Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

*** Nancyzak, KTH is now 38-years old, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong - :lol:

*****************************************************************************************

These 3 Top Level K-Pop Visuals Were All Born On The Same Day

They share the same birthday.

Hxb_ybbTSM25DOrkM3NcPuxh-WJSDAdsL6i92TRZ

While March 29 may not seem like anything other than a regular day, it is actually the thing that brings 3, otherwise unrelated, celebrities together. This special day marks the birthday of some of the most beautiful women in Korea.

2. Kim Taehee

Next is Kim Taehee who, despite having just turned 37, looks not a day over 25! She is an incredible actress, starring in the 2015 medical drama, Yong-Pal. The actress celebrated her first birthday since giving birth to her first daughter.

Taehee2.jpg

Taehee1.png

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

19 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Nancyzak, KTH is now 38-years old, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong - :lol:

Hi @willenette

Gosh, I was not able to log-in yesterday despite many attempts. Every time I did that, I got the message that the Soompi page is lost! I decided to wait and give it a try today and got in. Phew! Wonder if you encounter similar problem lately.

Thank you for sharing the article. 

You are right, KTH is 38 years old this year, being born in 1980.

4 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

Gosh, I was not able to log-in yesterday despite many attempts. Every time I did that, I got the message that the Soompi page is lost! I decided to wait and give it a try today and got in. Phew! Wonder if you encounter similar problem lately.

Thank you for sharing the article. 

You are right, KTH is 38 years old this year, being born in 1980.

Hi Nancyzak, OMG - you're not just alone - my last logged-in here was after I posted these (2) articles here in her thread. I also tried many times but got the same message. I guess they already transferred everything to its new format. Good that everything is fine now so far. :lol:

8 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, OMG - you're not just alone - my last logged-in here was after I posted these (2) articles here in her thread. I also tried many times but got the same message. I guess they already transferred everything to its new format. Good that everything is fine now so far. :lol:

Hi @willenette

Oh another change of format? I remember the last big one a few years back that affected earlier postings and in some instances, images went missing. I was stumped. It was impossible to restore all of them. I had to just ignore them and move on...:P:lol:

Let’s hope we don’t encounter major log in problem for next round of format change. If you see a post with nancyzak2, you’ll know why...:lol:

KTH updated her IG!

Clearly, the pictures were taken during her CF filming break.

[SBS Star] Kim Tae-hee Updates Her Social Media for the First Time in Months!

201214236_1280.jpg

Korean actress Kim Tae-hee gave an update on her daily life for the first time in a while.
On August 8, Kim Tae-hee uploaded a few pictures of herself after getting some make-up done professionally on her social media account.  
In the pictures, the actress wears an elegant-looking white dress, and is looking through a script.

201214237_1280.jpg

Along with the pictures, she wrote, "I'm uploading pictures for the first time in a while. I would love to post pictures more frequently, but I don't really take pictures that often. I also have been so busy that I haven't even had time to use my phone." 
She continued, "I had a chance to use some of my time taking selfies as I'm shooting something today, so here you are! It's very hot these days. Make sure to keep up your energy!".

201214238_1280.jpg

Upon seeing Kim Tae-hee's beautiful pictures of herself, fans have left comments including, "We totally understand! You must be hectic every day taking care of your daughter!", "As pretty as always.", "Your beauty never lets me down.", and so on.   
Meanwhile, Kim Tae-hee and singer/actor RAIN got married last January after dating for about five years, and Kim Tae-hee gave birth to a baby girl last October.

201157026_1280.jpg

(Lee Narin, Credit= 'taehee35' Instagram, Ruach Entertainment/SBS FunE) 
(SBS Star)  

http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004882435

Busy taking care of her child, Kim Tae Hee still shines brightly

Actress Kim Tae Hee has updated her recent status.

On August 8, Kim Tae Hee updated her new image on Instagram. She said, "It's a long time since the last time I update. I really want to post my photos regularly, but it is a pity that I did not usually take photos and the last time I was so busy that I did not have time to open my phone. Fortunately, thanks to these photo shoots, I have time to take pictures. The weather is very hot, do not work too hard and go for it."

1533713114_1382552.jpg

In the publicized photo, Kim Tae Hee wears a white dress and is waiting for a photo shoot. Kim Tae Hee smiles brightly towards the camera and attracts all eyes by her unchanging beauty.

Kim Tae Hee was married to Bi Rain in January 2017 and gave birth to a baby girl in October of the same year.

Reporter Jeong Yeo Jin jeong.yeojin@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
V TODAY OPEN!

https://channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/celeb/0.7687709

On 7/31/2018 at 9:15 AM, laughter4christ said:

Hi @Nancyzak, thanks for the updates. Btw, someone said on instagram that the girl on white is not KTH (*just wondering how true that is*). 

Also it's 2018 and I'm still trying to draw KTH:D

Hi @laughter4christ

You are welcome dear! Sorry, did not reply earlier as I missed out your post, LOL. Just saw it. Apologies!!!

Yeah, there were rumours that it was not KTH, the lady in white walking behind Rain in HK. Initially I myself don’t think so too, but I thought her hairline looks the same as KTH's and she wore Birkenstock sandals before. That kinda convincing for me.

Ah, you are drawing again! Am happyyyyy...to note that and I love your drawing of KTH, which I repost here. It's so good! Keep them coming, dear! :wub:

38164229_2006782676274514_52368241175874

On 7/31/2018 at 2:02 PM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak traditionally, their coffee is usually sweetened with condensed milk. I really like the thick condense milk, which adds to this sweet lovely flavour. You can however ask for milk and sugar but I think it tastes best the original way. That being said it took a while for me to get used to the Vietnamese version of coffee because it usually quite strong. And I guess because I'm not really a coffee-drinker.  But, once you taste it enough of times the flavor grows on you! The variations in the Vietnamese coffee come from the various additions that are used in the preparation. Have you tried Egg Coffee there? Sounds so interesting, right?  Although, it sounds a little strange… IDK if you did since the egg coffee is a specialty that is limited to Hanoi. It tastes good - I spent a great deal of time hunting it anywhere but unfortunately I haven't seen it.  The base is a strong shot of Vietnamese coffee. It is then topped off with a whisked mixture of egg yolk, coffee and sugar. Hold on a second, let me describe how it tastes. How? Like a tiramisu! There's also a Yogurt coffee. It also tastes good.  How did it taste again? Like a milkshake! Very refreshing! I would never have thought Vietnam would be the place for coffee! Not until you said so!  Isn’t it amazing how many variants of this wonder beverage exist throughout the world? :lol:

Hi @willenette

This is awesome, to think of such variants in Vietnam! I read about Egg Coffee somewhere before but Yogurt Coffee is new to me. Efforts should go to promoting and franchising such coffee. I bet they’ll give other top and established Western brands of coffee a hard run of their money. I’ve tasted some well known Western coffees. All I can say is, they are, to me, either very sweet or too strong a coffee that gives me gastric pain, LOL. :P

I read in the comment section that it’s the agency for Han Chae Young and Seo In Guk too.

Kim Tae Hee Signs Exclusive Contract With New Agency

924dc20949c44f85a33ccad6220e77cc.jpeg?s=

Actress Kim Tae Hee has joined a new agency!

On August 13, BS Company officially confirmed, “Kim Tae Hee, an actress who represents Korea, has signed an exclusive contract [with us] and has become part of our family.”

The agency also hinted at the possibility of the actress returning to the screen in the near future. A representative stated, “As many members of the public have been waiting for Kim Tae Hee’s [return to acting] and cheering her on, we will fully support her activities from now on so that she can find quality productions in which she is able to display her own unique color and so that she can develop and mature even further as an actress.

“We ask that you show a lot of interest and support for the journey of Kim Tae Hee, who will soar to even greater heights in the future.”

After debuting in 2000, Kim Tae Hee quickly became one of Korea’s most famous actresses, starring in a wide array of dramas and films. The actress married her husband Rain in 2017 and gave birth to their first childlater that year. She most recently starred in the 2015 SBS drama “Yong Pal” and is currently looking for her next acting project.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1214361wpp/kim-tae-hee-signs-exclusive-contract-new-agency

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

I read in the comment section that it’s the agency for Han Chae Young and Seo In Guk too.

Kim Tae Hee Signs Exclusive Contract With New Agency

Actress Kim Tae Hee has joined a new agency!

On August 13, BS Company officially confirmed, “Kim Tae Hee, an actress who represents Korea, has signed an exclusive contract [with us] and has become part of our family.”

The agency also hinted at the possibility of the actress returning to the screen in the near future. A representative stated, “As many members of the public have been waiting for Kim Tae Hee’s [return to acting] and cheering her on, we will fully support her activities from now on so that she can find quality productions in which she is able to display her own unique color and so that she can develop and mature even further as an actress.

“We ask that you show a lot of interest and support for the journey of Kim Tae Hee, who will soar to even greater heights in the future.”

After debuting in 2000, Kim Tae Hee quickly became one of Korea’s most famous actresses, starring in a wide array of dramas and films. The actress married her husband Rain in 2017 and gave birth to their first childlater that year. She most recently starred in the 2015 SBS drama “Yong Pal” and is currently looking for her next acting project.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1214361wpp/kim-tae-hee-signs-exclusive-contract-new-agency

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this.  Ye, HCY & SIG are with this new Label since last year. I guess KTH made this change for a reason, I think they offered her multiple options on the table. I'll surely look forward to her next projects under this Label. I hope she'll be in good hands.  As far as I know, this Label was only established on 2016, so just a newly-formed one. :lol:

*** I hope she'll return back to the big screen soon. MORE news about her new Label - :lol:

August 14, 2018

Kim Tae-hee signs contract with new agency

13185643.jpg

Actor Kim Tae-hee signed a contract with BS Company on Monday, signaling her possible return back to the big screen after a three-year absence. Her last project was “Youngpal,” the SBS drama that aired in 2015.

Kim started her three-year hiatus after she married singer Rain. Last year she gave birth to a daughter.

BS Company is also home to actors such as Han Chae-young and Seo In-guk.

Kim made her debut in the movie “Present” (2000), and has appeared in multiple dramas such as SBS’s “Stairway to Heaven” (2003), KBS2’s “Iris” (2009) and the hit MBC drama “My Princess” (2011).

By Jeong Ju-won

credit : JoongAngDaily

On 8/13/2018 at 4:01 PM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this.  Ye, HCY & SIG are with this new Label since last year. I guess KTH made this change for a reason, I think they offered her multiple options on the table. I'll surely look forward to her next projects under this Label. I hope she'll be in good hands.  As far as I know, this Label was only established on 2016, so just a newly-formed one. :lol:

Hi @willenette

You are welcome, dear. I hope so too, that there are interesting projects, including new commercials, in store for KTH. She has been away from dramas and movies for so long already. Basically she needs to make a comeback soon. I suppose even though the new agency is young in “age”, the managers would have relevant years of experience to manage their artists, and they famous artists!