[Current Drama 2024] Brave Yong Soo Jung -용감무쌍 용수정 - Mon to Fri 19:05 - 19:40 KST - Cast: Uhm Hyun Kyung, Seo Jun Young

I have skipped the last three episodes. Has anything interesting happened? Should I watch any particular one of the three I don’t think I can manage all three.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tulip06 said:

I have skipped the last three episodes. Has anything interesting happened? Should I watch any particular one of the three I don’t think I can manage all three.

SJ is no doormat FL. She already figured out that HY is somewhat related to her adopted father's accident. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

SJ is no doormat FL. She already figured out that HY is somewhat related to her adopted father's accident. 

Going Seventeen Scream GIF get a copy of it from a jeweler she was on the phone with or HY or her thug father try to kill SJ and she disappear and  there a time jump and she come back under a new identity with a rich backer who will buy the  stock share in the company and SJ will be the front person that will have go up against the ML i just hate  to say it  maybe they need to kill her father so that  she will have no one in her corner and no power maybe that might lit a revenge fire in her but i like her father so tell me you think of my scenario.

7 minutes ago, Yazusa said:

Going Seventeen Scream GIF get a copy of it from a jeweler she was on the phone with or HY or her thug father try to kill SJ and she disappear and  there a time jump and she come back under a new identity with a rich backer who will buy the  stock share in the company and SJ will be the front person that will have go up against the ML i just hate  to say it  maybe they need to kill her father so that  she will have no one in her corner and no power maybe that might lit a revenge fire in her but i like her father so tell me you think of my scenario.

Sorry i accidently cover my first sentence with this pic what i say before this was SJ still not learn her lesson was showing HY the bracelet  when the ML told  not to show all her cards so the writer can come up with a charge and get SJ to go to jail and there is a time jump or  

Edited by Yazusa
error
  • Like 2

I have stopped watching for a few weeks, after SJ started her otoke-look. 

The SFL here and in Soo Ji and Woo Ri have a lot of similarities. People must have praised their big eyes, their reactions had been widening them for almost all instances. I wonder if the people behind the scenes used to work together. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, kboramint said:

He had an accident?  Is it the usual SFL kills FFL's dad?

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

He had an accident?  Is it the usual SFL kills FFL's dad?

The adopted dad isn't dead. He's just unconscious.  But yeah, SFL tried hitting FL's adopted father and EJ's mom with the car. Luckily they both survived. 

• Like 1

SJ is stuck in the elevator but there is an emergancy phone inside this elevator?   

What the heck has happened to SJ's adopted father after EJ and his mom left the guest house? 

If almost getting hit by the car wasn't enough, he was first pushed down the stairs by SML (and he ran away) then he hit his head onto wall trying to fight SFL (and she ran away) and lastly got pushed down the stairs again by the SML's step-mother. What a ridiculous way to get killed. The stairway needs CCTV. 

In the preview, we see SJ in a funeral outfit.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@maribella you notice the short skirts of HR here too :D

No, I haven’t. She was still wearing tight long skirts when I stopped. I think the camera man was training his camera on her derriere but it wasn’t as obvious as ‘meant to be’ SFL. Probably why he’s moving to her legs? 

I have to wait for SJ to be out of mourning before watching

48 minutes ago, kboramint said:

SML's step-mother. What a ridiculous way to get killed. The stairway needs CCTV. 

The man seemed to act before thinking, used up his many lives.

14 hours ago, kboramint said:

SJ is stuck in the elevator but there is an emergancy phone inside this elevator?   

What the heck has happened to SJ's adopted father after EJ and his mom left the guest house? 

If almost getting hit by the car wasn't enough, he was first pushed down the stairs by SML (and he ran away) then he hit his head onto wall trying to fight SFL (and she ran away) and lastly got pushed down the stairs again by the SML's step-mother. What a ridiculous way to get killed. The stairway needs CCTV. 

In the preview, we see SJ in a funeral outfit.  

I guess they decide to kill her father bummer, i love her dad but man to be  kill by 3 people one after another remind me of that Movie Airplane where every one was standing in line with different weapon ready

Airplane Calm Down GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd

• Like 1

Crimes commited by WJ -

• Involuntary manslaughter against his wife
  • Assult and Negligence against SJ's adopted father

Crimes commited by HR -

• Murder - As a kid, she locked SR's mother in the basement causing her to die
  • Attempted Murder and Hit & Run - Against SR's adopted father and WJ's mother
  • Assult and Negligence - Against SJ's adopted father

Crimes commited by WJ's Step-Mom

• Attempted murder against WJ's mom
  • Murder against SJ's adopted father
  • Like 1

SJ might be goofy but she's the really smart and is no doormat. She already figured out why her adopted father went to the Masung Group to confront the person that commited the hit and run (Hye-Ra) and that he didn't tell anyone because he couldn't trust anyone. 

Someone sent flowers... that says "Let's do it together. Kill Choi Hye-Ra". Who the heck sent that??   

Time for SJ to "marry EJ" and move into the house to avenge her family against her sister-in-law and her step-mother-in-law. 

• Like 1