Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest xtaeheex

Eyelet Mini Sweetie Bag - price of around 450,000
10307225_656559651084383_821475325856146

A small Rebecca Minkoff bag sends a sweet message with a grommeted bow and glazed finish. Swing the versatile chain strap over the shoulder or across the body. The lined interior has a small pocket.

rmink4095212867_q1_1-0_336x596.jpgrebecca-minkoff-black-eyelet-mini-sweeti

credit baidu

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Tae Hee Cooking In Chinese Program 'Bring You To The Stars'

kim-tae-hee-chinese-program-bring-you-to

kim-tae-hee-chinese-program-bring-you-to

Actress Kim Tae Hee filming for the Chinese program "Bring You To The Stars" was revealed.

According to the Chinese media CFP yesterday, Kim Tae Hee recently filmed for the Korean star talk show of Chinese Jiangsu TV "Bring You To The Stars". Kim Tae Hee rarely goes out on entertainment programs so this caught even more attention, increasing the excitement of Chinese fans.

In the revealed pictures, Kim Tae Hee was wearing an apron. She was revealed to have cooked on the spot during the show.

She also talked about her younger brother and actor Lee Wan. She said that she used to fight a lot with him when they were younger and she wasn't afraid to use violence on him when he didn't listen.

This episode will be aired on May 26.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/92519/20140523/kim-tae-hee-cooking-in-chinese-program-bring-you-to-the-stars.htm

Guest PassionM

@xtaeheex,
Thank you for the Kim Tae Hee's Ohui pics! Her face and skin are simply FLAWLESS. Wish mine are like hers...hahaha.
It's too bad I have oily skin and will never be as beautiful as hers... nothing will compare to her beautiful looks.

Also, I love her laced-heel and her black grommeted bow and glazed purse.  They are gorgeous and I would love to have them.
I just can't find anything like those here in my country.  Thanks for sharing!

@nancyzak,
Thank you for sharing the article! Our angel Kim Tae Hee really shines on the show. Her smiles are to die-for, and her teeth are so pretty.
She's definitely an angel from heaven.

Anyway, wishing everyone a Happy and Wonderful Long Weekend!!  Take Care and until next time!

Hi @xtaeheex,
You are welcome! Same to you, for all your updates. What can we do without you, dear!   :x >:D<   Yes, I love that pink suit over white dress for KTH. The bouquet of peonies match so well with her dressing. I also love her hairstyle for this photoshoot. Straight with some curls at the tip. It suits her very well and I want to see more of this kind of style in the future.  :x :-bd    

Hi @PassionM,

You are welcome on the article. Thank you to you too for sharing with us your choice of rose for KTH and its meaning/interpretation. I like how you put CF Queen as one of its representations!

As for me, if KTH is a rose, it will be WHITE ROSE WITH TINGE OF PINK, exactly like this one that I pulled from the net.
464.JPG
Cr picture : Owner

To me, white represents purity, innocence and naivety. The tinge of pink for femininity, gentleness, sweetness, warmth and pure love. Why I arrive at this? It's because one of the colours that KTH loves is white and no matter what colour her dressing is, when I look at her, I feel the vibes as represented by the white rose with tinge of pink.

If I could choose other flowers, peony and tulip magnolia immediately come to mind.

I do hope so too for an official or fans' English translation of KTH in Bring You to the Stars. Actually, I understand some basic Mandarin but don't know how to read. The interviewer will ask in Mandarin but it will be Chinese subtitles for KTH's reply. That is my problem now, huhuhu.... I plan to get interpretation of interesting parts, but no promises, as of now. If I do, it may likely take some time. So, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for myself, kekeke......  :-bd \:D/ ;):D

Happy weekend to you too and you take care as well! Come back soon!  :-bd

These arts of Kim Tae Hee may or may not have found their way to this thread. They are so well done to be missed...... again if they or any of them have been posted before this.

kim-tae-hee-3-by-koreanstar777[260404].j

Cr : Kim Tae-hee © koreanstar777
http://www.stars-portraits.com/en/portrait-260404.html

212e56463b026b4e25a944dbb74afd78.jpg

Cr : Ownerhttp://www.behance.net/gallery/Vector-Artwork-Kim-Tae-Hee-()/10384321

cfe575f67b7404a554a642afe146a89c.jpg

Cr : As tagged

kim_tae_hee_3_by_zldz-d2zppmq.png

Cr : As taggedhttp://zldz.deviantart.com/art/kim-tae-hee-3-180918530

Guest xtaeheex

Elliizac, thanks for the pics
'Bring You The Stars', Chinese Female MC Chang Ye, who posted the pics of her and KTH on her weibo account 
I using the google translate She says: 
# Kim Tae Hee will always be in my heart like a decade ago, "Love Story in Harvard" in, so I believe that goodness will become seriously beautiful angel. Korea Line, complete it. Youth, a fantastic time. I know that in this world, a miracle has another name, called the effort. Therefore, we next decade goodbye! Iris Chang Ye # bring you the stars May 26, gentle, rain or shine it.

6b8cf203jw1egqrehct5wj20vv0hxdm4.jpg
cr: http://www.weibo.com/p/1005051804399107/weibo?from=page_100505_home&wvr=5.1&mod=weibomore#1401034920756

The link to Kim Tae Hee in Bring You to the Stars which seems to have only segments of the show. Please start from the sub links with 20140526 dates (no. 1-10 and then from no. 16 to 17) below this 1-50(已完结共110) on the right side. Will post the one uploaded in Youtube (which should have the entire length of the show) when it is uploaded, unless someone does honour first.  :x :-bd  

http://v.pptv.com/show/RSuGBW3TQ4HkYso.html

Cr : kimtaeheebar at Weibo

Nancyzak said:

The link to Kim Tae Hee in Bring You to the Stars which seems to have only segments of the show. Please start from the sub links with 20140526 dates (no. 1-10 and then from no. 16 to 17) below this 1-50(已完结共110) on the right side. Will post the one uploaded in Youtube (which should have the entire length of the show) when it is uploaded, unless someone does honour first.  :x :-bd  

http://v.pptv.com/show/RSuGBW3TQ4HkYso.html

Cr : kimtaeheebar at Weibo

Kim Tae-hee and Im Soo-jeong on Chinese TV show

photo440086.jpg

The final episode of a Chinese TV show is being highlighted by Korean actresses Kim Tae-hee and Im Soo-jeong.

The TV show announced this fact on Weibo on the 26th and Im Soo-jeong and Kim Tae-hee will be appearing together.

Kim Tae-hee will be riding a bike and cooking on the show, something she's never done before. Im Soo-jeong will talk about her movie and talk about her hobby of going to art exhibitions.

Meanwhile, this Chinese show is a Hallyu TV show which was created from the widespread success of "The Heirs" and other Korean dramas in China. The show started off with Bae Yong-joon, kwon Sang-woo, Song Seung-heon, Kim Hee-heon, Kim Hyeon-joong and others. However, the viewing percentage of the show has been very disappointing despite the extensive cast.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Tae Hee Offered a Role in the Chinese Drama “Wang Xi Zhi”The Real CZ May 27, 2014 
Kim-Tae-Hee-800x450.jpg

Kim Tae Hee is considering an offer to appear as the heroine in a Chinese drama.

On May 27, according to a Lua Entertainment representative, Kim Tae Hee was offered the role of the heroine in a Chinese historical series “Wang Xi Zhi” and is mulling over whether to appear.

Kim Tae Hee’s agency revealed “The discussions are affirmatively proceeding and that we need to consult with the Chinese production company more on the specific details.”

If Kim Tae Hee does decided to appear in “Wang Xi Zhi,” it will be the first time that she sets foot in a Chinese drama. Everyone is focusing on Kim Tae Hee, wondering if she can become the goddess of the Asian contintent.

Kim Tae Hee has been preparing for her follow-up project after appearing in the 2013 series “Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love.” Kim Tae Hee also appeared in the last episode of the Chinese TV show “Bringing the Stars to You,” displaying her cooking ability and showing off her charms.

kimtaeheehanbok.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/27/kim-tae-hee-offered-a-role-in-the-chinese-drama-wang-xi-zhi/#.U4SMOF4xnZl

I thought KTH is considering the offer as of now. Anyway, nice to note another article about her and the drama.

Korean actress Kim Tae-Hee to star in Chinese TV drama

2014-05-27 06:13:44 GMT2014-05-27 14:13:44(Beijing Time)  SINA.com

U47P5029T2D703944F24DT20140527141344.jpg

S.Korean actress Kim Tae-Hee will play the leading role in a Chinese TV drama "Wang Xizhi", her star agency said Tuesday.

The show, costing nearly 60 million RMB, will start shooting in mid-June.

http://english.sina.com/entertainment/p/2014/0526/703944.html

kim tae hee considering chinese historical series as next project
breathlesssurvival 

kth1.jpg?w=700

For sure she’ll look beautiful in Chinese period costume if she does take up the role. The drama is reported to be a big-budget project and is tentatively titled “Wang Xi Zhi”. But the important question: who is going to be her leading man???? Is Wallace Chung available??? If so, can they pair up, pretty please?? They’ll look stunning together. She’s petite, fair and delicate, he’s tall, dark and dashing. Wallace is from Hong Kong but has been doing tons of work in China.

kth3.jpg?w=700

I’m totally not familiar with Chinese actors…or maybe they’ll go for a Taiwanese or Hong Kong actor. Tony Yang????? Well, that’s wishful thinking since he’s currently occupied with his new movie. Mike He is busy, Joe is busy…Ethan Ruan? Vic Chou? Vanness Wu? Jerry Yan? Shawn Yue? Joseph Chang? That’s about as much as I know. I can’t think of a single Chinese actor. Suggestions, anyone?

kth2.jpg?w=700

Filming may start as early as the middle of next month, which is just about two weeks away. I’m assuming an official announcement will be made soon if she decides to go with it and hopefully, we’ll find out who her would-be co-star is.I’m gonna keep my ears perked and my eyes peeled.

http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/05/27/kim-tae-hee-picks-chinese-drama-as-next-project/

Whoah KTH will film a Chinese drama? Wonder her male lead role for this one..Really curious will it be actors from TW who have been active in Mainland China or will it be Mainland actors like HXM who just filmed with SHG recently

mtp1nk said: Whoah KTH will film a Chinese drama? Wonder her male lead role for this one..Really curious will it be actors from TW who have been active in Mainland China or will it be Mainland actors like HXM who just filmed with SHG recently

China debut for Kim Tae-hee?

27201802.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee is eyeing mainland China to reinforce her status as a leading Asian actress. According to local media reports yesterday, Kim has decided to join the historical Chinese drama series “Wang Xi Zhi.”

“It’s true that the plan for the new drama is getting more concrete,” said an official from her agency, Lu-a Entertainment, yesterday, although the agency still distanced itself from confirming the announcement. 

“There are a lot of things we still need to figure out,” the agency said.

If she joins “Wang Xi Zhi” team, many media insiders expect Kim to establish her career in China. 

On Monday, Kim appeared on the popular Chinese talk show “Bring You the Stars.”

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2989761