Writer: Dalggonyak (webcomic), Choi Soo-Yi

Network: TVING

Episodes: 10

Release Date: February 29th, 2024

Runtime: Thursdays

Genre: Youth, Thriller, Suspense

Language: Korean

STORY

Sung Soo-Ji is transferred to Baekyeon Girls' High School in Seoul. She begins classes there in grade 2 class 5. On her first day at her new school, she notices her class being generally peaceful, but also a bit weird. She has to participate in a strange vote called the Pyramid Game, where the students in grade 2 class 5 participate. The game is held once a month and it is like a popularity vote, but the student who gets the lowest number of votes gets an "F" and becomes the target of school violence. Sung Soo-Ji gets zero number of votes and becomes the next target. She is bullied by her classmates and nobody seems to care about that in her class. Sung Soo-Ji tries to get out of her predicament and also tries end the Pyramid Game at her school.

• Where's My Oppa? 1

Ran across this drama this weekend and just finished bingeing the first 4 episodes - OMG this drama is incredible

( I was honestly surprised to see there wasn't already a thread for this so I created one )

This drama is D-A-R-K

The protagonist is is such a grey character, it leaves you wondering how easily she could slip into becoming a villain in her own right.

The villain is horrifying - and again OMG, so well acted - is she just playing a part for her parents designs, or is she controlling it all?

What stands out beyond the leads, are the host of secondary characters, almost all of whom I've never seen before, all doing incredible jobs. 

While this drama does require the suspension of disbelief, that things could go on unhindered in a high school, it is so well done, you almost don't realize it.

Is anyone else watching?

• Like 1

• partyon changed the title to [Drama 2024] Pyramid Game - 피라미드 게임
On 3/3/2024 at 11:23 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

TVING DRAMA

PYRAMID GAME

Pyramid_Game-p1.jpg

PROFILE:

Drama: Pyramid Game

Hangul피라미드 게임

Director: Park So-Yeon

Writer: Dalggonyak (webcomic), Choi Soo-Yi

Network: TVING

Episodes: 10

Release Date: February 29th, 2024

Runtime: Thursdays

Genre: Youth, Thriller, Suspense

Language: Korean

STORY

Sung Soo-Ji is transferred to Baekyeon Girls' High School in Seoul. She begins classes there in grade 2 class 5. On her first day at her new school, she notices her class being generally peaceful, but also a bit weird. She has to participate in a strange vote called the Pyramid Game, where the students in grade 2 class 5 participate. The game is held once a month and it is like a popularity vote, but the student who gets the lowest number of votes gets an "F" and becomes the target of school violence. Sung Soo-Ji gets zero number of votes and becomes the next target. She is bullied by her classmates and nobody seems to care about that in her class. Sung Soo-Ji tries to get out of her predicament and also tries end the Pyramid Game at her school.

So far, I love it. It is one of my favorite dramas. And in term studies, my favorite website is https://domypaper.com/reviews Domypaper because I use their writing service to help me with things like easy assignments and many other things. The best way to trust anyone is through the reviews of others, and I also started using them after reading so many good comments. You can also visit them to learn more about them.

So far, I love it. It is one of my favorites drama.

Edit: Waiting for the more updates ❤️

Edited by RoseJohnson