Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Kim Tae-hee's summer water-filled beauty tips

[Daily beauty in munjungwon reporter] In the constant heat wave, notice of skin health was issued. The skin temperature is raised by strong ultraviolet ray, moisture is evaporated with sweat, and the inside of skin is getting dry. Indoor air conditioner winds dry more skin, and it reduces skin elasticity and accelerates aging. Therefore, it is important to replenish moisture in the skin during the summer, and skin moisture can be replenished to lower the skin temperature and to express vital skin.

PS18072000977.jpg

Premium Functional Brand Cercure has unveiled a special beauty know-how for summer skin care by Kim Tae-hee, who still maintains beautiful beauty through Instagram and Facebook. First of all, Kim Tae - hee 's secret of moist skin is the health habit of drinking tea at times instead of water. In fact, research has shown that drinking three cups of tea a day is healthier than drinking water. Drinking tea instead of water hydrates your body and helps you get the most intense heat on your skin to make it moist and smooth. Kim Tae-hee enjoys the lotus tea which makes her skin clear and light. It is said that when you drink a sip, you have recently enjoyed a lotus tea with a delicate, clear scent spreading all over your mouth. Lotus has been used for a long time as a medicinal product since it cleanses the blood and lightens the body. In addition, the lotus is rich in vitamins, and has the effect of filling the skin with moist and transparent vitality.

n addition to inner beauty habits that fill the skin with moisture, Kim Tae - hee 's management method is called' Skin Pack 'to fill the skin in summer. Kim Tae-hee said, "I use it like a mask pack after I have soaked a lot of cold skin on a dry or slimy day, and a cotton pad. The skin pack is put on your face, and when you remove it, it supplies skin moisture at a high speed and at the same time the trouble is calmed down as the fever subsides, so it is suitable to care for tired skin in strong UV rays season. When making skin packs, skin toner products containing alcohol should be avoided as it can make the skin dry.

PS18072000978.jpg

Meanwhile, Cel Cure recommends 'Ara 760 Stem Cell Essence', which contains 90.3% of lotus stem cell extracts that enhance skin's self-sustenance along with Kim Tae-hee's beauty know-how, as a tip for skin moisture in summer. 'ARA 760 Stem Cell Essence' is a first essence that replenishes moisture and transparency to the skin. Its essence 'Lotus Flower Callus Extract Water' is excellent for supplying moisture and improving skin clarity. It is an excellent product for skin pack because it has built-in toilet paper.

http://news.nate.com/view/20180720n34081

On 7/21/2018 at 12:35 PM, Nancyzak said:

Kim Tae-hee's summer water-filled beauty tips

[Daily beauty in munjungwon reporter] In the constant heat wave, notice of skin health was issued. The skin temperature is raised by strong ultraviolet ray, moisture is evaporated with sweat, and the inside of skin is getting dry. Indoor air conditioner winds dry more skin, and it reduces skin elasticity and accelerates aging. Therefore, it is important to replenish moisture in the skin during the summer, and skin moisture can be replenished to lower the skin temperature and to express vital skin.

Premium Functional Brand Cercure has unveiled a special beauty know-how for summer skin care by Kim Tae-hee, who still maintains beautiful beauty through Instagram and Facebook. First of all, Kim Tae - hee 's secret of moist skin is the health habit of drinking tea at times instead of water. In fact, research has shown that drinking three cups of tea a day is healthier than drinking water. Drinking tea instead of water hydrates your body and helps you get the most intense heat on your skin to make it moist and smooth. Kim Tae-hee enjoys the lotus tea which makes her skin clear and light. It is said that when you drink a sip, you have recently enjoyed a lotus tea with a delicate, clear scent spreading all over your mouth. Lotus has been used for a long time as a medicinal product since it cleanses the blood and lightens the body. In addition, the lotus is rich in vitamins, and has the effect of filling the skin with moist and transparent vitality.

n addition to inner beauty habits that fill the skin with moisture, Kim Tae - hee 's management method is called' Skin Pack 'to fill the skin in summer. Kim Tae-hee said, "I use it like a mask pack after I have soaked a lot of cold skin on a dry or slimy day, and a cotton pad. The skin pack is put on your face, and when you remove it, it supplies skin moisture at a high speed and at the same time the trouble is calmed down as the fever subsides, so it is suitable to care for tired skin in strong UV rays season. When making skin packs, skin toner products containing alcohol should be avoided as it can make the skin dry.

Meanwhile, Cel Cure recommends 'Ara 760 Stem Cell Essence', which contains 90.3% of lotus stem cell extracts that enhance skin's self-sustenance along with Kim Tae-hee's beauty know-how, as a tip for skin moisture in summer. 'ARA 760 Stem Cell Essence' is a first essence that replenishes moisture and transparency to the skin. Its essence 'Lotus Flower Callus Extract Water' is excellent for supplying moisture and improving skin clarity. It is an excellent product for skin pack because it has built-in toilet paper.

http://news.nate.com/view/20180720n34081

Hi Nancyzak, though I don't dig teas, & I'm one of the people who will contest this - since I've read some articles about the health & hydrating benefits of tea I guess it's totally fine to replace straight-up water with mugs of tea. Water is essentially replacing fluid while tea replaces fluids and contains antioxidants at the same time so it’s got two things going for it. According to my BF, Lotus tea is good. Aside from making the skin clear, it also helps with diarrhea, gas, and cramps… and soothes away inflammation. Although, there are many kinds of Lotus tea.  Lotus is full of vitamin C, B complex, antioxidants and a list of minerals that lead to a more nourished and brighter complexion. :lol:

On 7/23/2018 at 5:17 PM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, though I don't dig teas, & I'm one of the people who will contest this - since I've read some articles about the health & hydrating benefits of tea I guess it's totally fine to replace straight-up water with mugs of tea. Water is essentially replacing fluid while tea replaces fluids and contains antioxidants at the same time so it’s got two things going for it. According to my BF, Lotus tea is good. Aside from making the skin clear, it also helps with diarrhea, gas, and cramps… and soothes away inflammation. Although, there are many kinds of Lotus tea.  Lotus is full of vitamin C, B complex, antioxidants and a list of minerals that lead to a more nourished and brighter complexion. :lol:

Hi @willenette

Thank you for sharing the information. I’ve not tried Lotus tea before. It sounds like something that I should try! Sorry for my ignorance dear, is it the Lotus flower or the seed tea? 

18 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

Thank you for sharing the information. I’ve not tried Lotus tea before. It sounds like something that I should try! Sorry for my ignorance dear, is it the Lotus flower or the seed tea? 

Hi Nancyzak he said that anything about Lotus Tea is good, be it a flower or a seed but for him, he could say that Lotus Flower has more benefits including Vit.C, which is good for the skin. The flowers, seed, & leaves are used to make medicine. Lotus seed is good for those suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and obesity. Lotus flowers are used to stop bleeding. Chinese love Lotus seed.  They usually use this in Chinese medicine for healing.  They also eat this either cooked or raw. :lol:

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak he said that anything about Lotus Tea is good, be it a flower or a seed but for him, he could say that Lotus Flower has more benefits including Vit.C, which is good for the skin. The flowers, seed, & leaves are used to make medicine. Lotus seed is good for those suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and obesity. Lotus flowers are used to stop bleeding. Chinese love Lotus seed.  They usually use this in Chinese medicine for healing.  They also eat this either cooked or raw. :lol:

Hi @willenette

Thank you so much for the information! Certain places have unending supply of Lotus flowers and seeds. Whereas mine, it’s hard to find the Lotus flower tea for drinking and seeds for snacking. I’ll have to take a chance looking for them at specialty stores. I bet they will be pricey! :P

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

Thank you so much for the information! Certain places have unending supply of Lotus flowers and seeds. Whereas mine, it’s hard to find the Lotus flower tea for drinking and seeds for snacking. I’ll have to take a chance looking for them at specialty stores. I bet they will be pricey! :P

Hi Nancyzak like you, here in my side it's also hard to find this. As far as I know, Lotus (I call it the magical flower) since it's one, which is entirely edible and gives us not just foodstuff, but also medicines and tea. I heard that it grows in dark waters across India, Vietnam, China, Egypt, Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries. Lotus goes by multiple names: water lily, white lily, Nelumbo Nucifera or the Indian lotus (they call it Makhane) and needs not just water but also abundant sunlight to grow. Real Vietnamese lotus tea is extremely expensive as it is scented with lotus stamen. They say that it's pricey due to the work that goes into processing the tea when scenting it. Try looking online as well. I think you can probably find some on eBay too! Although, sometimes online you could find either the genuine & not the real one, though. :lol:

9 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak like you, here in my side it's also hard to find this. As far as I know, Lotus (I call it the magical flower) since it's one, which is entirely edible and gives us not just foodstuff, but also medicines and tea. I heard that it grows in dark waters across India, Vietnam, China, Egypt, Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries. Lotus goes by multiple names: water lily, white lily, Nelumbo Nucifera or the Indian lotus (they call it Makhane) and needs not just water but also abundant sunlight to grow. Real Vietnamese lotus tea is extremely expensive as it is scented with lotus stamen. They say that it's pricey due to the work that goes into processing the tea when scenting it. Try looking online as well. I think you can probably find some on eBay too! Although, sometimes online you could find either the genuine & not the real one, though. :lol:

Hi @willenette

That’s what I’m afraid of most, i.e. fake Lotus tea. Whether it’s online or not (i.e. bought from stores), one has to be very careful in making the right choice and getting the genuine ones. I trust recommendation from friends who know the origin/source. Now that you mentioned Vietnam, I’ve been there a few years back and came across a shop that sells local flower teas. I might have tasted the Lotus tea but can’t recall whether I bought it before. All I could remember now is forgetting to make and drink the teas. They eventually went bad and I had to throw them away, LOL. Since you told me about its goodness, I might just enquire around and see whether any of my friends are going there and could buy for me. That and the Lotus seeds. I really like snacking the seeds. They are really tasty!

KimBi Couple spotted!!!

Credit pictures : owners.

In Hong Kong:

Rain in front and KTH in white shirt and shorts trailing behind...

37826217_703395683336003_780482932779882

In Japan (apparently in May 2018)

Rain on the left and KTH on the right...

37814072_703395623336009_657647495609004

17 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

That’s what I’m afraid of most, i.e. fake Lotus tea. Whether it’s online or not (i.e. bought from stores), one has to be very careful in making the right choice and getting the genuine ones. I trust recommendation from friends who know the origin/source. Now that you mentioned Vietnam, I’ve been there a few years back and came across a shop that sells local flower teas. I might have tasted the Lotus tea but can’t recall whether I bought it before. All I could remember now is forgetting to make and drink the teas. They eventually went bad and I had to throw them away, LOL. Since you told me about its goodness, I might just enquire around and see whether any of my friends are going there and could buy for me. That and the Lotus seeds. I really like snacking the seeds. They are really tasty!

Hi Nancyzak, over the years, the tea makers of Hanoi have mastered the art of flavoring green tea with lotus stamen fragrance. They say that it's meticulous and time-consuming to process lotus flowers to make 1kg of lotus tea. That is why the prices of this Vietnam’s ancient tea can go up to hundreds of dollars per kilogram. But when you taste this tea, you will know that it is worth the price, right?  It's also the best gift for yourself or someone really special in your life.  Here's WHERE TO BUY : (in case you visit Vietnam again in the future)

• Huong Mai Café in the Old Quarter at 58 Ma May, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi or at 15 Hang Manh, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
  • trasen.vn at 169 Nghi Tam, Tay Ho, Hanoi
  • Che Minh Cuong at 65 Cu Chinh Lan, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi

Lotus tea is generally reserved for special occasions or ceremonies in Vietnam. :lol:

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, over the years, the tea makers of Hanoi have mastered the art of flavoring green tea with lotus stamen fragrance. They say that it's meticulous and time-consuming to process lotus flowers to make 1kg of lotus tea. That is why the prices of this Vietnam’s ancient tea can go up to hundreds of dollars per kilogram. But when you taste this tea, you will know that it is worth the price, right?  It's also the best gift for yourself or someone really special in your life.  Here's WHERE TO BUY : (in case you visit Vietnam again in the future)

• Huong Mai Café in the Old Quarter at 58 Ma May, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi or at 15 Hang Manh, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
  • trasen.vn at 169 Nghi Tam, Tay Ho, Hanoi
  • Che Minh Cuong at 65 Cu Chinh Lan, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi

Lotus tea is generally reserved for special occasions or ceremonies in Vietnam. :lol:

Hi @willenette

Wow, Hanoi is far, far up north Vietnam!! But I have heard of its unspoilt old city; very much worth a trip there and the exploration. Thanks for the addresses. I shall make it a point to look up the vendors if I go to Hanoi.

There’s already the Lotus stamen tea. Why the flavouring of green tea with Lotus stamen? Is it for the added medicinal benefits of both green tea and Lotus stamen, or for the pure uniqueness of the flavoured tea? Presumably the green tea is from Hanoi too, to add to the novelty? 

Wow, congrats KTH!!! :wub:

The first prize of the 'celebrity relay' is Kim Tae-hee ... 2nd place Song Hye-kyo · 3rd place Lee Young-ae

201890801532696569.jpg

Beauty first place Kim Tae Hee. Kim Tae-hee won the first prize for the beauty star who was selected by the 'entertainment artist relay'. Song Hye Kyo and Lee Young Ae followed. / KBS2TV 'Celebrity Interview' Capture

Korea's favorite Korean beauty and domestic star aired

[THE FACT | Lee JinHa reporter] Actor Kim Tae-hee was chosen as the star of beauty star selected by "entertainment artist relay".

KBS 2TV 'entertainment celebrity broadcast' was broadcast on the 27th, the ranking of Korean stars and Korean beauty star domestic star was released. The actress Kim Tae - hee was chosen as the best actress in Korea.

In addition, Song Hye Kyo, Lee Young Ae, Kim Hee Sun, Kim Yeonah, Jae Hyun followed Kim Tae Hee. Han Hyo - joo, who is a cheerful actor, was ranked 16th, while Kim Ji - mi and Kim Seong - ryong, who boasted their appearance, ranked 17th and 18th respectively.

Kim Tae-hee, who posted his name on the top of the beauty star, said, "I am grateful not to be tired" about the story of "the pronoun of beauty" in an interview with entertainment enthusiast.

http://news.nate.com/view/20180727n36631

• Like 1

The top star of the 'star artist relay' star is Kim Tae-hee ... 2nd place Song Hye Kyo

1532694705743722.jpg

[Exporter News Kim Mi-ji reporter] Actor Kim Tae-hee was chosen as the star of beauty star who was chosen by 'entertainer relay'.

On KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Artist Interview' broadcasted on the 27th, the rankings of Korean stars and Korean beauty stars are revealed.

Kim Seong-ryong of the 18th place, Kim Ji-mi of the 17th place, and Han Hyo-ju of the 16th place.

6th place, 5th place Kim, 4th place Kim Hee-sun, 3rd place Lee Young-ae was selected as the first place, Kim Tae-hee, second place was Song Hye-kyo.

In the past, Kim Tae-hee interviewed "entertainment artist", and he left the answer "Thank you for not being tired" about the story of "the pronoun of beauty".

http://news.nate.com/view/20180727n35797

• Like 1

On 7/27/2018 at 10:25 PM, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

Wow, Hanoi is far, far up north Vietnam!! But I have heard of its unspoilt old city; very much worth a trip there and the exploration. Thanks for the addresses. I shall make it a point to look up the vendors if I go to Hanoi.

There’s already the Lotus stamen tea. Why the flavouring of green tea with Lotus stamen? Is it for the added medicinal benefits of both green tea and Lotus stamen, or for the pure uniqueness of the flavoured tea? Presumably the green tea is from Hanoi too, to add to the novelty? 

Hi Nancyzak, I guess because each of them has their own flavor components. And right you are - both green tea and lotus hold several synergistic antioxidant compounds.  In Vietnam at least you can walk into a grocery store or restaurant and find a decent green tea, even if most people seem generally not aware of brands or brewing technique, from what I experienced even in a tea shop.  Adding sugar and milk to tea is not a common gesture in Vietnam, though. I told you once that I don't dig teas but I still can tell you this - If you go to Vietnam again you should drink some tea! :lol:

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, I guess because each of them has their own flavor components. And right you are - both green tea and lotus hold several synergistic antioxidant compounds.  In Vietnam at least you can walk into a grocery store or restaurant and find a decent green tea, even if most people seem generally not aware of brands or brewing technique, from what I experienced even in a tea shop.  Adding sugar and milk to tea is not a common gesture in Vietnam, though. I told you once that I don't dig teas but I still can tell you this - If you go to Vietnam again you should drink some tea! :lol:

Hi @willenette

Actually, I heard more of Vietnamese coffee than tea. I tried the drip coffee with plenty of condensed milk (urghhh, don’t remind me of the sugar and calories!!!) at a nondescript coffee shop in Vietnam and it tasted heavenly!!! But, I can’t get the same taste and flavour when I went for a drink at a  Vietnamese coffee chain back home. Somehow the depth of the flavour and taste are not there, but beggar can’t be choosy, as the saying goes. It’s a good substitute until I get the original in Vietnam again. Vietnamese instant coffee is a good substitute too. I know they fly off the shelves very easily, thanks to the tourists that buy and buy to bring home for own consummation and as gifts!

rain + kim tae hee caught chillin’ in hong kong

July 30, 2018

ssi_20180730111923_v498021117.jpg?w=620

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have been spotted yet again overseas. This time they were spotted in Hong Kong by eagle-eyed Chinese fans who uploaded the pics on Weibo. Kim Tae Hee was trailing behind her hunky hubby, chatting with a female companion. Rain seemed to be aware that the fan was taking photos of them. You gotta love how low-key this superstar couple are.

20180730105720_110595906478.jpg?w=620

Advertisements

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/07/30/rain-kim-tae-hee-caught-chillin-in-hong-kong/

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

Actually, I heard more of Vietnamese coffee than tea. I tried the drip coffee with plenty of condensed milk (urghhh, don’t remind me of the sugar and calories!!!) at a nondescript coffee shop in Vietnam and it tasted heavenly!!! But, I can’t get the same taste and flavour when I went for a drink at a  Vietnamese coffee chain back home. Somehow the depth of the flavour and taste are not there, but beggar can’t be choosy, as the saying goes. It’s a good substitute until I get the original in Vietnam again. Vietnamese instant coffee is a good substitute too. I know they fly off the shelves very easily, thanks to the tourists that buy and buy to bring home for own consummation and as gifts!

Hi Nancyzak traditionally, their coffee is usually sweetened with condensed milk. I really like the thick condense milk, which adds to this sweet lovely flavour. You can however ask for milk and sugar but I think it tastes best the original way. That being said it took a while for me to get used to the Vietnamese version of coffee because it usually quite strong. And I guess because I'm not really a coffee-drinker.  But, once you taste it enough of times the flavor grows on you! The variations in the Vietnamese coffee come from the various additions that are used in the preparation. Have you tried Egg Coffee there? Sounds so interesting, right?  Although, it sounds a little strange… IDK if you did since the egg coffee is a specialty that is limited to Hanoi. It tastes good - I spent a great deal of time hunting it anywhere but unfortunately I haven't seen it.  The base is a strong shot of Vietnamese coffee. It is then topped off with a whisked mixture of egg yolk, coffee and sugar. Hold on a second, let me describe how it tastes. How? Like a tiramisu! There's also a Yogurt coffee. It also tastes good.  How did it taste again? Like a milkshake! Very refreshing! I would never have thought Vietnam would be the place for coffee! Not until you said so!  Isn’t it amazing how many variants of this wonder beverage exist throughout the world? :lol:

Kim Tae Hee reportedly searching for a new label

Kim-Tae-Hee.jpg

According to industry insiders on August 7, actress Kim Tae Hee is looking for a new label.

Back in 2010 Kim Tae Hee signed on with Lua Entertainment, created by her older sister and run by her family. Kim Tae Hee's younger brother Lee Wan, also currently active as an actor, is under Lua Entertainment as well. 

However, insiders told news outlets, "Kim Tae Hee's side has been in contact with various labels since last June. Nothing has been confirmed yet." Another insider revealed, "Kim Tae Hee is currently focussing on her childcare, while getting to the early stages of returning to her entertainment promotions through CF activities. She is reviewing dramas, films, and more; finding a new label will be a notable starting point for her return to the screen." 

source : allkpop