[Current Drama 2024] Brave Yong Soo Jung -용감무쌍 용수정 - Mon to Fri 19:05 - 19:40 KST - Cast: Uhm Hyun Kyung, Seo Jun Young

28 minutes ago, maribella said:

How did she clean the mattress? I’d like to know.

HR is just a terrible Daily drama SFL. I'm not talking about the character's actions but the drama character itself. She's just an empty shell that I don't care for. I havesaid this before but I feel more compassion with the SFL in "Meant To Be" then with HR in this drama. 

IMO, she's the the worst of all the recent MBC daily drama SFLs since I'd started watching MBC daily dramas which was Second Husband.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

is just a terrible Daily drama SFL. I'm not talking about the character's actions but the drama character itself. She's just an empty shell that I don't care for. I havesa

It is really cliched and outdated to have a person so besotted with someone that she is willing to kill, unless she has mental problems, then anything goes. Miss M has the same character but there were two SFLs so we didn’t have to focus on her evil actions only. I think what I didn’t like about these roles was that it started them evil at a young age. Games of witches had someone like her. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, kboramint said:

It looks like SJ's aunt has been written off the drama. Her story is done, it seems.  

They are not related at all. In the last episode, she told the stepmother that she tracked HR because she caused her daughter’s death. She was just using SJ who had the same motive.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, maribella said:

They are not related at all. In the last episode, she told the stepmother that she tracked HR because she caused her daughter’s death. She was just using SJ who had the same motive.

Not related but still SJ still calls her "como". Como is more specific too since it refers to your aunt on your father side. She called HR's mom, "eemo" when she was a kid. Does she just like calling people not related to her "auntie"??

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kboramint said:

Not related but still SJ still calls her "como". Como is more specific too since it refers to your aunt on your father side. She called HR's mom, "eemo" when she was a kid. Does she just like calling people not related to her "auntie"??

They were scamming the CEO etc. So they need to behave that way. 
If she calls Kelly ajumma then it would be strange to the CEO, wouldn’t it?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kboramint said:

It looks like SJ's aunt has been written off the drama. Her story is done, it seems.  

Kelly has had her revenge, so there is no need for her presence anymore.

22 hours ago, maribella said:

How did she clean the mattress? I’d like to know.

I believe she bought a mattress protector to cover the blood stains over it.  There will come a day when the blood-stained mattress will be the evidence to prove that HR has miscarried. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, renaoh said:

blood-stained mattress will be the evidence to prove that HR has miscarried. 

In the last episode she spoke to the sonogram saying she was going to deliver it. Kdrama has superduper IV, now I am curious what is going to bring  back a dead foetus.

• Like 2

Ok where to start just got done watching Ep 81 i was so disappointed with this episode the writer decided to give the ML EU brain cancer   or brain tumor trope it would be more effective to give it to WooJin so he can reflect on his attitude 

i been watching this show since it started because i like the   FL from Second Husband i grin and bear it watching her get kick over and over again until the time jump when she came back to Korea with a rich backer Kelly Jung then finally she back with a new attitude it i  went yeahhhh  setting these people up and it started going at a good pace but it was going to fast for 120 ep everything is being reveled to the evil people involved  

1. I knew in the back of my mind that it was Kelly that would get kidnap by the evil step monster and the  thug when they met in the car it gave me pause when kelly told YJ that she did not need to go to the Airport with her to send her of and that she got a call from the state and had to leave  the same day step monster met the thug and today we found out it was Kelly who got kidnap in  today Ep  

2.Now we have EU and his mom with brain problem  really rrrrrrrrrarnold schwarzenegger its not a tumor GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Yazusa said:

Ok where to start just got done watching Ep 81 i was so disappointed with this episode the writer decided to give the ML EU brain cancer   or brain tumor trope it would be more effective to give it to WooJin so he can reflect on his attitude 

He better be okay 😭

• Like 1

The good guys are hitting rock bottom:

Kelly’s kidnapped

Grandma has collapsed or was pushed by Min too - she has hurt many people

EJ has brain tumour

WJ is a pathetic mess - he is still on the fence of good or bad. 

HR has reached the bottom too, how dare she snatched HM’s precious photo of her mum!!

She has the constitution of an ox - not even a day in bed after a miscarriage. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

14 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

He better be okay 😭

Now we have another with brain issue, grandma is now in a coma this writer have a fetish with Brain trauma the preview of next Ep show the Thug in the office in new clothes i thought he was on the run from the law? did i miss something? another disappointing Episode 2 in a row 

• Like 2

I have calculated that there are 31 episodes more. They have to catch Min and HR red handed. Then Min’s bedfellow or HR’s father will fall too.  
That may take another 15-20 episodes which means the Chairman is going to remain comatose for awhile. Meanwhile HR is in charge of the house, isn’t she? She snatches away poor HM’s photo of her mum in the preview. Looks like EJ just stands and watches. :surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I have calculated that there are 31 episodes more. They have to catch Min and HR red handed. Then Min’s bedfellow or HR’s father will fall too.  
That may take another 15-20 episodes which means the Chairman is going to remain comatose for awhile. Meanwhile HR is in charge of the house, isn’t she? She snatches away poor HM’s photo of her mum in the preview. Looks like EJ just stands and watches. :surprisedwut:

So how many more do we have to watch the FL flounder around without Kelly Jung so i guess the next 3 Episode this week will be a bummer i  don't have high hope for a while I hope they keep the HR mom in jail so that left 3 more people she need to take down.

• Like 2