[Current Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

SJ 

1 hour ago, maribella said:

HS and SJ are talking to each other too formally. HS even called her "sister-in-law". Its like they never talked to each other like friends. 

UR wants to keep UR as his legal name but Mari tells him that, that is the name of the kidnappers dead son. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kboramint said:

UR wants to keep UR as his legal name but Mari tells him that, that is the name of the kidnappers dead son. 

In the preview, it sounded like he stuck to it?

Mari’s right, but SJ is only called Su Kyung by her mother, so it may work out that way with UR.

6 hours ago, kboramint said:

HS and SJ are talking to each other too formally. HS even called her "sister-in-law". Its like they never talked to each other like friends. 

There’s something wrong with the director and writer. The characterisation of these two main roles needs to be consistent. HS is supposedly a good guy; a good son and a good brother. But he’s being manipulated long enough, give him a backbone. The last scene he had with NY’s father - he has not done anything for SJ - seemed to change his mind about divorcing NY. He realised what she is now but the baby… yes the baby… :emmm:Actually, we have had worse SML, chingus. I had rewatched a few episodes of the Unknown woman, the SML was awful, both the role and actor.

• Like 1

Oh really, HS has two plane tickets. I was right, he’s leaving for the US and is bringing her or asking her to leave too.

I don’t think airlines will allow her to fly being that pregnant. Some airlines ask for a doctor’s note. Though a taking 9-10 hour flight is not smart for her. Anyway, kdrama airline might allow it.

I didn’t watch the early episodes so did not see how the father and grandmother treated SJ but I don’t think they did much, considering how SJ resented the vulgar wife.

HS doesn’t know they are not real sisters? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Is there any news yet on what drama is taking over after this one is done?.

I am going to guess that there is a different name because I can hardly find anything with this title: 

https://asianwiki.com/Let's_Get_Married,_Maengkong

It looks like it will have Park Hana. It feels weird if there is no revenge or makjang component with her as actress. 

------

Am really glad that Woori was firm that he was not going to change his whole identity or wipe his past -- he was still Woori and will remain so. He just said it in one line but he has lived a happy and good life as Woori. So while it is painful for Mari, being Woori was not for him. He was loved. While he feels bad about the kidnapper mom, he does not hate or resent her. He was loved. There are no complicated feelings about his past. He had a good adjusted life. 

It would be nice if both Sooji and Woori stop being so kind and be more firm in their interactions with Mari who is pushing for more than she can receive. Pretty much everyone is uncomfortable with these two moving in. Even Sooji and Woori are doing it as a feeling of guilt and not because they want to. It is stressful for them as well and they are not looking forward to it. HS is thinking of leaving permanently to avoid the drama at home. Will Mari care? Probably not. It is always been about her feelings. Why can't she naturally try to develop a relationship with Woori over time instead of trying to clobber him in the head over it. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Lmangla said:

well and they are not looking forward to it. HS is thinking of leaving permanently to avoid the drama at home. Will Mari care? Probably not. It is always been about her feelings. Why can't she naturally try to develop a relationship with Woori over time instead of trying to clobber him in the head over it. 

Only SY understood her because she had gone through it herself. The time when SJ rejected and resented her was very painful for her and all because of what the miserable stepmother had led SJ to believe for twenty years. SY was lucky that SJ had now accepted the truth. With UR, the kidnapper mother took her secret to her grave. The answer she gave Director Han on her deathbed was that UR was not her son. She had a few years to return him, but we were told that she had some mental problem and so should be forgiven. Mari should suck it and accepted that she found her bio son but he was no longer her son. That would be very difficult to someone who went on living when she found out that she was pregnant and married a man she did not love to give him a father. Then losing him and not knowing whether he was dead or alive. Playing a cool, sporting mother is just too difficult for her. Her reaction and saintly SY's are poles apart.

For UR, ignorance is bliss and for MR she wants to start living again. But with her husband and DIL who are still scheming against UR, she won't get it. If NY kept her mouth shut and kept her resentment to herself, SJ and UR would not feel guilty about moving in . As it is, it seemed as if HS  is leaving because of the main couple when he is leaving because he finds out that he is married to a snake. Unfortunately, his lack of brain makes him want to  take her with him. The drama at home @Lmangla is only due to NY's presence in the house. Even before any plans for SJ& UR moving in, she and the father have been hand in glove in creating a poisonous situation which had trapped the weak willed HS.

It may be a healing process, a cathartic action if MR accepts that UR is only HW physically, the kidnapper had stolen her child and had not returned him but she knows he's alive and doing well. That was what she wanted so much in the earlier episodes.

Even if UR did not  move in, I am glad NY doesn't get the room for her meal ticket. She has to listen to the wedding plans and see diamonds heaped on SJ. She gets to wear an apron all day long.

🤣

• Like 2

SJ’s wedding dress is beautiful, a la Kate Middleton’s dress.

I would have chased the stepmother out. Even though DY is nice, he should have stayed home with her. I think SY refused to accept him, DR is in tears in the preview. SY is a super saint if she accepted him, better to lose DR.

The birth father of NY snake has made his appearance. The stepmother will have more screen time, ugh.

Looks like NY is not going to settle for being with HS without the Haedel  first lady title. 

She is in need of a dressing down. MR is the only one who gives it to her straight, but MR does not know anything about their scheming - FIL and DIL.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maribella said:

They brought in NY's birth father BUT they couldn't introduce Ara's birth mother. Did they drop that story all together. I guess SJ was right. The birth mom did abandon the little girl. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, kboramint said:

They brought in NY's birth father BUT they couldn't introduce Ara's birth mother. Did they drop that story all together. I guess SJ was right. The birth mom did abandon the little girl. 

OMgoodness!! 

Do you think they are going to say DY is NY’s real brother? SJ’s father had been suckered all the while? 

:Megalol:

• Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, kboramint said:

When did they bring Na Young’s father???

The private investigator showed up at the wedding looking creepy What is he up to?

Na You looking so evil and crazy? I am wondering if Na Young is going crazy ?

@maribella I wish they do that.  I want Jang Soo his mother get their Karma for hurting SY. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

The private investigator showed up at the wedding looking creepy What is he up to?

Isn’t that NY’s father?  I didn’t know there was a PI. So sad. Mea culpa.

On 3/19/2024 at 11:29 PM, 0ly40 said:

Ahn Hong Jin as Yoon Ja's ex-husband / Na Young's biological father

From the summary, this is the father.

• Wiggle 2

Wasn’t the PI the policeman in charge of the missing HW case? He seems to know something. 

It is going to hit the fan. SY remembers. But he will say he doesn’t remember.
Han is digging his grave deeper and deeper. HS is very much like him, takes the path of least resistance. 

Looks like NY is not accepting HS’ offer, she thinks Han senior can give her more. 

My predictions: DY is not the father’s son, the baby will be stillborn and Director Han quits Haedeul to volunteer where UR was.

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

HS the wimp is going through some angst. Need subs.  Same thing with DY who is so in love with DR.

Both will be cured if they know the truth. NY is the weasel who posted lies about her stepsister who was a doctor while she barely had a decent career. Her mother got pregnant  by SJ’s father while still being married to SY. How’s that for the truth? 
I don’t think too many women would accept the son of the woman who ruined their marriage, especially when he was the result of the adultery. But this is kdrama. 

SJ was so angelic, trying to befriend NY who called her SIL. Maybe not angelic, just  very very dense.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1