Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Joo Won compliments Kim Tae-hee's pure-hearted personality

http://www.hancinema.net/joo-won-complements-on-kim-tae-hee-s-purehearted-presonality-87451.html

Here's a clip of KTH's video letter for JW in his appearance in Healing Vamp that was aired yesterday. Will post the video with English subtitles when I come across it! 

Kim Tae Hee - Healing Camp

Credit : dorama456

Screencaps from Nate news.

20151012000382_0.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20151012n48885

1444659825538.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20151012n48879

20151013000741242_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20151013n04889

htm_2015101383839509921.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20151013n06738#ifr_reple

waw!! can't wait for the eng sub.. how can they both be so loveable... and JW said he seriously love KTH as yeojin on that drama.. aaa if joo woon come first before rain i think they will be a great couple haha :P 

• Like 6

Hi @lolipop86gorgeous,

About KTH paying compliments to her costars, the two that immediately came to mind are her praise for Lee Byun Hun, her costar in Iris, for his awesome acting particularly his expressive eyes, and Jang Dong Guen, her costar in Grand Prix, as her choice when asked which male costars of hers is the better kisser. I can't tell the anything before 2010. Really, there is nothing close to wishing a son like JW. ;):D

There's an article of what JW said about KTH in his appearance in Healing Camp, which I'll post after this. Each mentioned that they are the closest to each other than their former costars. I hope we get the video with English subtitles soon, as there were more questions asked about KTH and from KTH.  :D

Hi Nancyzak, ye, I've read this article where he revealed that he is closest with Kim Tae Hee among actresses he has worked with. Ahhh............he said in the program that KTH is a really humble person. According to him, the following day after the first script reading session, she texted him to say that they shouldn’t speak formally to each other. I guess this is the reason why they're comfortable working on the set.  On that show, Kim Tae Hee sent a video message to Joo Won where she said, “Joo Won is great with aegyo, and it would be great if I had a son like that.” - They really get along very well. :P

• Like 5

Kim Tae Hee wants a son like Joo Won?

Kim-Tae-Hee-joo-won_1444664986_af_org.jp

On SBS' 'Healing Camp' on October 12, the male lead of 'Yong Pal', Joo Won, opened up about his feelings about his co-star Kim Tae Hee.

When asked about Kim Tae Hee, he said, "On our first script reading day, I came to think she was not called Pretty Tae Hee for no reason." The actress then appeared in a video, where she said to him, "Because you appeared as Tae Hyun, I was able to live as Yeo Jin," relaying her gratitude.

When asked if she had gotten very close to him, Kim Tae Hee said, "I got closer to him to the point I could say that I can't get any closer. Among all the actors I've worked with, I got the closest to him and was able to communicate with him the best."

She then addressed Joo Won again, asking, "Which partner did you like best among the actresses you've worked with so far?" Taken aback, he replied, "Kim Tae Hee. I wondered how she could be so pure like that when she had been in the entertainment business for such a long time. Also, she was a good actress who created the feelings that allowed me to love Yeo Jin."

Kim Je Dong teased, "Are you saying your other partners have not been able to do that?" making everyone laugh.  

In the video, Kim Tae Hee had also said, "Joo Won acts with manliness when he's acting, but he often uses baby-like words. It was to the point I thought it'd be nice to have a son like that. The women around him softly melt from Joo Won's aegyo."

source : allkpop

• Like 5

Joo Won reveals that he is closest with Kim Tae Hee among actresses he has worked with

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/10/13/joo-won-reveals-that-he-is-closest-with-kim-tae-hee-among-actresses-he-has-worked-with/

Two more images of KTH arriving at KDA 2015.

Images and credit : 

http://www.pikore.com/m/1094629929364252468_54794376

http://www.pikore.com/m/1094717624811808751_54794376

• Like 5

@sight_stv, @willenette,

I couldn't agree with you more about how well KTH and JW get along! :D

Extracting what each said about the other......

JW : "I am thankful that she created such loving emotion in me so I can actually love Yeo Jin while I was acting". 

KTH : "Because you appeared as Tae Hyun, I was able to live as Yeo Jin".

Sounds to me they were very deep into their acting and roles in YP and reading how each conveyed gratitude for the other above kind of like a spill over from the drama...... :P:D  There was talk about JW using method acting in Soompi YP thread. Now, reading what KTH said above makes me think that she could be using the same method too. ;):D

Whatever, there is no doubt as to their strong chemistry (for those who watched and love YP and YongJin couple) and now, they even admitted it! I can only be very happy for KTH and JW that they had such a wonderful time working with each other in YP. I read in another article of how JW suffered tremendously while filming. If this is related to YP, maybe KTH's kindness and care for him on the set would have in some way made things easier and comfortable for him, going by how JW described KTH as a pure person and who is caring by making it her business to know the going-ons behind the scene even though she was not there and showed concern over his hardship during filming. He even shared previously how they discussed a lot about acting and cheering each other. That's quite a bit of how they work on set. Personally, on KTH, what she said about JW and her wonderful working experience with him is, to me, the best comment to date by her of her male costar (as from Iris days since I don't know much before that. If I'm not wrong, she was reserved in her younger days, so maybe not much?). So, yes, I am happy through and through for KTH this round that she had such a good time filming YP and delivered her best in acting which showed and well received. Way to go, KTH! :wub::D

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 6

@Nancyzak lol haha! yeah "there is no doubt as to their strong chemistry" absolutely agree in that. and KTH said to JW that she reach the point when they can't get any closer.. you know what im thinking? because KTH already has Rain that makes JW can't approach any closer than that! haha! just if this drama come first before KTH date Rain, im, 80% sure, they will consider to dating each other.. too sad though :P 

• Like 4

@Nancyzak lol haha! yeah "there is no doubt as to their strong chemistry" absolutely agree in that. and KTH said to JW that she reach the point when they can't get any closer.. you know what im thinking? because KTH already has Rain that makes JW can't approach any closer than that! haha! just if this drama come first before KTH date Rain, im, 80% sure, they will consider to dating each other.. too sad though :P 

Awww, I love your energy and enthusiasm! Hahaha, because I am the type too! ;):D   And, I hate to burst the bubbles,  :sweatingbullets: ...... but for me to respond to the possible date in that circumstance, I'll look at it objectively and consider what KTH used to say and do in the past, e.g. (1) that it is hard for her to fall in love and prefers her ideal type to be slightly older than her (although on this point we know she lost out where Rain is concerned since he is younger than her by two years, but still closer in age compared with JW) and  (2) putting things in perspective before and after filming about her and her male costars, for example, revealing her friendship with SSH and how they used to do lunch together prior to filming of MP and that they are just good friends; and shooting down the rumour of dates with LBH after Iris ended, and considering her male costars from SSH to YAI "crushing" over her after their dramas (and yes, no doubt because of her pure personality), I'm not sure whether the 'dating' will happen. That's just my view, heheh... On the other hand, I feel and understand the euphoria when the chemistry is soooooo...strong and there's so much love for YongJin couple. :P:D  So, please, don't let my view dim your enthusiasm for YP, YongJin couple and KTH!  ;):D   The drama has brought us tons of happiness, new friendships and new found biases. Most of us started it that way, i.e. love for a certain drama and its OTP/cast. So, stay fighting and support for the drama and the cast, and yes, KTH here! :wub::D

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 4

Awww, I love your energy and enthusiasm! Hahaha, because I am the type too! ;):D   And, I hate to burst the bubbles,  :sweatingbullets: ...... but for me to respond to the possible date in that circumstance, I'll look at it objectively and consider what KTH used to say and do in the past, e.g. (1) that it is hard for her to fall in love and prefers her ideal type to be slightly older than her (although on this point we know she lost out where Rain is concerned since he is younger than her by two years, but still closer in age compared with JW) and  (2) putting things in perspective before and after filming about her and her male costars, for example, revealing her friendship with SSH and how they used to do lunch together prior to filming of MP and that they are just good friends; and shooting down the rumour of dates with LBH after Iris ended, and considering her male costars from SSH to YAI "crushing" over her after their dramas (and yes, no doubt because of her pure personality), I'm not sure whether the 'dating' will happen. That's just my view, heheh... On the other hand, I feel and understand the euphoria when the chemistry is soooooo...strong and there's so much love for YongJin couple. :P:D  So, please, don't let my view dim your enthusiasm for YP, YongJin couple and KTH!  ;):D   The drama has brought us tons of happiness, new friendships and new found biases. Most of us started it that way, i.e. love for a certain drama and its OTP/cast. So, stay fighting and support for the drama and the cast, and yes, KTH here! :wub::D

Yeah that's the point :') of course it wont dim my enthusiasm haha! i'll always support KTH for every road that she take, like you all do :) im not sure if i can meet a person like our KTH in my real life ( because im far from korea and its like a dream for me to see KTH and only can see her from social media :P ) such a great woman with pure personality and beauty in every way, always hope the best for her haha :) 

• Like 4

Yeah that's the point :') of course it wont dim my enthusiasm haha! i'll always support KTH for every road that she take, like you all do :) im not sure if i can meet a person like our KTH in my real life ( because im far from korea and its like a dream for me to see KTH and only can see her from social media :P ) such a great woman with pure personality and beauty in every way, always hope the best for her haha :) 

My dear, sometimes fate works in a very strange way that when you least expect it; when all things are so impossible that it appears right in front of you/handed to you! I really hope that fate plays out for you that way, that you get to meet KTH one day! I read some fan accounts that she is very beautiful in person. For me, I am very laid back and don't put high hope in meeting her in person either, but when I think of all these fan accounts, I feel the urge to meet her too. Ahhhh, fingers crossed, if I visit Seoul/happen to be at a place where she makes her public appearance! ;):P:D

• Like 5

Check out your favorite hallyu stars’ childhood pics

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015101

Korea‘s top celebrities opened their family albums to fans. Some of them are unrecognizable, while others haven’t changed a bit.

Check out your favorite hallyu stars’ childhood photos.

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

I'm planning to go to Korea someday. Initially my plan was this year on May but I ended up went to somewhere else so I need to plan again for my next vacation. Pray for me to bump into tae hee.lol. Is that even possible? 

Regarding JW and KTH. 

I always shipping KTH with her current partner and as long as her happy I'm okay with that. Hopefully next year she will consider to tie knot with whoever she choose. She needs to get pregnant and has many beautiful babiesss

Edited by orange52
  • Like 6

I'm planning to go to Korea someday. Initially my plan was this year on May but I ended up went to somewhere else so I need to plan again for my next vacation. Pray for me to bump into tae hee.lol. Is that even possible? 

Regarding JW and KTH. 

I always shipping KTH with her current partner and as long as her happy I'm okay with that. Hopefully next year she will consider to tie knot with whoever she choose. She needs to get pregnant and has many beautiful babiesss

Oh, going to Seoul? If you like, there's her agency's address (Lua Entertainment) on the first page of this thread. If your travel itinerary permits, you can contact/visit her agency with that address. In fact, I am trying to see whether I can contact her agency through a channel. What I have in mind are official information for us the fans here since it's so hard for me to get official information from other sources. I'm not putting too high a hope on this because this is the first time that I am taking such a step that may be considered too 'bold' to her agency's liking, but keeping my fingers crossed nonetheless that I am successful and I'll share with you all if and when I get favourable response!  :D

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 3

Regarding JW and KTH. 

Hi, here are some common places celebs hang out in often: 1) Apgujeong-dong: it's a really famous/expensive part of Seoul. Not necessarily the MOST expensive, but it's quite pricey, so lots of celebrities go around here to go shopping. Lots of actresses/models shop at Hyundai Department Store in Apgujeong-dong. In one of my visits to Korea, I ran into some celebrities at Hyundai Mall last time!  2) Chungdam-dong: it's another really famous/expensive part of Seoul. Actually, Apgujeong-dong and Chungdam-dong are fairly close to each other. You have a higher chance of seeing KPOP stars or celebs here, because most of them live here. Chungdam-dong is also where lots of management companies are located, such as SM Entertainment, JYP, and lots more. Lots of fans wait in front of JYP's company because it's located literally at the corner of a cramped street, with a cafe conveniently located right smack in front of the doors. Go to their company building. Never give up your hopes because trust me never say never - who knows you'll have your luck & you will meet them there or even KTH - hahaha.  After all K-pop celebs are normal people too so it is easier than you think :) :P

• Like 3

Thanks @willenette for sharing the invaluable information on K-celebs’ popular spots. One other possible place would be Rain’s CDL. If one is very lucky, one may catch both KTH and Rain there.:w00t: :D

@orange52, thanks for the offer! :wub: First, may you have plenty of luck meeting KTH and other K-celebs when you are in Seoul. Convey our love to KTH and tell her about her Soompi thread, if you have the chance. If you get the opportunity to do so, get her agency’s contact person for me! Share photos, if you don’t mind! Whoa, I am so greedy, LOL! Oh, rewind..., just enjoy your visit and tell us your chance meeting with KTH and other K-celebs, if any! ;):D

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 5

Video of KTH inside the hall at KDA 2015.

Credit : sopia lee

************************************************************************************************

Catching KTH’s expressions, while watching JHR and KSH’s acceptance speeches on stage.

Gifs by yours truly. ;):D

At JHR's

ZAihIS.gif

mXLnB3.gif

hGmmgL.gif

The actual video.

Credit : Joo Won Tae Hee

************************************************************************************************

At KSH’s. Watch her changing expressions when KSH got more teary. 

IDvwdc.gif

The actual video.

Credit : Piccomae

My screen caps.

12115432_422731184589720_167259943252211

12122913_422731237923048_883029160373249

12079223_422731267923045_364340832605829

12088206_422731294589709_474409620468909

12143166_422731317923040_248638970022018

12112228_422731344589704_630452751754033

12112277_422731124589726_807787341737915

12119150_422731141256391_908137177908714

12065982_422731164589722_235414301923648

10521328_422731374589701_325453364545569

12144888_422731401256365_426286909391176

12096139_422731427923029_747034797386420

12112194_422731474589691_857983565142695

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 8

I've been reading backward through this thread, and I gotta say I think TaeHee is my new role model/girlcrush.  :)  She's becoming more and more beautiful as grows older, seems super smart and thoughtful, and definitely seems to know what she wants. 

LOL @orange52.  Who knows, maybe she and Rain will tie the knot next year and decide to have crazy beautiful children soon.  She's still got plenty of time to have children though, she's only mid30s right?

• Like 7

I've been reading backward through this thread, and I gotta say I think TaeHee is my new role model/girlcrush.  :)  She's becoming more and more beautiful as grows older, seems super smart and thoughtful, and definitely seems to know what she wants. 

LOL @orange52.  Who knows, maybe she and Rain will tie the knot next year and decide to have crazy beautiful children soon.  She's still got plenty of time to have children though, she's only mid30s right?

Hi @yonaomi123,

Your view of KTH is spot on. Her confidence grew with her age and yes, she is very careful with her words, because of very bad experience with the medias when she was younger, and what comes from her does not cross my mind as anything but frank and with sincerity. It's one of the many things that I like of KTH.

Let me answer on behalf of @orange52 (I hope you don't mind, @orange52;):D). Yes, KTH is 35 this year. At this age and since she is in a relationship, the question of marriage is frequently speculated on and a hot topic. The Chinese medias are now having a field time speculating her and Rain's marriage it seems, from my gloss over of the online and TV news. If it is not the SK medias, it's then the Chinese's. Can you imagine the 'storm/hurricane' if there's positive news from the couple? I think they and whoever are close to them have to seek refuge somewhere far away...from the medias!  :P:lol: On marriage plan that was posed to her in mid-2012 when she attended Elastine's fan event, she responded that “Dating, marriage, and becoming pregnant isn’t something that can happen because you plan it. Now that I am getting older, my wish is that I won’t get married too late. That is the most difficult for me. However, if I get married before 40 I will think that I was successful in terms of marriage.” This sounds silly, but I fell in love with this response. I thought this is a very good sample reply for those who have bear the umbrage of marriage questions. :P:D

Here's the link to Soompi's article about it : http://www.soompi.com/2012/06/05/kim-tae-hee-if-i-get-married-before-40-i-will-think-that-i-was-successful/

Although KTH has done with the filming of YP, Rain has just set up his multi-entertainment dream team agency and will begin his Asia tour concerts from next month and will last until early January 2016, with breaks in between. I think so too, that if all things go well, we should be looking at next year for their good news. :D

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 4