Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

*** I'm awaiting for her next project. Fighting, KTH! :PIt's about time that I can see her again in the screen.

Kim Tae Hee Talks About Wanting To Move Past Her “Pretty Actress” Image

ed1b9bce185243ce907ce546db11054f.jpeg?s=

In a recent interview and pictorial for Elle Magazine, Kim Tae Hee shared that she wants to be known for more than just her looks.

While discussing the concept for her pictorial, the actress remarked, “I want to show myself exactly as I am.” Accordingly, she ended up posing for the magazine’s October issue in simple, understated looks—a white T-shirt and jeans; a soft, neutral sweater; a demure, classic dress.

Kim Tae Hee commented, “Because this [pictorial] is the first time in a long while that I’m presenting myself to my fans, I want to show my natural self, which I’ve wanted to show for a long time. In my everyday life, I often walk around with no makeup, in a T-shirt and jeans.”

Kim-Tae-Hee-2.jpg

Kim Tae Hee also confessed that she wanted to shed her image of being just “a pretty face.” Talking about her hopes for her career, she explained, “I want to move past my title of ‘pretty actress’ and approach [audiences] as a somewhat more human, relatable actress. Even if it means that I have to look less pretty, I want to be more natural and comfortable—both in terms of my acting and otherwise.”

When asked about her next acting project, Kim Tae Hee replied, “I really miss the heart-fluttering excitement of reading a script that moves me emotionally. I hope that such a project comes my way, as if by fate.”

Kim-Tae-Hee-3.jpg

Kim-Tae-Hee-4.jpg

Kim Tae Hee, who last appeared in the drama “Yong Pal” in 2015, recently signed an exclusive contract with a new agency and has expressed interest in returning to the screen in the near future.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

e10.png

e6.jpg

e7.jpg

Spoiler

e8.jpg

Kim Tae-hee stated that she wants to age naturally. Check out what the netizens have got to say about that!

1. She can say that because she's still prettier than most people even when she's "less pretty".. ㅎㅎ

2. Please don't get anything fixed, ageing naturally is the prettiest

3. Most beautiful when you age naturally

4. She's just beautiful

5. Well people are always criticizing celebrities for getting botox and then criticizing them for not managing themselves if they show wrinkles

6. Won Bin and Kim Tae Hee really are just walls, they can turn anyone compared to them into squids

7. Only the prettiest can get away with saying something like this

8. Totally pretty... small face, big eyes, nose, lips... her nose and eyebrows look like they were drawn on

9. I consider natural crows feet around the eyes to be a beautiful part of being human... and yet actresses insist on puffy lips, puffy cheeks... It's more beautiful to age naturally like Kim Tae Hee, Lee Young Ae, and Lee Hyori

10. Pretty is not enough to describe her

source : dailykpopnews

Spoiler

• Like 1

7 hours ago, willenette said:

*** I'm awaiting for her next project. Fighting, KTH! :PIt's about time that I can see her again in the screen.

Kim Tae Hee Talks About Wanting To Move Past Her “Pretty Actress” Image

In a recent interview and pictorial for Elle Magazine, Kim Tae Hee shared that she wants to be known for more than just her looks.

While discussing the concept for her pictorial, the actress remarked, “I want to show myself exactly as I am.” Accordingly, she ended up posing for the magazine’s October issue in simple, understated looks—a white T-shirt and jeans; a soft, neutral sweater; a demure, classic dress.

Kim Tae Hee commented, “Because this [pictorial] is the first time in a long while that I’m presenting myself to my fans, I want to show my natural self, which I’ve wanted to show for a long time. In my everyday life, I often walk around with no makeup, in a T-shirt and jeans.”

Kim Tae Hee also confessed that she wanted to shed her image of being just “a pretty face.” Talking about her hopes for her career, she explained, “I want to move past my title of ‘pretty actress’ and approach [audiences] as a somewhat more human, relatable actress. Even if it means that I have to look less pretty, I want to be more natural and comfortable—both in terms of my acting and otherwise.”

When asked about her next acting project, Kim Tae Hee replied, “I really miss the heart-fluttering excitement of reading a script that moves me emotionally. I hope that such a project comes my way, as if by fate.”

Kim Tae Hee, who last appeared in the drama “Yong Pal” in 2015, recently signed an exclusive contract with a new agency and has expressed interest in returning to the screen in the near future.

Source (1) / soompi news

Hi @willenette

Thank you very much for sharing the article and NB’s translated Knets’ comments.

She is stunning in the photoshoots! Looking forward to seeing more images to be released and full English translation of her interview! :) Plus the BTS video!! :phew:

Kim Tae Hee says she wants to age naturally in 'Elle' interview

Kim-Tae-Hee.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee revealed her thoughts on beauty and aging in an interview with 'Elle'.

After a photo shoot for the October issue of the magazine, Kim Tae Hee discussed the pictorial's concept "I want to show you as I am," which featured the actress in casual, down-to-earth looks. On the photo shoot, the actress said, "It's the first time in a while that I'm showing myself to fans, so I wanted to show them what I've always wanted to show, which is a natural look close to my everyday."

She continued, "I normally don't wear makeup and have jeans and a t-shirt on most of the time." As for being known as one of the most beautiful Korean actresses, Kim Tae Hee commented, "Aging is such a natural thing. Even if I become less attractive, I want to be more natural and comfortable in acting and otherwise."

As for when fans will see her return to screen, Kim Tae Hee said, "I miss feeling my heart flutter when I see a screenplay that moves me. I want that sort of project to come to me like fate."

Kim-Tae-Hee_1538054595_20180927_kimtaehe

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/09/kim-tae-hee-says-she-wants-to-age-naturally-in-elle-interview

Yup, hoping and looking towards many new, different, awesome and breathtaking screen projects by KTH, under her new agency!

Her Elle magazine photo shoots are fresh take indeed.

Such a co-incident that her Elle magazine photo shoot is for October 2018 issue, which falls on the month of the birth of her daughter. Hoping too for good news of Baby Jung’s first year birthday celebration coming our way! :D

fresh take

October 1, 2018

20180927_101648496_285107294618852752218

Taeppeu is back. Elle Korea features a warmly sensual Kim Tae Hee in its October issue. Love the stylishly messy hairdos. Not sure if this is her first magazine pictorial since giving birth almost a year ago… I think it is. She has joined a new management agency and I’m curious to see where this would take her since she was scoring advertising contracts and ptojects in her own right over the years even without a big company backing her.

20180921_143313883_003922630734664954763

20180921_143318298_496155843859614997133

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/10/01/fresh-take/

• Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 6:02 AM, brattyxoxo said:

Kim Tae Hee Returns from Maternity Leave with Striking Black and White Elle Korea Pictorial 

http://koalasplayground.com/2018/10/01/kim-tae-hee-returns-from-maternity-leave-with-striking-black-and-white-elle-korea-pictorial/

Hi @brattyxoxo

Welcome to KTH’s thread! Thank you very much for the share of the article by Koala. Frankly, I have been waiting for Koala to blog about the latest magazine photo shoot of KTH. Do drop by to post/comment whenever you are free to do so. :)

5 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @brattyxoxo

Welcome to KTH’s thread! Thank you very much for the share of the article by Koala. Frankly, I have been waiting for Koala to blog about the latest magazine photo shoot of KTH. Do drop by to post/comment whenever you are free to do so. :)

Thank you Nancyzak :) As a long time lurker on this forum I really appreciate that people like you still update this thread specially that KTH is not very much on social media. :) 

Here are Skincare Mainstays Kim Tae Hee, Kim Ji Won, and Sunmi

3 Minutes Read
kimjiwon-kimtaehee-sunmi-750x500.jpg

Photo: ist

1. Kim Tae Hee - Hanskin Real Complexion Cream EX

hanskin-kimtaehee-ist.jpg

Having pale white facial skin sometimes becomes a problem. This is what Kim Tae Hee, a beautiful actress who recognized her visual charm throughout Korea. Through the Get it Beauty in the 'No Make Up', Kim Tae Hee revealed the secret of her favorite beauty product, Hanskin Real Complexion Cream EX .

This soft pink cream can give a radiant hue on the wearer's face. The unique packaging in the form of a pump at the top makes it easy to remove the contents of the product without excessive use.

This product contains 13 patents extracted from natural plants such as calamine, rose water, to daffodil extracts and dragon fruit to hydrate and equalize skin. This product is sold at a price of USD55.90 (around IDR849,100.00 ).

SOURCE:

https://www.kholic.id/post/2018/10/29600/ini-dia-skincare-andalan-kim-tae-hee-kim-ji-won-dan-sunmi/

KIM TAE HEE x ELLE KOREA October 2018 

SHE IS BACK! 

Return of Kim Tae-hee

Beautiful and more free Kim Tae-hee

Kim Tae-hee, Kim Tae-hee pictorial, Kim Tae-hee, elle pictorial, elle pictorial, elle

Kim Tae-hee, Kim Tae-hee pictorial, Kim Tae-hee, elle pictorial, elle pictorial, elle

'Pretty Woman' synonymous, 'Deep' Kim Tae-hee with <Elle> was released with a picture.

Actor Kim Tae-hee has appeared in the October issue of <Elle> for a long time. Kim Tae-hee, who said "I want to show me the way I am" by discussing the concept of pictorial expression, said that in this picture Kim Tae-hee was wearing a white tee, jeans, pastel knit, simple design dress and finished a natural and simple portrait without exaggerated pose or artificial directing .   

In the interview that followed, Kim Tae-hee said, "I wanted to show you my natural look that I wanted to show because I'm showing my view to my fans for a long time. I usually wear jeans and t-shirts on my face. "

She also said that she wanted to get away from the title of "Pretty actress" and move on to a more human actor now. "It's so natural to get older. Even if it looks less beautiful, I want to be natural and comfortable, whether acting or not. "

Finally, the question about returning is, "I miss the thrill of seeing the script that moves my heart. I hope that such a work will come as fate, "he said, revealing a constant passion for acting.

Still more beautiful and more deeply talented actor Kim Tae-hee's interviews and interviews can be found at the < el > October and <elle> website (elle.co.kr) .

SOURCE:

http://www.elle.co.kr/article/view.asp?MenuCode=en010302&amp;intSno=21937&amp;utm_source=facebook&amp;utm_medium=social&amp;utm_campaign=facebook

Korean "spoonful of silver" from the water: happy people lavish, suicide after tragedy

KOREAN ARTIST WHO CAME FROM A RICH FAMILY. 

1.Kim Tae Hee

Kim Tae Hee is a famous artist with rich background. Her father is Kim Yoo Moon, president of Hankook Union Transportation . It is a large shipping company based in Ulsan, which was honored by former President Roh Moo Hyun in 2007 and earns an annual turnover of about 30 billion won (623 billion dong).

The life of Korean star spoonful of silver in the egg
Beauty is one of the most actress land of Kim Chi.

In the latest drama, Kim Tae Hee is paid about 40 million won (831 million) for each episode. Entertainment Relay  disclosed that the beauties Kim hold hands in the real estate giant to 11.8 billion won (about 245 billion).

Kim Tae Hee owns a huge block of real estate.

Not only successful career, she full of love road charm. In 2017, Kim Tae Hee is married to Bi Rain , a well known Kpop artist. Beauty is still living a happy marriage, not bear any pressure from her mother in law.

Kim Tae Hee happy party husband power Bi Rain.

2. YOON TAE YOUNG
3. LEE MIN JUNG
4. KIM SUNG MIN
5.LEE SEO JIN
6. HAN JAE SUK 

SOURCE:

9 hours ago, brattyxoxo said:

Kim Tae Hee x ELLE KOREA October 2018 Issue 

Hi brattyxoxo, thanks for sharing the brand of her dress for this magazine. Miu Miu is an Italian high fashion women's clothing & fully owned subsidiary of Prada. Miu. which is a Japanese word meaning "Beautiful Feather".  :P