Director: Chen Zhou Fei
Screenwriter: Zhou Mu Nan, Lin Cong He
Chief Producer: Zhou Shuai Bo, Yan Xiao Rui
Producer: Liu Yi Chen, Wang Zi Qi (王紫琪)
Executive Producer: Xie Ying

Episodes: 40
Broadcast network: Youku
Broadcast period: Jul 19, 2024 - Aug 14, 2024

Note: Adapted from the novel Shao Nian Bai Ma Zui Chun Feng (少年白马醉春风) by Zhou Mu Nan

Cast:

Main Cast

Hou Ming Hao as Baili Dong Jun
He Yu as Ye Dingzhi
Hu Lian Xin as Yue Yao / Yin Luoxia 
Xia Zhi Guang as Sikong Chang Feng
Jiang Zhen Yu as Yi Wenjun

Synopsis:

Baili Dong Jun, the youngest son of the Hou Mansion in Zhenxi, was stubborn since he was a child. He was not good at poems and books, he also did not like to read the art of war or martial arts, but one thing that he was good at was making wine, because he had an agreement with Ye Yun, a friend who was murdered when he was young, to become a "wine fairy". However, his destiny could not be left to his choice. In the end, he went to the school of Li Changsheng, the number one in the world, and began to learn martial arts. And in the process, he got acquainted with Yue Yao, and reunited with Ye Yun, who had now been renamed as Ye Dingzhi. Under their influence and encouragement, Baili Dong Jun began to re-examine his identity and responsibilities. Many years later, Ye Dingzhi was used by others to launch a war against the Central Plains. And Baili Dong Jun led a group of heroes to resist. Facing the best friend, Baili Dongjun did not back down at this time. He wanted to save the common people as well as his own friend!

Credit: MDL, Dramawiki

Preview:

Related TV series:

The Blood of Youth (sequel)

An He Zhuan (shared universe)

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• a_tumiwa changed the title to [Current Chinese Drama] DASHING YOUTH

I’ve watched the first few episodes and I’m enjoying this drama. I did not watch The Blood of Youth, so I had no idea of the universe that this drama was based on. I am watching this solely based on what I am seeing from the start, and it is so fun!

I like Baili Dong Jun’s story - his pet snake, Bai Liu Li, his spear wielding shop assistant Sikong Changfeng, his wine Master Gu Chen, his doting family, his childhood friend Ye Dingzhi, and the cute kids who acted as their younger selves. Only person I don’t like is the girl that Dong Jun likes - she seems interested in him only because of his innate abilities which her family wants to make use of. 

Eager to continue watching and looking forward to see where the story goes. The costumes and CGI effects are nice, too. 

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Chinese Drama] Dashing Youth 少年白马醉春风, premiered 19 July
On 7/25/2024 at 5:58 PM, omiki said:

I’ve watched the first few episodes and I’m enjoying this drama. I did not watch The Blood of Youth, so I had no idea of the universe that this drama was based on. I am watching this solely based on what I am seeing from the start, and it is so fun!

I like Baili Dong Jun’s story - his pet snake, Bai Liu Li, his spear wielding shop assistant Sikong Changfeng, his wine Master Gu Chen, his doting family, his childhood friend Ye Dingzhi, and the cute kids who acted as their younger selves. Only person I don’t like is the girl that Dong Jun likes - she seems interested in him only because of his innate abilities which her family wants to make use of. 

Eager to continue watching and looking forward to see where the story goes. The costumes and CGI effects are nice, too. 

then you can watch TBOY after finishing this one, they are so much related.

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2024] Dashing Youth 少年白马醉春风