Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

@Nancyzak nice essay lol I'm just joking. Love reading your thought. I'm a bit suprise knowing the other reason why she followed rain. To put him at ease? Aww. tbh I'm a wonhee shipper rn lol I cannot help but to ship them sorry Rain. However I will always support kth. The issue of who follow who first and rain did not follow her back immediately and was forced to follow her back is so immature and make me cringe seriously ? 

• Like 2

Top 10 favourite K-celeb advertising models for December 2015 (as deciphered through Google translation).

KTH is placed at no. 8.

1.   Jeon Ji Hyun

2.   Kim Yuna

3.   Suzy

4.   Kim Woo Bin

5.   Kim Soo Hyun

6.   Lee Seung Gi

7.   Hyun Bin

8.   Kim Tae Hee

9.   Yoo Jae suk

10.   Park Shin Hye

Source :

http://m.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=296857

%C7%C1%B7%BB%C4%A1_%C4%AB%C6%E4_%BA%CF%C

%C7%C1%B7%BB%C4%A1_%C4%AB%C6%E4_%BA%CF%C

Credit images above : French Cafe

• Like 3

@Nancyzak nice essay lol I'm just joking. Love reading your thought. I'm a bit suprise knowing the other reason why she followed rain. To put him at ease? Aww. tbh I'm a wonhee shipper rn lol I cannot help but to ship them sorry Rain. However I will always support kth. The issue of who follow who first and rain did not follow her back immediately and was forced to follow her back is so immature and make me cringe seriously ? 

LOL, if I add my previous essays, they become one assignment? :P:lol:

Am I the only KimBi couple shipper here now? :huh:  Okay, just kidding! :P:D

That version about KTH following Rain on his IG is what I heard. What it means is simple really. The mind of human works wonder. It reads whichever way that it wants to read. To each his/her own, as the saying goes. Do, however, take this as a pinch of salt. It's just a speculation. Just as how the haters speculate like this and like that about KTH and her relationship with Rain. Also take those as a pinch of salt.

I am with you about the couple following each other on their IGs. Hey, lady first. Can also, right? ;):D

• Like 4

Oh My Goodness me..... I followed your clear instruction, copy, paste and stick it somewhere ... and viola it worked .... Sorry Nancyzak .... it's at your thread that I experimented on and the picture was just randomly chosen.. so Tae Hyun justcame in with Yeo Jin.

And oh dear I don't know how to delete it ( it won't delete :tears: ) so I went ahead and typed this Noob message....

Will be replying your later postings.

Credit to Instagrammer a_daru for fan art.

• Like 1

My dear @lavender2love,

You did it, i.e. posting image!!! Easy, right! :w00t::wub:

I like the instagrammer's fan arts of WonHee couple/YongJin couple. I have not managed to do the seamless merging of two images, like she did, to date. Still a long way to go in my case, hahaha...

To delete an image or video, place the cursor on the right of it and do a backspace. :D

Need to put the record straight here before I get bashed, LOL! This is Soompi Kim Tae Hee's fans thread, not mine. I only made it my business to update information and news of KTH here. It's open to all fans and members of Soompi to post here. They too can update like I do. Everyone just have to make sure that he/she does not flout Soompi posting rules.

The first post of this thread is dedicated to all information about KTH. I took over the the administration of it last year, as it was not managed for a very long time. If there is anything worthy for keeps, I'll have it posted in the first post. :)

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

@Nancyzak, thank you for always keep this thread updated. I really appreciate your hard work. 

btw regarding cf ranking I read from her recent interview that she wanted to slow down her cf right? At the moment I only know that she endorsed for French cafe, Elastine  and Allerman. not that many though. I'm quite suprise she's still in top 10. Has there any months that she's not in top 10? Haha

• Like 4

@Nancyzak, thank you for always keep this thread updated. I really appreciate your hard work. 

btw regarding cf ranking I read from her recent interview that she wanted to slow down her cf right? At the moment I only know that she endorsed for French cafe, Elastine  and Allerman. not that many though. I'm quite suprise she's still in top 10. Has there any months that she's not in top 10? Haha

You are welcome, dear. I'm always happy to catch up with the latest news on KTH and share here. :)

There's the PNS contract, which has been there for sometime. I noticed that PNS is very supoortive of KTH. It sponsored the interior of 12th floor Hospital Hanshin and has blogged about YP. Same with Allerman, for the bedding set at HYJ's bedroom and the one at the church. I am waiting for the CF and ads of her for JVJQ, the China brand. 

In her recent interview, KTH mentioned that she wishes to do more ads than CFs. Last time I took it for granted that CF means anything in relation to advertisement. I do see the difference now. CF is the reel whereas ads are the prints. 

You observed it right that KTH is a high in demand advertisement model. She has been consistently in the top 10 spot for K-celeb advertisement model for eons! It speaks well of her staying star power; the blue chip, so to speak, as an industry insider put it in a new report before this. We know she commands high advertisement fee. Assuming she has less advertisement contracts compared to the younger and popular K-celebs, I don't think she has much to worry about it since her fee alone is very high and she has other sources of income, like royalties from her dramas and movies. :)

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 4

Hi @orange52,

She is indeed very quiet save for postings on her IG. We know she had a few magazine photoshoots in 2011. In addition, a documentary and followed by her overseas trips to promote MP. 2011 was a very active/productive year for her, if we were to compare with 2013 and this year, after the end of her dramas. 

I wonder what happens to her 1.5 months trip to China. If there're fan meets, I'm sure it will be in the news by now. So far, none that I have seen.

I heard that the airing of her WXZ is likely next year and not last month as was initially thought to be.

It's the 'wait and see' mode now. Let us hope that it is not too long a wait.. ;):P:D

• Like 4

@lavender2love,

I feel like doing an assignment when it comes to the subject of champion KTH hater/s vs. KTH. :P:lol: Why do I get the feeling that I am burning bridges when I do? So, which outweighs the other, or can I keep a balance? If I don't make it clear, people will wonder what the heck I am ventilating about. Aisyyyy..... :(

What little I learned/suspect about the great unhappiness of these champion KTH haters are as follows:

1.   KTH should just shut up and not tell the whole world that she is in relationship with Rain in early 2013. Due to her confirmation, Rain has been on the constant hound by the Knets who are either allegedly the unhappy fanboys of KTH or the fans of KTH who favour her with a better man in their eyes or their sympathizers or generally the public who can't accept their relationship.

2.   KTH never think of Rain or was being inconsiderate of him as his girlfriend when she said at Yongpal press conference that marriage is far from her mind and that she doesn't know with whom she will marry.  

3.   KTH followed Rain on his IG and as Knets made a hell of an issue over lack of Rain's response, Rain had no choice but to reciprocate. Basically, it was due to KTH's high handed sees in making the move in following Rain on his IG that Rain was forced to do the same with hers

4.  When KTH liked two of Rain fans' IG postings of Rain performing in China recently, she was stalking his fans and his activities.

We know that Rain had suffered in the hands of the unreasonable/unforgiving Knets due to or over his relationship with KTH. For the haters, this is unforgiveable and that KTH has to be punished in return. Hence, the attacks, particularly when Rain gets it bad from the Knets. Later on, it became a mission/habit to put down or shame KTH, no matter what it takes.

The so called 'sins' of KTH, eg points 2-4, seem to me, are excuses to pick on KTH. I am saying so because it all depends on how one reads KTH's actions. For example, I can read point 2 to mean that it is a response that she had agreed with Rain, in order to avoid any negative media reports on or public's negative reactions to Yongpal, to take the cue from what happened to JOJLIL. Maybe Rain cares enough to make sure that KTH and YP team do not suffer like JOJLIL team. This also works in favour of Rain as he is planning for his concerts and it will help to take the public/Knets' heat off him. On point 4, I have heard version of KTH following Rain on his IG because she wants to put him at ease since her chemistry with JW is the talk of the town and the number of WonHee couple shippers is staggering. [On this point too, I won't be surprised if the haters are going to do something awful as backlash to KTH when Rain does a drama/movie involving romantic interest with his female lead].

To the haters, it's all things bad where KTH is concerned. Nothing but the bad, worse or worst, all the way. KTH is the worst kind of girlfriend that Rain has the misfortune to meet and fell in love with; that she is old like granny to Rain (as you know) and that she does not deserve the hot and younger Rain at all. Rain, on the other hand, deserves someone young and hot/sexy. They'll argue in whichever way so long as they hit out at KTH. As simple as that.

If their relationship is doing well, we could do with some words from Rain to put our thoughts to ease. So far, we have heard from KTH in her recent interview with Daily Sports.

Let me say a bit more from my observation that with all these things going on, and JW defending and singing high praises of KTH at the same time, the support for WonHee couple gets steadier and no less KimBi couple shippers switching their allegiance to WonHee couple. :vicx::P

With that said, let us move on, positively and as we all have said before this, all love and support for KTH in whatever she does and favors. ;):wub::D

P/S. Congrats! You've been elevated to 'Casual' status! :w00t::wub:

@Nancyzak........ Thanks for your "assignment" ....... A ++ for that.

Now ........ rolling up sleeves.......ya these anti-fans are mental.

Re # 1. Despatch stalked Rain and KTH for quite some time and sensationalized their datings. It was not a rumour.....The tabloid had evidence and no way could they deny it. It was the right thing for KTH to do to put an end to press hounding and further sensationalism of it.( I believe in  the Western concept it is better to be truthful ) The subsequent accusation of him using his leaves inappropriately was explained ( from what I read they  were justified ) and he received light punishment and that for not wearing his beret when in military uniform. Later he was also involved in drinking with Seven and others out of military time , though fortunately not with prostitutes like some others..... so was the investigation ( suffering ) the fault of KTH ? Did he suffer because she was his girlfriend? Stupid fans..... they have maggots in their heads. Regarding KTH fans, they were  applying certain Korean criteria to suitability of the pair.... It's understandable. But at the bottom line ..... it's none of their business.

# 2 Hhhmmmnnnn ..... Yong Pal interview....... She said what she said . It's her prerogative ...... we are not privy to her private thoughts. I'm sure she has an understanding with Rain over that. As public figures they weigh their words carefully and in this case, I hope they did after consulting each other. Rain should make a statement too just just KTH. So  Anti fans stop throwing stones. How about throwing a boulder at yourself to bury you for good ?

# 3 & 4 ......... Crazy Knets ....... !! Their world is upside down and pathetic even to create a ballyhoo over a simple matter like the instagram issue. Since when did Rain become a modern day slavery that he only belongs to them ? Are they holding him hostage to only THEY cand follow him.

Like bullocks these inflammatory remarks of the Dumbo Haters..... ( worst girlfriend ? granny? he deserves younger and hotter GF? ) Can these haters show their sexiness , young hot looks for us to inspect ? Hah ......no show right with their utter mouths and uncouth personality?  Really .... they sure talk bullocks..... sheer fools.

Rain in new drama? His last had bad reviews and many episode ratings went under NR. So it looks like they are going to " revenge" and use this new drama to score against KTH and her amazing success in Yong Pal. Of course it irked them a lot that Yong Pal is a huge success and Joo Won was so sweet and charming and the screen just light up with their beautiful looks and oh so touching moments. I'm not sure Rain's new drama ..... it'll be interesting to see if it can hold up to Joo Won's talent and KTH good acting and beat the 20 % rating.  Meanwhile while waiting, the Haters had better have their heads checked.

Aaawwww .....Nancyzak ...... don't be sad that people are liking WonHee. I'm checking out more about KimBi and it's promising. If only Rain can be as sweet about KTH publicly. You see, Joo Won and KTH were acting out romance and longing for fans to fantasise in Yong Pal, whereas the news about Kimbi couple is so scarce. We can't spazz about their romance, their kissing or their protection for each other. I guess it'll be different if they announce their wedding and are seen holding hands . You reckon when ?

Ta........... have a wonderful week.

:):D

• Like 4

Kth is so quite. Normally, when the drama ended most actors /actresses will be busy with photo shoot , interviews, etc but she has like only one interview post Yongpal. 

I wish too that she does the media round and not be so quiet. From Joo Won's interviews we can see how people were so taken up with Kim Tae Hee, how fascinated they are with her beauty and wonderful portrayal of Han Yeo Jin. Her name was mentioned so many times.  We also want to see more of her beautiful personality that Joo Won was impressed with. She and Song Seung Hun generated a lot of buzz after My Princess when they visited a few places. Fans lapped it all up. And her beauty was so outstanding. Same for Iris.... So stunning.

• Like 4

Hi @lavender2love,

First and foremost, I must set the record straight that I have nothing against anyone shipping WonHee couple, or the fact that quite a number of KimBi couple shippers have jumped ship and boarded the WonHee ship. They don't make me sad because I believe in the freedom of choice. Bottom line is, we are all fans of KTH. We love and support her and we believe in her. That is what binds us here; the underlying friendship that we all have. Nothing can spoils it. Not out of our choice for her lifetime mate. What KTH does for her private life is her own business. Not ours or anyone else's. We respect that.

I was sadden by the fact for a while, the few champion KTH haters are spoiling for my mood for KimBi couple, through their words and actions. That makes it hard for me. Looking at the few who started another row in KTH's IG and what said by them in Rain's over the last weekend more or less confirmed it for me that these few are trying to create a ruckus; to stoke fire in KTH's IG for another war. It's clear that something is just not right with them. They refuse to see reason and they'll twist and turn in order to strike back. You and @orange52 are right that they need their heads checked.

So, I told myself whether I should allow these few nugus to spoil it all for me? Do they matter so much to our lives that our actions should be dictated by theirs? Definitely should not be the case. Our lives are in our hands and it is for us to create the best out of it. Live by design and happiness is what you yourself creates it, as I saw in some IGs. So yes,  this is how we should remind ourselves. Not to allow ourselves to be mentally abused or bullied by these haters who prefer to live a low life or in the moat or sewage; or get ourselves dredged into it. Haha...I am good now talking about it. Good therapy! ;):D

If we don't get KimBi couple's news, let us hope KTH gives us some to take our minds away from the haters who won't go away and are making themselves comfortable in her IG to spit venom at her. Thank God, the KTH-hater-busters are doing a commendable job in spraying the pesticide for the time being. No guarantee that KTH's IG will be pest free but at least we are comforted by the fact that we have smart KTH-hater-busters! :rolleyes::D

Everbody, have a wonderful week ahead!!! B):wub:

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 3

Fan made video... a dedication to KTH, related to Yongpal, with YP OST! :wub:

Kim Tae Hee ~ Thanks for coming to this world!

Credit : Purple

Is this known as Warhol style of artwork?

Bright and nice! :wub:

12093615_1515672052081874_638510920_n.jp

Credit : http://www.pikore.com/m/1118646785042603785_1666421590

• Like 3

Hi @lavender2love,

First and foremost, I must set the record straight that I have nothing against anyone shipping WonHee couple, or the fact that quite a number of KimBi couple shippers have jumped ship and boarded the WonHee ship. They don't make me sad because I believe in the freedom of choice. Bottom line is, we are all fans of KTH. We love and support her and we believe in her. That is what binds us here; the underlying friendship that we all have. Nothing can spoils it. Not out of our choice for her lifetime mate. What KTH does for her private life is her own business. Not ours or anyone else's. We respect that.

I was sadden by the fact for a while, the few champion KTH haters are spoiling for my mood for KimBi couple, through their words and actions. That makes it hard for me. Looking at the few who started another row in KTH's IG and what said by them in Rain's over the last weekend more or less confirmed it for me that these few are trying to create a ruckus; to stoke fire in KTH's IG for another war. It's clear that something is just not right with them. They refuse to see reason and they'll twist and turn in order to strike back. You and @orange52 are right that they need their heads checked.

So, I told myself whether I should allow these few nugus to spoil it all for me? Do they matter so much to our lives that our actions should be dictated by theirs? Definitely should not be the case. Our lives are in our hands and it is for us to create the best out of it. Live by design and happiness is what you yourself creates it, as I saw in some IGs. So yes,  this is how we should remind ourselves. Not to allow ourselves to be mentally abused or bullied by these haters who prefer to live a low life or in the moat or sewage; or get ourselves dredged into it. Haha...I am good now talking about it. Good therapy! ;):D

If we don't get KimBi couple's news, let us hope KTH gives us some to take our minds away from the haters who won't go away and are making themselves comfortable in her IG to spit venom at her. Thank God, the KTH-hater-busters are doing a commendable job in spraying the pesticide for the time being. No guarantee that KTH's IG will be pest free but at least we are comforted by the fact that we have smart KTH-hater-busters! :rolleyes::D

Everbody, have a wonderful week ahead!!! B):wub:

Dear @Nancyzak ..... I only have admiration for you for your very big heart in acknowledging the shift in fandom  I, being new, have no idea that people have changed their hearts and moved to new biases. I came on board because I was entertained by Yong Pal ( I had never heard of Joo Won before ) and by Kim Tae Hee who is the only Korean actress that I like since I first set eyes on her in LSIH. She was so beautiful and fresh and still is. I guess in the world of entertainment where gorgeous actors and actresses mesmerize the viewers, they in turn fantasize about them a lot. It's just a world of make-believe. The relation between Rain and Kim Tae Hee surely will continue to receive much love. I would be thrilled to bits to hear of their wedding., and you're going to bear that joyful news to us. Waiting for that dream to come true....soon.

Haha..... I like that there is a KTH-hater-buster. You know, these haters have one chant.... the same old...the same old.  so  it's quite easy, by using a bit of physchology, to  turn the tables on these haters by tearing their usual mantra apart. Rip them I say ..... are they more beautiful, richer, more loved ,intelligent , smarter, more talented, more well liked, more admired, more followed  than KTH? If not, then they go and be better educated and not stay retarded. How about their mothers . friends, anybody who are 35 being called granny? Morons. Do they have pearly teeth, if not clam up. Rain at 33 (? ) is no teen either. Why should he burn himself with " immature younger slutty girls " just to please a bunch of nincompoops. KTH is about every Korean male dream girl...... are they dumb or what. Haizzz ...... Rain should just dump these retarded fans. Shheeeeshhhh !!!!!

Kudos to you ...... you are such a great fan. I hope you have a chance of meeting KTH one day and she looks at you in the eyes and know you are a super fan.

On a calmer note ......Yay !!! thanks for your congratulations to my being promoted from  NOOb to Casual ..... wheee !! and trainee to Idol....(  feeling smuggy huggy ) I don't eel so dumb now haha..Thanks to you .... you're such a good teacher. BTW .... I picked up my first Richard Simmons **** banned word in Yong Pal thread. They really are vigilant.... it was only a slang word.

Ta....... take care all. Have fun.

• Like 4

KIM TAE HEE: 3 MEN + A CUPPA

fc.jpg

Kim Tae Hee has been the face of instant coffee brand French Café for ages. Her leading man may change but she stands firm. Ha. This year, she has three musicians for company in John Park, Lee Juck and Kwak Jin Eon. She drinks a cuppa for all three and they conclude by banding together for a brief chorus. Definitely shot recently since Kim Tae Hee is sporting her fabulous bob. On a separate note, it seems boyfriend Rain has coloured his hair copper, too.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/kim-tae-hee-3-men-a-cuppa/

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 4

Someone snapped a picture of KTH trying out some flats in a footwear shop in Singapore.

11875339_714788508652454_1020523222_n.jp

Credit image above : k elly (twitter)

Does the image look like her? Hmmmm, close enough!

I can relate the pair of Birkenstock with white straps to her.  There was a picture of her wearing the BIrkenstock, which was released at the same time when she was in a hair salon, looking at the shampoo bottle while listening to the hairdresser's explanation. It was last year.

I also saw a comment in her IG post with her back against the Starbuck sign that the commentator served her at the Starbuck before KTH took and uploaded her picture in her IG. Believable?

Eeny meeny miny moe... the evidences seem good enough to tell her whereabout. ;):P:D

Hoping that she gets a good R&R in Singapore or wherever she actually is, and fingers crossed that when back in SK, all fresh and energised from her sojourn, she next bear us some project/movie news! ;)B):D

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 4

Picture of KTH pushing her trolley full of bags and packages in the airport. Picture like this can only tell leaving with bags and goodies, rather than arriving with a load of stuff for holidays. :P

i reckon it must be her departing back to SK, after a restful holiday and some serious shopping. ;):D

Picture and credit :

http://www.pikore.com/m/1120297158713785408_1527755238

• Like 1