Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

13 hours ago, brattyxoxo said:

BS Company posted on Naver  some behind the scene photos of Kim Tae Hee's Elle Korea magazine shoot.

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16842565&memberNo=35450008

Hi @brattyxoxo

Thank you for the share.

Based on the article per this link,  https://news.nate.com/view/20181020n02497 the phography was taken in Shinsadong, Seoul. 

Translation:

[Sports Seoul] Actor Kim Tae-hee boasted a constant visual after childbirth.

Kim Tae-hee's agency, BS Company, said on its official blog on the 19th day, "I missed you and I miss you, and she missed me!" Kim Tae-hee, owner of skin and eyebrows appearance, was photographed in a studio in Sinsa-dong in September. The scene that appears in this section shows several pictures along with the text "LET'S GO".

In the open cut B picture, Kim Tae-hee is laughing brightly while wearing a white shirt. The beauty that shines even in the casual dress attracted the attention. The long, white long dress adds a softness to the goddess.

In another photo, Kim Tae Hee is sitting on a chair wearing a white T-shirt and jeans. A natural pose, a gentle smile, and a distinctive eyebrows inspired the viewer. The beautiful appearance that attracted me throughout the day caught my eye.

On the other hand, Kim Tae Hee, who married actor Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) last January, gave birth to his daughter in October of the same year.

On 10/19/2018 at 10:20 PM, brattyxoxo said:

Kim Tae Hee & Rain wedding ring was Catholic 'Rosary Ring'! The story of Rain, who became a Catholic, along with Kim Tae Hee, who is famous for her Catholic believer, was famous before marriage~ The wedding ceremony was also held at the cathedral, not at the hotel. The wedding dress was made by Kim Tae Hee and her stylist. The simple wedding ceremony unlike a top star couple. It was so beautiful .  

SOURCE:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16701472&memberNo=34329665

Hi brattyxoxo, thanks for sharing the link.  Catholics have these knotted ropes to strings of beads called rosaries to keep track of their prayers. A rosary ring, worn on the finger, is a convenient way to say 10 consecutive prayers that represent a rosary decade. This is a popular Catholic devotional item. There's a metal one & the wooden, which are usually not meant to be worn continuously like a piece of jewelry. Instead, it is intended to be worn on either index finger when the user is ready to pray. This is usually inexpensive. Those made of gold or sterling silver can be worn like regular jewelry rings and are intended for daily use. Ye, the wedding venue is Gahoe-dong Cathedral at Jongno-gu, Seoul.  You know, engagement & wedding rings are not so common in Korea. The woman may or may not wear the ring after the wedding, and both parties may opt to skip the wedding rings entirely. Weddings in Korea are short and sweet. The ceremony will take no longer than a half-hour. There are usually no bridesmaids, flower girls, ring bearer, or groomsmen. :P

relaxed fit

20181019111511_aa7936735416878845003.jpg

Kim Tae Hee’s new agency released a slew of B-cuts from her recent magazine pictorial. Those of her in jeans/slacks and shirt reminds me of her days in Love In Harvard. Hahaha. Which brings to mind… can we have her reunite with Kim Rae Won, please????

@willenette I love how they did their wedding. :)Like everything has meaning to them. From her wedding dress, wedding ring and why they held a small scale wedding , its just perfect! I love that everything was done in a very secretive way and its not media invasive. They had the ceremony in a Cathedral which makes it more solemn and intimate given the fact that it was attended with family members and close friends only. Unlike most top celebrities who had their wedding in hotels. 

As what Rain said... he was very satisfied about how their wedding turned out. ;) 

Rain said, “I really wanted a small wedding. For a long time, I thought about what the meaning of a wedding was. Of course, I could’ve had a grand wedding and invited everyone. My wife and I shared the same opinions, so we were able to [have a small wedding].”

He admitted he was very satisfied about how their wedding turned out. He added, “I was really happy to have a cozy wedding with the priest, our family members, and a few close friends.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1050899wpp/rain-talks-about-deciding-kim-tae-hee-small-wedding 

Time does not hurt her! Kim Tae Hee's latest fairy.

Kim Tae Hee

Foreign media reveals Kim Tae Hee's latest girlfriend Fairy of Korea With new work after becoming a mother.

Since the production of "Yongpul", the heroine of the South Korean fairy girl, Kim Tae Hee has been on TV for almost 3 years. In 2017, she married a superstar singer. "Rain", then the two have nothing to work out. Until October, the past. It has been revealed. The heroine gave birth to the first child as a female. She devotes herself to acting as a mother to the rest of the entertainment industry.

Recently, BS Company's sister agency revealed a recent image at a studio in the Shin Sis Dong district, Gangnam, Seoul last September. She still has a timeless beauty. She almost did not change anything. The actress wears many dresses, including white shirt with beige pants, white long-sleeved shirt with jeans, long black dress with black trim. And a shirt with a yarn skirt Who will believe this is a 38 year old girl !!!

Kim Tae Hee

Kim Tae Hee

Kim Tae Hee

Kim Tae Hee

Kim Tae Hee

Kim Tae Hee

SOURCE:

https://praew.com/people/asian-people/205337.html

6 hours ago, brattyxoxo said:

Kim Tae Hee and Rain with their baby spotted at Gapyeong  

Hi brattyxoxo, thanks for sharing this. Oh...........they're on vacation again. This is located 40-minutes- 1-hour outside of Seoul.  This is where Nami Island is. Gapyeong is another must-visit place that's quiet, scenic and full of picturesque surroundings. This is just a small town, though. :P

• Like 1

11 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi brattyxoxo, thanks for sharing this. Oh...........they're on vacation again. This is located 40-minutes- 1-hour outside of Seoul.  This is where Nami Island is. Gapyeong is another must-visit place that's quiet, scenic and full of picturesque surroundings. This is just a small town, though. :P

This couple is always traveling and food trippin' ;) Which is nice... and I think they are very particular with one thing... "no photos" only signature. :D 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, brattyxoxo said:

Ahhh.. time flies so fast. Its a been a year already...Happy birthday to Rain and Kim Tae Hee's lil princess. 

Hi brattyxoxo, ye, she turned 1-year yesterday. Time flies so fast indeed!  The first birthday, known as [dol], remains a significant event in which a huge party is thrown, with extended families and friends are invited. A baby’s first birthday is a big deal in Korea. The friends and family usually pitch in to give gold rings to the birthday girl/boy. The first time I went to a Korean first birthday party, I expected to see balloons, cake and lots of children playing. I was surprised to find that it's actually very similar to a Korean wedding. :P

• Like 1

12 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi brattyxoxo, ye, she turned 1-year yesterday. Time flies so fast indeed!  The first birthday, known as [dol], remains a significant event in which a huge party is thrown, with extended families and friends are invited. A baby’s first birthday is a big deal in Korea. The friends and family usually pitch in to give gold rings to the birthday girl/boy. The first time I went to a Korean first birthday party, I expected to see balloons, cake and lots of children playing. I was surprised to find that it's actually very similar to a Korean wedding. :P

Seriously? Woow! Thats very different on how we celebrate birthdays :o.  #CultureShock  :D

Kim Tae Hee, looks like a goddess after giving birth to 'Beauty that radiates through the scene of the shooting scene'

Photos of the scene from Kim Tae Hee's photo shoot have been released.

Kim Tae Hee, via the official Instagram BS Company on October 19, wrote "Are you curious about how Kim Tae Hee looks comfortable and attracts attention at the shooting location?" While posting several photos.

kim-tae-hee-3.jpg

The photo shows Kim Tae Hee leaning against the table with a gray knitted sweater. His pointed nose and eyes that were so attractive showed the innocent appeal of Tae Hee's kim. Another photo shows Kim Tae Hee's skinny legs where she wears a knitted dress.

kim-tae-hee-1.jpg

Fans who saw this photo responded by saying that "You are really very beautiful", "You look like a national goddess" and "You are very beautiful to behold".

kim-tae-hee-2.jpg

Kim Tae Hee married actor and singer Bi Rain in January last year and has given birth to his first daughter in October of the same year.

SOURCE:

http://id.castko.com/archives/81377

10 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi brattyxoxo, thanks for sharing this update about the couple. Well, going on a date to the movies can be fun and romantic.:P

As for the fan who saw them... she was not able to get KTH's signature coz she was a bit far from Rain. Then she asked Rain if KTH is there, Rain didnt reply. :D But after Rain got the popcorn they went together inside. Lol! 

Its nice that they are always out and dating. And people respect their privacy. :)

• Like 2

The 20 Most Successful & Highest Paid Korean Drama Actors and Actresses

15. KIM TAE HEE

14232408_f520.jpg

Beautiful Korean actress Kim Tae Hee is best known for her roles in K-dramas such as Stairway to Heaven, Love Story in Harvard, Iris, My Princess, Jang Ok-jung, Living by Love and Yong-pal. When she's 20, an advertising executive saw her riding the subway, and offered her a modeling job. She appeared in television commercials and print ads, before making her acting debut with a small role in the 2001 melodrama Last Present.

According to reports, she receives around 40 million won ($33,400) per episode for the drama Yong Pal.

The List: 

1. Kim Soo Hyun

2. Jun Ji Hyun

3. Hyun Bin

4. Lee Young Ae

5. Jo In Sung

6. So Ji Sub

7. Le Min Ho

8. Yoo Ah In

9. Lee Jong Suk

10. Song Joong Ki

11. Ha Ji Won

12. Choi Ji Won

13. Song Hye Kyo

14. Ji Chang Wook

15. KIM TAE HEE

16. Gong Hyo Jin

17. Shin Min Ah

18. Park Bo Young

19. Park Shin Hye

20. Moon Chae Won

Hello @willenette and @brattyxoxo,,

Thank you very much for keeping this thread going!! I have to say it again that time does not permit me to post much here nowadays but I do pop in to view the comments. I will continue to maintain the first post of this thread and post here when I am free to do so. To you both, keep up with the good works here!!

On 10/26/2018 at 9:47 AM, willenette said:

I was hoping to read news about the 1 year old celebration of Baby Jung, attended by the couple’s close relatives and friends, like we see of those attended by KTH and Rain separately before this or at least Rain posting in his IG a hint of his Baby Jung’s birthday celebration, eg. something pink amongst the dishes served. LOL, clearly I could keep on dreaming! :P:lol:

• Like 3