[Current Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

13 hours ago, maribella said:

I agree. It must be the family fortune that he had targeted for himself and son.

We will have flashbacks from UR or Han on what had happened that day. 

Though I don’t think Han had handed HW to Jung because he wondered if the kid was HW when he

Spoiler

I think he knew HW was with someone who he abandoned to a long time before he bump into WR/HW at the hospital when fake mom died.  He just didn’t know who that person was that took him.  I think JT may had help for him to seem so shocked about HW’s past and present situation.  Someone else must’ve had done the leg work and informed JT that WR/HW was loved and not in any danger.  I think he was running away from dying mom to cover up what he did to WR/HW prior.  He had every right to talk to the patient so why run away scared.  He may have not WR/HW to remember him and ran away.  I could be wrong but I thinkJT’s pride has been known to be cold and unforgiving in making him do some heinous acts.  He is so abusive towards Mari while knowing that she is right.  We will have to wait and see how it plays out in the end

had a glimpse of HW. When she was dying, he questioned her about him.

20 hours ago, maribella said:

I agree. It must be the family fortune that he had targeted for himself and son.

We will have flashbacks from UR or Han on what had happened that day. 

Spoiler

I don’t think he knew the fake mom directly or the exact location where HW was living.  I think there may be another person who helped him or a connection to this case that hasn’t been introduced yet.  I am sure JT had a separate investigator from MR or his FIL.

Though I don’t think Han had handed HW to Jung because he wondered if the kid was HW when he had a glimpse of HW. When she was dying, he questioned her about him.

• 3 weeks later...

Now director Han is in NY’s greedy grasp. She saw the dna test results and I think she had figured out what he did and found out from her husband why he did it.

She is a very annoying character. Poking her nose into her in laws affairs, bragging to SJ of her new status, I hope she and her FIL aren’t planning to kill UR.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, maribella said:

Now director Han is in NY’s greedy grasp. She saw the dna test results and I think she had figured out what he did and found out from her husband why he did it.

She is a very annoying character. Poking her nose into her in laws affairs, bragging to SJ of her new status, I hope she and her FIL aren’t planning to kill UR.

Hello everyone
I watched with no subs and I am so happy. Happy, Thrilled and Happy 
I believe Jin Tae may not get divorced but Na Young will. She will end up divorce with with a baby or divorced and a miscarriage. Na Young has lost all brownie points because Ma Ri and HS will find out that Na Young threatened Jin Tae with the knowledge that U Ri is Ma Ri’s son. I am so happy that JT is getting his just desert for his arrogance and his interference to keep Hyun Woo from ever reuniting with his mom. I think U Ri will keep his parents together because JT didn’t intentionally lose him but because he didn’t love him enough he forgot his HW was alone in the waiting area while he was working. 
What do you guys think?  Even though Na Young is annoying. She made me so proud @maribella  I was jumping for joy when she threatened Jin Tae. 

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO 

She is the perfect character to progress dramatically.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

@UnniSarah is that laughing woman Kamala Harris? 

I am not sure if NY will split from the Hans. She does not know how to be a decent person. Just be a good wife and DIL but no, the writer continues to make her a weaselly person.

Laughing lady is Essence Atkins  from Half  & Half  @maribella  Check the quote

Spoiler

Well if they don't divorce, I will be very upset. Na Young doesn't deserve to live luxuously. She is selfish just like her mother. All she cares about is her and her baby's future. She will not be happy in living with Soo Kyung when she marries Hyung Woo. Their life will be miserable, the hate cycle will continue in my opinion. For example, NY's mom even admitted  SHE HATES SOO KYUNG AND SEO YOUNG. NY can't live with SK because the moment she sees her, she wants to get rid of her. Because of SK, NY will work very hard and not allow HW to become a part of the family.  Once Hyung Woo goes back to his family, as the eldest son, he will have to move in with his mom. Make his family whole, especially help HS and his mom to bond and heal. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Once Hyung Woo goes back to his family, as the eldest son, he will have to move in with his mom. Make his family whole, especially help HS and his mom to bond and heal. 

I don’t understand this kind of family set up. One must be upper class Korean, perhaps. 
NY and her mother have not paid for breaking SY’s family. SJ is stupid to be paying for her father’s 300k loan. Partly perhaps, but taking a loan the minute she returned to work?

• Like 1

What is with Woo Ri wearing sweaters in the summer?

amd a bigger, what is with NY saying SJ meddled in her life? It was the other way around!

and Dr Han, the Villain was simultaneously impressed and horrified at NY’s plotting. That was amusing.

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, tulip06 said:

What is with Woo Ri wearing sweaters in the summer?

amd a bigger, what is with NY saying SJ meddled in her life? It was the other way around!

and Dr Han, the Villain was simultaneously impressed and horrified at NY’s plotting. That was amusing.

I did not understand why he was horrified at NY’s plan.  

I really hope nothing happens to Ma Ri once she gets the result. If the result is negative, and she ends up in the hospital. It will be Dr Han’s fault because he as an adult knows right from wrong. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I really hope nothing happens to Ma Ri once she gets the result. If the result is negative, and she ends up in the hospital. It will be Dr Han’s fault because he as an adult knows right from wrong. 

In the office, Ma Ri told Hyun Sung that she has to rush home to collect a courier that is coming for her.  We know that she is expecting some items from Seon Young for DNA testing.  What I am flabbergasted about is, Ma Ri has gone to Seon Young restaurant before, so why in the world would Seon Young need to send the items to Ma Ri by courier to her home?  Why can't she just wait for Ma Ri to come to her restaurant to pick-up the items??  I feel this is just the writer's easy way out of making it possible for Na Young to switch the items.  And I believed since Na Young is always at home and is always the suspicious type, she will definately open the envelope to check, then sabotage by switching the items so that Ma Ri will not get a positive match of Woo Ri's and her DNA.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, renaoh said:

since Na Young is always at home and is always the suspicious type, she will definately open the envelope to check, then sabotage by switching the items so that Ma Ri will not get a positive match of Woo Ri

Of course, she will switch it. The envelop did not even look sealed. The husband is giving Mari medication and I shan’t be surprised if it’s psychotropic. 

That whole family plus her vulgar mother should be imprisoned for 10 years at least.

SJ seemed like she’s on to something. 
When is it going to be revealed??? It’s really annoying. The whole storyline is hinged on UR’s identity now. So the writer is prolongggging it.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 8/15/2024 at 7:26 AM, UnniSarah said:

I did not understand why he was horrified at NY’s plan.  

His reactions are really interesting to watch because he is not sure what he wants. He does not want Woori's identity to be revealed as of yet but at the same time, he is uncomfortable with hiding the truth. His agenda is not as clear cut as NaYoung and so their interactions are going to be so much on tenterhooks. They aren't on the same team.

HS also said that Mari has done this before and the family has faced many such disappointments. So he knows that she will collapse when the test results come back negative but the father and son are already prepared for it. So some interesting reactions there.

Also, don't think Woori would be thrilled to find out the truth either. Restaurant mom said he was quite devoted to his hospital mom and so it will break his heart to find out that she took him. 

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

HS also said that Mari has done this before and the family has faced many such disappointments. So he knows that she will collapse when the test results com

There were few flashbacks of the mother’s ‘ irrational behaviour ‘ so looking at how the two treated MR, I would say they were  unsupportive of her and ignored her pain. HS claimed he was walking on shells and his father was  under great stress. MR was very rational and calm in all the episodes. Even SJ and UR who saw how the father-son reacted to them being in the old nursery commented that the father-son duo were not being understanding of MR’s feelings.  

lf that was the worst that she had been in 30 years - as Han told SY- she couldn’t have been hysterical, thus needing an asylum stay.

Director Han had something terrible to hide. Maybe he caused the FIL’s death? 

I hope NY’s pregnancy was a fake and she’s looking for a baby to kidnap. ☺️

• Like 1