[Current Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

Director Han is acting awfully suspicious. He did not say anything about Uri being the son of Jung, cancer patient. 
I wonder if SY knows that UR was Jung’s ‘adopted’ son. She referred to Jung as UR’s birth mother.

I am afraid NY is going to be up to no good and prevents UR from being united  with his mother, just like what her mother did to SJ and SY.

I was hoping UR remembers his room. He did find it familiar, I think.

Director Han and NY are going to redecorate that room for the coming little Han. I hope she loses it and will have to continue her sneaky ways to be the Han DIL.

• Like 3

JT ‘s secret will be revealed soon. Poor HS will be in pain. SY expressing her disgust towards him because he hurt his wife and continues to hurt her.  Sadly his father won’t know how to comfort him because he is a rational person. HS is the type of person who expresses his emotion and lash out. 

P. S  Has anyone watched Red Shoes Han Jin Tae aka Sunwoo Jae Duk also played a villain in Red Shoes. In Red Shoes he was Hyeok Sang, he tried to kill his biological daughter multiple times to protect his wife. It was toward the end of the drama he found out Kim Gemma was his daughter with present wife.  I wonder,  if having to face the fact that HW was in fact his biological son will make him repent his evil heart. 

23 minutes ago, kboramint said:

It seems like Dr. Han knows U Ri is Mari's son, but has no intention of letting them reunite. 

What a monster? He is just like Yun Ja.  I bet you NY and JT will work together to keep HW from ever coming back to the Han Family. 

4 hours ago, maribella said:

I wonder if SY knows that UR was Jung’s ‘adopted’ son. She referred to Jung as UR’s birth mother.

She does not know @maribella She think HW was Jung's son, all this time. Even HW considered her his bio mom. Remember when he introduced Do Ri.  He said my biological sister. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I wonder,  if having to face the fact that HW was in fact his biological son will make him repent his evil heart. 

Was HW his son? He didn’t know. Some doctor.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maribella said:

don't think he is. mari's dad accused doctor han of being negligent on purpose because hyun woo was not his son. mari also said something similar. so he seems to be the stepdad. am curious to see what his reasonings are because he is not like mistress mom who was just plain greedy and therefore lied to keep sooji and restuarant mom apart. instead, his motivations seem to be different but it is hard to tell why he is hesitant for woori and mari to possibly know. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

it is hard to tell why he is hesitant for woori and mari to possibly know. 

He is against them reuniting. I think in this episode he tried to transfer UR to another location.

NY is hovering everywhere in the house, MR wanted them in the house and now both husband and wife can’t get any privacy. 

Anyway where is the cook? NY didn’t do any housework before, how does she know how to cook? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maribella said:

He is against them reuniting. I think in this episode he tried to transfer UR to another location.

NY is hovering everywhere in the house, MR wanted them in the house and now both husband and wife can’t get any privacy. 

Anyway where is the cook? She didn’t do any housework before, how does she know how to cook? 

probably using the cookbook? hahahaha... think she just heats up the dishes that the cook has already made and put in fridge. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

curious to see what his reasonings are because he is not like mistress mom who was just plain

He’s probably as greedy, but has more class than NY’s mother. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

don't think he is. mari's dad accused doctor han of being negligent on purpose because hyun woo was not his son. mari also said something similar. so he seems to be the stepdad. am curious to see what his reasonings are because he is not like mistress mom who was just plain greedy and therefore lied to keep sooji and restuarant mom apart. instead, his motivations seem to be different but it is hard to tell why he is hesitant for woori and mari to possibly know. 

To be honest  @Lmangla  I am quite confused with Dr Han's character. As the drama progresses, I am starting to hate him when I still don't know what is Dr Han's end game.  From the beginning,  this man wanted a divorce. He was so determined to divorce his wife because she was cold to him. It is starting to look like he deserves to be treated coldly. Ever since HW has been brought up, he has become a changed man. He is working hard to separate mother and son.  I can't wait for the reason to come out. 

7 hours ago, maribella said:

Sorry for the confusion, @maribella  For now HW is not Dr Han's child. I thought maybe the only thing, to make him repent is for  him to be HW biological Dad and make him regret everything he has done to his wife. <- - -  This kind of scenario reminded me of  Red Shoes Please read  BOX.

Spoiler

P. S  Has anyone watched Red Shoes Han Jin Tae aka Sunwoo Jae Duk also played a villain in Red Shoes. In Red Shoes he was Hyeok Sang, he tried to kill his biological daughter multiple times to protect his wife. It was toward the end of the drama he found out Kim Gemma was his daughter with present wife.  I wonder,  if having to face the fact that HW was in fact his biological son will make him repent his evil heart. 

I was hoping for the same outcome because Dr Han is so ARROGANT.  In today's episode he was so arrogant when he overheard the grieving parent yelling for him. It appears Dr Han is not a great doctor. He has no respect for people who are in pain. He doesn't ever appear to remember this guy. He also did not appear to grateful at HW ( I will be calling U Ri that from now on) for saving his life. I really did not want to hate DR Han. 

NY's is becoming more daring. Going into any room she wants to without knocking. We must remember NY's mom is also fueling her delusion and reminding her of her status and that she has to protect it. Yun Ja and NY has spent their lives taking advantage of people, I am so afraid that they will never truly suffer or repent because Jang Soo is always there and will never abandon them. 

• Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

NY's is becoming more daring. Going into any room she wants to without knocking. We must remember NY's mom is also fueling her delusion and reminding her of her status and that she has to protect it. Yun Ja and NY has spent their lives taking advantage of people, I am so afraid that they will never truly suffer or repent because Jang Soo is always there and will never abandon them. 

She and her mother want a good life the non-working way. So both did the pregnant trick. In the other show, with NY actress on booty calls, the guy didn’t care she was pregnant. It would be more pragmatic for HS to be responsible by giving her money than marrying her. Now he is tying a rope around his neck. It would be ok if she is less desperate and does not stick her nose into everything. But then she’s villain number one, and probably will become number two now we see what director Han is like.

MR should just divorce him. Did she refuse? I don’t understand this one sided relationship. Then they have an excuse to cheat. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maribella said:

MR should just divorce him. Did she refuse? I don’t understand this one sided relationship. Then they have an excuse to cheat. 

@maribella 

That's why I'm frustrated. There was no mention of an affair, Ma Ri's first love, or anything else. It was only stated that HW isn't Dr. Han's child. I wish the writer had given us some clues about how Ma Ri and Dr. Han met, how they fell in love, and why they got married. I don't think Ma Ri needed to get married just because she was pregnant. She was wealthy and could have easily fabricated a story about her pregnancy.

9 hours ago, maribella said:

Anyway where is the cook? NY didn’t do any housework before, how does she know how to cook? 

Using Grab Delivery or her mother stealing food from Grandma's fridge and sending it over to her house.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

It's like the writer is trying to throw Doctor Han's character  under the bus for more drama and to offset the backlash when NY eventually gets caught but wants to justify her never having to pay any cost, plus, NY needs blackmail material.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

😱!!!!<br>Did you guys see the Nursery. It looks so awful. lol lol <br>Na Young really does not have any fashion sense. <br>I hate that MaRi will smack her son because her smacking him will only make it appear she is crazy. <br>Good thing is , Since HW is getting flashbacks he may get his memory before she is institutionalized. <br>What does everyone think?🤔

35 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

😱!!!!<br>Did you guys see the Nursery. It looks so awful. lol lol <br>Na Young really does not have any fashion sense. <br>I hate that MaRi will smack her son because her smacking him will only make it appear she is crazy. <br>Good thing is , Since HW is getting flashbacks he may get his memory before she is institutionalized. <br>What does everyone think?🤔

She should file her divorce papers double quick. If Han and co. sent her to an asylum, her lawyer could use that to fight her detention. Malicious intent.

• Wiggle 1

22 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

To be honest  @Lmangla  I am quite confused with Dr Han's character. As the drama progresses, I am starting to hate him when I still don't know what is Dr Han's end game.  From the beginning,  this man wanted a divorce. He was so determined to divorce his wife because she was cold to him. It is starting to look like he deserves to be treated coldly. Ever since HW has been brought up, he has become a changed man. He is working hard to separate mother and son.  I can't wait for the reason to come out. 

Am still on the fence because I don't think it is as straightforward.

A few weeks back, I was reading a post on Reddit where someone was sharing about how they had no interest to meet their biological parents whereas her sibling did. It was interesting to read the comments because not all adoptive children want to meet their parents. Similarly, not all bio parents want to meet the children they gave up for adoption. The reasons are complex.

In this drama, we have a family where they all walked on eggshells and everything was centered on Mari's grief. Dr Han had a bad marriage and he was willing to give up his status and position as head of the hospital. He was willing to nuke 30 years of career because he was feeling that suffocated. So it is a pretty bold move on his part to say that he wanted a divorce because there was a lot he was giving up. However, with HS and Nayoung getting baby, there was hope that this family could finally mend.

Now, the arrival of Woori would most possibly splinter the family and whether they can recover is a difficult question.  There are too many hurts beneath the surface that it might break apart the family for good.

In the preview, we see HS expressing his feelings and yet again, Mari dismisses him. Her feelings matter more than her husband and son. She is blind to how much she has hurt HS and Dr Han. So when Woori re-enters their life, she will cut these two men off. So him not telling or feeling this is a dilemna might have to do with Dr Han feeling conflicted on whether this is really good to know or not, whether the family will survive as unit or not.

22 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

It appears Dr Han is not a great doctor. He has no respect for people who are in pain. He doesn't ever appear to remember this guy. He also did not appear to grateful at HW ( I will be calling U Ri that from now on) for saving his life.

A busy hospital will see hundreds of patients in a day. There are multiple surgeries happening across several departments. As head of the hospital, he is more in charge of the administration and is not going to be aware of every patient that gets operated on.

Also, the secretary said it was post operative complications which means the patient is not responding well to treatment. It does not mean the hospital or the surgeons are at fault even if the family feels that way.

Especially when it comes to violence against doctors, many in the medical fraternity feel it is extremely unfair for them to be blamed when many things are not in their control. In one strike in my place, the doctors yelled, "we are not God! we are only human" 

Doctors as a profession, you need to have a certain distance when it comes to processing the situation. They cannot afford to get emotionally involved because there are hundreds of patients they see over a week. Not all will have a good outcome.

So over time, anyone who works in a hospital tend to have a certain coldness and matter of fact attitude towards health, pain and death -- it does not mean they don't care but it is just their way of processing, compartmentalizing and dealing with the situation. 

Dr Han did not blame the patient and neither did he accuse the father of anything. Instead, he was just processing and trying to understand the situation. Dr Han was just acting as a typical real life doctor -- as opposed to the weird emotional ones we see on TV. 

• Insightful 2

@Lmangla  Your perspective for each character and their profession is profound and makes a lot of sense. I do believe Ma Ri  has a lot to make up for. But I can't help but blame JT for her pain. Both are adults, who chose not to communicate because I believe Ma Ri blamed him.  I too blame him for HW's disappearance.  He did not lose him on purpose, but his choice for saving lives over making sure his son is safe says a lot about his character. If that was HS, I believe he would have put HS first. His sincerity towards her son was not wholesome. If it was his grief of losing HS would have been the same.  I agree we need the full picture on Ma Ri and JT's marriage.  I am dying to know what is JT's endgame. 

Have you noticed he has already laid the ground work, to send her to be hospitalized?  Isn't that a bit extreme?  Jutst to keep them apart. It just doesn't make sense at all. I hope Writenim gives us more info on why JT is doing this.

• Wiggle 2