Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

class="content-title"Industry Insiders Vote for Top Actor and Actress in New Poll – Find Out Who Is #1

Industry Insiders Vote for Top Actor and Actress in New Poll – Find Out Who Is #1

TV Report asked producers and industry insiders to pick their top “overall actors.” For two weeks in March, producers from SBS, MBC, and KBS, along with other entertainment industry officials, participated in a survey to choose the current top actor and actress from dramas. The voters were asked to choose the “overall actor and actress” based on three criteria: acting ability, name recognition, and star quality. 

TV Report has done this survey annually, to shed light on which actors and actresses have been doing well the past few years. The leading man and woman in a drama can be crucial to a drama’s success. Broadcasters are more likely to choose a more well known actors to increase the drama’s recognition and opportunities for sponsorship and commercial investment. It is the actor and actress’ name power that will draw interest into the drama, and then their performance and the script will carry the drama into its ratings.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Kim-Tae-Hee.jpg

credit : soompi news

Guest lexus123

Hello @Nancyzak, if ever she gets invited to both premiere, I hope she could attend to both. I also hope she would come back soon too.   :x :x

Yeah, me too, @lexus123. I would like to see her in 'spring' colours, something like her fashion in her 2014 March Instyle pictorials. There are so many actors and actresses attending the fashion shows of major fashion houses these days. I reckon we won't see her at these kind of functions since we do not see her at such functions for years. At least attending movie premieres would let us sight of her while waiting for her return to the big/small screen! ;):D

I would also be thrilled to have KTH work again with HB and SSH. That would be a dream come true! I'm also a fan of Lee Jun Ki and I hear that he has an upcoming drama titled Joseon Shooter. Still looking for a leading lady. I would love to see Jun-Ki and KTH together on a project. I think their chemistry will work. They're both easy going and fun people to work with. Perfect!! I hear a lot of good things about Jun-Ki and we know KTH is one amazing person!! Here's to hoping!!

rosesinbloom said: I would also be thrilled to have KTH work again with HB and SSH. That would be a dream come true! I'm also a fan of Lee Jun Ki and I hear that he has an upcoming drama titled Joseon Shooter. Still looking for a leading lady. I would love to see Jun-Ki and KTH together on a project. I think their chemistry will work. They're both easy going and fun people to work with. Perfect!! I hear a lot of good things about Jun-Ki and we know KTH is one amazing person!! Here's to hoping!!

Guest lexus123

@Nancyzak, for me, anyone is ok but I hope she will do a rom-com with Hyun Bin first. I think they will look awesome.

Hi @lexus123,
For me, I want KTH to do a rom-com as her next project. If she is offered and nailed the female lead role in Joseon Shooter with LJK, I am all for it too! At least we know we are seeing her in a drama soon. Moreover, it is LJK as her OTP! :x
If not, I will wait for a good rom-com of her with Won Bin or Hyun Bin. Her CFs with both of them left a very lasting impression on me that I want to see them in a project together one day! Let it be soon.....  ;;) 8-> [-O< ;):D

My dear twin-partner, @cocomhe!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA! I love, love your latest fanarts! :x :x :x :-bd \:D/

Good clear pics of WB and HB. Awwww, that must be the latest pic of HB at The Body Shop fan signing event? Kekeke, he looks so happy, especially seeing the female fan of his! It has been a long time since I see him so happy. As for WB, happy for him that he and LNY's relationship is progressing so well that they have travelled to NY recently.

As for our bias, KTH, she continues to be 'busy staying' of the the limelight, kekeke,... Awaiting patiently for her public appearance! Could you please post your fanart of her in, I guess, the deviantart(?), in the couple's thread?

Wow, imagine KTH, WB and HB in a drama/movie together. That will be heavenly! :x \:D/

Aja, all of us fighting! :x =; \:D/