Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Absolutely, my dear twin-partner, @cocomhe! A rom-com and no less! A happy ending, with viewers to continue imagining who they want either pair to end up with, badly, because to me, I want each of WB and HB with KTH. I know, I am greedy! But such plot is still possible to be written to feed the cravings of different shippers. I don't want a 'Chuno' ending, where LDH ended up OJH and JH died. Not that I do not like OJH, but I also want JH and LDH. So, that kind of ending is no, no. Let it titillates the minds of viewers. What is your take, dear? ;;);))

i need help my chingus...my twin-partner @Nancyzak...i already exceeded my bandwidth limit on my photobucket account, now my previous posts are already gone...don't know any photo sharing aside from photobucket, my imageshack account also reached the limit...i am not so sure though if i need to wait for sometime to gain back my free bandwidth again, i read it somewhere before...otoke i am now panicking...
0642.gif0743.gif0844.gif

cocomhe said: i need help my chingus...my twin-partner @Nancyzak...i already exceeded my bandwidth limit on my photobucket account, now my previous posts are already gone...don't know any photo sharing aside from photobucket, my imageshack account also reached the limit...i am not so sure though if i need to wait for sometime to gain back my free bandwidth again, i read it somewhere before...otoke i am now panicking...
0642.gif0743.gif0844.gif

My dear twin-partner, @cocomhe,

Yes, I have been keeping my artworks in my FB since 2-3 months ago. You can send me message in the future, as an alternative, dear.

All the very best to you in reinstating your artworks of KTH! :-bd

Guest lexus123

I know this is late for her birthday but I just find it so touching.... thank you xuan tran for your hardwork to give us this wonderful video =D> ^:)^ :x

cr xuan tran

Guest xtaeheex

Hello everyone, how are u all? Im doing well..still busy at work..
I've reading the weibo....China program called "The stars with you"...will interview with a lots of Korea Stars....our Kim Tae Hee also is in show lists..they will interview to her alone talk about Korea Culture and actress in Korea will air on Jiangsu Satellite China TV in China every Friday at 10pm start next week. 

credit: http://www.weibo.com/2782682084/ADz3I4fPN
Jiangsu Satellite TV every Friday since the end of April there will be a file class sections interview with you the stars # # instead of "million fans", as the first production of Jiangsu Satellite TV production process based on inventory Korea style programs. The first phase has interviewed Bae, Jin Xiuxian, Song Seung Hun, Kwon Sang-woo. Participate in "the stars with you," the artist list are: Kim Hee Sun, Jun Ji-hyun, Song Hye Kyo, Han Ga, Kim Tae Hee, Kim Hyun Joong, Lim Soo Jung, Song Ji Hyo, Lee Hyun Bi. 

005ynDtPjw1ef74bg0yq3j310o10ogy2.jpg

Guest xtaeheex

JANG OK JUNG DIRECTOR’S CUT DVDs 
Interview with KTH (35 mins) sorry no English subtitle 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"(태쁘 생일 기념)_KIM TAE HEE Interview

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"(태쁘 생일 기념)_KIM TAE HEE Commentary 01

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"(태쁘 생일 기념)_KIM TAE HEE Commentary 02

credit: KTH baidu youtube 

My dear @xtaeheex,
We missed you!!! So happy to see you! As always, you come back with a big, big bang! Thank you for all the updates!   ^:)^ :x :-bd \:D/ =D>
Aja, fighting to be bogged with less work soon, kekeke....   ;);)) :\"> :))