Tae Hee

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

tis is a very nice surprise luckyyou cus tis is an old show frm 2003 which i have never gotten to see .

i hope someone who can download off Clubbox successfully can reupload for the rest of us tis ep cus CB doesn't seem to work well for me anymore ! ~ :sweatingbullets:

DUde....she is so freaking pretty!!!! Kim Tae Hee and Hyun Bin as so cute!!!! I would liek to see her and him together in a drama! I love her eyes!

i second all tht u just said in ur post ! ~

i'd love to see her & HyunBin together in a drama as well .

Hi to all Kim Tae Hee fans!

Hi dear snow_angel , it's so nice to see another Kim Taehee fanatic in tis forum ,

do drop by here as much as u can ! ~ :D , glad tht u can post now ! ~

Guest sandbottle

i hope someone who can download off Clubbox successfully can reupload for the rest of us tis ep cus CB doesn't seem to work well for me anymore ! ~ :sweatingbullets:

ah i m trying to dl now..hope i can dl it n share wif u all :P

look hottie in read...

she's da real reads devill...

luv to see her wif hyun bi..

but still more like her wif KRW...

oh yea , she's really HOT in red , even a gurl like myself feels the same way ! ~

i really love to see alot of the Korean stars in red cheering the Korean Football Team on in the World Cup ! ~

i love her wif Kim Raewon but a new pairing in a drama wif HyunBin would be a fresh change too , maybe it tht happens ,

i may just switch to love them together more than her wif Raewon ? ~

watever it is , i think i'd love her wif whoever she gets paired up wif or not paired up wif in her dramas ! ~ :lol:

Guest sandbottle

i just watch this K-drama - Forbidden Love.. the nine fox tale drama i think.. and found KTH is SOOOOOOooo Beautiful lor.. love JHJ too.. So HANDSOME!! :w00t::w00t:

browse through the thread because is over hundreds of pages.. and found lots of pics taken together with Lee Wan.. and i read some post , stated that they are Siblings.. ?? ... are they realli REAL SIBLINGS??

o.. are u a fan too? :P

haha anyway they are real siblings!!

aren they hot ?

i think they are the hottest siblings in the whole world :D

Luv Kim Tae Hee. She's a very beautiful actress.

yeah..u are right..she is the most beautiful person i haf seen so far in my life :blush:

i saw the clips from Heungbu that syah posted.. was it the last episode or what.. i saw tae hee pregnant!! in that scene... but can't see where's the husband (that guy).. what happened???

yups u are right , 1 of the clips i posted had a scene frm the last part of the drama .

she was indeed pregnant in it , n her husband (Yeon Junghoon) is definitely there beside her .

she's standing in b/w her mother in law + husband (in black & clapping) in tis cap i just took below .

beside her husband @ the far right is her father in law who had also acted wif her in Stairway To Heaven as her real father ! ~

Taehee is waving to everyone i guess cus it's the end of the drama hehe + it's a happy ending for them all ! ~

sorry the cap ain't clear though ! ~ :sweatingbullets:

14gx.jpg

Kim Tae Hee was voted as the top 100 sexiest asian girls this year, 2006.

vote here : vote : http://www.asianmei.com/

cr: mamaveve

i placed my vote for Kim Taehee hehe , but not gonna be too particular abt the results ! ~ ;)

already nice to haf her on there !

oh kth is sexy of coz

does tt mean kth is no.2?

nopes , she's not #2 , the names are in random order since the votes are still ongoing ! ~

Taehee can be both sexy & goody to me i think when she wants to but i think she's kinda more of the good girl inside haha & in the images she portray now .

hello dear ferumm17 , welcome to the Kim Taehee thread on Soompi .

i'm glad to hear tht u watched Forbidden Love & i believe u did enjoy it right ? ~

hope it made u love Taehee hehe & would make u more interested to catch her other dramas .

btw , yea Taehee & LeeWan are definitely real siblings ! ~ His real name is Kim Hyung Soo & he's 4 yrs younger than her , he's the youngest child in the family & they both haf an elder sis . isn't tht just cool to knw tht they are siblings ? ~ :D

Guest sandbottle

i placed my vote for Kim Taehee hehe , but not gonna be too particular abt the results ! ~ ;)

already nice to haf her on there !

nopes , she's not #2 , the names are in random order since the votes are still ongoing ! ~

Taehee can be both sexy & goody to me i think when she wants to but i think she's kinda more of the good girl inside haha & in the images she portray now .

oh..i just voted too..hehe

wan to noe who i vote?

ah i think its abit obvious :vicx:

oic..ah but its alrdy vry good tt she is in the top 50..i haf seen the result..kimtaehee occupies 7% of the total vote now..

oh yes i think she is a good girl haha..

i hope Love Story In Harvard will be aired on Philippines Gma channel since they haf been keeping the drama for forever i believe ! ~

i'm glad Thailand is gonna air it soon , debutting tis Saturday , 17 June 2006 (Kieron's (Satine_ross) bday !) . i really hope the Thais who get to watch it (including Kieron who's living in Thailand now) will love it as much as most of us do & get rid of all those mean images of Taehee frm the recently aired Stairway To Heaven over there ! ~

btw Kieron , since u're turning 22 tis Saturday , it means u're exactly 1 wk older than me ! ~ , since we were born the same yr as Taehee's little brother , i can also be her younger sister since she hasn't got one anyway ~

btw it's 81 mins into the England game now , still 0 - 0 ~ :sweatingbullets:

go my Gerrard ! ~

Behind The Scenes pic frm one of her soju photoshoots back then .

f9fb9c8722032e4ebcdc947d205cbb.jpg

credit キム・テヒとその仲間達 .

Kim Taehee Behind The Scenes pics @ filming of Beans Avenue Cf frm 2004 ~ :wub:

credit good_taehee .

u can watch the Cf here ~ 30 secs ~

l1goodtaehee8xf.jpg

l2goodtaehee0rf.jpg

l3goodtaehee6zz.jpg

l4goodtaehee2hr.jpg

l5goodtaehee7dx.jpg

l6goodtaehee4em.jpg

l7goodtaehee5ms.jpg

l8goodtaehee5di.jpg

l9goodtaehee9ja.jpg

with actress Kim Min Sun .

l10goodtaehee4wy.jpg

ah anyway am so happy tht England won their match 2 - 0 (82nd min & 90th min) , both goals scored by my Liverpool boys , assisted by Beckham ~ i guess when it was the 81th min & i cheered Gerrard on then in my previous post , he immediately scored in the next minute ~ :lol:

Guest andrewujin

glad you like it. be sure to check out the official nine tail fox thread for more goodies and there; a link posted there to its NGs and makings.. welcome to Gumiho club .. yes, she's very pretty indeed .. when she's not a fox and even when shes a fox in that sexy black leather suit

Happy birthday Satine_ross....

one question everybody, is clubbox a peer to peer thing? does it require bit torrent? :huh:

Guest istatowin

well i was surprised too! its really cool, and i hope that KTH supporters in the phils will grow...she just needs more exposure here. Hey istatowin, why don't we have this pledge to TV networks to give more exposure for KTH. I believe ABS or GMA could do this if there will be a public interest. Rain was having this on-going publicity here for Love To Kill, why shouldn't GMA do that for KTH since LSIH will be shown there.

:)

thats a brilliant idea ice cryst! i'll try to get the email ads of all GMA bigwigs. but it will be highly feasible if they will bring KRW with her too since he starred in Attic cat w/c was also aired in GMA...

nway i already had GMAs customer service number...been knocking at their doors once in while to request for the airing of LSIH ASAP! :lol:

it's an old series right? let me see if i could find a link where to get that. :)

In terms of modeling, like the banner in your signature...GeoffKTH will be an excellent pair! :)

yap. dunno the exact year though...hehe! its possible if GLOBE telecom will introduced CHOCO phones here in phil! :lol: i accept no other female model but KTH! :lol:

alo angel! :) Yeah, just hope that by the time they finally aired LSIH the primetime viewers will be as active as now... *fingers cross*

disregarding my definition of sexy and beauty and if KTH is not an option and for patriotism il choose ms zubiri too! :lol:

Whoo thx for the pix

time to change my laptop's diplay pix again B) she looks hottie in red and white :lol: i think light colors fit her well.

Im waiting for England match,C'MON ENGLAND

yup,now i also cant stop talking about taehee.

she's in my head now :w00t:

yu know i had a dream about her last nite,finally YAHOO but cant remember anything :tongue2: i always forget my dream

wil try harder next time

hmm for me:

1.Kim taehee

2.Istatowin :phew:

3.Syah B)

4.Beary :w00t:

B) good position right??

Welcome here,snow_angel

i did vote for her,look like she's in 4th place now,but its ok coz its sexiest gal poll (i find her cute than sexy ;)

me 2nd? no take it syah! hahahha!

havent cast my vote yet...I find KTH sexy and appealing without trying.... ;)

before i forgot, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIERON! ALL THE BEST FOR SATINE ROSS! :cheers:

Guest beary

glad you like it. be sure to check out the official nine tail fox thread for more goodies and there; a link posted there to its NGs and makings.. welcome to Gumiho club .. yes, she's very pretty indeed .. when she's not a fox and even when shes a fox in that sexy black leather suit

Happy birthday Satine_ross....

one question everybody, is clubbox a peer to peer thing? does it require bit torrent? :huh:

andrewjin, cb is a p2p thingy... you can read up Clubbox Tutorial and FAQ for more details...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Satine_ross

shuke_detail_00034.gif

ah i m trying to dl now..hope i can dl it n share wif u all :P

I will try to upload as well if i manage to dl it successfully.... hang on there! ;)