Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest Satine_Ross

i finished watching it! tnx syah ur post here comes in handy! :lol:

i so loved the fourth one! i can feel that "sweet tension" between them. its like seeing hyun woo and soo in live... :lol: and the crowd seemed to like it... :w00t:

do we that aug 2005 andre kim FS? can i see it too? :D

alo chally!

heya satine rose i really gtg! just came back coz of andre kim video! :lol:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ANDREWujin! :)

Yup,i finished watching it too

yah love the 4th and the last one,i love to see taehee's in bridal wear.

Guest driftwood023

I like KTH <3 She's definitely one of my favorite k-actresses. I've only seen Nine Tailed Fox..I wanna watch Love Story in Harvard. ^^;

Guest istatowin

yah the food's fantastic,yummy

hmm dunno the diff between those 2 markets,i aint thailand's expert yet :lol:

http://www.njoyschool.net/data/club/lesson...2/c225/cut1.asf

http://www.njoyschool.net/data/club/lesson...2/c226/cut2.asf

yu can dl from these link

the 2nd link's the extendable version i talked about.

i think il gain 2 kilos if i stayed there for a week! :lol: thank you! mwah!

try to DL it later! :D

Guest istatowin

i find her pretty. i just wana know if she will be having new dramas or movies now?

alo ovette! :) welcome to KTH thread! ;)

she just finished filming the movie "the restless" which will be released this coming september, i heard...

Yup,i finished watching it too

yah love the 4th and the last one,i love to see taehee's in bridal wear.

yeah KTH looks very good in her bridal gown... :w00t:

Guest istatowin

I like KTH <3 She's definitely one of my favorite k-actresses. I've only seen Nine Tailed Fox..I wanna watch Love Story in Harvard. ^^;

alo driftwood! welcome here! :)

if u like KTH, gumiho and LSIH is a must see... u get to see different sides of KTH as a character actress... :D

Guest sandbottle

oh..den u haf got to watch it! u will love her even more i bet

Guest chally

heya satine, andrew and chally may i ask where in thailand are u all from?

bangkok?

I'm from BKK B)

and andrew, i remember watching a thai movie in CINEMAX 10 years ago! :lol: i think the title is "the red bike." my friend and i used to like it! :) quite funny and cute! haha

The red bike >> Mos & Tata rite ?

Guest chally

Hey guys how can I watch Heungbu and Screen << just 2 stories i didn't watch

Do ya got a link 2 load or buy?

Guest Satine_Ross

I'm from BKK B)

are yu a member of Pantip.com??

im not coz it does requir ID card :angry: but i think this site's quite interesting

i think il gain 2 kilos if i stayed there for a week! :lol: thank you! mwah!

try to DL it later! :D

i think i already gain 2-3 kilos :lol:

i love green curry :D and tom yum kung

Hey,every1

do yu guys miss me??

havent been here for 6 days i guess,what a busy week!! :fury: its monthend period so my job's overload

I think now im very far behind here :tears: love all things yu guys post

keep reposting taehee's pix coz im quite new here (when i first came here it was like 120 something already)

hey Kieron , i noticed ur absence ! ~ for a moment , i thought u didn't like Kim TaeHee anymore tht's y u haven't been coming ~ haha , just kidding , i kinda guessed u must be busy wif work , how can u not like TaeHee anymore right ? ~ anyway , wow , i wasn't here for a day , n tis thread grew 3 pgs , catching up now , enjoy reading all of ur posts ! ~ :D

Such a cute pic :D if im not mistaken,syah this pic used to be yr siggy somewhere,right??

yea u're right , tis pic of the siblings below used to be my siggy ! ~ :D

http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/2654/wl3goodtaehee6ux.jpg

thx syah never saw this clip before

now watching it only 3.43 min past :D love when Leewan pick up the phone for taehee.

im trying to save this clip to keepvid,not sure its gonna work or not.

wondering , did u manage to save tis clip ? cus it seems sandbottle & Chally can't seem to view it ~ :unsure:

http://www.diodeo.com/comuser/tv/tv_popup.asp?tv_code=2888

if u managed to , tht'd be great cus i so wanna keep tht vid & maybe make screenshots haha but i think can't save the clip right ? ~ :sweatingbullets:

i found this (Kim Tae Hee drawing portrait ) in Pantip.com

give the credit to imuya kudos her

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/4144/0a...f652618b4d7.gif

her work isnt competed yet

wow i'm so impressed by all these artists , a pity i dun haf the talent to draw .

if not , i would haf loved to share wif all of her fans my sketches of her ~ :lol:

i find KTH more and more interesting each day...

hope we can catch that movie her in phil too! *fingercross* :)

she definitely makes me wanna like her more & more each sec .

really hope her movie will be released in urs & my country too since i believe South East Asia was mentioned in a recent report wif regards to tis movie , but they didn't specify exactly which SEA countries .

Guest istatowin

I'm from BKK B)

Oh! Hows LSIH doing in the ratings there if i may ask? :D

Mos and Tata seemed familiar... they were both in high school there...he didnt like her at first but he eventually found out he loved her after her tranformation into a more likeable gal... :)

i love green curry :D and tom yum kung

hahaha! WEIGHT ALERT! get out of there! QUICK! :lol:

Guest Satine_Ross

hey Kieron , i noticed ur absence ! ~ for a moment , i thought u didn't like Kim TaeHee anymore tht's y u haven't been coming ~ haha , just kidding , i kinda guessed u must be busy wif work , how can u not like TaeHee anymore right ? ~ anyway , wow , i wasn't here for a day , n tis thread grew 3 pgs , catching up now , enjoy reading all of ur posts ! ~ :D

yea u're right , tis pic of the siblings below used to be my siggy ! ~ :D

http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/2654/wl3goodtaehee6ux.jpg

wondering , did u manage to save tis clip ? cus it seems sandbottle & Chally can't seem to view it ~ :unsure:

http://www.diodeo.com/comuser/tv/tv_popup.asp?tv_code=2888

if u managed to , tht'd be great cus i so wanna keep tht vid & maybe make screenshots haha but i think can't save the clip right ? ~ :sweatingbullets:

me,didt like taehee anymore?? haha it'd take a year to make me forget taehee :) i like Maria Sharapova,tennis player since wimby 2004 and i still like her now a day,not the way i used to like her back then tho.

anyway when she was out in french open this year,around 1 week ago,i was so disappointing and gived up to watch french open the rest of the tournie.

but i do think taehee's more special than maria,i think maria did chage after the famous and money caught her but seem like taehee hasnt change at all,im impressed with this fact.

yr absence only 1 day?? seem like yr absence for 3 days for me :phew:

sorry,i tried to save this clip many times but it failed but this clip's def worth to watch

i hope those 2 can manage to watch it.

syahhow's the exam??

Guest istatowin

wow i'm so impressed by all these artists , a pity i dun haf the talent to draw .

if not , i would haf loved to share wif all of her fans my sketches of her ~ :lol:

she definitely makes me wanna like her more & more each sec .

really hope her movie will be released in urs & my country too since i believe South East Asia was mentioned in a recent report wif regards to tis movie , but they didn't specify exactly which SEA countries .

me too... wish i hav talent in arts! :lol: WE MISS U SYAH! HOW ARE U? Wish school aint giving u too much headache... :)

lets keep our fingers cross! though theres a slim possibility that it will be marketed here! :(

Guest Satine_Ross

me too... wish i hav talent in arts! :lol: WE MISS U SYAH! HOW ARE U? Wish school aint giving u too much headache... :)

lets keep our fingers cross! though theres a slim possibility that it will be marketed here! :(

slim poosibility?? why that?? I thought its big chance she'll come to promote in our countries. :o

Guest istatowin

me,didt like taehee anymore?? haha it'd take a year to make me forget taehee :) i like Maria Sharapova,tennis player since wimby 2004 and i still like her now a day,not the way i used to like her back then tho.

anyway when she was out in french open this year,around 1 week ago,i was so disappointing and gived up to watch french open the rest of the tournie.

but i do think taehee's more special than maria,i think maria did chage after the famous and money caught her but seem like taehee hasnt change at all,im impressed with this fact.

yr absence only 1 day?? seem like yr absence for 3 days for me :phew:

sorry,i tried to save this clip many times but it failed but this clip's def worth to watch

i hope those 2 can manage to watch it.

syahhow's the exam??

what a coincidence! i used to like maria sharapova too! :lol: but yes not as much as i like and admire KTH! :D

never heard of her since last year coz i became busy with something. and now BUSY with KTH "affairs" hahahhah

slim poosibility?? why that?? I thought its big chance she'll come to promote in our countries. :o

coz only k-series are being shown here...we only got to watched other foreign films (Except hollywood produced movies) when there is a film festival here! :(

hahahha satine just watched the the link u gave me.

The crowd seems so excited seeing KTH! and the boys....HAHAHHAHA!

I had fun watching it though i cant understand korean! TNX! :D

Guest Satine_Ross

what a coincidence! i used to like maria sharapova too! :lol: but yes not as much as i like and admire KTH! :D

never heard of her since last year coz i became busy with something. and now BUSY with KTH "affairs" hahahhah

coz only k-series are being shown here...we only got to watched other foreign films (Except hollywood produced movies) when there is a film festival here! :(

now my 2 eyes was caught by taehee :D

really?? too bad?? in thailand there're also korean films show,so i think Restless's gonna be here for sure but the question's taehee'll come here to promote?? that i ask for

Guest istatowin

now my 2 eyes was caught by taehee :D

really?? too bad?? in thailand there're also korean films show,so i think Restless's gonna be here for sure but the question's taehee'll come here to promote?? that i ask for

:tears: gud for u satine! and more :tears: since the possibilty of seeing KTH to promote in thailand is there!

nway gud luck! :)

not just eyes satine but two hands! :lol: look at us now... hahahha

saw this one in AF...and i find it cool...:)

kthpb293.gif

Guest andrewujin

Hey guys how can I watch Heungbu and Screen << just 2 stories i didn't watch

Do ya got a link 2 load or buy?

heungbu is a really old show and that time tae hee wasn't that famous yet.. so i think it's hard to find that show, but if you intend to buy, i think you can try yesasia link on soompi... prob they have. or you can try under the resources, maybe some of the links/torrents are there..

yes, i'm very impressed that tae hee's able to "stay the same" despite all the fame.. but the lawsuit is worrying me though.. celebrities in lawsuit always = a mess... :huh:

you think tae hee's great now.. what if you meet her upclose.. :w00t: ... can you handle the "force" :lol:

if she ever go to thai, :phew: ...

i hope she come to NZ to film a drama. probably Love Story in New Zealand :P ?

and probably, i hope, i have a chance like chrissejin to be working on the set!