Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Hi guys if you follow tae hee or rain's Instagram you could see this one pathetic rain's fan @fluffy_tale who always drop hate comments. I can't stand her anymore since I always happened to come across her comment. What a pathetic human being

Edited by orange52
  • Like 3

Hi guys if you follow tae hee or rain's Instagram you could see this one pathetic rain's fan @fluffy_tale who always drop hate comments. I can't stand her anymore since I always happened to come across her comment. What a pathetic human being

As pointed out by you and if you've seen in backpage what I posted, this pain of a person has been actively and doggedly putting down and making most hateful comments on and about KTH, everywhere, in Instagram (both KTH's and others), Twitter and any blogs/sites that report news about KTH or discuss something about her. Even in KTH's fan sites like DC. I have no clue about Weibo because I can't read Chinese, but I won't be surprised if this person launches her attacks on KTH there, since KTH has Weibo account and there bound to be coverage of news of her. This person also has an account/s in Soompi. If you come across my obvious snub of that person's posting, you know the connection. 

I have been advocating peace and no discussion all along. However, I recognize that we are all human and feel hurt when we see things like this happening to our bias, over and over again. Indeed this person is extremely (or beyond?) rude and pathetic. So senseless and is taking her hate...... openly, ...... everywhere ....... and to a frightening level.

Keep calm. I am a believer of all good things that turns out for those who do no wrong. :)

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 5

As pointed out by you and if you've seen in backpage what I posted, this pain of a person has been actively and doggedly putting down and making most hateful comments on and about KTH, everywhere, in Instagram (both KTH's and others), Twitter and any blogs/sites that report news about KTH or discuss something about her. Even in KTH's fan sites like DC. I have no clue about Weibo because I can't read Chinese, but I won't be surprised if this person launches her attacks on KTH there, since KTH has Weibo account and there bound to be coverage of news of her. This person also has an account/s in Soompi. If you come across my obvious snub of that person's posting, you know the connection. 

I have been advocating peace and no discussion all along. However, I recognize that we are all human and feel hurt when we see things like this happening to our bias, over and over again. Indeed this person is extremely (or beyond?) rude and pathetic. So senseless and is taking her hate...... openly, ...... everywhere ....... and to a frightening level.

Keep calm. I am a believer of all good things that turns out for those who do no wrong. :)

Haters gonna hate anyway. We have no power to change them right? Nice words though. Thanks !

• Like 5

i seriously have no words for this...she is just everywhere!

• Like 5

i seriously have no words for this...she is just everywhere!

Everywhere and with different pseudonyms but one can easily guess based on the few words that are repeatedly used like a broken record and the style of comment. 

I support someone who commented in KTH’s IG that following her boyfriend, Rain, is her decision as in her right as a person and a girlfriend. If she is any ordinary person, that is what couples do and no one will quibble about it. As fans, we idolise our biases but come to their relationship, its off limits. Haha, I think the exception to this is in the form of support, like shipping for the couple, which I do, huh? Otherwise the Soompi BiKim/KimBi couple shippers thread will have to close down. ;):P:D

Seeing KTH following Rain in his IG seems like a significant step for her to take, with significant meaning. That’s to me! Let us hope people give this couple the peace and space to freely do like any loving couples would and are entitled to. As fans, we respect each other’s territory and not do something to set fire. Fire starts from someone who lights it. If no one lights it, there will be no fire. When there’s fire, let’s not pour the fuel. If we do, we’ll get inferno. :)

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 4

Images of KTH in Japanese magazine in yesteryears that I found in Naver online portal that I have not personally seen before.

Will we be seeing KTH in some magazine photoshoots soon? I really hope so as it has been months since she last had hers! :D

Credit all images below : Owners.

12038321_425107501018755_581159941482466

12039716_425109694351869_835130795889362

12039369_425107484352090_360773643864417

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 4

I just finished love story in harvard and I was so mesmerized by her beauty. I totally understand why she never lose her tittle and yes she and KRW are so adorable. I swear. can they unite for another drama? the chemistry would be daebakkk

• Like 4

Hello @orange52! This was the drama that made her my bias. She's so adorable here and  I really love the story. I don't have any clue anymore how many times I repeated this drama, just love it. I hope she'll make a very beautiful drama sooner. Sorry for the post, don't know how to delete the quote.

Edited by lexus1231

Dispatch on the chic KTH on outing, on 23 October 2015! I love her fashion and style! :wub:

There are pictures of a white Bentley. Rain has one. Hehe, on outing with bf/she has same car like Rain's/she drives Rain's car? ;):P:D

http://news.nate.com/view/20151026n17703

20151024100227_lhj_7788.jpg

20151024100224_lhj_7783.jpg

20151024100237_lhj_7815.jpg

20151024100226_lhj_7785.jpg

20151024100235_lhj_7811.jpg

20151024100229_lhj_7792.jpg

20151024100242_lhj_7837.jpg

20151024100240_lhj_7833.jpg

20151024100243_lhj_7842.jpg

20151024100246_lhj_7861.jpg

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 7

^thank you @Nancyzak for KTH's Dispatch pics. oh god I miss her sooo much:tears: 'till now i still can't move on from yong pal..poor me

I miss watching Han yeo jin,my queen baddass chairman and TH/YJ couple :(:(

You are welcome, dear!

You see KTH's white shirt with the dog image on it? So cute! She is so co-ordinated from head to toe; jazzed up by that thin purple belt and purple snake skin (?) bag.  A true fashionista and looking like all ready for a great fun night out. I hope she did! :wub:

I am not missing YP yet coz too busy with other things. I only miss the lovey dovey parts. Ahhhh, I'm sure many of us do! ;):P:D  I'll zoom into those parts when I am in the mood to watch. So far, my rewatching the whole episode is up to episode 4. Taking my own sweet time!

There's an Instagrammer who is actively dropping very nice fanarts of TH & YJ. Have you been saving them for your collection? I do! :wub::D

• Like 2

KTH following Rain on his Instagram got into the news today. As usual, this gave way to speculation of their imminent marriage.

Apart from the news, I saw a collage of both Rain and KTH with their recent SNS pictures with them checking their phones. Actually, it is in my plan to do a fan art of KimBi couple using those SNS pictures theirs, but no time! So, Nate news beat me to it today, LOL!!! Nah, I shall not be deterred!  :P   Will do one, ......when I am free! ;):D

Meanwhile, here's the collage, that accompanied the report about KTH following Rain on his Instagram. :D

261004444.jpg

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20151026n42859

• Like 2

Hello @Nancyzak ! Sorry about the post, I don't know what happened but I could not retrieve what I wrote, or maybe I just don't know how... lol. Thank you so much my dear for the wonderful update! Yeah I love her overall casual/simple looks too but check out the heels, awesome! 

@JoannaMarie16, me too. I kept on rewatching KTH & HYJ sweet scenes and the HYJ's badass acts.... perfect!

@orange52, LSIH will always have a soft spot in my heart! This was the drama that made KTH my forever bias... lol! 

Edited by lexus1231
  • Like 4

Awwwww, so sweet!!! Rain follows KTH on her IG!!! :wub:

Follow her just to save her face? Oh please......can't we see the other way round, i.e. KimBi couple is making a point here and have planned it that way? Each is an adult and in their 30s and have been in a steady relationship for so long. They've even talked about marriage! Isn't it to be expected that come one day, a firmer and surer step will be taken?

Hmmmmmm, why am I suddenly getting this funny feeling that they might announce their good news via their IGs??? :phew::wub::D

KimBi couple, don't keep us waiting for too long, yah!!! Fighting!!!  :w00t:;):D

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 4

Hello @Nancyzak ! Sorry about the post, I don't know what happened but I could not retrieve what I wrote, or maybe I just don't know how... lol. Thank you so much my dear for the wonderful update! Yeah I love her overall casual/simple looks too but check out the heels, awesome! 

@JoannaMarie16, me too. I kept on rewatching KTH & HYJ sweet scenes and the HYJ's badass acts.... perfect!

@orange52, LSIH will always have a soft spot in my heart! This was the drama that made KTH my forever bias... lol! 

You are welcome, dear!

Sometimes, I feel the instability and I had my entire post disappear when it hangs. If my post is long, I'll block and copy, and paste it if the post is gone. Alternatively, type somewhere and paste in you post. Hahaha, I am that manual! Better be slow and safe than be sorry! :P:lol:

Whoa, so many of you from LSIH time! Shy to say, but I have to admit that I could only muster up to a few episodes of LSIH so far. KTH has such good chemistry with her male leads. As I've watched from Iris onwards, my vote goes to her and JW, for second time pairing. :D

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2

An excerpt of JW's magazine interview while in Singapore recently, about KTH.

Coming in close contact with the goddess herself… About having Kim Tae Hee as my partner, well, many would think that it would be awesome just getting to act with such a beautiful co-star. However, I feel that my biggest take away was just having been able to work with such a wonderful person. During the production period, we communicated with each other frequently and talked about almost anything under the sun. Even though the relationship we had was that of a senior and junior, she made me feel very comfortable with how she treated me and that closed the social distance between us. This helped in us being able to collaborate well, and for this, I am very grateful. How did we prepare for the kissing scenes? [laughs] Brush our teeth, get our emotions in control, the usual. Naturally there was some amount of nervousness during the first kiss scene and I felt fidgety, but there were many kissing scenes in the drama and as the filming progressed, we slowly got used to it and the emotions developed naturally in the show like that of any other pair of lovers.

Source and credit : https://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2015/10/26/i-weekly-interview-breaking-through-the-mould-of-an-introvert/

Images below are from SBS.

30000492699_700.jpg

SR69687879_w1280_h720.jpg

Credit image below : Owner

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 5

Sometimes I scratched my head with the style of, of late reporting in AK, :huh:

But nice to have KTH following Rain on his IG reported by it and nicely put. :D

Kim Tae Hee follows beau Rain on SNS!

CSRJxz1XAAAQz02.jpg

Oh, you two lovebirds!

Fans have noted that Kim Tae Hee has recently started following her celebrity boyfriend, Rain, on his Instagram, which became a hot topic - although, come on, it's a pretty natural thing to do when you're dating someone, right?  It's still undeniably adorable, and it looks like they're dating well, which is always a nice update for fans.

Of course, following someone on Instagram might as well be akin to announcing your engaged on Facebook according to netizens because they are once again wondering if this means they're in the first stages of planning a marriage... Yes, you're reading the signs so spot on.

Was this what netizens were imagining?

"Honey, let's make it official."

"Does this mean... what I think it means?"

"Yes, I want to follow you on Instagram. Will you accept this honor?"

"Yes! A thousand times yes!"

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/kim-tae-hee-follows-beau-rain-on-sns

Although I stay away from posting NB or kkuljaem's selected Knets' comments, I thought the below from NB is, in most part, acceptable and appropriate to go with the above article. In general, we see a very good response by Knets, even for the mere fact that KTH is following Rain on his IG. I am saying this since we all know how it was in early 2013. Maybe the two are testing the ground with KTH following Rain first and when the 'war' dies down, he reciprocated, huh? ;):D

Kim Tae Hee follows Rain on Instagram

rain.jpg

Article: Kim Tae Hee follows Rain on SNS... 'still in love'

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+661, -187] Ew, look at Rain's ID, gross

2. [+339, -47] Is it imperative that we know that she followed him...

3. [+336, -103] The woman who has it all, all but one... and what could that be~~~~

4. [+42, -48] Why are people always ragging on Rain for? Hasn't he proved himself to be up to Kim Tae Hee's status? He worked himself out of difficult times through nothing but hard work. Sure he ruined his image through his army service but he used to be someone who could not only put on a good show but sing and act too. He's more than enough for her, he even changed his religion for her. They seem to be doing fine.

5. [+30, -6] "On the other hand, Rain is not currently following Kim Tae Hee." This article is so childish.

6. [+29, -6] Leave them alone, let them date... Did Rain steal something for you.. did he commit murder.. did he sell our country.. they love each other, what more is there to say

7. [+25, -6] Isn't Rain not an oppa? ㅋㅋ

8. [+23, -6] Think about it the other way... for someone of Kim Tae Hee's status, a woman who lacks absolutely nothing, to be dating him for so many years like this means that there's something to him that the rest of us don't see;;; he also pulled himself from the bottom up. People are always hating on celebrity children for being born into wealth, then shouldn't that mean we should give Rain more credit for building his own wealth? He lost his parents at a young age and it's not like he had good looks to rely on, he had nothing but his own effort to be as successful as he is today.

9. [+14, -6] I think Kim Tae Hee likes him more than we think. And people are always putting Rain down but how many people in real life do you know who was born into struggle but came out of it as a multi millionaire? It's hard to meet a man like him. You probably all want Kim Tae Hee to date some regular company guy but that dream's dead.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2015/10/kim-tae-hee-follows-rain-on-instagram.html

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 4

For those who do not know yet, Rain has followed KTH on her IG. :D

Kim Tae-hee starts following Rain's SNS

fullsizephoto646944.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae-hee couple are still keeping their relationtion sweet.

Kim Tae-hee is drawing attention since she started following her boyfriend Rains Instagram on October 25th. However, Rain is yet to follow Kim Tae-hee's SNS account yet. Netizens assumes based on the situation that there is no problem with the relationship between Rain and Kim Tae-hee and their marriage may be impending.

Since Kim Tae-hee and Rain officially confirmed they were in a relationship in 2013, they have been dating openly and also have been rumored to wed soon repeatedly. Last April and August, rumors went around again saying the two would get married within this year. Their agencies denied the rumors and confirmed nothing had been decided yet at the time.

Meanwhile, SBS' popular drama, "Yong Pal" starring Kim Tae-hee finished recently and Rain drew attention when he established his one person management company.

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-starts-following-rain-s-sns-87876.html

• Like 4