[Current Drama 2024] Scandal - 스캔들 - Mon to Fri @ 19:50 KST

I knew a guy who got into trouble because he was wearing a T shirt with a picture of a plant. It was the marijuana plant. Long time ago before it became medicinal.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

ru jyeon is not doing a good job of trying to make woo jin fall in love with her. following her mother's orders and trying to box this guy in like a prisoner is not going to help romance wise. it is clear that both mother and daughter think amnesia means he has no brain and therefore can be manipulated. at what point will he snap? given how it is going, am curious to see how the mother develops some sort of romantic vibe with this guy as seen in ep 1. do they get drunk one night? is that how it happens? 

• Like 3

is anyone convinced about this love story between seoh ah and woo jin? every flashback scene goes to childhood where he was the nice guy in the orphanage. it feels like an extension of puppy love....

as for ru jyeon, it feels like she is desperate because polite society will not accept her as a daughter-in-law. so she needs to create a robot type fella to her specs that can show off to society but also won't judge her -- that seems to be woo jin.

as for CEO moon, it is hard to tell her motivations. the woman is at times drooling over him, treating him like a doll and then pimping him out when it suits her. other times, she projects her feelings of her first love woo jin. guess, he is also a kind of stand in. so mother like daughter? 

• Like 2

Spoiler

Han Chae Young, Choi Woong, And Kim Kyu Sun Are Caught In Conflict In

Han Chae Young, Choi Woong, And Kim Kyu Sun Are Caught In Conflict In "Snow White's Revenge"

KBS2’s new weekday drama “Snow White’s Revenge” has shared new stills ahead of its upcoming episode!

“Snow White’s Revenge” tells the story of a woman who wants to have the world and another woman who risks everything for revenge. Han Chae Young plays Moon Jung In/Moon Kyung Sook, the CEO of Jungin Entertainment, who is driven by ambition. Choi Woong stars as aspiring actor Seo Jin Ho/Jung Woo Jin, and Han Bo Reum plays his lover Baek Seol Ah/Park Jin Kyung. Kim Kyu Sun plays Jung In’s daughter Min Joo Ryun.

Spoilers

Previously, Woo Jin grew comfortable enough to visit Park Jin Kyung’s studio, where Jin Kyung began pursuing him more actively. Meanwhile, Joo Ryun threatened Woo Jin after discovering he left without her knowledge and found a secret phone in his room. Joo Ryun’s sense of betrayal toward Woo Jin intensified, drawing viewers deeper into the drama.

In the newly released stills, Jung In appears angry while Woo Jin lowers his head, seemingly ashamed. Joo Ryun also looks flustered.

snow-whites-revenge-4.jpg

snow-whites-revenge-2.jpg

Jung In questions Woo Jin and Joo Ryun about the situation, but both avoid making eye contact, sparking curiosity about the events leading to their conflict.

snow-whites-revenge-1.jpg

Meanwhile, Jung In discovers a phone on the ground, raising suspense over whether Jung In has discovered that Woo Jin received the phone from writer Jin Kyung. Tension mounts among Jung In, Woo Jin, and Joo Ryun as they try to determine who caused the scar on Woo Jin’s face, heightening anticipation for the upcoming broadcast.

Spoiler

snow-whites-revenge-3.jpg

The next episode of “Snow White’s Revenge” airs on July 10 at 7:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1673939wpp/han-chae-young-choi-woong-and-kim-kyu-sun-are-caught-in-conflict-in-snow-whites-revenge

• Like 2

I only saw Ju Ryun's actress (Kim Kyu-Seon) in Game of Witches so it's kind of strange seeing her act like the stereotypical villionous SFL type character. I swear she's doing her best Joo Se-Young (Han Ji-Wan) impression. I guess I was so used to seeing her a the heroine in that drama 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I think we're going to have to take a look at Director Na's mother as a possible suspect of Jung Ah's murder.   

@liyahsbutterfly I kind of want to subscribe to your twin theory. Remember, Jung-Ah called herself with a different name when Seol-Ah was a child. What if her twin sister was the real Gyeong-Sook? Jung-Ah took her idenity and pretended to be her long ago.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, kboramint said:

name when Seol-Ah was a child. What if her twin sister was the real Gyeong-Sook? Jung-Ah took her idenity and pretended to be her long ago.

There is no twin in the chart. 
I think she changed her name. An old neighbour saw her and called her by her old name, she panicked.

I am getting bored, it’s not moving. I don’t care ifJH stays amnesiac. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, maribella said:

There is no twin in the chart. 
I think she changed her name. An old neighbour saw her and called her by her old name, she panicked.

I am getting bored, it’s not moving. I don’t care ifJH stays amnesiac. 

I don't think the chart would want to spoil any plot twists. 

• Like 2

Spoiler

Han Bo Reum And Kim Kyu Sun Engage In Fiery Argument Over Choi Woong In

Han Bo Reum And Kim Kyu Sun Engage In Fiery Argument Over Choi Woong In "Snow White's Revenge"

KBS2’s drama “Snow White’s Revenge” has shared new stills ahead of its upcoming episode!

“Snow White’s Revenge” tells the story of a woman who wants to have the world and another woman who risks everything for revenge. Han Chae Young plays Moon Jung In/Moon Kyung Sook, the CEO of Jungin Entertainment, who is driven by ambition. Choi Woong stars as aspiring actor Seo Jin Ho/Jung Woo Jin, and Han Bo Reum plays his lover Baek Seol Ah/Park Jin Kyung. Kim Kyu Sun plays Jung In’s daughter Min Joo Ryun.

Spoilers

Previously, Woo Jin, who had a conflict with Moon Jung In and Min Joo Ryun, ended up falling asleep in Jin Kyung’s studio. Joo Ryun, anxious about Woo Jin who didn’t return, displayed obsessive behavior by demanding Jin Kyung’s phone number from director Na Hyun Woo (Jeon Seung Bin), adding an extra layer of intrigue to the storyline.

The newly released stills highlight the intense confrontation between Jin Kyung and Joo Ryun on the rooftop following a script reading session for “Poker Face.”

Snow-Whites-Revenge-5.jpeg

When Joo Ryun spots Jin Kyung and Woo Jin engaged in a friendly conversation on the rooftop, she is consumed by jealousy and directly confronts them.

Snow-Whites-Revenge-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Snow-Whites-Revenge-2.jpeg

Snow-Whites-Revenge-3.jpeg

Spoiler

Snow-Whites-Revenge-4.jpeg

As Woo Jin departs, the exchange between Joo Ryun and Jin Kyung grows even more heated. Joo Ryun issues a stern warning to Jin Kyung, who not only dismisses it but also provocatively counters, leaving Joo Ryun visibly flustered.

Spoiler

Snow-Whites-Revenge-6.jpeg

The next episode of “Snow White’s Revenge” airs on July 12 at 7:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1674247wpp/han-bo-reum-and-kim-kyu-sun-engage-in-fiery-argument-over-choi-woong-in-snow-whites-revenge

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I really like Kim Kyu-Seon's acting as a villianous SFL type character. Joo-Ryeon isn't as annoying as Hye-Ra from Brave Yong Su-Jeong and I appliciate that. 

Me too, Kyu-Seon is doing great. Joo-Ryeon is a decent SFL outside of her Woo-Jin/Jin-Ho obsession, and she seems to like him to an extent.

On 7/15/2024 at 6:03 AM, liyahsbutterfly said:

Me too, Kyu-Seon is doing great. Joo-Ryeon is a decent SFL outside of her Woo-Jin/Jin-Ho obsession, and she seems to like him to an extent.

find her obsession with woojin really suffocating. give the guy some breathing space if you really are interested.. but I don't think she is -- he is a trophy that she can get to show off to those who rejected her in high society. he is not a puppet and is already starting to riot little by little.

seol ah keeping his identity secret does not make sense. just tell the guy when he asks. tsk. tsk. 

we are not even halfway mark and already many of the secrets are out and people all known who each other is. how will we get from here till the murder? 

• Like 2