Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

thanks nancyzak for your update......I really missed Han Yeo Jin :(
ok, happy weekend Tae Hee ....hope she enjoy her weekend with ****:wub:
happy weekend everyone.....

Hi @jo_ana,

You are welcome, dear. There’re more for me to post. Taking my sweet time since the drama is over! ;):D

Yeah, a well-deserved rest to KTH with her loves ones... :wub:;):D , even for a little while before she goes to China for her activities there. 

Honestly, I don’t miss YP yet because I intend to watch all over again. This time, properly savouring the dialogues and feels...and cry lots, and be happy in the end, hahaha...!!! :P:D

Happy weekend to you too!!! B):)

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 4

Yong Pal ~ Episode 17 Recap [TriAngle]

https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/yong-pal-episode-17-recap-triangle/

*********************************************************************************************************

Yong Pal Episode 17 Recap

Yong Pal Episode 17

The episode begins 6 months after Tae Hyun and Yeo Jin have broken up after Do Joon’s death at the hands of Chairman Choi, who Do Joon betrayed.

yp_ep17_1b
Tae Hyun has opened his own neighborhood clinic. It’s a quiet life. His sister is healthy. The bodyguard lives with them. Tae Hyun doesn’t mind calling other doctors to help with his diagnosis.

yp_ep17_1a
Yeo Jin, looking beautiful, agrees to speak with Chairman Choi, who begs for leniency. Quietly, she refuses. As her men take him away, Chairman Choi notes her father is dead, her brother is dead…who will kill her?

yp_ep17_2
Tae Hyun donates time to the local orphanage. Guess what, Chae Young does too. She seems nice but she’s actually plotting revenge against Yeo Jin.

Glad that Chae Young is plotting against Yeo Jin.

Yeo Jin learns that Chairman Choi tried to commit suicide. It upsets her. That makes Assistant Min smile.

Hmm, wonder if Assitant Min is in cahoots with Chae Young?

yp_ep17_3ayp_ep17_3byp_ep17_3c
When Yeo Jin gets in the house, she’s a little wobbly, she hallucinates Do Joon, she faints.  She walks the grounds. She remembers Tae Hyun’s words to her before he left the house 6 months ago…that he’ll be waiting for her.

yp_ep17_4ayp_ep17_4b
Tae Hyun hangs outside with his friends. He thinks of Yeo Jin and wishes she’d come to him. Little does he know Yeo Jin is watching him from her car, wanting to join him, until Chae Young walks up to the group, then she tells her driver to go. Chae Young smiles knowing that she blocked Yeo Jin from Tae Hyun.

The longing on Yeo Jin’s face and desire to join is palpable. But her guilt over Do Joon’s death stops her.  Chae Young has a satisfied smirk at blocking Yeo Jin.

yp_ep17_5ayp_ep17_5b
At an outdoor meeting, Yeo Jin hallucinates Chairman Go. She hallucinates Do Joon.  She faints. Assistant Min does not look concerned.

Good grief, Yeo Jin is seeing dead people.  is Assistant Min drugging her?

Tae Hyun sees Yeo Jin faint on the news. The bodyguard tells him they need to go to her.

yp_ep17_6ayp_ep17_6b
In the hospital Yeo Jin freaks out when a nurse tries to attach an IV. She’s afraid she’ll be drugged like she was in the past. The doctor tells her she’s normal but stressed. She asks to speak to the doctor in private. Assistant Min and the Doctor smirk at each other.

Where is the all knowing Yeo Jin that took no prisoners in the past episodes? Is the two episode extension all about Yeo Jin being captured by her enemies and Tae Hyun saving her from their prison again?

She tells the doctor she has been hallucinating. He recommends she admit herself to the hospital. She refuses.

In a sick twist, all the executives celebrate with Chae Young that Yeo Jin has stage 2 liver cancer and is hallucinating.  Chae Young tells them they have a long way to go to complete their revenge.

yp_ep17_8ayp_ep17_8byp_ep17_8c
Tae Hyun hangs out at the hospital and runs into Yeo Jin. She wonders for a second if she is hallucinating him. He asks if she is ok. She tells him she’s stressed but otherwise fine. The minion executives cluster around her inquiring about her health. Tae Hyun takes his leave. She wishes him well.

He’s beautiful. She’s beautiful. You can see the longing for each other. They have a sweet chemistry when they are gentle with each other. 

yp_ep17_9a
Tae Hyun visits Chief Lee who is happy to see him. Tae Hyun wants to know about something.

Yes, ride in on your white horse Tae Hyun. Figure out the woman you love needs you.

yp_ep17_10ayp_ep17_10b
Yep, evil maid drugs Yeo Jin’s water. Yeo Jin hallucinates Do Joon and President Go.

This reminds me of Mask where our leading man was being drugged by the doctor he trusted on the orders of his brother-in-law. Family relationships can kill you in these dramas!

Turns out Chief Lee is denied access to Yeo Jin’s medical records. Tae Hyun ponders what this means.

yp_ep17_11
Good maid asks Yeo Jin to contact a doctor she can trust. Yeo Jin refuses. She calls herself a monster. She doesn’t want to hurt him.

Chae Young finds out from evil maid that Yeo Jin has left the house. She guesses Yeo Jin is heading to Tae Hyun’s place. She asks Tae Hyun to make a house call.

yp_ep17_12ayp_ep17_12b
When Yeo Jin arrives, Chae Young greets her. Chae Young tells Yeo Jin that Tae Hyun is happy and she hopes Yeo Jin will leave him alone.  Yeo Jin admits she hallucinates Do Joon. Chae Young admits she sees him too. She cries tears…crocodile tears. Yeo Jin cries too.  As Chae Young pats Yeo Jin to comfort her, you see her steely stare.

I’m missing that normally Yeo Jin would see right through Chae Young’s false kindness. I guess I’m supposed to believe the drugs are messing with Yeo Jin’s ability to reason.

Tae Hyun leaves to return to the clinic just as Yeo Jin drives away with Chae Young waving goodbye. Yeo Jin hopes that Tae Hyun will continue to wait for her. She’ll return to him soon.

yp_ep17_13ayp_ep17_13b
Good grief, Yeo Jin almost runs over Tae Hyun crossing the sidewalk. He sees her. She sees him. She faints.

yp_ep17_13dyp_ep17_13c
He takes her to his house over the clinic. He gently asks if she’s having a hard time. She tells him it is only stress. He pulls her to him and tells her he’ll help.

Evil Assistant Min shows up at Tae Hyun’s house. Is the bodyguard on his payroll?

That would bum me out,  I like the bodyguard.

yp_ep17_13hyp_ep17_13j
Yeo Jin tells Tae Hyun she will come to him soon. He is surprised. She asks if he’ll take her back. His answer is yes and sealed with a kiss on her forehead. He says she’s already back. They stare into each other’s eyes. They kiss.

This couple excels at the tender, sweet moments. Lovely.

yp_ep17_14ayp_ep17_14b
Yeo Jin tells Tae Hyun she’ll go back to that house with Assistant Min. She’ll return when she has gotten rid of her baggage. Tae Hyun is worried she won’t return. Yeo Jin tells him not to fret. She’ll never change her mind about returning to him. Tae Hyun gives her  a back hug. Yeo Jin assures him she will come back.

Tae Hyun is worried for Yeo Jin.

Yeo Jin tells Assistant Min to call a board of directors meeting for tomorrow. She declines to explain why. Evil maid brings the drugged water. Yeo Jin drinks it. She heads upstairs to bed. Good maid notices Assistant Min smirking while looking at the water. She follows Yeo Jin to her room. Yeo Jin tells her she’s happy.

yp_ep17_15ayp_ep17_15b
Good maid reports to Assistant Min and two other executives that Yeo Jin has gone to bed. They tells her that Yeo Jin has liver cancer. They tells the maid that Yeo Jin’s current will has Tae Hyun as the successor. They need to put a new will in place. Therefore, Yeo Jin cannot see Tae Hyun until she’s dead. They ask for her help. The maid agrees to help. A restraining order against Tae Hyun will be implemented. The men cackle with glee.

Wow, that information to the maid was as subtle as a brick to the head. I have a hard time believing good maid will betray Yeo Jin.

Assistant Min dissolves the war room at work. The genius workers don’t believe Yeo Jin wants this. Director Min tells them they are no longer needed. He chuckles and leaves. Thank goodness, the geniuses doubt him. One finds Yeo Jin’s medical records are sealed.

yp_ep17_16ayp_ep17_16b
Yeo Jin wakes to a hallucination of Do Joon. Yeo Jin screams.

My thoughts

1. Back to the beginning the story line goes.  The writer decides to use the extension to recycle Tae Hyun saving Yeo Jin again. Frankly, that is lacking in the imagination department. I don’t know if the writer was done with the series when the extension was granted so recycling the damsel in distress was the chosen option. What bothers me is that Yeo Jin has been smart, savvy the whole way through the series. Now she is clueless as people plot all around her. Sloppy story telling writer. I just don’t believe that hallucinogen in her water turns off her naturally suspicious nature and consistent realization that she is constantly a target.

2. Tae Hyun and Yeo Jin are lovely to watch when it is just them. I like this couple. He’s beautiful. She’s beautiful. They have a gentle acceptance and desire to help and protect each other.

3. Chae Young is Do Joon’s avenger. I liked Do Joon’s brand of crazy, so seeing him again was fine. Chae Young has maneuvered herself to get retribution. Assistant Min is eager to betray Yeo Jin. The executives are plotting against her. The doctor is lying and blabbing Yeo Jin’s confidential information. AND SHE DOESN”T HAVE AN INKLING? Sloppy storytelling.

4, Final episode is next. What do I want to see?
a. Tae Hyun saves Yeo Jin.
b. Yeo Jin finds her brain again.
c. Yeo Jin’s enemies are flushed from the company.
d. The good nurse and bodyguard are not compromised into joining team evil.
e. The successor of the company is resolved so it does not put Yeo Jin or Tae Hyun in danger.
f. No blood or operating scenes.
g. The show ends with Tae Hyun and Yeo Jin happy and together.

https://kjtamusings.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/yong-pal-episode-17-recap/

*********************************************************************************************************

Yong-pal: Episode 17

yongpal17-00346.jpg

It’s Yong-pal’s penultimate episode, and can be safely considered an exercise in patience as we get an hour full of misinformation, deception, and a staggering lack of inaction from those characters we maybe haven’t come to necessarily depend on, but who should be bringing more to the table this late in the meal. Yeo-jin finds herself to be a crocodile without teeth, Chae-young spins a complicated(?) revenge web for her to get caught up in, and Tae-hyun’s spirit animal continues to be a slightly disinterested koala. Gird your loins, say your prayers, and expect the unexpected—but remember to rein in those expectations a little bit. Then a little more. A little more. There, now you’re ready.

SONG OF THE DAY

K.Will – “내게 와줘서 (Come To Me)” from the OST
Download ]

EPISODE 17 RECAP

yongpal17-00014.jpg yongpal17-00015.jpg

Six months have passed according to Tae-hyun, who tells us in voiceover that he’s opened a small private clinic in a rural town, free from catering to the privileged class or making house calls for gangsters. He’s content.

His home may be humble, but it’s never empty—So-hyun seems fully recovered from her surgery and is now living with her brother, as is his former bodyguard. He and So-hyun seem to have something going on, too.

Comparatively, Yeo-jin enjoys a cold meal with equally cold business people before Chairman Choi crashes their non-party to ask her for mercy. Her tactics have put Daejung’s finances in a sore spot, and while Chairman Choi acknowledges that he lost the war against them and surrendered, Yeo-jin has no kindness to spare for him.

yongpal17-00029.jpg yongpal17-00032.jpg

While being dragged away, Chairman Choi leaves her with some ominous parting words: since his son was killed by her brother and he killed her brother in turn, now that Yeo-jin has killed him, who will kill her? Well, out of the five remaining cast members…

Since Doo-chul’s funds were used to establish Tae-hyun’s clinic, the gangster-turned-shareholder takes it upon himself to sit there and give Tae-hyun doctoring advice while he treats a miniature patient. 

Then it’s his turn, but Tae-hyun isn’t as gentle with his old buddy as he advises him to stop drinking so heavily, since that would alleviate most of his problems. Now that Tae-hyun’s considered a community leader in his small town, the nun from the church he and Yeo-jin stayed at helps to keep him on task when it comes to inoculating the local children.

yongpal17-00087.jpg yongpal17-00085.jpg

Chae-young visits frequently, and Tae-hyun finds her helping to bathe the children with a huge smile on her face. She seems much more laid back now, with Tae-hyun noting that she wouldn’t have even dreamed of manual labor before. Since he still calls her “madam,” Chae-young tells him to stop with the formalities. He can just call her noona from now on.

She asks if he misses being the chairwoman’s husband, to which Tae-hyun unhesitatingly replies that he doesn’t. “I miss it,” she says on a sigh. She feels responsible for what happened to Do-joon, and refuses to let Tae-hyun blame himself either. 

But when she asks if he’s spoken to Yeo-jin lately, he becomes uncomfortable and changes the subject. He has to leave her to attend to the children, and Chae-young’s smile fades as she thinks, “My revenge began a long time ago.” You mean six months ago?

yongpal17-00117.jpg yongpal17-00119.jpg

Meanwhile, Secretary Min informs Yeo-jin that Chairman Choi attempted to commit suicide, but was found before he expired by his chief secretary. Yeo-jin misses Min’s almost triumphant smile as she leaves him at the threshold of her home, stumbling only when she’s out of sight, reeling from the news.

Looking up at the portrait of her father in tears, Yeo-jin asks, “How did you get through it, Father?” But then she looks up to the stairwell and sees a vision of Do-joon there, causing her to fall over in a dead faint.

When she wakes, the first thing she asks the head maid is if she fainted again, which means this isn’t an isolated occurrence. Her main concern is that rumors of her fainting spells don’t leak out, so much so that she refuses to even see a doctor about her condition.

yongpal17-00127.jpg

The head maid, however, feels like it’s normal for her to be in shock after finding out that someone tried to commit suicide because of her. I’d be inclined to agree that’s so for normal people, but not for someone who already has two dead bodies to their name. Just saying.

Yeo-jin takes some time to reflect on Tae-hyun’s offer for her to leave everything and come to him, since he’d be waiting for her no matter what.

Tae-hyun’s world certainly looks like it’s much more fun, as he shares drinks with Nurse Oh, Nurse Ahjumma, Doo-chul, and his ever faithful and perpetually unnamed lackey. “I’ve never been so happy,” Tae-hyun muses aloud. 

yongpal17-00152.jpg yongpal17-00157.jpg

“I’m happy when So-hyun is mean to me, I’m happy when I don’t get paid for a consultation. I’m even happy when [Doo-chul] brings me gangsters,” he continues. It’s only when he mentions the happiness the breeze brings to him that he thinks of Yeo-jin, who said the same thing on the hospital rooftop.

In silence and to himself, Tae-hyun thinks, “Yeo-jin, you should come find me soon.” As if she heard his thoughts (despite the fact that she can see him from her car), Yeo-jin thinks, “Tae-hyun-ah, I want to join you.” She almost does, but is stopped in her tracks when she sees Chae-young join Tae-hyun’s party.

While Tae-hyun remains unaware that Yeo-jin was even near, Chae-young’s bright smile fades as she watches Yeo-jin’s car drive away. As for Yeo-jin, she looks heartbroken as she thinks to herself, “I’m glad you’re happy.”

yongpal17-00174.jpg yongpal17-00176.jpg

Yeo-jin makes a speech to commemorate the opening of a new Hanshin factory, but while at the podium, she sees the smiling face of President Go amongst the crowd. She tries hard to recover, but finds the task impossible when her brother also pops up at her side asking her what’s wrong.

She promptly faints in front of all the assembled press, while Secretary Min looks on impassively. Tae-hyun sees the event unfold on the news with his former bodyguard, who gets up knowing that Tae-hyun is going to see her.

Tests are performed on an unconscious Yeo-jin, who wakes with a start when a nurse attempts to put an IV in her arm. She adamantly refuses, having been justly traumatized by IVs before, only for the doctor to tell her that it’s nothing serious—she’s got slight anemia, and is mostly suffering from fatigue and stress.

yongpal17-00195.jpg yongpal17-00202.jpg

While it’s shocking to hear a diagnosis this late in a show’s run that’s not some sort of life-threatening illness, Yeo-jin dismisses Secretary Min to ask the doctor if stress can also cause hallucinations, specifically hallucinations of dead people. Her doctor says yes, but when he recommends hospitalization, Yeo-jin scoffs that she’d rather die than be hospitalized at Hanshin.

But as it turns out about the diagnosis: psych! The truth is being kept from Yeo-jin, while her shareholders learn and laugh about her stage two liver cancer. On top of that, she’s even hallucinating! Ho ho ho.

They congratulate Chae-young on a job well done (doing what?) and offer her more shares for her part. She’s less interested in those than she is in getting revenge for Do-joon.

yongpal17-00223.jpg yongpal17-00222.jpg

Tae-hyun greets Yeo-jin in the lobby as she walks out with her entourage, but at first, Yeo-jin wonders if he’s just another hallucination. They make awkward and stilted small talk for a moment before Tae-hyun asks if she’s sure she’s not sick, but before she can answer, all the shareholders who’d delighted in her diagnosis grovel at her feet like they’re all just soworried.

Before Tae-hyun leaves, Yeo-jin calls out his name. He turns, and she congratulates him on his clinic. It’s clear they both have more to say, but neither of them are ready to say it. Way to be useful as always, Tae-hyun.

Tae-hyun next pays a visit to Chief Lee, who’s unbelievably still employed as a surgeon (Hanshin Hospital: Where you go to end it all), to ask him about Yeo-jin’s checkup.

yongpal17-00243.jpg yongpal17-00244.jpg

Meanwhile, one of Yeo-jin’s maids drugs her drink on Chae-young’s orders, because that’s how you get cancer these days. Or just hallucinations. Either way, Yeo-jin drinks it, hallucinates immediately, and never suspects with her keen crocodile mind that something might be in the water.

At least Tae-hyun’s suspicious, considering that Chief Lee couldn’t get access to Yeo-jin’s medical scans even with his clearance level. But again, he’s not doing a whole lot about it, while Yeo-jin refuses her head maid’s offer to call in Tae-hyun—a doctor they can actually trust—to see her. 

“Look at me. I’m a monster,” Yeo-jin grits out. “I don’t want to hurt him anymore.” The head maid tries to convince her that he’d never see her that way, and ends up being the only one who knows where Yeo-jin’s going when she leaves the house, since Chae-young’s spy isn’t told anything.

yongpal17-00273.jpg

Despite that, Chae-young is still able to track Yeo-jin down outside Tae-hyun’s clinic, having known that’s where she would go. Their conversation is awkward, even more so when Chae-young lets slip that she and Director Kim (aka Tae-hyun) have a noona/dongsaeng relationship now.

“Tae-hyun is happy,” Chae-young tells her. “He says that he’s never been happy like this before, so I hope you leave him alone. Let him be happy.” Yeo-jin nods, before admitting shakily that she’s been seeing Do-joon. Chae-young breaks down into tears and does the “I see him in every flower, in the smile on every child’s face” routine, all to make Yeo-jin feel guilty.

yongpal17-00283.jpg yongpal17-00285.jpg

And it works, since Yeo-jin also breaks down, though more because Chae-young finds subtle ways to bring up how good a person Tae-hyun is in order to make Yeo-jin feel bad enough to keep her distance from him. That way, she won’t find out she has cancer till it’s too late, or something.

“Tae-hyun-ah, wait just a little longer for me,” Yeo-jin thinks in the direction of his clinic. “I will come down from the thirteenth floor soon.” But she almost runs him over with her car while hallucinating, and faints behind the wheel the second Tae-hyun worriedly recognizes her.

She wakes in his home and smiles when she sees him. He takes her up to the rooftop, where she comments on how fitting “First Floor Clinic” is as his clinic’s name. When he asks if she’s well, she replies that she’s suffering from stress—an illness she sees as almost karmic—but when he asks if she’s having a hard time, she goes silent.

yongpal17-00305.jpg yongpal17-00306.jpg

In her mind however, she thinks the words she wants so desperately to say: “Yes, I amhaving a hard time.” Tae-hyun wants her to get a full checkup, though she says she already got checked out. Never does it cross her mind that she once wanted to be diagnosed at anyhospital but Hanshin—apparently their diagnoses are now foolproof to her. Because script.

She also adds that it’s a disease of the mind, causing Tae-hyun to gather her in his arms and gently say: “Whether it’s a disease of the mind or body, I’ll treat it for you. Don’t worry.” That’s reassuring from the doctor who has to make phone calls to more experienced doctors in order to diagnose people.

Yeo-jin nestles into his arms and tells him she’ll be coming down from the thirteenth floor soon enough, which catches Tae-hyun by happy surprise. “I’ve already made up my mind,” she adds. “If I come back, will you take me?”

yongpal17-00333.jpg

By way of answer, Tae-hyun pulls her closer and kisses her forehead. “You’re already back.” He calls her an idiot for good measure, and they both lean in for a slow kiss. She pulls away with tears streaking her face before he pulls her in for another, longer kiss.

Secretary Min has come to collect Yeo-jin, and while Tae-hyun would rather send him away, Yeo-jin plans to go with him so she can get some of her things and sort out her baggage—the emotional kind, which he can’t help her with.

His eyes glisten as he tells her not to go, his attempts at making more logical plans falling on deaf ears. But Yeo-jin tells him not to worry, reminding him that she never changes her mind once she’s made it up.

yongpal17-00365.jpg yongpal17-00367.jpg

Tae-hyun tries again to stop her from leaving, this time wrapping his arms around her from behind. She relishes in the embrace a moment before turning back to him with a soft and reassuring smile. “I’ll be back soon,” said no character who ever comes back soon.

She sets of Secretary Min’s warning bells when she tells him to assemble an emergency board meeting for tomorrow morning while refusing to tell him why. Her maid seems to catch onto his interest in the water Yeo-jin’s drinking, considering his maniacal smirking habit.

The head maid doesn’t mention it to Yeo-jin, who reminisces about her long tenure in the house. A bit humorously, Yeo-jin remembers that the maid always liked Do-joon better, which she awkwardly covers for by saying that Yeo-jin had confidence and needed nothing, while Do-joon was always in need of sympathy.

yongpal17-00386.jpg yongpal17-00388.jpg

Despite her many years of service, the head maid reports Yeo-jin’s actions to Secretary Min and his cronies. They tell her Yeo-jin has cancer like they’re commenting on the wall color, and her reaction reflects that. However, since Yeo-jin is now dying, they need the head maid’s help to ensure that Yeo-jin stays away from Tae-hyun until they can revise her will so that he’s no longer her heir.

The head maid agrees to their schemes, though whether she’s got a plan of her own is up for grabs (or it’s just my fervent hope that there’s more going on). Apparently they have the power to issue a restraining order against Tae-hyun without Yeo-jin knowing or interfering, which, whatever.

Secretary Min goes to the War Room to disband everyone on Yeo-jin’s behalf, utterly baffling her staff. As for the legitimate questions they ask about the work she’d assigned them, Secretary Min gives illegitimate and roundabout answers that do nothing but leave everyone confused. At least the quiet staff member finds it strange that he’s suddenly been locked out of the Hanshin system.

Yeo-jin wakes up that morning to find Do-joon sitting at the foot of her bed, asking her if she slept well. She screams.

yongpal17-00403.jpg yongpal17-00401.jpg

COMMENTS

Huh? What? Okay, let me see if I’ve got this right: In order to take revenge on Yeo-jin for Do-joon’s murder, Chae-young has been drugging Yeo-jin’s drink. Either her one and only goal was to induce hallucinations to weaken Yeo-jin, in which case, mission accomplished—or, if the initial scene with her and the board members was any indication (and I desperately hope it wasn’t), then they were congratulating Chae-young for Yeo-jin’s cancer diagnosis and, to a lesser extent, her hallucinations.

I honestly feel silly for even writing that down, but I’m actually baffled by this cancer revelation in a way that cancer revelations don’t normally baffle me. We don’t know what Chae-young’s revenge actually entails, and as unbelievable as the idea of inducing cancer actually is, the way everyone handled that would-be bombshell was beyond bizarre. The board members were as excited as schoolboys over the diagnosis and quick to commend Chae-young for her efforts, so if I’m the one hallucinating, then it’d still mean that Chae-young’s revenge was just to induce hallucinations, and that Yeo-jin just happened to contract a very convenient case of Finale Week Cancer.

So if I’m not as crazy as this show is, then Chae-young somehow managed to induce full blown cancer in Yeo-jin in a span of six months, which I simply refuse to believe is a real thing. That can’t at all have been the intention of those scenes, however vague they left things, even if sussing out the order of events leaves me with more of a headache than anything. For instance, let’s say the doctor examined Yeo-jin, discovered her cancer, but took it straight to Chae-young first—Chae-young would’ve had to make the conscious decision that not telling Yeo-jin and allowing her to go untreated would eventually lead to her death and the culmination of her revenge, even if that would make the whole drugging subplot kind of moot.

yongpal17-00079.jpg

Or, her plan revolved around just drugging Yeo-jin, and the fact that she’s now dying from a random and unforeseen cancer ultimately means little to Chae-young because something. I’m going to be completely transparent here and admit that I have absolutely no idea what’s going on, or even what’s supposed to be going on now that Yeo-jin has Cancer. Because it couldn’t have been anything even remotely related to her three-year coma, but instead had to be sudden and advanced Cancer. Why, Yong-pal? Why?

After episodes spent building Yeo-jin up as this tough, cunning, and ultimately ruthless businesswoman, it’s more than a little confusing to see all that competence fail her when it matters most. The current (as of last episode) iteration of Yeo-jin this show tried desperately to sell to us wouldn’t be so unsuspecting when it came to those around her, especially with the track record people like Secretary Min have. That iteration of Yeo-jin wouldn’t have bought a single word coming out of a Hanshin doctor’s mouth, and yet we now have a fragile and mentally unraveling version of Yeo-jin going into the finale, one that believes she’s just fainting from stress despite what should be a very vivid and recent trauma of being drugged by her enemies.

Only now she’s in a waking coma, with about as much agency as she had when she was locked away. With her death potentially looming, and with Tae-hyun just continuing to be a scoop of vanilla ice cream, I have no idea what the finale has in store for us. But at this rate it definitely can’t be uninteresting, so, there’s always that.

yongpal17-00319.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/10/yong-pal-episode-17/

BEHIND SCENES of Yong Pal Part 3- Hậu trường phim Yong Pal

Credit :Drama OST 2015

• Like 6

【MV中韓字Chi&Kor Sub】《용팔이》 (Yong Pal龍八夷)OST Part 6《나 하나만 기억해 Just Remember Me)

Credit : Eileen Hsu

**********************************************************************************

My fan arts.

12112251_420075271521978_618122070379407

12122522_420075311521974_507306906401031

12105938_420075338188638_774379640654009

Credit images used in the above fan arts : SBS

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 4

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.my/2015/10/second-half-of-years-female-antagonists.html?m=1

it feels really good when people started  to recognize kth's acting. I'm so happy for her. Please sbs, gives tae hee the award that she deserved 

She definitely has showcased her tremendous improvement in this project.  

I look forward to seeing her next project, there'll probably be a 2-year gap though until her next drama.

• Like 4

Hello! Sorry im only able to upload the video now i can't upload a long video in my channel so i had to borrow another account :lol:  I also have the complete video of her MBC Rediscovery Special but unfortunately there is no english subtitle it has chinese subtitle though but i also don't know Chinese, i hope there is someone who can sub it in English :)

here is the video link of Infinity Challenge Kim Tae Hee appearance i put it as an unlisted video sorry i dunno how to embed here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikqn4-R0ihA

Edited by akazukin02
  • Like 5

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.my/2015/10/second-half-of-years-female-antagonists.html?m=1

it feels really good when people started  to recognize kth's acting. I'm so happy for her. Please sbs, gives tae hee the award that she deserved 

I look forward to seeing her next project, there'll probably be a 2-year gap though until her next drama.

Totally agree with both of you about KTH's quantum leap in her acting.

HYJ is a multifaceted character. She was in coma; she attempted suicide; trapped in her watery prison; fighting to get out from that prison; attracted to TH and then falling in love with him, yet can't commit fully as the pain of the past is too great; vengeful against those who wronged her; getting back on her feet to rein in the 'commandos' of Hanshin Group; smart and formidable as the Chairwoman of HG; regretful of her actions and pain caused to TH; willing to come down from her 13th Floor; sickly and vulnerable when her liver cancer caught on. She nails all the expressions tremendously well! :wub:

Frankly, HYJ and Yongpal make me thirst for more from KTH.  :P:D I hope KTH breaks her 2 years Kdrama record and make another comeback soon! :)

• Like 4

HYJ is a multifaceted character. She was in coma; she attempted suicide; trapped in her watery prison; fighting to get out from that prison; attracted to TH and then falling in love with him, yet can't commit fully as the pain of the past is too great; vengeful against those who wronged her; getting back on her feet to rein in the 'commandos' of Hanshin Group; smart and formidable as the Chairwoman of HG; regretful of her actions and pain caused to TH; willing to come down from her 13th Floor; sickly and vulnerable when her liver cancer caught on. She nails all the expressions tremendously well! :wub:

Frankly, HYJ and Yongpal make me thirst for more from KTH.  :P:D I hope KTH breaks her 2 years Kdrama record and make another comeback soon! :)

Does she have anything lined up for her future work(s)?

Does she have anything lined up for her future work(s)?

I've no idea for the time being. 

All I heard to date is that she'll go to China for some activities there soon.

Anything else, we wait for official news from her agency. :)

Edited by Nancyzak

Hello! Sorry im only able to upload the video now i can't upload a long video in my channel so i had to borrow another account :lol:  I also have the complete video of her MBC Rediscovery Special but unfortunately there is no english subtitle it has chinese subtitle though but i also don't know Chinese, i hope there is someone who can sub it in English :)

here is the video link of Infinity Challenge Kim Tae Hee appearance i put it as an unlisted video sorry i dunno how to embed here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikqn4-R0ihA

Oh, don't feel apologetic. We can't thank you enough for the upload!:wub:

Yes, please upload the the MBC Rediscovery of KTH too. Unfortunately, I can't read Chinese. I could only understand simple voice over narration or simple conversational Chinese. Regretfully, I'm unable to help with the English subtitles based on Chinese subtitles.

To embed video here, choose the Desktop version on the page of YouTube website. Copy and paste the URL of the video directly in your post and then press 'Enter'. Wait for a few seconds and the frame of the video will appear. Here it is:

Credit : Uta Gang

TO ANYONE OUT THERE WHO KNOWS CHINESE AND DON'T MIND TO HELP OUT WITH THE ENGLISH SUBTITLES, PLEASE LET US KNOW! Thanking you in advance! :)

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2

Is Kim Tae Hee still with Rain?

Till now, there're no news for me think otherwise. I read that KTH went to Rain's CDL on the 16th last month. I can only read it as things are still going fine with them. :)

thank you for the answer, this is great news.

• Like 1

Yong Pal ~ Episode 18 Recap [TriAngle] ~ END

https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/yong-pal-episode-18-recap-triangle-end/

Yong Pal Episode 18 (Final) Recap

https://kjtamusings.wordpress.com/2015/10/02/yong-pal-episode-18-final-recap/

Yong-pal: Episode 18 (Final)

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/10/yong-pal-episode-18-final/

With the ending of Yongpal, I post here my simple fan art, to mark my love and appreciation of KTH's acting and her other castmates, the drama and YongJin couple. It's also to convey my happiness at the high ratings that Yongpal had achieved from the beginning until the end, and that there were so many Yongpals and KTH's fans who, along with me, been so enthralled by Yongpal and YongJin couple! :wub::D

11219380_419769201552585_660672478462244

Credit all images used in the above fan art : SBS

Some more nice fan arts from Enjoygram/Instagram.

Images and credit image below : 

http://www.pikore.com/m/1086277682016915446_6400866

http://www.pikore.com/m/1086582681976342837_320834769

http://www.pikore.com/m/1086652727304781027_1378423454

http://www.pikore.com/m/1086943868557832384_290982923

http://www.pikore.com/m/1087757579245752780_493987979

http://www.pikore.com/m/1086684507344772109_1186018366

Posted by JW, yesterday. Awwww, so cute!!! Hahahaha......probably without KTH (whose eyes were bandaged) knowing it!!! A surprise, LOL!!! :lol:

Image and credit : http://www.pikore.com/m/1087416813312049834_1940819127

C-strip of Yongpal, one that I shall miss terribly, if there are none anymore!

As one commentator has put it in the Instagram, Yongpal should instead say "And she is my wife!!!" ;):D

Credit : http://www.pikore.com/m/1087545861767916601_1801402010

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 3

I love this OST and I have been waiting for an MV of this Yongpal OST with English subtitles.

Finally, it’s here!

Park Hye Soo - Only Remember Me FMV (Yong Pal OST)[ENGSUB + Romanization + Hangul]

Credit : Yozohhh2015CH10

Another very nice MV.

The song is not from Yongpal OSTs and I love it too!

Yong Pal Mv ~ Yong Pal & Yeo Jin || Gray paper

Credit : Neon

**********************************************************************************

My fan arts.

12094947_420075528188619_229282728186307

12074492_420075378188634_537486127299097

12094775_420075474855291_358803768932824

Credit all images used in the above fan arts : SBS

• Like 4

Three very well made MVs that I appreciate very much.

Songs are not from Yongpal OSTs.

Believe in me. I'm Yong Pal

Credit : XXZANABAEXX

Yong Pal & Yeo Jin || Latching Onto You [Finale]Tae Hyun X Yeo Jin | Beautiful lie

Credit : TheMsAyoko12

Yong Pal & Yeo Jin || Latching Onto You [Finale]

Credit : XXZANABAEXX

My fan arts.

12118951_420075608188611_341164754953948

12091241_420075738188598_251626918068603

12094979_420352848160887_387650906021954

Credit all images used in the above fan arts : SBS

• Like 4