Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest Satine_Ross

hey KTH LOVERs i really enjoy chatting wif u all about kim taehee stuff n all.. :P

erm..feel free to add me on msn k?

ruilolx89@hotmail.com

i'll add yu :)

Guest beary

yea, i remember beary said about her meeting kth at the airport, then at the "tea party"?? or something.. and then at the airport again

yea, lucky beary, you should have taken a pic with her.. or did you??? i hear from people that tae hee's very small up close (as in thin and stuff)

andrewjin you are right, she is really petite... and she really looks like an angel... if you think she looks good on screen or pics, well, she is MUCH MUCH MUCH prettier in real life... :w00t:

Tae Hee in 'Screen'

1150129921_F190.jpg

credit dcinside

Guest chally

i dun think there's a chance to watch HeungBu now esp since the drama was of a different type frm the miniseries dramas which has only 16 to 20 eps . but HeungBu was a daily drama which ran frm October 2003 to April 2004 , aired 5 days a week , so i believe it must be so many eps altogether !! , Stairway To Heaven (20 eps) started frm December 2003 but ended earlier in February 2004 (2 eps aired a week) . can't seem to find HeungBu anywhere online so far .

as for Screen aired frm May 2003 to July 2003 (18 eps) , i can't seem to find the Dvd wif Eng subs anywhere but there's Vcds of it wif Chinese subs & dubbed in Mandarin available in my country for rental only i believe , i can't seem to find any place which sells it now . but Kthlove has released some ClubBox links to download the eps (if u can use ClubBox) ripped frm the Vcd i believe ~ but 1st u need to register @ Kthlove.com b4 u can see the post here , but it's all in Chinese , a few mths ago , i kinda posted a guide to register to it for non Chinese Kim TaeHee fans , but i'm too lazy to search back now , sorry ! ~ so far , i've successfully downloaded eps 1 to 12 & 18 , i'll try to upload for u guys here k wat i haf . i knw sandbottle has some other eps tht i may not haf , will try to get frm him maybe thru Msn . each ep is around 200 Mb & in Real Player format , hope will haf no probs uploading them , but it'll take time , maybe will upload ep by ep slowly & post here .

btw since u mentioned u haven't watched HeungBu & Screen , does it mean u have watched her 1st drama , which is the comedy Let's Go frm 2002 ? ~

for the record , i haven't watched Let's Go , Screen & HeungBu . hope to watch one day cus Let's Go has Lee SungJin &

Lee DongWook , Screen has GongYoo & Park JungChul , whereas HeungBu has Lee DongGun & Yeon JungHoon , why does TaeHee always get to act wif the hot guys ! ~ :P

555+ how can i 4got Let's go

I didn't watch it either :phew:

Guest Satine_Ross

Satine_Ross, thanks for sharing my joy... when i heard that, i can't react but inside me, i was already jumping... :) my fren who heard it with disbelief... :P ya sure, we shall get ourselves equipped who knows when we will get to see her... maybe we shall organise an international meetup in korea with Tae Hee... :lol:

sandbottle, i flew to Taiwan to attend LSIH promotion last Aug. KTH and KRW were there for promotion. oh, just realised it's almost a year.. time flies..

isatowin, she is really like an angel... all smiles and without airs... she is always so attentive when I talked to her.. sincere is the word that describes her well~~~

hahah yah i'd be jumping too :w00t: ~nice plan,maybe we gotta group peeps up and arange the meeting in the near future ;)

yu went to Taiwan to see taehee?? cool B)

i never saw her in a bad mood with her fans :)

I didn't watch it either :phew:

what's about last present,the film??

Guest istatowin

sandbottle, i flew to Taiwan to attend LSIH promotion last Aug. KTH and KRW were there for promotion. oh, just realised it's almost a year.. time flies..

isatowin, she is really like an angel... all smiles and without airs... she is always so attentive when I talked to her.. sincere is the word that describes her well~~~

yay! congrats beary! u got to witness how good she is... cheers! hearing that she isnt a disappointment, made me more proud to be a KTH Shipper! :w00t:

sandbottle u got the chance to meet Unnie too?

satine watching drama for KTH? surely ur playing favorite... :lol:

Guest sandbottle

NO IDEA! funny but i can automatically spot her! :lol:

alo satine, sandbottle, beary, chally, andrew and other lurkers! :)

sandbottle, no MSN account yet! but il try to create one! :D then maybe we can talk about KTH all day! hahahha

haha sure!!

get 1 soon k ? =P

oh..how nice..u even got to hug her..i hope i was there :tears:

i'll add yu :)

ok ^^ i will wait for u to add me hehe :D

andrewjin you are right, she is really petite... and she really looks like an angel... if you think she looks good on screen or pics, well, she is MUCH MUCH MUCH prettier in real life... :w00t:

Tae Hee in 'Screen'

1150129921_F190.jpg

credit dcinside

:( i m so jealous of beary..she got to see her in real life..hug her..shake her hand..speak to her..

soo sooo soooo jealous

Guest istatowin

haha sure!!

get 1 soon k ? =P

oh..how nice..u even got to hug her..i hope i was there :tears:

ok ^^ i will wait for u to add me hehe :D

:( i m so jealous of beary..she got to see her in real life..hug her..shake her hand..speak to her..

soo sooo soooo jealous

il try to register 2moro! became quite busy today with my thesis. :(

im so jealous with beary too! :tears: lets hunt lady luck! haha

what a fast-running thread in my observation!!! :lol:

hope KTH will visit us here in the future! :D so she'll get the chance to chat with her equally charming and sensible fans... :lol:

quite frankly, u guyz are so NICE!!! im so glad to meet u all! :) and thanks to KTH ssi! haha

well, we both thought of it! :lol: i provide input and we discussed everything in YM! hahahha! dont worry she promised to surprise me from time to time. :lol: Shes one of our in-house "BANNERistas" in geoffspace and she took pleasure in making me happy! hahaha! one gud fella!

we hav a lists of artworks for KTH actually!

i can't wait for more Kim TaeHee artworks which are the results of both u & ur fren's "brainstorming" sessions hehe ~

yah im so happy im one of taehee fans,it does open my pt of view,make me discover asian/korean stuff i never paid attention for and moreover i have a chance to know all yu guys

i'm really happy to be a Kim TaeHee fan too & i hope more pple will slowly discover the actress we so love ,

she has truely impacted my life in quite many ways .

Gee KTHLovers in here, i was away for less than 24 hrs and suddenly there are so many posts! Woah, took me some time to read thr all of them. Just wanna say that Kim Tae Hee will always be No. 1 in our hearts!

I dunno abt u all, but Tae Hee was the one who made me crazy about all things Korean. I guess alot of ppl were affected by SHK in 'autumn in my heart' but it was never the case for me. Maybe bcos i never like all the sad sad story.

u're right , Kim TaeHee's gonna be #1 in my heart forever or so i hope .

a yr later , i hope myself & all u guys will still be as active on tis thread ~ :P

TaeHee was also the one who made me so crazy over all things Korean too , i haven't been so into a star for a really long time haha . oh anyway for Korean dramas , i am fine wif sad stories & romantic comedies but i guess my utmost preference goes to the dramas in between , like wif a gd mix like Love Story In Harvard (not a comedy nor a heavy tearjerker ! ) & Gumiho (love + fighting ! ) , haha sorry cus i'm only giving egs of TaeHee dramas ~ :lol:

btw i went to Burlington Square today ! believe it or not , just to look @ her posters @ the Shine Korea mart ~ :lol:

there's 2 of her soju posters , 2 of the Maxwell ones + there's another old one of her in a biscuit ad or something , @ around the same corner which u took the pic tht day of her soju & Maxwell poster side by side ~

see wat effect TaeHee has on me ~ :P

oh gotta say my Congratulations to Korea for winning their first match against Togo last night ! ~

hope it'll be the start to more wins for them . wonder whether TaeHee got to catch the match in New York ? ~ :unsure:

:sweatingbullets: .. so many episodes

by the way guys, try to avoid quoting the full pictures, if want to quote then leave it as a link not the whole pic.. it's not good for soompi bandwith and it's kind of troublesome to scroll down so much to see the post

cheers

ya many many episodes of HeungBu but i really really would love to see it ~ :(

so many eps of TaeHee is definitely a must watch for us haha .

'김태희' 데뷔 초 청초한 모습 '다시 봐도 아름다워'

2006-06-13

cbonkth0613.jpg

http://www.reviewstar.net/ent/ent_view.php...=&key=&keyword=

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kimtaehee-kimtaehee/...022345d8f58f632

credit http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kimtaehee-kimtaehee

Netizens are saying that Tae Hee's debut appearance is fresh. Her debut appearance was in sitcom comedy (Let's Go) telecasted in 2002. This photograph was discussed in bulletin board and netizens commented that she looked fresh, pure and beautiful since then.

It also mentioned that she can be seen in various advertisements now and has a movie 'The Restless' coming up soon. We will be expecting more of her puclic appearance in future.

tht guy behind her in the pic is the extremely cute Lee SungJin frm Korean boyband Nrg . ~ he's really one funny guy ! ~

doesn't tis new article just make it seem as if TaeHee's fans in Korea are searching back for her older work ? ~ i sure hope tht's the case cus if they do go back to her past works & manage to dig up her clips & pics frm Let's Go & HeungBu , we could benefit frm it as well ! ~ :w00t:

n frm the article , additionally tis is wat i gathered frm the Japanese translation .

A lot of fans that saw this photograph did not regret praise to her pretty face , saying that "It was regretted that we didn't watch Let's Go in those days . She was neat and beautiful even in 2002 and her appearance that looked pure is wonderful" .

As for 'Let's Go', Lee SungJin (frm Nrg) and Lee DongWook (My Girl) appeared alongside Kim TaeHee in this youthful comedy work that had been telecasted between March and the end of June of 2002 .

i think in the drama there was some sorta love triangle between TaeHee & the 2 guys . ah i wish i could watch Let's Go too since it's her very 1st work on Tv ! ~ haha u knw wat i'm so hoping for ? tht 1 day Let's Go & HeungBu will be repeated on Sbs channel since her Korean fans (like us) now are very interested in her older dramas ~ :lol:

like them , i really regretted not knowing TaeHee earlier too ! ~

[YTNSTAR NEWS]김태희 대리인, 다음주 경찰에 출두

http://nv.empas.com/ys/2006/06/13/200606131351027547.wmv

don't understand anything :tears: let's just enjoy her pretty face

haha even if i dun understand a Korean clip on her , i actually pretty enjoy just hearing her name being mentioned .

the name "Kim TaeHee" simply lights me up ! ~ but anyway i believe the short news clip is abt netizens & tht rumor cus i heard the newscaster mention the "rumor" word . probably an update to the case ~

i am also searching for HeungBu and Let's Go but to no avail

An information i found, Heung Bu has a total of 121 Episodes. 1st eppy was aired on 27 Oct 2003 and ended on 29 Apr 2004.

credit http://tv.sbs.co.kr/heungbu/

oh yea i remember it being around tht large no. of eps , 121 eps x 30 mins each = 60.5 hrs which is equivalent to like around 60 - 61 eps of a normal Korean drama hehe , tht's a lot ! ~ :o

it's such a waste not being able to watch it though i think the drama will focus not only on her but also the family

& Lee DongGun's part , unlike normal 1 hr dramas which usually focus mainly on one couple or something .

aww i wish i could i understand wad they said..it look so heart warming to me

i wish i could understand wat's being said in the HeungBu clips too but never mind , i'm already happy to get to watch a bit of it already , but in the ep 10 clip , i knw one word they mentioned , FIGHTING ! ~ :D

i think tis family drama looks much nicer to watch than our local long family dramas ~ :vicx:

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b5/data/taehee/MzA4ODQxMj.jpg

not sure when was this taken.. any idea?

credit dcinside

i haf got no idea too , my 1st time seeing the pic too ! ~

to me , it looks like a grp of pple involved in a play hehe & Kim TaeHee posed for the pic wif them cus they all love her ? `~

see their costumes , seems like some are in patient uniforms & some are in doctor coats , so probably it's a performance TaeHee went to watch hehe , just my guess .

hey KTH LOVERs i really enjoy chatting wif u all about kim taehee stuff n all..

erm..feel free to add me on msn k?

ruilolx89@hotmail.com

hehe u already haf me on ur Msn right ? ~ :P

btw if any1 wanna add me , mine's syah4brit@gmail.com

hope to chat wif u all soon , haha TaeHee's a fun topic to discuss ! ~ :lol:

Here's 1st time i post da clip 555+

thumbsschoco221ja.jpg

CLICK HERE

cool ! ~ :w00t:

tht's the latest Kim TaeHee Cyon ScreenSaver for the Chocolate Black Label 2 series ! ~

gonna use tis ScreenSaver now ~

I didn't watch it either

yea tht one's gonna be the hardest to find cus it's her debut + it's frm 2002 ! ~ :sweatingbullets:

erm..wad does unnie mean?

sorry for my ignorance T.T

anyway sandbottle , to add on to wat Ista has explained to u abt wat Unnie means in Korean (something like older sister) , since u're a male , u can't call Kim TaeHee "unnie" , unlike us females . males call older sisters "Nuna" instead . ~ ;)

Guest sandbottle

its like an older sister sandbottle! :D

oh ok thx! now i noe ^^

ahh someone met kim tae hui in this thread!?!? who is it? SOO lucky!

its beary..ya she is dam lucky :D

reposting again the Soju print ads frm 2004 .

but seems like there's no pic of the Soju ad / poster which guai2 took a photo of recently @ the Shine Korea Mart

in Burlington Square , Singapore .

credit good_taehee .

11goodtaehee7rx.jpg

12goodtaehee8om.jpg

21goodtaehee8cn.jpg

22goodtaehee4uh.jpg

31goodtaehee5go.jpg

32goodtaehee2pp.jpg

33goodtaehee9ps.jpg

she can be all smiley in the ads above but the one ad below is different hehe , more attitude , no smile but still lovely ~ :wub:

the same Kim TaeHee but different effect . ~ :lol: Angel KTH vs Devil KTH ~ :P

34goodtaehee1gw.jpg

Guest sandbottle

haha even if i dun understand a Korean clip on her , i actually pretty enjoy just hearing her name being mentioned .

the name "Kim TaeHee" simply lights me up ! ~ but anyway i believe the short news clip is abt netizens & tht

i wish i could understand wat's being said in the HeungBu clips too but never mind , i'm already happy to get to watch a bit of it already , but in the ep 10 clip , i knw one word they mentioned , FIGHTING ! ~ :D

i think tis family drama looks much nicer to watch than our local long family dramas ~ :vicx:

i haf got no idea too , my 1st time seeing the pic too ! ~

to me , it looks like a grp of pple involved in a play hehe & Kim TaeHee posed for the pic wif them cus they all love her ? `~

hehe u already haf me on ur Msn right ? ~ :P

btw if any1 wanna add me , mine's syah4brit@gmail.com

hope to chat wif u all soon , haha TaeHee's a fun topic to discuss ! ~ :lol:

cool ! ~ :w00t:

:

anyway sandbottle , to add on to wat Ista has explained to u abt wat Unnie means in Korean (something like older sister) , since u're a male , u can't call Kim TaeHee "unnie" , unlike us females . males call older sisters "Nuna" instead . ~ ;)

oh..i think u are someone tt can be contented easily syah :P

and of coz being easily contented is good too haha..well..i can be easily contented..but i will still ask for all always haha..and when i haf more..i wan even more..so in another word..i m greedy !! LOL..n i m proving tt i m telling lies tt i can be easily contented..wahahaha :sweatingbullets:

yea..i think so too..heung bu sure is alot better den our local long tv drama

even if the story get boring, taehee face will awake me when i m almost falling aslp hehe

haha i added u long time ago..but i haf nvr seen u online b4 :tears:

it sure will be fun to chat together in msn toking about our taehee stuffs n all..

omg..thx alot syah

i almosyt call taehee unnie haha..so it is nuna!!

i only noe female call older brother oppa..m i right? hehe

coz i saw from 1 cf taehee kip calling won bin oppa oppa..

ah so cute when she called him oppa :blush:

thx for so much pics syah

hehe i really love them..i saved all to my com hehe..

soon i will transfer them to my hp :D

Guest andrewujin

wow, really? :o .. then i really hope to meet her one day.

in the coffee shop (like i've described earlier) and i'll say:

drink hot coffee, drink hot tea,

burn your lips and think of me :lol:

nah, just joking

i don't have a msn, but you can add me to g-mail IM, my e-mail : andrewujin@gmail.com

anyway, i'll try searching for people who have heungbu after my exams and let's hope that we can find one ;)

oh..i think u are someone tt can be contented easily syah :P

and of coz being easily contented is good too haha..well..i can be easily contented..but i will still ask for all always haha..and when i haf more..i wan even more..so in another word..i m greedy !! LOL..n i m proving tt i m telling lies tt i can be easily contented..wahahaha :sweatingbullets:

yea..i think so too..heung bu sure is alot better den our local long tv drama

even if the story get boring, taehee face will awake me when i m almost falling aslp hehe

haha i added u long time ago..but i haf nvr seen u online b4 :tears:

it sure will be fun to chat together in msn toking about our taehee stuffs n all..

ya i think i'm easily contented but.... of cus if there's more , i will also want more !! ~ :lol:

i'm kinda envious of those Koreans who had already liked her frm the start & watched her frm Let's Go all the way to

Love Story In Harvard already ! ~ i wonder whether i'll ever be lucky to meet such a huge Kim TaeHee fan online one day ,

i'll surely love to talk to him / her abt TaeHee haha . i remember one Soompi member posted before tht he/ she remembers watching TaeHee in HeungBu back then when it was airing in Korea or something . i also remember reading an old HeungBu related news on the old Soompi.com then but i can't find it anymore now . if my memory serves me right , it mentioned something about getting TaeHee into the drama . it did ok ratingswise , i remember seeing an old top 20 weekly ratings chart frm the 2nd week of February 2004 & HeungBu was one of the few dramas tht made it to top 10 of the weekly ratings among other dramas , variety shows & news & esp the weekly top charter @ tht time was constantly Dae JangGeum !

btw yea for females , we call older brothers Oppa , but males call them Hyong . In LSIH , u can hear Kim RaeWon addressing his lawyer fren who died as Hyong .

anyway to Andrew , all the best for the exams ! ~ :D