[Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Is it confirmed that HS is not the father of Nayoung's baby or is that still forum speculation? I missed some episodes in the middle and too lazy to watch. 

The drama hasn't given us a reason to believe that HS is not the father. We can't prove that he is/or not since the baby has not been born yet.  

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

Is it confirmed that HS is not the father of Nayoung's baby or is that still forum speculation? I missed some episodes in the middle and too lazy to watch. 

If he wasn't, we would have seen NY dating someone else around the same time as she was dating HS.

I think we are getting the amnesia storyline based on the preview for today's episode.  THat's one way to bring dad and NY back into the family.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Hyun Sung is suffering from Dissociative amnesia. 

Dissociative Amnesia is when you can’t remember important information about yourself. These memories are often distressing or upsetting events. It’s most likely to happen with severe or long-term trauma, especially experiencing abuse, neglect or violence of any kind.

This amnesia will last until next week because he hurt his head at the construction site. Let’s no forget he was under stress because his dad was running away. 

Can you believe Jin Tae is taking all the blame but Jin Tae doesn’t know how vicious Na Young is. He refuses to tell Ma Ri what did Na Young wanted when they made the deal. How can he forget she blackmailed him a while back. 

This writer is frustrating me . 

To everyone who is afraid Na Young will manipulate. It is impossible because Na Young stressed and scare HS with her wicked ways. She stressed him to the point that he probably believes he doesn’t deserve to be Hyun Woo’s little brother. 

As always Jang Soo is accepting of Na Young wicked ways. He is okay with it like his evil wife’s schemes. 

@kboramint  Na Young will try to make him remember which will only hurt him because his mind isn’t ready to remember the past yet. She is only making it worse for herself because Na Young doesn’t know what it mean to think of others. 

@maribella NY will have to harm Su Ji PHYSICALLY to realize that Na Young will never love her. She is so dumb. I have given up on her. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

will have to harm Su Ji PHYSICALLY to realize that Na Young will never love her. She is so dumb. I have given up on her. 

How could she expect him or anyone to love her? She is greedy and covetous and did everything she could to bring down SJ to her level. 

This episode has so much of the other couple and the Jin house. I FFW a lot.  I am afraid, we are going to get a repentant NY, not for causing SJ pain, but for HS. The writer is not prepared to inject some reality, we will get a kumbaya ending.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

If she were a real person, it would be his baby because she had targetted him. She was also set on being Haedel first lady before HW/UR showed up. It would be unlikely for her to sleep with someone not befitting her ambition. And then, she didn’t seem to know any other heir given her unglamourous job.

From kdramas, it seems that Korean society is very forgiving with actions while drunk. If a drunken woman became pregnant while drunken, the man could be charged with rape in many countries. I had read of men claiming rape by women but did not read any followup. In HS case, he was drunk and not in control, there was no objection based on that situation. Same case in Miss M and Brave SJ.  Then there are the confessions while drunken??Dog Gif GIF

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

I feel so sorry for HS. If he had not returned to SKorea, he would not be severely injured now. None of these conflicts is his doing.

JT must be feeling very downtrodden that after scheming not to bring home little HW 25 years ago when he spotted him at Haedeul Convalescent Centre, his flesh and blood HS, is now paying heavily for his sins with severe head injuries.  

And HW is well and healthy and reunited with MR whom JT separated from.  

I don't get why JT refused to disclose to MR that NY blackmailed him, how she hated SJ and that she has her eye on Haedeul Foundation. I mean MR asked him specifically what NY I feel so sorry for HS.  If he had not returned to SKorea, he would not be severely injured now.  None of these conflicts is his doing. 

JT must be feeling very downtrodden that after scheming not to bring home little HW 25 years ago when he spotted him at Haedeul Convalescent Centre, his flesh and blood HS, is now paying heavily for his sins with severe head injuries.  

I don't get why JT refused to disclose to MR that NY blackmailed him, how she hated SJ and that she has her eye on Haedeul Foundation.  I mean MR asked him specifically what NY wanted when she helped him to tamper the DNA samples etc.  By not disclosing the whole nasty truth of NY, JT is still harbouring ill intentions. when she helped him to tamper the DNA samples etc. By not disclosing the whole nasty truth of NY, JT is still harbouring ill intentions. I feel so sorry for HS. If he had not returned to SKorea, he would not be severely injured now. None of these conflicts is his doing.

I don't get why JT refused to disclose to MR that NY blackmailed him, how she hated SJ and that she has her eye on Haedeul Foundation. I mean MR asked him specifically what NY I feel so sorry for HS.  If he had not returned to SKorea, he would not be severely injured now.  None of these conflicts is his doing. 

I don't get why JT refused to disclose to MR that NY blackmailed him, how she hated SJ and that she has her eye on Haedeul Foundation.  I mean MR asked him specifically what NY wanted when she helped him to tamper the DNA samples etc.  By not disclosing the whole nasty truth of NY, JT is still harbouring ill intentions. when she helped him to tamper the DNA samples etc. By not disclosing the whole nasty truth of NY, JT is still harbouring ill intentions. 

22 hours ago, Lmangla said:

She thinks that way because that is how she managed to marry Soo Jin's dad.

The apple does not fall far from the tree.  YJ's upbringing is appalling, that is why NY turned out to be a monster.  I'm dying to see NY end up in jail.  

2 hours ago, maribella said:

If she were a real person, it would be his baby because she had targetted him. She was also set on being Haedel first lady before HW/UR showed up. It would be unlikely for her to sleep with someone not befitting her ambition. And then, she didn’t seem to know any other heir given her unglamourous job.

From kdramas, it seems that Korean society is very forgiving with actions while drunk. If a drunken woman became pregnant while drunken, the man could be charged with rape in many countries. I had read of men claiming rape by women but did not read any followup. In HS case, he was drunk and not in control, there was no objection based on that situation. Same case in Miss M and Brave SJ.  Then there are the confessions while drunken??Dog Gif GIF

Loved and copied your gif.

😄😄😄

@Nexe glad you like the dog.

You can paste your own by clicking gif at the top ( when you start typing in the reply box). In the search box, type really. A whole list of funny and not so funny gifs show up. You can try with different words to get other gifs.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maribella said:

glad you like the dog.

Thank you for the tip on gifs.

OMG, I replied you and another commenter separately but when I tapped your dog gif, a box popped up saying YOUR MESSAGES HAVE BEEN MERGED.  

See my message has been repeated too. So embarrassing!  There is no way that I can delete this messy message, right?  

It is complicated posting a comment here.  Comments cannot be edited or deleted after they are sent too. 🤦🏻‍♀️

2 hours ago, Nexe said:

Comments cannot be edited or deleted after they are sent too.

Actually they can be edited. There are three dots on the top right hand side of your post. Right click on that and you will see a drop down menu which has "edit" function. Then you can edit your post.

You cannot delete post and so many forum members will just make post blank with "*delete" if they messed up by posting in the wrong thread for example. 

2 hours ago, Nexe said:

YOUR MESSAGES HAVE BEEN MERGED.  

There is a half hour automated rule with the forum. Meaning if someone hasn't posted after you and it is under half hour, your new post will merge with your last. This is done by the forum website's software. If someone has posted after you in the thread, then no merging occurs. 

• Thanks 1

Has anyone started the thread for the next show?  What happened to Oly40  who usually starts a new thread? 
If it’s Park Hana, she’s about 40. Looks like we are getting a noona drama. 

I haven’t seen too many that I liked.  I tried to watch Song Hye Kyo and Park Bogam. It did not resonate with me.

There are also actresses who have been hyped as beautiful and they have played characters much too young. It showed.

• Wiggle 2

@Lmangla I saw the title but did not think it’s the replacement. Frog? Are frogs good in Korean folk tales? 
I am not sure if I could watch it.  
:hwaiting2:

This episode is so draggy. One can tell it’s trying to fill the time.

The last 10 minutes had NY trying to kidnap HS and he fell, then he remembered her, the unpleasant memories.

Spoiler

She sped home in a taxi, followed by the goody two shoes psychiatrist. She went into labour and Dr JSJ was the midwife with the mother.

If anything happened to the baby or her, smart psychiatrist will bear the blame. But the writer is redeeming NY, I think.

I am sorry fans of actress SJ, she was overacting again. You are a bloody doctor, why are you panicking? 

Anyway the baby was born and snake NY lost consciousness or died. She was healthy. Nobody dropped dead having babies without a heart attack or hemorrhaging.

In the preview, the Jin family were talking, no mourning clothes. So she’s alive for the next episode. I sm guessing she will regain consciousness and will have amnesia, turning into sweet tong seng. Uggghhhhh. :headbang:

If anyone remembers the ‘Promise’, that was what happened to Park Hana who caused the death of her stepdaughter. She and her mother made the FL’s life worse than miserable. I think this show follows that format. 

I really wanted to shoot SJ, every time she went ‘tong seng’, or was solicitous of NY, regardless of what the snake said or did.

Park Sang Nam and Park Ha Na for the next show. He’s 30 and looks 25. Park Hana?:idk:

• Wiggle 1

25 minutes ago, maribella said:

I am sure they are going to make her amnesiac, then it’s ounnie, lets go shopping. 

Vomiting Marcus Butler GIF by StyleHaul

Wait... it's possible, they may do that. We have another week of episodes. They might give her a ending similar to "Heaven's Promise" where SFL (Park Hana) loses her memory and she's all nice.