Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Joo Won's ONE TV Asia's interview., the part on KTH.

Credit : Joo Won Kim Tae-Hee

What a lovely man !!!!!!!    Such a gentleman and a true professional .....!! Joo Won you certainly have charmed your way into our hearts for you wonderful words about Kim Tae Hee whom we adore.

• Like 2

Hi @orange52,

30 billion SK Won. If converted to USD, I think it is about slightly more than USD26 million.

Apparently KTH’s father started from rank and file. Through handwork and good work ethics, he became who he is today. That is why he is into helping the underprivileged. I also read that he is in sports council and active in taekwondo association. Looks like he is a very active businessman, into sports (at least golf that I know of and perhaps taekwondo by virtue of his involvement in the association) and a philanthropist. 

Hi @lavender2love,

Just a word of advice before the moderator goes after you. :P:D  You must not quote the images and video in your posts. Meaning, when you quote, say my post, you must delete the images and video in my posts. It’s one of those Soompi prohibited rules. If you wish to use them, you may copy and paste the image/video onto yours. 

To delete the images/video, just do a backspace deletion of the image/video. You can click on the “Edit” at the bottom left of you post to edit your post.

Don’t worry too much, dear. We learn through trials and errors. ;):D

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 4

This video contains the English translation of JW’s interview in Guerrilla Date recently to promote his movie “It’s Him”. He was asked about working with KTH by a university student.

This was reported in English Kpop sites and posted in back page.

【Engsub】주원 Joo Won say 김태희 Kim Tae Hee pretty

Credit : Joo Won Kim Tae Hee

• Like 4

Dear Nancyzak........... this is a nice warm room ... you made me more than welcome. :) So much good feel here....different from YP thread. I got an " awakening moment " , cultural shock really, because I've never joined anything like a forum where people can be confrontational. Yong Pal thread has some really nice people, and they are the ones with the balance views and their opinions carry insights and maturity. That makes for interesting read and a certain comaraderie. Then there seems to be group who are so negative that they turn me off :vicx:..... when they thrashed the show from episode 8 onwards when the drama took on a twist to build up the formidable character played by Kim Tae Hee. When JW's role became laid back there was animosity, criticism, disappointment ...... haizzz.... why can't they just love the show and enjoy the good moments. Ratings are indicative are they not? ( Apparently even if JW's other dramas had poor ratings or were unrated, as long as he was dominant throughout, they consider YP lesser in comparison. :blink: ) And i like Joo Won because of YP. That said, that's why over here is so relax and friendly..... always cheery. And we love Han Yeo Jin to bits because of Kim Tae Hee's portrayal. And I dare say it here.... JW really " came of age" doing deeply emotional love scenes with a classy actress like Kim Tae Hee,  executing "real life" kissing ( as opposed to dead pan ones.) She really brought out the man in Joo Won .... so tender, so loving , so protective ( in some episodes )

Thank you for the link to Soompi's.... saved my day of being endlessly puzzled ...I read the rule that says newbie's cannot  post new posts until they have replied to 5 posts... to avoid spams. :sweatingbullets: They make you work for the privilege huh?

Oh oh ..... so nice...... thanks for pointing out the KimBi thread..... took me a loooonnngg to backtrack randomly. Interesting covering of this beautiful couple. Yes, I take issue with a hater who is plaguing Kimbi fans with her sewage mouth. I will go into details later..... ( that way I can post more to reach my 5 posts quota hahahaha )

Ta ...... it's been nice here. :D

Dear @lavender2love,

Thank you for your nice words about KTH thread! :D

You summed up very well about YP thread. I was thankful to commentators who shared their in depth views and made the thread so alive. As it is an open thread, we can't run away from some viewers who fell out of love for the drama as it progresses. You are right that these people should just drop out instead of lambasting about it. A drama is just a story/fantasy; an escapism from our daily grind. No need to scream our frustration just because it does not meet our expectation. It is just how the writer pens it and wishes his story to be. The best way for the viewers is to suspend their mindset and go along with the ride or don't watch the drama or drop out if not liking it later on. Aren't we watching drama to destress rather than getting stressed up?  :P:lol:   It's strange really that YongJin couple kissing in episode 7 that caused such a negative reaction. There bound to be a first kiss in a drama and episode 7 is it. It's just a tender loving and accepting kiss.  The drama did not even turn makjang, which to me is worse than a first kiss. So, why the kiss is so unbearable? Aren't we all waiting for the first kiss when it comes to K-drama, right? Well, as the saying goes, one man's meat is another man"s poison. ;):D

I heard that there are worse confrontational commentators in other drama threads. 

My first drama thread was JOJLIL. Unlike YP's which comprised mainly fans of the cast, I don't recall any huge fans of the cast in JOJLIL's except for some for the actress from a female Kpop group. While YO's is more of falling out of love of the drama, JOJLIL's is the huge gap of understanding between the seasoned drama goers and fans out of pure fandom. That led to some bad war of words between the two.  

In a next drama thread that you join, you may or may not get the same experience as that in YP. One thing is for sure, you'll see some familiar names.

I just finished rewatching YP episode 5. I can't make a comparison of JW in his drama before this and him as TH in YP, but I do see his 'growth of maturity' in the last few episodes as compared with the early episodes of YP. He admitted to becoming more confident as the drama progresses, thanks in part to his closeness and fantastic working relationship with KTH. His interview in the video above shed light to this. I think the change in his style and fashion also created a more mature look. We often see a change in style and fashion of the cast as drama progresses. To take another example is the hairstyle of Chief of Staff Min in episode 5 where his fringe in combed downwards whereas in later episodes, it was up swept. We get this when the drama is doing well. I first notice this change of style and fashion when I was watching Lovers in Paris many years ago. 

About the 5 posts, it is if you want to create a new post as in a new thread, like This thread or YP threaf, in any of the forums. If you don't have that in mind, you can post as usual in any existing threads, like you do here.

The hater plagues not only KimBi fans but KTH fans alike. In fact more for the latter. She is wearing the badge of KTH champion hater. Nothing pleases her more than spoiling it all for KTH, no matter how and what it takes. When KTH posts in her IG, she'll be the first to drop her hate. Aisyyyy, has not occurred to her that half of the time she shoots herself in the foot and the other half, making herself a complete silly clown? ;):D

Hi Nancyzak .......... Thank you. It's so easy to talk to you You explain, understand, give insight, concur, expound, support, advice, ........ in short, you're such a good conversationalist. You tirelessly post articles and pictures of Kim Tae Hee..... so nice . :P 

You're right about the first kiss in episode 7...... I think some viewers went " berserk " in their dismay that the romance was this and that and they were crashing out. They're quite retards. They could have lighted out quietly at no loss to anyone except themselves. Who cares if they cut off their own noses. But no, they threw bricks and the kitchen sink, screaming like harridans :w00t: Sigh !!!!! I took all the writer gave ( he's the boss after all )  .... and enjoyed TaeHyun first love ..... he was super sweet..... tender and looked so amazing with Kim Tae Hee.

Aaahhhh.....now I remember JOJLIL........ especially when Kara whose pop group fans, waged a bitter war with JOJ feisty viewers who hated her character Sukwon's smirk and smugness as she seduced the king..... hahaha... I didn't join Soompi then. The forum became a drama within a drama, and attacks and counter attacks were waged. I sympathise with KTH and YAI fans because the Kara group were rude, crude, taunting and downright lowly. the moderators were busy booting out foul mouthed comments. Kim Tae Hee was gorgeous in that drama.

I checked the haters of Kim Tae Hee and identified 2 of the foulest of all. They are like retards posting verbal diarrhea everywhere. Please sound it out again so we can be aware of this menace.

Ta ...... have a happy week.

• Like 4

Hi @orange52,

30 billion SK Won. If converted to USD, I think it is about slightly more than USD26 million.

Apparently KTH’s father started from rank and file. Through handwork and good work ethics, he became who he is today. That is why he is into helping the underprivileged. I also read that he is in sports council and active in taekwondo association. Looks like he is a very active businessman, into sports (at least golf that I know of and perhaps taekwondo by virtue of his involvement in the association) and a philanthropist. 

Hi @lavender2love,

Just a word of advice before the moderator goes after you. :P:D  You must not quote the images and video in your posts. Meaning, when you quote, say my post, you must delete the images and video in my posts. It’s one of those Soompi prohibited rules. If you wish to use them, you may copy and paste the image/video onto yours. 

To delete the images/video, just do a backspace deletion of the image/video. You can click on the “Edit” at the bottom left of you post to edit your post.

Oh dear ...... I broke Soompi rules ?:sweatingbullets: I apologise Ms Moderator , newbie here. Thank you Nancyzak for the advice and the warning. You're such a dear. I still have difficulty understanding all that it entails to keep the rules. So to simplify things, I just stick to reply posts, click like, and not quote on images or videos, right? This applies to ANY post with images or vodeos ? Haha ... I was probably doing Facebook style.... just commenting on posts. Slaps face. :tears:

BTW, how do I tag someone ? Also what are the red lines on posts? They appear when I go on the quote box. I was puzzled when I first posted in YP thread that there were at least 10 posts before my quote..... so weird ... all I saw were lots of lines, and other posts were all squeezed. Sorry I'm not so tech savvy .

Thank you Nancyzak ...... you're so helpful and kind.

Ta...... I'm grateful.

• Like 2

KTH's interview!  :wub:   I am posting the video and all the nice pictures first. Will post the Google translation of the articles for interview later as they are broken into 4 parts and each is so lonnnngggg!!!

Happy that we will 'hear' what KTH has to say and a lot. It's something that we don't get often. :D

Credit : Uploader

htm_2015110116383786629.jpg

htm_20151101163857742235.jpg

htm_20151101163936751022.jpg

Source of the images above are from this 1st part of the interview:

http://news.nate.com/view/20151102n10936

htm_20151101164321473299.jpg

htm_20151101164237313282.jpg

htm_20151101164216336832.jpg

Source of the images above are from this 2nd part of the interview :

http://news.nate.com/view/20151102n10957

htm_20151101164736663822.jpg

htm_20151101164744842565.jpg

htm_2015110116484212103.jpg

Source of the images above are from this 3rd part of the interview :

http://news.nate.com/view/20151102n10971

4th part of the interview : http://news.nate.com/view/20151102n10978

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 5

KIM TAE HEE TURNS UP FOR JOO WON’S MOVIE PREMIERE

kthv1.png

AWWWW. I love how Kim Tae Hee always does this – taking time to support her male co-stars when they have movie premieres. She is very consistent in this aspect – gotta give her that. She attended the VIP premiere of That Man, which Joo Won stars. Love the outfit though those heels look mighty uncomfortable.The bronzy bob looks great on her and I do hope she keeps the style for a bit. SO PRETTY.

More pictures : 

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/11/01/17811/

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 6

This is an old news of KimBi couple following each other on their IGs, now reported by Kpopstarz.

For the record, there was talk about Rain signing up wit H Entertainment. He has since started his own agency named, R.A.I.N Company.

Rain-Kim Tae Hee Shoot Down Break Up Rumors... Again

rain-and-kim-tae-hee.jpg?w=600

A recent spate of break up rumors between Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) and Kim Tae Hee seems to have been stamped out of circulation after Rain finally followed back Kim Tae Hee on Instagram.

The couple has long been hounded by break up rumors, and the latest round of speculation came after Kim Tae Hee followed Rain on Instagram earlier this week although the actor did not immediately return the favor.

Online commenters interpreted this as a sign of discord in the celebrity couple's relationship, reports Allkpop.

But after Rain has since followed back Kim Tae Hee on the said image-sharing platform, effectively shutting down the breakup rumors.

Breakup rumors are nothing new for Rain and Kim Tae Hee since both are A-list Korean celebrities, and considered by KPopStarz as one of the most stylish couples around. They are also often bombarded with questions about when they would be marrying, although Kim Tae Hee has clarified that there are no concrete plans for a wedding.

When not going out on dates with Kim Tae Hee, Rain has most recently been busy settling into his new agency, H Entertainment, which he joined after ending his contract with longtime label Cube Entertainment.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee most recently appeared on the hit SBS drama Yong Pal opposite Joo Won, where she played the role of an heiress that seeks revenge after waking from a coma.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/252591/20151101/rain-kim-tae-hee-break-up-rumors-instagram.htm

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 4

I thought that we only get the few of KTH's images for the interview that I posted above. Apparently there are more!!! Haha, the press suspecting how much we crave for the images of KTH? Perhaps! 

Here are they are, pictures galore! I'll post the other images when I get to the PC later.

The gorgeous KTH! :wub:

htm_20151102134712268824.jpg

htm_2015110292258781220.jpg

htm_201511029261541686.jpg

htm_2015110292630756143.jpg

htm_2015110292651488249.jpg

htm_2015110292928809445.jpg

htm_201511029301171462.jpg

htm_2015110293033851106.jpg

htm_2015110293017114140.jpg

htm_2015110292244223318.jpg

htm_201511029231572949.jpg

htm_2015110292351328968.jpg

htm_201511029245635629.jpg

htm_2015110292424418218.jpg

htm_201511029257252927.jpg

htm_2015110292523945807.jpg

htm_2015110292540674959.jpg

htm_201511029255495650.jpg

htm_2015110292711851176.jpg

htm_2015110292728908869.jpg

htm_2015110292747143504.jpg

htm_201511029284372457.jpg

htm_2015110292821554093.jpg

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20151102n26549

htm_2015110292838408012.jpg

htm_20151102134738649082.jpg

htm_2015110213490905102.jpg

htm_20151102134911737352.jpg

htm_2015110213491809994.jpg

htm_20151102134927769790.jpg

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20151102n26547

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 6

The Google translation of KTH's interview, in all 4 parts. Save for the edit in the square brackets in the headlines which I replace with "Interview Part...", the rest are left untouched.

[Interview Part ①] you're in laying Kim Tae Hee?Almost bedsores occur

htm_2015110116383786629.jpg

Kim Tae-hee (35) had a lot to say. After finishing a small comeback SBS 'yongpalyi' in two years but his appearance has not suffered a break room. 

Has more than a 20% early national audience became popular but was chidal to end Kim Tae Hee (one aftershock) flowed into the contents can not understand such a sudden it takes on the liver. Laying 6th yihuen play until the bandages on his face and closed his chinchin, finally, the latter had to wear a back hwanjabok hanging in the liver. The actor acting played a roller coaster shots as strange characters feel dizzy. In particular, Kim Tae-hee were also lying in the left biahnyang called "aftershocks of a sleeping hospital.Ending with acid went to work is not complaining. "Setting lying is gonna picked drama know all about something. I've nothing to upset what could," said, "Oh, and you're in laying not easy at all. I said shooting when in season hot. Few hours by lying on the quilt odious was almost cause bedsores Absolute's not easy going, "he says laughing. 

With a work dispute graduated from manatji only 'Seoul' National Beauty 'Kim Tae-hee has grown into quite an actor through the drama' yongpalyi. The amount is also appealing attitude of the body sariji actors to do the work in the suction line, but boyeojwotgo presence. Oga debut at the same time as the popular and controversial plunge on seoinji a 'celebrity' has a large heart. Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) and public dating for three years.Two people always come up to the date of everyday ipbangah. Seureoul statutes excessive burden of interest, but it was cool. "Interest and unnecessary rumors that much has gotta take. Also part of the opposite if the profession loved by the public UD cares, but I hope not too much, only to build such a novel Jeju Open tickets are salted for not leading, I'm wondering nolreoga. What's also not screaming, "he said ran into the cup. 

- It's official question. Why Does Drinking is. 
"Well, about four glasses of soju is required. Beer is to drink one to two glasses saw two drinks and boilermakers." 

- That's not drinking side. 
"I rejected by the body. Sip just reminiscing flushed a lot to drink your face. Everybody tired before you drink alcohol feeling daneunde jotahjin and come muscle pain. Hard to die I'm not going to understand drinking thing to drink. Not yet hard to drink drink're harder . " 

- Are there injections. 
"Drink never around, so I take long to determine whether there is injected until probably about even supposedly sleeping." 

- How can I get along these days. 
"I'm just resting well never have met friends and meet Milne commercial shoot also wo. I do not think that anything in the house, beating bruises." 

- Horse riding mandeon many dramas over. 
"More like a sound gotta wo worn out even a little vanity would be the missing Jean was a state." Jangokjeong '' My Princess''d like my sound awful hard to measure many other actors did suffer with me, rather than the staff. " 

- Inde In other words, it means that this quantity was less. 
"As you know, we have had up to six times lying. Eopeotjyo such as volume and metabolism compared to a lot of other work." 

- Why chose Nevertheless, yongpalyi 'is required. 
"I read the synopsis first half seemed to have aftershocks felt in love at first sight. The work I thought I should, as I mind going without greed." 

- Still it would not have been easy to put down picked to take the title role. 
"That was a lot of worry about that around, rather than 'ahninya to nothing' is still heard a lot of noise." 

- Is your work choice is entirely share. 
"Now it is shattered my will. Previously,. Little And cried out and no eyes to see the script smoke also did not know well which jakganim odious well written guidance which the bishop is better to make molrateu. At that time, I worked mainly that the company now afford saenggyeotjyo. I'm determined to see yourself. " 

- Did the story is not true from beyond the mid-sorry. 
"I want to ask whether so much more. I've really fun. End of good. Of course, unfortunate but points eopjanahyo 100% satisfied with the order." 

- Did I even liked the ending. 
"Well, in fact I was a stand against the extension. Originally I ganeunge talk bad annyago to work full maturity as planned. You should not have to be that not me alone, while the 16th prayed shorter feels. If an extension beyond the original planned regret It seemed to have no choice but to leave. " 

- Still I got a little seam liver cancer. 
"Full story're part of jakganim are worried the most. I have looked at only one aftershock. Aftershocks from whether this is something medically suddenly takes on liver I've weigh. I might. You suddenly ill (laughs) viewers by aftershocks Is this question really sick kid would not like 'cause I wanted to. I can not help you show ill to smoke right away to reveal the face I had studied up to gekkeum look sick. -Then dark circles also. " 

- Although not easy topics geolro lying. 
"No stile was lying want me lying and. I did contact that I" differs increasing amount of 'me jakganim in laying longer than thought' aftershocks is 'I want to show appearance charismatic' alternative when wake up 'cause'. But even in the early planning inde I supposed. " 

- I'm not lying like a jotjin. 
"Yeah. Ugh. I almost like pressure ulcers occur. I am sick and well laid inde riding Maybe you sweat a lot even Xu bone pieces back the heat did. Everybody busy wo awkward to move even lay myself to wait." 

- Is not sleepy. 
"I'm asleep torture a hot and tiring'm much sleep was a pouring to high frequency. But I sleep awake to know everyone. When know oral structures mouth're not good not shut. Even better mouth wide open janeunde know all moments to sleep favorite." 

- Did I regret nothing Did this work. 
"I think one aftershock had happened since then but just waited for revenge recklessly." 

- I also 4㎏ or weight loss because of the drama. 
"Maybe I thought that a bit of a painful character leanness look. Also the drama early overlapping shooting schedules and other I saet a week over night. Yet fell more years." 

- Did this person might refer to peripheral. 
"I've been an ALS patient sympathy in the past, then they've remembered to say. I saw John again find the books." 

- How did I buy is disconnected. 
"Eat age goes not only exercise I never give a weight. The important thing do to reduce the amount of food." 

- Does it still maintains. 
"Do not eat a lot of stomach cognitive juleoseo now weighs fits me well, I think. Personally, I like this blessed face right now." 

- The highest ever of diet raneunde incredible actress. 
"Oh, so put another stone hit I guess ... I diet is not too difficult. I do not even awful like hating thing's not to eat. Anything's enough to eat not eat delicious pretty good feeling. Eventually, I eat naturally less requires getting used to that." 

[Daily Sports] beautiful actress, Kim Tae 'Drunk Talk Video 

Gimjinseok reporters superjs@joongang.co.kr 
Photo: baksewan reporter 
Video = gimgiseong intern reporter 
Place = Samcheong Le kkosyong

[Interview Part ②] 'net'd never come out beautifully than' Kim Tae-hee

htm_20151101164321473299.jpg

Kim Tae-hee (35) had a lot to say. After finishing a small comeback SBS 'yongpalyi' in two years but his appearance has not suffered a break room. 

Has more than a 20% early national audience became popular but was chidal to end Kim Tae Hee (one aftershock) flowed into the contents can not understand such a sudden it takes on the liver. Laying 6th yihuen play until the bandages on his face and closed his chinchin, finally, the latter had to wear a back hwanjabok hanging in the liver. The actor acting played a roller coaster shots as strange characters feel dizzy. In particular, Kim Tae-hee were also lying in the left biahnyang called "aftershocks of a sleeping hospital.Ending with acid went to work is not complaining. "Setting lying is gonna picked drama know all about something. I've nothing to upset what could," said, "Oh, and you're in laying not easy at all. I said shooting when in season hot. Few hours by lying on the quilt odious was almost cause bedsores Absolute's not easy going, "he says laughing. 

With a work dispute graduated from manatji only 'Seoul' National Beauty 'Kim Tae-hee has grown into quite an actor through the drama' yongpalyi. The amount is also appealing attitude of the body sariji actors to do the work in the suction line, but boyeojwotgo presence. Oga debut at the same time as the popular and controversial plunge on seoinji a 'celebrity' has a large heart. Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) and public dating for three years.Two people always come up to the date of everyday ipbangah. Seureoul statutes excessive burden of interest, but it was cool. "Interest and unnecessary rumors that much has gotta take. Also part of the opposite if the profession loved by the public UD cares, but I hope not too much, only to build such a novel Jeju Open tickets are salted for not leading, I'm wondering nolreoga. What's also not screaming, "he said ran into the cup. 

- Sleep with Mr Chae Jung-an outfit at the time of the press conference was a topic like this. 
"I really did not know. Pre knew had such a happening will it worked. In fact, I'm wearing a red costume in the wind coming left the shop wide trying to put on the original different clothes. I sorry my sister. My sister rewrote and 'hanya you why I'm sorry.'" 

- It is also roughly cut hair. 
"What is shocking transformation could think of, but anyway, I'm going to cut this hair was wrecked well. When he did geopjin Sudan in the past, so this time the reaction is floating downed week like a lot of people." 

- I also hit a full swing cheek. The face blushing it looked. 
"Lie're right wind" syuk 'downed fire. I climbed poured quickly red. Still fit you much more convinient. Hitting you're really sorry for days. I have a sorry man still in "jangokjeong (a) Lee Seung Yeon hitting calves I'm sorry, I was still excited. cheek hurts much more fit now than sorry and did tear if you think that. " 

- Bandages chinchin dulreot I also did not stuffy. 
"I'm in laying Equally I was so uncomfortable is the facial expression even when wearing a bandage was what I wanted well whether this expression. I so difficult. Originally're changing a bandage wants to be more than eotneunde to write the same mask 'Iron Man'. " 

- How did it come out as I thought. 
"The bishop had the appearance of a grotesque bandage eoulrindago well as by aftershocks. I Come to monitor downed it also looks blink." 

- Maybe I thought that this band. 
"Can someone look me dressed drilled know. (Laughs) When I look Who Is not Me." 

htm_20151101164237313282.jpg

- Did you feel the makeup and bandages. 
"No, but I puhaha ipjubyeon makeup. The point I make pieces, but I'm sensitive to make the entire air a little bit worse even after the skin is wrapped in bandages to skin reactions from dust that was more upset buds." 

- Bokgwijak a long time because the burden on the ratings is also tendeyo keoteul. 
"If you're lying. But after the first broadcast ratings out exactly did among us. Is this who viewership operation hangeo ahninyago. Give it out well did not know the early and I kept getting stuck enjoyed kicks out not much, I just have work itself was so much fun. Transcript I feel this is revealed when you view the same. Separated non-believers lived well. " 

- Is sseuyideon care. 

"I'm wondering the best ratings as soon as people wake up injira usually finished shooting a lot happens if I'm sleeping at 2:00 AM 5-6 Although the first check." 

- 'Yongpalyi' came out pretty well in the bright, poisonous ppoyatgo. 
"They did mom kicks me and looked alternately drama that eating rice at home 'screen eojjeom not come in here like that's not pretty." 

- Is the reflector virtue. 
"No, I'm digits per was lying. Staff have liked toxic place is so recognized. Understandably, when amendments sister wrote not much lighting In so requires, but rather the place to be said 'I there want to be lying on one' wearing a white dress in pure white bed ahead.You that cover the white blanket. " 

- Go look pretty in person. 
"I felt while monitoring. No work is to come out prettier than ah." 

htm_20151101164216336832.jpg

- Is there any lost thing as' yongpalyi. 
"No no apparent original personality style because there was not a good day to see a lot more advantages than disadvantages may look to highlight the good points. Everyone tried their best. While suffering from a bamboo accomplished seongchwimul inde just love it all." 

- If you actually do multiple aftershocks situation to his half brother. 
"If different, but exciting, depending on your situation right haneunge revenge. Or or even to keep for the rest of us gotta revenge. Gotta cool inevitably go live with a large frame of jaebeolga. Who it there briefly revenge with loved ones Advice Look eopeotdago order to stop. There is an evil look in the genus nor a moralist gotta revenge. " 

- Did contrary is not about revenge. 
"No, that's enough'll overflowing neomchyeoyo enough people around was a lot of worry. I worry about aftershocks Is this what would be a lot of killing bad character people. Looking look to avenge handojun equally bihogam was worried wonder is the way I know only one aftershock deceived jakganim, right ganeunge firmly in the given situation. " 

- It was that viewers get harder. 
"I was surprised at the reaction. Tongkwaeham public was surprised and really what you want to see the excitement. The reaction took intersect in my surroundings." 

- Best if kkopja God. 
"Jung Woong-in from the last time that I say loudly begged him alive seniors hit the state, the heart of aftershocks felt in that scene." 

- It suppresses the explosion to the character's feelings. 
"Yes. The difference in the expression long, but this is screaming aftershocks saw not the style lay it before recall God in one aftershock're look original that Kim Tae Hee. Just calm submitted late low speak then I'm Kim Tae-hee, not by aftershocks." 

http://news.nate.com/view/20151102n10957

[Interview Part ③] Kim Tae 'travel and non Jeju?Did I commit salted '

htm_20151101164736663822.jpg

- Having a boyfriend which was omitted from the last award. 
"What this geureongeo to Do cares. In terms so say thank heavens I'm not one (Note) circle'd also did not talk about what I should. That haneungeo hold my own like're talking about reducing the award dont talk." 

- Do you meet good. 
"Thats three years the number of years.. Broke naohmyeonseo also it sounds gyeolhonseol is why continued bulgeojil I'm originally slow. Slow going to be out for a smoke ryeotgo's dating married too. Look dugodugo hold out the process something. John chinhaejyeo not fast. If I'm that much more valuable long. It takes time. " 

- Recently I heard a sound even saw my father standing café rain and rain. 
"That's about the coffee I went to buy my father did you finish.'ll Really came across." 

- Indeed I think this couple heard a lot of talk like that. 
"Pyeonyira both do not explain the lies I think Grungy more people to create a story. Especially Jeju trip I could never ever planned. Broke open ticket I was falsely Everything. Not yet play things not up together unfair Who invented what. " 

- Why is there still does not refute. 
"I wanted Do you need to be refuted so far, but it still look Rumors Nago snowballing downed been prearranged realization. Incredibly big thing, or did not want to reveal venture went ahead and just pass the image of a pile look that person in the long presumably issue Joe. " 

- Danghaeteoyo a lot of toxic jjirasi. 
"That person is still in ahead.You I look that celebrities also treat money as if naturally also loved making bateuni rumors that much has to be accepted. That's all the ranks and eopjanahyo can not help it. It's recipient gun wounds fledged." 

- That's uiyeon than you think. 
"Odious burden afraid they're so popular. Well (laughs) I hope not, but the fact that this realization did not default." 

- Do me monitor the work of each other. 
"I do not mutjin called" How was I from work. I make fun note, I've seen 'My Lovely Girl'. " 

- Non Mr'd envy a lot of 'yongpalyi. 
"If good works to meet more topical than me and presumably well-yo." 

- Do you often meet. 
"It's hard to just naegin average. Both have different schedules. You do uneven correct time'll then meet dalrayo then." 

- What do you usually meet. 
"I drink like I do not like is hanikkan scours restaurants." 

So I do have photos taken. 
"It's seeing out less popular is writing a hat. Jeohuil What are you looking out greetings and such. Haedeuril can sign any number, but the usual comfort and danyeoseo photos can not." 

htm_20151101164744842565.jpg

- What if I mainly rest. 
"John go biking or even acid. Recently learned just had started even golf. I like to move the body. I have no apparent big hobby. When I do not work for free." 

- I'm still mysticism. 
"That is also the strategy inde I'm I can not.'ll You do not to nail the arts I Gorda artwork favorite time-consuming it.'s Not wonhangeon mysticism went flow in that direction. I'm thinking that might things even middle If you stand still. " 

- Is there a sequel report. 
"I itneunge to see a drama, not a movie." 

- Grossing movie side, this did not go well. 
"So far, it shows three works and is far from Joe. I want to see the good work. I want to express the character without thinking if you want to try." 

- Meanwhile, the image of CF star've river. 
"In fact prolific than did continue ad also was obscure much. I put a number of restrictions. I think 6 about the look that suitable for one year. In the case of top stars will have 10 or fewer ads per year the public is bored I do not have heard the statistics. In addition CF's star has qualified in the way in mannaneunde good work. preconceptions planted and poor public awareness angoyo or industry people. " 

- I satisfied with my appearance. 
"I was excited to take stands on a hill in the last shooting algorithm Joo Won yirang winds downed show less toxic first key according to that day." Oh, why so small, 'did this Joo Won in the monologue called' sister's complaints on I got so key ' kicks satisfied with the first appearance and still alive. " 

- Geoneyo Whoa ... that this complaint. 
"Is there someone inde Riga no complaints. This would tell John what wrinkles bother you again." 

htm_2015110116484212103.jpg

- Would frequent popular course at school. 
"It was when all yo kid. The boy. I know look at childhood photos in a short hairstyle like the guy I went wearing only stretchy pants. No skirts put on ever shoes wear I've never seen. The rewrote come to the University. Power to count the kids goerophyeoseo especially boys they hated me. There was a longing for the beautiful, popular friends did a lot of research. " 

- I have a tag called from Seoul National University. 
"Many people still egen 'Seoul National University Kim Tae' awareness of ahead.You strong. In the past, I did not think I understand now, still less deuryeotdago show as a performer." 

- Are there any worries slip away inde late 30s. 
"Age is I'm just a number. Jeokryeonggi hate to say raneunge. Something must when a're not mean just that marriage should jeokryeonggi called marriage at this time, and I like that. Just because the older I do not want to do something at that time . " 

- Plans for the future acting career, love, marriage. 
"Come up with nail ago in the distant future planning. Yigoyo side does not think well short short Hannah going personality inde smoke priority would pick his next yo a high probability mentioned earlier be a movie. Love and marriage're not gon myself well'm gonna have Hannah. When would meet a long animation with a new emotion. " 

[ ④] Kim Tae-hee, a handwritten statement 15 15 The answer ... which font face and reverse

htm_20151101221423645172.jpg

SAT was seen seriously. 

Sseuksseuk sseonaeryeo things I did and thought intently for each item. 

⑩ Kim Tae Hee was troubled long time in question was devised, saying, "Oh you do not know well how exciting is how was." She said, "is yet again like that," speaking to reporters' and aftershocks were lying, saying, "I feel sorry for that poor spend really exciting yieotguna" laughs saying. 

Even asking for the episode you want to delete ⑫ question "too Lotta do you do what. Write as honestly want to write too much so strange Boy kicks ... But this is again the video or photo're not supposed topic again write. I think I will. Doegetda not just a secret I will, "he said Write transferred. It did not fall. It was sharply. 

The jitdeon a proud smile looked a little paper Kim Tae-hee was a word. "But this pen so pretty. Real pretty." I took the horse to get garaneun. Ballpoint was noticed more than two hours interview deuktem one likes. 

① favorite entertainment programs are [three meals a day. 
"I'm not a long bojil monitor, so part of SNS's also not good. Dramas and entertainment programs inde not seeing well, three meals a day" We could find interesting to be able to see comfortably. " 

② is your favorite song [I'm in love]. 
My favorite song sing karaoke eoteuna the fact that water does El things to say. "I can not sing well, so karaoke angoyo like to go. Is there so much fun." 

③ [Joo Won] has so far been the best of partners. 
"I've suffered a lot. I learned a lot of friends still be watching from the side. When you look at something infinitely taking seriously like my brother hadagado kidding. I was really grateful." 

④ When the stress solves a [sleep]. 
"Maybe joteunge eopjyo To do nothing than he thought best and eopneunge." 

⑤ The most sympathetic character is [one aftershocks. 
"The recent small yiraseo, not'm understanding a large part. Parts that are not yet understood is still changed by talking to jakganim practice my personality similar thing's 'My Princess' relocation. Sporty look mouth wide open 'RE ~' is just OPAL . " 

⑥ actors are not dwaeteumyeon ARM, and is not a [housewife or officials. 
"The less I do not think you learn is largely not to marry early and housewives would Fused. If kkopja a particular profession and civil servants ARM, sipgoyo live." 

⑦ I cried a lot lately because of [dog went to heaven. 
"Kiwoodeon the dog she died recently was the saddest days cried a lot." 

⑧ [many actors] want to see just one breath and guess. 
"I can not say no apparent richard simmons jjipeo who just want to do as many things to learn." 

⑨ is nowadays favorite drama [jangokjeong. 
"Actually, I did not yet begun to see John again now. How did acting I'd like to look at back then compared to now." 

⑩ 'yongpalyi' in which excitation is [was poor] 
"I'm just sorry. Multi-even for a half-brother love a man who also knows the way that intentionally access. In addition, only later to find true love takes on the liver. Do not you feel sorry for." 

⑪ [last work] is my treasure 1 Huoda. 
"I'll be where I loved to work on it as much as ever." 

⑫ episode you want to delete the [a secret] 
"This is obviously small, yet again, that the episode'd come up to the surface. Do not you mind detailing convinient." 

⑬ The main mobile IM uptake is [Manager Tel. 
"Usually it haenot what other people did. I'm prepared to put up a note to the manager if phone number. Are Strange." 

⑭ The most recent good thing [on the day received. 
"Korea received the highest award gonna stand Drama Festival. I think I was good compensation received." 

⑮ the year before going to [travel] want to. 
"I am now planning long. University when John to go with friends and travel. Wherever I go not abroad, domestic'm gonna leave." 

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 4

KTH updated her IG! :wub:

10608006_169325000084199_1005616224_n.jp

감사해요.....팬여러분들 덕분에 용팔이가 더 아름다운 추억으로, 한여진이 잊지 못할 캐릭터로 남을것 같아요~~^^♡♡

Google translation :

Thank you to the fans ..... yongpalyi more beautiful memories thanks to you, I think you Han Yeo Jin remain unforgettable characters ~~ ^^ ♡♡

11084646_1669337563282796_1787280460_n.j

사랑해요~~~♡♡♡

Google translation :

I love you ~~~ ♡♡♡

• Like 6

Hi @orange52,

Hi @lavender2love,

Oh dear ...... I broke Soompi rules ?:sweatingbullets: I apologise Ms Moderator , newbie here. Thank you Nancyzak for the advice and the warning. You're such a dear. I still have difficulty understanding all that it entails to keep the rules. So to simplify things, I just stick to reply posts, click like, and not quote on images or videos, right? This applies to ANY post with images or vodeos ? Haha ... I was probably doing Facebook style.... just commenting on posts. Slaps face. :tears:

BTW, how do I tag someone ? Also what are the red lines on posts? They appear when I go on the quote box. I was puzzled when I first posted in YP thread that there were at least 10 posts before my quote..... so weird ... all I saw were lots of lines, and other posts were all squeezed. Sorry I'm not so tech savvy .

Thank you Nancyzak ...... you're so helpful and kind.

Ta...... I'm grateful.

Let me set out here some tips that I learned through what I learnt and through my trials and errors:

1.   To tag member -- type the name, e.g. @xxx and leave the cursor at the end of the name (i.e. at the last "x") for a few seconds until there's a drop down list of names. Choose the name that you wish to tag by clicking on the name in the drop down list. Sometimes the drop down list appears while you type the name half way through. If you don't see the name, continue to finish typing and wait for the drop down list.

2.   Red line -- it's suppose to capture your text, but I always have problem with this. I ended up ignoring it, haha.... Try not to click on it, if you can help it, and go to the next line to type your comment. My one bad experience with this was when it cause a very huge gap between the end of text and the bottom of the post and there is nothing that I can do with it. I just prayed that the Mod assists to close the gap instead. :P:D

3.   Quote post -- dear, don't get put off by all the seemingly difficulties. You'll come round to handling it with breeze. Just be patient, yah! ;) You see the grey margin on the left of the post that I quote above? That grey line indicates the length of the post that I quoted. If you type within the box by the length of the grey line, your text will be captured in the post that you quote. To avoid this, make sure that your cursor is below the grey line. I usually add a reasonable spacing between the bottom of the grey line and my cursor before I type my text.

4.   Not to quote/delete the pictures or videos in the post quoted -- Place your cursor at the right side of the picture/video within the post quoted and then delete the pictures/videos by using the backspace deletion. The picture/video will be deleted immediately.

If you have posted like you did above and wish to edit your text or delete the pictures/videos, you can still do so. It's never too late. Go to your post and click the 'Edit' button and edit as you wish.

Hope the above helps. Give me a shout if you need anymore help! Happy posting, dear! ;):D

Thank you @Nancyzak for the updates! I appreciate it  so much my dear. Regarding her favorite song, I'm in love, was this the one with Narsha? If it is, then it's beautiful!

Hi @lexus1231,

You are welcome! There is no indication as to who is the singer of the song. I did a quick check of the English translation of Narsha's 'I'm in Love'. Agree with you, it's so beautiful! I'll check out the MV later. :)

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

Hancinema translated KTH's interview per the article below. Let us hope that it does for the other 3! :wub:

[Interview] Kim Tae-hee, "Laying down? I almost got bedsores" - Part 1

fullsizephoto650078.jpg

Kim Tae-hee like she had a lot to say. Her comeback drama the SBS "Yong Pal" is over so she looked relaxed on the outside but her mouth didn't stop moving.

The drama gained popularity in the beginning with a viewing percentage of more than 20%, but towards the end, the story became confusing with Han Yeo-jin (Kim Tae-hee) getting liver cancer and such. She laid down for at least 6 episodes before she had her whole face bandaged then she was back in the patients' uniform because of liver cancer. She played the role of a very stranger character and the actress herself knows this. The ending became unknown but she doesn't resent anyone or anything. "I knew that I would be laying down when I chose the drama. I am not upset. Oh, and it's not easy to be laying down. It was hot when we shot those scenes and I almost got bedsores".

There was a lot of issue about the drama but Seoul National University student Kim Tae-hee matured into a real actress through this drama. She didn't appear as much, but her act was assuring, and her attitude towards acting appealed with the viewers. When it comes to popularity she's broad minded because issues about her talent had been going on and off since her debut.

She's been seeing Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) for 3 years now. Their regular dates are always going around as speculations and she might feel the pressure although she was quite calm about it. "We have to live with that attention. This job is about living off the love and support of the public so we must deal with the unwanted attention as well. However, I do wish they don't make stories out of it. I wonder about the Jeju Island open tickets too. I can't even go and I am jealous about the rumors".

- Official question: How much do you drink?

"I drink about four shots of Soju or two pints of beer or two glasses of mixed drinks".

- You're not a great drinker.

"My body denies it. I become red if I drink. Others say they feel good when they drink but I get tired and I don't understand why I have to drink to make myself tired".

- Do you have a drinking habit?

"I have been to the point of getting drunk so I have no idea. I guess I would sleep if anything".

- How have you been lately?

"I'm just resting. Meeting friends and filming ads I was too busy to take care of. When I'm at home I just stay blank without thinking".

- The drama is over.

"I would be tired if it wasn't this drama but I'm fine. It's a bit disappointing actually. If I had many scenes like "Jang Ok-jeong" and "My Princess" I would be tired but only the staff and other cast worked harder than me".

- So you're saying you didn't have many scenes?

"I was in bed until the sixth episode. Compared to my other works, I didn't have a lot to do".

- Still, you chose "Yong Pal".

"I fell for Han Yeo-jin like I would fall in love. I decided I should do this without greed and just the way I feel".

- It wouldn't have been easy to let go of a title role.

"Those around me worried more about that than me. They asked me if I was making the right decision".

- When it comes to choosing work, is it all up to you?

"My opinion takes up a big part of it. I didn't know how to choose the right ones and I didn't know about acting when I was young. I didn't know who was a good writer and who was a good producer. I did what my company told me to do. But now I have a knack of picking out the good ones so I choose my work on my own".

- The story of the drama wasn't easy to understand in the later half.

"I want to ask if it was that strange. I thought it was fun until the end. You can't be 100% happy with anything".

- Do you like the ending?

"I was against extending the episodes and I argued that it was for the best of the drama to stick to the original plan but it's not something I can decide. I did think 16 episodes was short".

- Was the liver cancer too much?

"The story of the drama is what the writers worry most about. I only saw Han Yeo-jin. I even asked if it was medically possible that she suddenly came down with liver cancer. I was sick without knowing it. I knew the viewers would suspect that Han Yeo-jin was not really sick. So I had to express the 'sickness' through my expression and make-up".

- It's not easy to make an issue of laying down.

"I wasn't in bed because I wanted to be. I thought I was in bed too long so I asked the writer to expand my scenes. Still, that's how the drama had to flow".

- It's not always great to be laying down.

"Of course, I almost got bed sores. I get hot easily and sweat too but laying down made me hurt in the bones. It was awkward laying down and resting while everyone else was walking around busily".

- Didn't you feel sleepy?

"It was torture. There's nothing more to putting you to sleep than being hot and tired. But when I fall asleep everyone knows. I can't close my mouth so when I fall asleep my mouth parts open".

- Did you ever regret choosing this?

"I only thought of Han Yeo-jin getting revenge and waited".

- You lost 4 kg because of the drama.

"I thought I had to look pale and thin because I am a sick person. My schedule also overlapped with something else so I spent a week up at night. That's why I lost so much weight".

- Was there any inference?

"I went to visit Lou Gehrig's patients before and I remembered what they said. I found books on them too".

- How did you lose weight?

"When you age, your weight doesn't change just by working out. You have to start a diet".

- Are you maintaining your weight right now?

"I don't eat a lot and I think this weight is good for me. I like how I look now".

- They say an actress' worst enemy is dieting.

"I might get criticized for this, but I like dieting. I don't dislike eating, but I am not a huge fan of it either. I eat whatever and think it's good and if there's not a lot to eat then that's fine too. I'm used to it now".

http://www.hancinema.net/interview-kim-tae-hee-laying-down-i-almost-got-bedsores--part-1-88119.html

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 5

Let me set out here some tips that I learned through what I learnt and through my trials and errors:

1.   To tag member -- type the name, e.g. @xxx and leave the cursor at the end of the name (i.e. at the last "x") for a few seconds until there's a drop down list of names. Choose the name that you wish to tag by clicking on the name in the drop down list. Sometimes the drop down list appears while you type the name half way through. If you don't see the name, continue to finish typing and wait for the drop down list.

2.   Red line -- it's suppose to capture your text, but I always have problem with this. I ended up ignoring it, haha.... Try not to click on it, if you can help it, and go to the next line to type your comment. My one bad experience with this was when it cause a very huge gap between the end of text and the bottom of the post and there is nothing that I can do with it. I just prayed that the Mod assists to close the gap instead. :P:D

3.   Quote post -- dear, don't get put off by all the seemingly difficulties. You'll come round to handling it with breeze. Just be patient, yah! ;) You see the grey margin on the left of the post that I quote above? That grey line indicates the length of the post that I quoted. If you type within the box by the length of the grey line, your text will be captured in the post that you quote. To avoid this, make sure that your cursor is below the grey line. I usually add a reasonable spacing between the bottom of the grey line and my cursor before I type my text.

4.   Not to quote/delete the pictures or videos in the post quoted -- Place your cursor at the right side of the picture/video within the post quoted and then delete the pictures/videos by using the backspace deletion. The picture/video will be deleted immediately.

If you have posted like you did above and wish to edit your text or delete the pictures/videos, you can still do so. It's never too late. Go to your post and click the 'Edit' button and edit as you wish.

Hope the above helps. Give me a shout if you need anymore help! Happy posting, dear! ;):D

Hi Nancyzak, because of you, dear - I know now how to do the #4 - hahaha. Thanks again. Also, thanks for all the updates here about KTH.....

Edited by willenette
  • Like 3

Hi Nancyzak, because of you, dear - I know now how to do the #4 - hahaha. Thanks again. Also, thanks for all the updates here about KTH.....

Wheeee .!!!....... thanks dear @Nancyzak ..... Thank youuuuuuuuuu . Putting into practice your tips. Errrrr 1st test .....the tag doesn't seem to work....... nothing dropped down , or appear or befriend me.

Red line...... :phew: yay ..... got it !!!

Rule 4........this I was a bit anxious :sweatingbullets: ....... but tried out the backspace deletion.  Whoaaa !!! ... I hope do not offend anyone ...... it looks like I'm  cancelling someone's post . But it does look the right format .

Ok now ...... I can say I'm a little more educated Rookie now, though still flashing that nOOb sign. ( what is THAT???? Seems to point to my dummy status....hahaha ) You know I feel trepidation when I see all the posters formidable posts ....8000, 9000 ...like @willenette ( hey the tag works here ......!!! cool !!!! ) a mind blowing 384,474 with a rainbow icon. So when I first posted in YP thread I was a too enthusiastic but foolish to make some unpopular statements. Got some flak or something like that. All the seasoned pros are so good, I feel like a novice . It's just I love Yong Pal much and still nuts about it.

Thank you @Nancyzak ..... you are the best. Thanks too for Kim Tae Hee's news. I notice when they do Joo Won's interviews ..... many questions and delightful answers regarding Kim Tae Hee were lapped up by all. But In KTH interviews  no questions on her working with Joo Won. Are they off-bounds since she's attached and the kiss scenes with Joo Won were pretty hot. Just saying ..... !!!!!

• Like 1

A combo treat, with all fair/good/excellent comments of Rain and Kim Tae Hee.

Note : If any of you are interested to go 'partying' at Rain's The Squall concerts, check out more information in his Soompi Kpop/Actor thread!

Rain to make a comeback on December + Kim Tae Hee denies Jeju trip with Rain

d21.jpg

Osen - Naver: Rain to make a comeback on December + to embark on 2nd world tour

1. [+288, -108] Looking forward to an energetic dance song like Rainism ㅋㅋ

2. [+209, -97] I'm so happy, I've been waiting for this news~ Thank you for always showing a cool image ^^ Rain oppa is the best when he performs~ I'm always supporting you♥♥ I love you~~♥♥

3. [+172, -63] I miss seeing Rain perform. Please release an album soon!!!!!!

4. [+249, -140] That damn world tour....

5. [+216, -119] I've waited too long~~^^

6. [+86, -27] Rain is really cool when he dances. I hope it's a dance song similar to Rainism, Ways to Avoid the Sun or It's raining

7. [+91, -36] I can't forget the way his hoobaes like EXO and Apink looked at him during his MAMA stage 2 years ago. His poses were cool

8. [+79, -28] Don't mind what anyone says. Find strength, hyungnim!!

9. [+84, -34] It's been a while. Please release good songs

10. [+86, -38] Always cheering for you!

s1.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver:Kim Tae Hee "Jeju trip with Rain? You're rubbing salt into the wounds"

1. [+8,064, -261] Rubbing salt into the wound ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Tae Hee is cute

2. [+8,004, -349] Kim Tae Hee seems like the honest type ㅋㅋㅋ She's blunt and unpretentious in her interviews. She gives off an easygoing and comfortable vibe compared to Jeon Ji Hyun who answers by the textbook.. Unless her interviews are with Ha Jung Woo, she's quite robotic

3. [+5,979, -844] She's really pretty but you can tell that she has aged

4. [+3,909, -152] Just the questions you'd expect a journalist to ask. They're responsible for spreading false news and creating antis. They need to reflect

5. [+4,035, -649] Seems like it was only yesterday when she starred in 'Stairway to Heaven'. Kim Tae Hee who was once the most beautiful Korean actress has also aged..

6. [+1,348, -39] I never knew she has such a fresh personality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She struck me as quiet and serious but she's surprisingly wise

7. [+606, -41] She's got a pretty face with a sassy personality to boot. Definitely someone to look up  to ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+568, -37] How would they even go on a trip to Jeju when all eyes are on them? Spending time at their luxurious housed would be a lot better... I like at-home dates than going out

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.my/2015/11/rain-to-make-comeback-on-december-kim.html?m=1

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 4

Kim Tae-hee talks about her boyfriend, Rain

Actress Kim Tae-hee talked about her boyfriend, Rain, and her acting career in a recent interview with local media outlet the Daily Sports.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20151102

In the interview, the 35-year-old actress denied rumors their marriage is imminent, saying, “I am a slow person in terms of acting, romance and marriage.”

“I need a long time to know about something,“ she added, implying that she is not considering marriage for now. 

Asked about what she does during dates, Kim said, “Since I don’t like to drink alcohol, we travel around to find tasty restaurants.”

Kim also said she likes to ride a bicycle or play golf while not working on projects. “Although I don’t have a specific hobby, I like physical activities.” 

The bewitching actress is mostly satisfied with her look, but Kim said she recently began to have concerns over wrinkles. 

Asked about her future acting and marriage plans, she said, “I don’t tend to make a long-term plan. For my next project, I will probably work for a film (not TV), and for marriage, since this is not something I can do alone, I want to do it well (together with a man).”

“Probably, I may have a new feeling (towards him) over time,” she added. 

Kim recently starred in SBS TV drama “Yong-pal,” which ended Oct.1. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201511021457248833671_2

• Like 4