Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Picture of KTH pushing her trolley full of bags and packages in the airport. Picture like this can only tell leaving with bags and goodies, rather than arriving with a load of stuff for holidays. :P

i reckon it must be her departing back to SK, after a restful holiday and some serious shopping. ;):D

Picture and credit :

http://www.pikore.com/m/1120297158713785408_1527755238

Everybody,

I was just told that the image that I posted above is not KTH.   :P  My sincerest apology! :)

But she looks exactly like her. So is it true that she's in Singapore ?

I agree. The female looks so much like her. Sorry to say that I have no concrete news on her whereabout but someone commented in KTH's IG that there're talks in Weibo that KTH was spotted in Singapore. I don't have a Weibo account, unfortunately, for me to check. I may consider opening one after this. ;):D

• Like 1

@lavender2love,

You earned yourself a Richard Simmons! :vicx::sweatingbullets: I don't know about others, but getting RS for the first time is like 'coming of age' in the Soompi world. :P:lol: I got one myself long time ago. I thought I was pretty careful with my words. Yet still get caught, LOL! :sweatingbullets::P:lol:

I agree that moderators seem to be more vigilant at the drama threads. So, tread with care in that forum!

You noticed a new IG 'lavender_couple' by the Baidu fans for WonHee couple? Nice fan arts they have there.

Over at KTH's IG, situation is less fiery this round with the 3rd like by her of Rain's fan's IG video of him performing. We will not know her actual reason for doing so, but if doing so pleases her, I suppose we could see her more similar likes in the future. I can only see it as a good way and a good start in fostering good relation. :wub::D

• Like 3

IG video of KTH, BTS for new CF. She looks so good and smart in the overall white. Looking forward to an impressive CF of her.

Video and credit : http://www.pikore.com/m/1121747204878593948_2190026242

Today my sister has taken Trang Kim Tae Hee ㅋㅋ The real yippeunji how much better this vision was momentarily ㅋㅋ Today all night and would go between shooting was awful tired, tired all melted down to the word Thanks ㅋㅋ

I'm ages of CF shooting location for the CF. By the known make-up artist of KTH.

Image with credit and courtesy of : http://www.pikore.com/m/1121602150278508641_1445142699

Message (Google translated) : Ganmane come up to the mountain top shooting CF! # # Kim Tae Hee model Hair @ taehee35 #

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 3

Other images of the filming site for the new CF.

Image and credit : http://www.pikore.com/m/1121696075239079266_1524396230

Message (Google translated) : 

It had fun shooting The large quarries in the country # # # Kim Tae Hee's shooting #cf Kim Tae Hee watched ... He euma euma to be incredibly very cute Godzilla ..x100000000000000000

By known KTH's hairstylist.

Image and credit : http://www.pikore.com/m/1121620896484590099_10166951

Message (Google translated) : 

ㅎㅎ drones appeared on Mars # Ganmane hand watering taken with my teacher here ^^ I really like Mars # ㅋㅋ This very future-oriented # # There are many stones in Danyang ~ Mars looked like a while ago here #martian # movie reminds me ... blah # Matt Damon was great

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2

The latest news. Will post the accompanying pictures later.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee Respond to Reports of a December Wedding

Rain-Kim-Tae-Hee.jpg

Monthly magazine Woman Sense has revealed that Rain and Kim Tae Hee are planning on getting married in their latest issue.

According to their report, the couple is planning on getting married on December 24 in an undisclosed location outside of Seoul.

An insider revealed, “They want to have a quiet ceremony on Christmas Eve and receive blessings from close friends and family.” Apparently, the pair has contemplated on a wedding date for a long time.

However, the stars’ agencies have both strongly denied the reports being true. Furthermore, Rain is currently very busy with his world tour and his agency stressed that he does not have time for anything else.

The celebrity couple went public with their relationship in January 2013. Since then there has been many speculations concerning their relationship.

What are your thoughts on this latest report?

Source (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/19/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-respond-to-reports-of-a-december-wedding/

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 3

cats-111.jpg

This collage is separately sourced. Credit : Owner

Rain and Kim Tae Hee Deny Rumors of a Christmas Eve Wedding

Rain and Kim Tae Hee′s respective agencies have shut down rumors of a Christmas Eve wedding. 

A rep from Kim Tae Hee′s agency, Lua Entertainment, stated to eNEWS24 on November 20, "Kim Tae Hee is definitely not getting married."The rep continued, "We′re checking why such an article went out. They′re dating, but reports that they′ve set a wedding date for that day is clearly false." 

A rep from Rain′s agency also stated, "The Woman Sense report is not true. It doesn′t make sense that they′re having a wedding that neither of them know about on that day." 

Earlier today, one media outlet released an exclusive report that a monthly magazine hitting newsstands on November 22 is going to announce that Rain and Kim Tae Hee are getting married. The report stated that Rain and Kim Tae Hee are going to tie the knot in a quiet wedding with close acquaintances on Christmas Eve. However, both parties have denied the reports. 

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee and Rain, who met on the set of a commercial shoot, have been dating since 2013. Although wedding rumors regarding the couple have flared up in the past, they turned out to be false. 

Photo credit: eNEWS DB

http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/hallyubuzz/article/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-deny-rumors-of-a-ch-5909004

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 3

@lavender2love,

You earned yourself a Richard Simmons! :vicx::sweatingbullets: I don't know about others, but getting RS for the first time is like 'coming of age' in the Soompi world. :P:lol: I got one myself long time ago. I thought I was pretty careful with my words. Yet still get caught, LOL! :sweatingbullets::P:lol:

I agree that moderators seem to be more vigilant at the drama threads. So, tread with care in that forum!

You noticed a new IG 'lavender_couple' by the Baidu fans for WonHee couple? Nice fan arts they have there.

Over at KTH's IG, situation is less fiery this round with the 3rd like by her of Rain's fan's IG video of him performing. We will not know her actual reason for doing so, but if doing so pleases her, I suppose we could see her more similar likes in the future. I can only see it as a good way and a good start in fostering good relation. :wub::D

@Nancyzak.......... it sounds so adult "Coming of age" hahaha .....The 'bad" word was unintentional , their filter list even  slang words. Anyway you are all Lady Patience in teaching me the ropes so I " mature" well.

I like the name " lavender_couple" ....... So there are lavender lovers out there. :wub:  I don't use instagram,... does that make me a fuddy duddy ? The Haters would call me an oldie, horsey, granny or 18th century throwback, and I need to break up with my old fashion gadget, also I should just get a younger or newer frigging hot sexy technology device. ...hihihi .... 

So glad that these flamers are less fiery. Could it be the other Rain supporters are really genuinely nice fans and drown her voice? You know, a multitude of voices to refute these crappy comments work. Unity and team support can cut short an antifan's inflammatory words.  

I wish all the news about their wedding will come true. I would love to see KTH in a wedding gown....... she will be the most beautiful, classy and stunning bride. A most striking couple, the world is waiting with bated breath.Oh come quick wedding day.  

• Like 3

10 Korean Celebrities That Are So Smart They’re Sexy

An extremely popular slang expression in Korea these days is the word “뇌섹남” (nue-saek-nam), an acronym literally translating to a “man with a sexy brain,” with its female counterpart “뇌섹녀” (nue-saek-neo), a “woman with a sexy brain.”

In the Korean entertainment industry, there has been a recent trend that emphasizes the intelligence of celebrities. Programs such as “Problematic Men” and “Abnormal Summit” have celebrities showcase their intellect by discussing the global issues that our society is facing, rather than the usual simple conversations about their everyday lives.

Here are some of the top 10 celebrities in Korea who have a sexy brain on top of extreme talent and gorgeous appearances. Let us know in the comments down below if your favorite celebrities made it on the list, or if there’s anyone we missed!

All rankings mentioned in the article were taken from the 2015 US News Education University Rankings.

Actress Kim Tae Hee

Kim Tae Hee, who most recently starred in “Yong Pal,” is not just a pretty face! When people think of celebrities that are both beautiful and smart, one of the first people that come to mind is Kim Tae Hee. Kim Tae Hee, like Honey Lee, graduated from Seoul National University with a bachelor’s degree in fashion and design.

- skipped unrelated -

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/20/10-korean-celebrities-that-are-so-smart-theyre-sexy/

• Like 3

Lols at Rain's fans. They hate kth for no reason. Most of them hope they will break up. At this rate I'm okay if that happened because  his fans are so ridiculous and I can't imagine if they get married. They like to criticize everything she did. I hope kth would not come across their stupid comments. Thank god korean love her  and thank god I'm in this fandom because we are so cool not full of hate. haha. Well as long as kth is happy I will always support her. 

P/s- I refer to his international fans. I just read comment section from NB. As usual I enjoy reading that fluffy comments. Lol. 

• Like 3

@lavender2love,

1.   Coming of age - hahaha, I don't know why, but this came to mind when I read about the RS, and whereas you are my Lady Compliment. Omoooo, don't spoil me too much with compliments. I am very afraid for myself that my head gets overloaded and I become big headed... :P:lol:

2.   IG - oh, really? No IG? As for me, I started it recently. Unlike others, mine is not KTH centric. I like to put up other images. Please don't ask me for the name of my IG. Too embarrassed to tell and it's a secret!!!  :vicx:   So you want to avoid all the name callings (and accusation of a blabber mouth at that  ;))? I suppose you check on the IGs via Internet surfing? If yes, then continue to do so, to avoid all shooting arrows. :sweatingbullets:;):D

3.   Champion KTH haters - did I said it too soon? They came on again with the latest marriage rumour. :rolleyes:   Again, KTH becomes the punching bag. Tiresome lot, but it's an eye opener to see the divide in support in Rain's IG for his latest posting. Be calm and cool! Fighting, everybody!!! :wub::D

4.   KTH's wedding - read Koala's article on the latest marriage rumour, which I will post after this. Ornate church, candles and flowers! I can see all that for her wedding and somewhere far away, with just family members and closest friends. I suspect that she'll take this route for her joy and peace of mind in her once in a lifetime event. :)

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2

Lols at Rain's fans. They hate kth for no reason. Most of them hope they will break up. At this rate I'm okay if that happened because  his fans are so ridiculous and I can't imagine if they get married. They like to criticize everything she did. I hope kth would not come across their stupid comments. Thank god korean love her  and thank god I'm in this fandom because we are so cool not full of hate. haha. Well as long as kth is happy I will always support her. 

P/s- I refer to his international fans. I just read comment section from NB. As usual I enjoy reading that fluffy comments. Lol. 

Well said about KTH's fandom. 

Yeah, that fluffy is one frantic desperado. Let her be the clown if that is what she wants to be looked upon. So, yeah cool!

You are not the only fan who feels that break up is the solution for KTH to spare her all the distress and pain. Grrrr, I am getting spooked by the fortune teller's prediction in 2013/2014 about the couple being subjected to/will be tested by envy and jealousy. I can't find any smart or diplomatic reply to this because fans can think, speculate and wish all they like but relationship is the personal business of the couple. I am tired actually. Let us see what unfolds after this. :phew:B):D

By the way [off topic], I don't know what made me do so, but in a spur of moment yesterday, I created a thread for Brangelina couple in the Global Celebrities forum. I love them as a couple and I admire Angelina Jolie. Right now, I can only think of that thread as my place to escape to when I feel like needing one. I know I said about no time, but sometimes, need to make one for the escapism; the R&R, heheh...;):P:D

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 4

Here is the write up by Koala.

Kim Tae Hee and Rain Deny Reports of a Christmas Eve Wedding

weok1.jpg

Time for another update on the love life of top Korean star couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee. Many of the famous couplings that have shocked K-ent in the three years since these two open the flood gates three years ago have called it quits, yet brainy Kim Tae Hee and brawny Rain continue to chug along. I really didn’t think they were ill-matched, and actually felt they must have been quite serious to admit so readily to finding love with each other.

Being in their thirties has also made the media turn on wedding watch immediately after they started dating, only to keep heating up whenever one buys a house or when Rain converted to Kim Tae Hee’s faith of Catholicism. The latest on dit is that the couple is planning to tie the knot this Christmas Eve on December 24th, which sounds super romantic and all. But Kim Tae Hee’s agency quickly refuted that report and claims she’s got no plans to get married on that date. Bummer for me as a fan, I was so hoping to ogle gorgeous wedding pictures.

weok.jpg

It wouldn’t be a surprise if they did get married according to this report, but chose to deny it now and try to keep it under wraps. Won Bin and Lee Na Young did that earlier this year and held a very personal wedding in the countryside. Somehow I see an ornate church wedding for Kim Tae Hee and Rain, with lots of candles and flowers.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/11/20/kim-tae-hee-and-rain-deny-reports-of-a-christmas-even-wedding/

***********************************************************************************************************************************

I am posting these 2 articles as the translations of Rain’s message are not exactly the same.

Rain Promises to Reveal Wedding News Himself to His Fans

Rain took to his Instagram on November 21 to open up to his fans about his wedding rumors with actress Kim Tae Hee.

rain-instagram

He writes:

“Hello, this is Rain, Jung Ji Hoon. It’s gotten very cold lately. Please watch out for flu. There have been several times where news articles were written about [our] impending marriage and confusing everyone. I decided to write this because I feel it’s right for you to hear straight from me. Marriage is a once in a lifetime event. It’s a huge event for the couple involved. Because of its magnitude, I believe it’s right for me to tell my fans directly when that happens. I believe that’s showing my respect to you all and my long time fans. From now on, please do not believe anything you hear unless you hear it directly from me. Thank you.”

Rain and Kim Tae Hee publicized their relationship back in January of 2013. The report from November 20 is the fourth time rumors about their wedding came up.

Meanwhile, Rain plans to meet with his fans on December 11 through 13 at “The Squall 2015-2016 Rain in Seoul” inside the SK Handball Gymnasium located at Seoul Olympic Park. Kim Tae Hee is currently taking some time off since her latest drama “Yong Pal” wrapped up recently.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/20/rain-promises-to-reveal-wedding-news-himself-to-his-fans/

*************************************************************************************************************

Rain gives an official statement about the false marriage reports

Rain and Kim Tae Hee's marriage rumors and false news reports have had no end for a long while now. It's been a constant back and forth of a news report announcing the couple's wedding date, and then the two officially denying it. 

It looks like fans have had enough and Rain has had enough. He posted on his Instagram with a statement that will hopefully stop news outlets from reporting false info. Or at least, fans will stop believing future false reports.

He said:

Hello... This is Rain, Jung Ji Hoon.

The weather has become very cold.. Everyone, please be careful and don't catch a cold. It's just that up till now, many articles related to a wedding have come out, and it seems like we have made a lot of people confused. I'm uploading this post because I think it's right that I tell you myself. 

Marriage is an important matter of life and it is a big deal for the people concerned. It's a very important matter, and if we decide to do something big, I will tell you myself directly. I consider that to be my etiquette towards my long-time fans and to you all.

From now on, unless I say so from my own mouth, please don't believe [other reports]. 

Thank you.

Do you think this will stop false marriage rumors and reports once and for all?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/rain-gives-an-official-statement-about-the-false-marriage-reports

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 3