Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

willenette

said:

Nancyzak

said:

Kim Tae Hee has been nominated for the Popularity Award : Female Actress (Drama category) of the 50th Annual Baeksang Awards scheduled to be held on 27 May 2014. She is up against 22 others. Its a tough list but happy that she gets to be nominated. Of course, we will be most elated if she wins!  :x :-bd \:D/
Congratulations, Kim Tae Hee, on your nomination!    :x :-bd \:D/ =D>
Cr picture :As tagged/Owner

It's nice to see KTH's name mentioned in this article. Euromonitor International is global information publisher that provides market research reports, statistics and online information systems on industries, countries and consumers.

Celebrity Power and Its Influence on Global Consumer
Behaviour 

-skipped-
Consumers want to achieve the celebrity look by having fewer wrinkles, a flatter stomach, a bigger chest or better abs. In Asia, women want big eyes, high-bridged noses and small faces, like celebrities such as Chinese actress Fan Bingbing or Korean model Kim Tae-Hee

-skipped-

See more at: http://blog.euromonitor.com/2014/04/celebrity-power-and-its-influence-on-global-consumer-behaviour.html#sthash.DDjCMbeI.dpuf

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Kim Tae Hee MM!!

Cr : Trung Quan Hoang

Saw the Korean article in Nate news before this. Now, the English version, in KdramaStars. Will post the full article later.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/20901/20140501/kim-tae-hee-han-ga-twenties.htm

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Kim Tae Hee _Ulsan girl

Cr : Khanh Uyên·

Kim Tae Hee in JKO Mask

http://t.cn/8sdqrsp?u=2249410485&m=3707279972701530&cu=3655689037

Cr picture and link: Weibo/kimtaeheebar

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"JKO CF - Kim Tae Hee - Making Film 05.0214

Cr : xuan tran

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 44px; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 20px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 54px; color: rgb(64, 64, 64); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"kim tae hee + her men smolder(ed) for black’smithby breathlesssurvival

bs1.jpg?w=700

I miss Kim Tae Hee! She has been really flying under the radar for the past few months and my only (presumed) comfort is that she’s spending all that time snuggling up to Rain. She is, right? Anyway, though I could never grasp the concept of her Blacksmith CFs with Song Seung Heon and Yoo Chun besides them looking all sexy and gorgeous, this is probably one of my fave KTH CFs ever. She looks absolutely beautiful in them, plus all that arm candy…I decided to dig up this ol’ thing for the sheer prettiness of it all.

Don’t ya think her male co-stars always seem to extra smiley whenever they are around her? Be it drama or CFs. They seem to bask in her presence. She must be great fun to be around and of course, can’t blame the guys for going gaga over that lovely mien. I wouldn’t mind see her tackling a project with Yoo Chun – he can join the long queue of actors I want her to shoot sparks with. Oooh… I would love for her to do a sageuk with Lee Seo Jin!

bs11.jpg?w=700

This was shot post My Princess and if I’m not mistaken, Caffe Bene and Black’smith is either fully or partially owned by SSH. He and KTH had such fabulous, zippy chemistry in My Princess and they seemed to be really chummy off-screen. Apparently, KTH is selective on which actors she addresses as “Oppa” and SSH is one of them. She calls her Iris co-star Lee Byung Hun “Sunbae”. I actually thought she and SSH had a mini thing goin’ on behind the scenes but I guess they are just really good friends.

ssh_kth.jpg?w=700&h=933

http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/05/06/kim-tae-hee-her-men-smoldered-for-blacksmith/