Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

:huh: i think rain & kim had a suprise? what should you think guyz?:w00t: anybody here kimbi fan

Ah, you mean following each other in their IGs? Well, I’ve posted the news and updates. Check you the last 2 pages here. By the way, I’m back on Soompi KimBi couple thread. Go over if you have the time for more updates of the couple! :D

:rolleyes: thank you Nancyzak

• Like 1

Hi Nancyzak.:)...... my first post here ( a few months ago I would have thought I was off my rockers if I thought I had signed in to Soompi) Well, I did make that super effort to get off my lazy butt and come on board, because Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won waved their magical wand at me. And so is your inviting thread, with great postings on anything Kim Tae Hee. You know I admire your dedication to her.... sometimes almost a one-man show... what a super fan you are. Kudos!  I remember you took over from another person and you made it great. BTW I mentioned you you in my very first posting in the Yong Pal thread on page 626

Please welcome me.... a newbie and it seems i need to hang a L-license over me. :sweatingbullets:  for example I don't know how to post on a new page or to tag someone . Is there an idiot's guide or something?

Kim Tae Hee is so gorgeous :wub:....... there is no other like her in any ways. I hardly watch dramas and the few I did were mainly hers : LSIH, My Princess, Iris, Jang Ok Jung and some spin-offs from her co-stars like Yoo Ai In in Sungkyunwan Scandal. Of course Yong Pal captivated me.... she was so awesome and her kissing scenes with Joo Won stir tender emotions. The romance ( to me ) were off the charts. Through her I gained a respect and liking for Joo Won who, prior to this was a like WHO??? He did not exist then...... but now he exudes that good looking talented persona. The Korean experience now has taken on a more exciting ride. To top the exhilarating ride would be the wedding of Kim Tae Hee and Rain. Oh when?

Thank you for posting news and beautiful pictures of Kim Tae Hee and all she is associated with. I also like your cheerful disposition. :P

Hi @lavender2love,

Welcome to KTH's thread! :wub:

Thank you for your appreciation of this thread and my contribution.

Ohhhh, I am always embarrassed and at loss of words when I get people dropping praises...(blush, blush..), :P:lol:hahaha...but I am pleased and grateful that I could do something for this thread and try to make it interesting. What I like to achieve is to draw in KTH's fans to have good time here. I therefore hope to see you often here with the rest of us, if you have the time! :wub:

Yes, JW is talented and his popularity is currently growing at a fast rate. I first saw him in Baker Kim Tak Gu. I watched that drama because of  Eugene, but did not finish it because her character did not have an ending with the male lead and them living happily thereafter. Instead her character ended up with JW's and JW's was a baddie but turned good at the end of the drama. Still, I could not bear to finish with the drama, LOL! In other words, who makes up the OTP matters a lot to me. It basically makes or breaks for me.

The pairing of KTH and JW is one that I support and look forward to from the beginning. I knew it that this will be one OTP that will set afire the Kdramaland in 2015 and there will be a happy ending. I am that confident because KTH has not failed to fuse that kind of off-the-chart chemistry with her male costars and the story is Cinderella like with a twist. JW may be young, but I remain confident that they will deliver something mind blowing, and haven't they proved it to us and more so?!?! :P:D  

Yes, let's have a good Korean experience together in this exciting phase of KTH's life, which includes her tagged KimBi couple with Rain. If you do not know it already, I was active in KimBi couple thread until YP took up my time. Now, I am back on, but this thread takes priority as there is a lot for me to do eventhough KTH's news is scarce after YP. There's KTH's Soompi WXZ thread to update as well. Basically I will jump from one thread to another, but my main home will be here. Bear with me if I do not reply you so soon and feel free to post news that you come across or your thoughts, anytime!

To learn more about postings, you can visit Soompi's rules, news and feedback forums. Here's the link: http://forums.soompi.com/en/forum/10-rules-news-feedback/ 

See you again! :D

Dear Nancyzak........... this is a nice warm room ... you made me more than welcome. :) So much good feel here....different from YP thread. I got an " awakening moment " , cultural shock really, because I've never joined anything like a forum where people can be confrontational. Yong Pal thread has some really nice people, and they are the ones with the balance views and their opinions carry insights and maturity. That makes for interesting read and a certain comaraderie. Then there seems to be group who are so negative that they turn me off :vicx:..... when they thrashed the show from episode 8 onwards when the drama took on a twist to build up the formidable character played by Kim Tae Hee. When JW's role became laid back there was animosity, criticism, disappointment ...... haizzz.... why can't they just love the show and enjoy the good moments. Ratings are indicative are they not? ( Apparently even if JW's other dramas had poor ratings or were unrated, as long as he was dominant throughout, they consider YP lesser in comparison. :blink: ) And i like Joo Won because of YP. That said, that's why over here is so relax and friendly..... always cheery. And we love Han Yeo Jin to bits because of Kim Tae Hee's portrayal. And I dare say it here.... JW really " came of age" doing deeply emotional love scenes with a classy actress like Kim Tae Hee,  executing "real life" kissing ( as opposed to dead pan ones.) She really brought out the man in Joo Won .... so tender, so loving , so protective ( in some episodes )

Thank you for the link to Soompi's.... saved my day of being endlessly puzzled ...I read the rule that says newbie's cannot  post new posts until they have replied to 5 posts... to avoid spams. :sweatingbullets: They make you work for the privilege huh?

Oh oh ..... so nice...... thanks for pointing out the KimBi thread..... took me a loooonnngg to backtrack randomly. Interesting covering of this beautiful couple. Yes, I take issue with a hater who is plaguing Kimbi fans with her sewage mouth. I will go into details later..... ( that way I can post more to reach my 5 posts quota hahahaha )

Ta ...... it's been nice here. :D

• Like 4

KTH doing something good for the underprivileged with her father, by donating to Hope Youth.

Google-translated SK articles. I omitted the images and replaced with this KTH’s.

eda0d4c451da81cb6a3888705266d0160b2431fa

Actress Kim Tae-hee, IBK Industrial Bank donated funds involved youth hope

IBK IBK Actress Kim Tae-hee is Nam-gu, Ulsan, Ulsan Samsan. the corporate banking businesses in the financial centre point, through the father, it said Hope Youth Chairman Gimyumun Korea Express has joined the Fund donated 30 days.

738141_20151030123216_163_0001.jpg

Industrial Bank logo

Actress Kim Tae-hee is "to give young people instill hopes and dreams, is to join a good opportunity to create a society in addition delighted," she said. Her father, Gimyumun, President reportedly taking the lead on such donations to help continue to spread the culture Ulsan deficit needy families and youth.

Community youth from various fields in the hope that funds create jobs for youth participation has layers itttareugo. According to the Korea Federation of Banks to 28 the number of youth hope cumulative donation fund has increased by more than 18 803 cases to 1000 cases per day, 7.

http://news.nate.com/view/20151030n19340

Another report, for a bit more information :

30 days, hope to young people in mind can wipe actress Kim Tae-hee, Mr. Young joined the Hope Fund subscription. IBK IBK actress Kim Tae-hee said Mr. Young joined the Hope Fund donations through the father, Gimyumun Korea Express President in the corporate finance branch in the center of Ulsan Nam-gu, Ulsan trioxide.

Ms. Kim Tae-hee is "to give young people instill hopes and dreams, is to join a good opportunity to create a society in addition delighted," she said.

Interpark chairman Lee Ki-Hyung and the officers were also donated 200 million won in youth employment Youth Hope Industrial Bank funds through the day. That having the support of university-based youth It also followed. Professor Park Jae-kyu, Kyungnam key positions, including General had joined the Young hope from charitable trust funds Kyungnam Bank Kyungnam branch last 28 days.

Night-General. "It is hoped that young people make a lot of funds are hoping a good job for young students to work where you want," he said.

http://news.nate.com/view/20151030n29928

• Like 6

So pleased and grateful that Soompi picked up the news. Now we understand better. :wub:

I replace the picture with the one here, being one of my favourites. :)

Kim%2BTae-hee%2Bbeautiful%2Bwallpapers%2

Credit image above : Owner

Kim Tae Hee’s Involvement with Youth Hope Fund Charity Revealed

It is recently revealed that actress Kim Tae Hee joined in on the efforts to provide employment to youths through Youth Hope Fund Charity.

On October 30, Industrial Bank of Korea (IBK) revealed that Kim Tae Hee joined Youth Hope Fund Charity in Ulsan through her father, Chairman Kim Yoo Moon of Hankook Union Transportation Company.

Kim Tae Hee’s father Chairman Kim Yoo Moon is involved in various charities to help out underserved youths and broken families in the Ulsan area.

Kim Tae Hee commented, “I’m glad that I can contribute to our society by helping our young people to have hopes and dreams.”

Kim Tae Hee recently made her successful comeback to television on SBSdrama “Yong Pal.” She completed recording a Chinese drama “Xicheng Wang Xizhi” last year and is awaiting for it to broadcast.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/30/kim-tae-hees-involvement-with-youth-hope-fund-charity-revealed/

• Like 6

This is a must read for the Yongpals!

The Yongpal timeline, by gilaswan at Soompi Yongpal thread that is now compiled in Joo Won Cutie International Fanclub webpage.

yong-pal.png

Yong Pal Timeline

by @gilaswan

Preface by mrdimples

@gilaswan created a fantastic timeline of events in Yong Pal which might help you in watching Yong Pal. Some viewers have a problem understanding the amount of time that passed between events. For example, one rant was that Tae Hyun was so absorbed with Yeo Jin that he plain forgotten about his sister Seo Hyun. The timeline will show that 3 days elapsed from when Tae Hyun got up from hospital bed to him going back to settle Seo Hyun’s overseas treatment.

Read more here :

https://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2015/10/16/yong-pal-timeline/#more-4025

• Like 5

Dear Nancyzak........... this is a nice warm room ... you made me more than welcome. :) So much good feel here....different from YP thread. I got an " awakening moment " , cultural shock really, because I've never joined anything like a forum where people can be confrontational. Yong Pal thread has some really nice people, and they are the ones with the balance views and their opinions carry insights and maturity. That makes for interesting read and a certain comaraderie. Then there seems to be group who are so negative that they turn me off :vicx:..... when they thrashed the show from episode 8 onwards when the drama took on a twist to build up the formidable character played by Kim Tae Hee. When JW's role became laid back there was animosity, criticism, disappointment ...... haizzz.... why can't they just love the show and enjoy the good moments. Ratings are indicative are they not? ( Apparently even if JW's other dramas had poor ratings or were unrated, as long as he was dominant throughout, they consider YP lesser in comparison. :blink: ) And i like Joo Won because of YP. That said, that's why over here is so relax and friendly..... always cheery. And we love Han Yeo Jin to bits because of Kim Tae Hee's portrayal. And I dare say it here.... JW really " came of age" doing deeply emotional love scenes with a classy actress like Kim Tae Hee,  executing "real life" kissing ( as opposed to dead pan ones.) She really brought out the man in Joo Won .... so tender, so loving , so protective ( in some episodes )

Thank you for the link to Soompi's.... saved my day of being endlessly puzzled ...I read the rule that says newbie's cannot  post new posts until they have replied to 5 posts... to avoid spams. :sweatingbullets: They make you work for the privilege huh?

Oh oh ..... so nice...... thanks for pointing out the KimBi thread..... took me a loooonnngg to backtrack randomly. Interesting covering of this beautiful couple. Yes, I take issue with a hater who is plaguing Kimbi fans with her sewage mouth. I will go into details later..... ( that way I can post more to reach my 5 posts quota hahahaha )

Ta ...... it's been nice here. :D

Dear @lavender2love,

Thank you for your nice words about KTH thread! :D

You summed up very well about YP thread. I was thankful to commentators who shared their in depth views and made the thread so alive. As it is an open thread, we can't run away from some viewers who fell out of love for the drama as it progresses. You are right that these people should just drop out instead of lambasting about it. A drama is just a story/fantasy; an escapism from our daily grind. No need to scream our frustration just because it does not meet our expectation. It is just how the writer pens it and wishes his story to be. The best way for the viewers is to suspend their mindset and go along with the ride or don't watch the drama or drop out if not liking it later on. Aren't we watching drama to destress rather than getting stressed up?  :P:lol:   It's strange really that YongJin couple kissing in episode 7 that caused such a negative reaction. There bound to be a first kiss in a drama and episode 7 is it. It's just a tender loving and accepting kiss.  The drama did not even turn makjang, which to me is worse than a first kiss. So, why the kiss is so unbearable? Aren't we all waiting for the first kiss when it comes to K-drama, right? Well, as the saying goes, one man's meat is another man"s poison. ;):D

I heard that there are worse confrontational commentators in other drama threads. 

My first drama thread was JOJLIL. Unlike YP's which comprised mainly fans of the cast, I don't recall any huge fans of the cast in JOJLIL's except for some for the actress from a female Kpop group. While YO's is more of falling out of love of the drama, JOJLIL's is the huge gap of understanding between the seasoned drama goers and fans out of pure fandom. That led to some bad war of words between the two.  

In a next drama thread that you join, you may or may not get the same experience as that in YP. One thing is for sure, you'll see some familiar names.

I just finished rewatching YP episode 5. I can't make a comparison of JW in his drama before this and him as TH in YP, but I do see his 'growth of maturity' in the last few episodes as compared with the early episodes of YP. He admitted to becoming more confident as the drama progresses, thanks in part to his closeness and fantastic working relationship with KTH. His interview in the video above shed light to this. I think the change in his style and fashion also created a more mature look. We often see a change in style and fashion of the cast as drama progresses. To take another example is the hairstyle of Chief of Staff Min in episode 5 where his fringe in combed downwards whereas in later episodes, it was up swept. We get this when the drama is doing well. I first notice this change of style and fashion when I was watching Lovers in Paris many years ago. 

About the 5 posts, it is if you want to create a new post as in a new thread, like This thread or YP threaf, in any of the forums. If you don't have that in mind, you can post as usual in any existing threads, like you do here.

The hater plagues not only KimBi fans but KTH fans alike. In fact more for the latter. She is wearing the badge of KTH champion hater. Nothing pleases her more than spoiling it all for KTH, no matter how and what it takes. When KTH posts in her IG, she'll be the first to drop her hate. Aisyyyy, has not occurred to her that half of the time she shoots herself in the foot and the other half, making herself a complete silly clown? ;):D

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2

Yongpal DVD Cafe Owner have just released a new notice on the bulletin board

"Dear international yongpal(the gang doctor) fans!

Hello!

Thank you for visiting Promotion Team Cafe for the Premium DVD of our grand drama "YongPal". 

This is Lemontree from the Promotion Team for the Premium DVD of YongPal. 

Sorry for noticing late to international fans.

As you all know, the release of the Director's Cut DVD/Blu-ray of Yongpal is impossble now.

Instead, we promote the Premium DVD of Yongpal.

The premium DVD of yongpal includes broadcasting versions of Yongpal + commentaries &interviews + makings + photo books and so on.
(Detailed announcements will be uploaded soon after having conversations with the director.) 

To release the Premium of Yongpal, applying for the speculative demand is really important. 

The more speculative demand is expected, the more likely the Premium DVD is released.

* Speculative demand survey is a kind of preliminary study for the actual demand to buy DVD when it is released. You don't have to buy it even if you participate in this survey. So don't feel pressured!

If you have trouble in joining this cafe because you don't know Korean, you can send an e-mail to this address!!

gangdoctordvd@gmail.com

When you send an e-mail,

you have to write your name, country, the quantity of DVD you want.

Then, I will check your demands easily!^^

If you have more questions, please leave your questions at [Q&A] For Overseas Board

OR contact us(gangdoctordvd@gmail.com)

Please advertise this to other international fans of YongPal

and give your warm supports and cheers

Thank you!"

Dear ALL,

Reminder. The Yongpal Premium DVD promotion team is still hard at work, promoting orders. Please place your order to support! The order is to show the numbers only. Palli, palli! :D

12144222_1489380804690384_1457025798_n.j

Credit image above : http://www.pikore.com/m/1107578937922795961_2245841517

• Like 3

Let us take a look at a selected news article from Taiwan about KTH's participation in the Hope Youth Fund Charity.

I used the Google translation for the article and edited the translated version to make it clearer. The edited version may not be exactly as reported but I feel the gist is close and should be good enough. :)

Kim Tae-hee, rich second generation. Father's wealth worth is up to 30 billion

idyh-fxkhqea2914705.jpg

According to Taiwan media reports, South Korean actress Kim Tae-hee is highly educated, and has been in stable relationship with her boyfriend Rain for more than three years. With recent success of the drama "Yongpal" in which she starred, Kim Tae-Hee's acting is affirmed. 

Kim Tae-hee is in fact the daughter of a wealthy family in South Korea.

According to South Korea, "Asian economy," it was reported that Kim Tae-hee's father is the Chairman of Korea Express. Recently, through her father recently through central corporate finance branch in Ulsan Youth Hope Foundation added, identity accidental exposure. 

The Korea Express is located in Ulsan, a logistics company and has received the former President Roh Moo-hyun's recognition of exemplary enterprise in 2007, with annual sales volume amounting to 30 billion won (about NT $ 1 billion yuan).

Kim Tae-hee is actually a rich second-generation Korean and netizens immediately set off a lively discussion.

Kim Tae-hee has a good family background; a beautiful appearance and a graduate of Seoul National University. She was awarded the Top Excellence Actress at the Korea Drama Awards held recently for her role in "Yongpal". She is wealthy in her own right and has the support of many fans.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/2015-11-01/doc-ifxkhcfq1019632.shtml

********************************************************************************************

I got this picture of KTH's father from the net. He strikes me as a highly organised and principled man by the picture below, other than the fact that he is kind-hearted and generous for the charities that he does as mentioned in the report of KTH’s participation in the Youth Hope Fund Charity. :)

610_True18153.jpg

Credit image : Owner

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 6

What I could gather from the Google-translation of the report is that Joo Won and Kim Tae Hee had great chemistry in Yongpal and how he often praises her beauty and great personality. As a show of support and friendship, KTH attended JW's VIP movie premiere of “It’s Him” recently.

Side note : JW has been full of praises for KTH, as we know. so much so that he mentioned in an interview that KTH texted him and asked whether he likes to join her agency’s publicity team, LOL! Awwww, so cute!  :P:D 

[K-STAR REPORT] Last week of October BEST 5 #1 Kim Tae Hee & Joo Won News

Credit : WonHee Couple

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 7

She still contact him after yongpal ended? Aww. Her agency's publicity? Hmm, What is that mean? 

I think what it means is that JW has been singing praises of KTH in his recent interviews (after YP ended) whenever he is asked of her, so much so that she jokingly teases him that he should join her agency’s publicity team (as he is so good/is doing a fine job in promoting her).   

• Like 6

This is a must read for the Yongpals!

The Yongpal timeline, by gilaswan at Soompi Yongpal thread that is now compiled in Joo Won Cutie International Fanclub webpage.

yong-pal.png

Yong Pal Timeline

by @gilaswan

Preface by mrdimples

@gilaswan created a fantastic timeline of events in Yong Pal which might help you in watching Yong Pal. Some viewers have a problem understanding the amount of time that passed between events. For example, one rant was that Tae Hyun was so absorbed with Yeo Jin that he plain forgotten about his sister Seo Hyun. The timeline will show that 3 days elapsed from when Tae Hyun got up from hospital bed to him going back to settle Seo Hyun’s overseas treatment.

Read more here :

https://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2015/10/16/yong-pal-timeline/#more-4025

:wub: Wow.........!!! @gilaswan that is a masterpiece!! Excellent ..... You have painstakingly pieced together a timeline that takes us on an exhilarating ride. Loving it much. ( bookmarking it ) Thank you for your labour of love, and thank you @nancyzak for posting the link. @Mrdimple ...... you too ... indeed fantastic !!!:wub:

GOSH !!!!! She's so beautiful ...... Korea is right to be proud of her .

• Like 3