[Drama 2024] The Auditors, 감사합니다

larus

Spoiler

Lee Jung Ha Dishes On His Character In Upcoming Drama

Lee Jung Ha Dishes On His Character In Upcoming Drama "The Auditors"

tvN’s upcoming drama “The Auditors” has released a sneak peek of Lee Jung Ha’s character!

“The Auditors” is a new drama starring Shin Ha Kyun as Shin Cha Il, a tough and level-headed audit team leader who values rational thinking over emotion. Lee Jung Ha will star as Gu Han Soo, an emotional new hire who is Shin Cha Il’s polar opposite in many ways.

The drama is piquing interest by detailing Lee Jung Ha’s preparation for his role as rookie team member Gu Han Soo, covering character development and key plot points.

Lee Jung Ha shared his initial thoughts, stating, “The strong storyline is captivating, and I enjoyed the episodic unfolding of events.” He described Gu Han Soo’s character with sincerity, faith, and growth as focal points, adding, “I’m eager to see how Gu Han Soo will evolve.”

lee-jung-ha-the-auditors-1.jpg

He continued, “Gu Han Soo believes in people sincerely and may appear somewhat emotional, but as he resolves incidents, he grows and becomes more reliable. I hope you can see how warmhearted he is.”

Furthermore, focusing on key acting points, he emphasized, “In the early stages of the drama, if auditing was merely a stepping stone for Han Soo, after meeting Team Leader Shin Cha Il, he builds trust while navigating through incidents, and his perspective on auditing also evolves.” He added, “I aimed to convey the depth of the approach to auditing.”

the-auditors-lee-jung-ha.jpg

He also teased a significant transformation, mentioning, “Portraying Han Soo marks my first time playing someone in their late twenties, so I focused on perfecting the speech pattern.” He particularly worked on speaking naturally and grasping the meaning behind lines delivered in the tone that should be used with superiors, which initially felt awkward. This dedication raises curiosity about the character Gu Han Soo, which Lee Jung Ha is shaping through his commitment.

Finally, Lee Jung Ha highlighted the synergy between Team Leader Shin Cha Il and rookie team member Gu Han Soo as a key aspect of “The Auditors.” He noted, “The contrast between Shin Cha Il’s cool, composed demeanor and Gu Han Soo’s warm, emotional nature and how they slowly grow alike while tackling cases is intriguing.” He continued, “I hope viewers will enjoy the genuine gratitude and the chemistry between these characters as they unravel incidents.”

lee-jung-ha-the-auditors-still.jpg

“The Auditors” is set to premiere on July 6 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1670887wpp/lee-jung-ha-dishes-on-his-character-in-upcoming-drama-the-auditors

by Lily Alice, June 28, 2024

Actor Jin Goo comments on his dramatic transformation for his role tvN's The Auditors.

The Auditors is centered around the audit team of JU Construction, where corruption runs rampant. The K-drama follows Shin Cha Il (Shin Ha Kyun), the new leader of JU Construction's audit team who has come to clean out the "rats", eating away at the company, and Gu Han Soo (Lee Jung Ha), known for his kindness and warm-hearted demeanor.  

In the K-drama, actor Jin Goo takes on the role of Hwang Dae Woong, the vice president of JU Construction, and the youngest son of the company's founder.

The actor stated, "As filming progresses, I feel like I'm breathing life into the character of Hwang Dae Woong, and it feels like an even more lovely drama." Elaborating about his character he said, "He may seem arrogant on the outside, but he has a painful past, which makes them seem more human and emotional. This is what drew me to the character even more."

eYx1Nq_2f.png

Jin Goo also described Hwang Dae Woong as "a person with perseverance who has navigated through rough paths to protect and lead people with his charisma," emphasizing that this kind of tenacity is the secret to his charisma that dominates the executives and employees of JU Construction.

In particular, after Hwang Dae Woong's stills were unveiled, many commented about the actor's long hair. Jin Goo explained that this hairstyle was "decided upon after long discussions with director Kwon Young Il to showcase the character's distinctiveness." He added, "The long hair and unbuttoned shirt are meant to give the character a free-spirited look, not confined to the [strictness and formality of] office, and to express the flexible charisma that is essential at construction sites where even a small mistake can lead to a major accident."

QJlbkW_2f.png

4ejE7Z_2f.png

Jin Goo said, concluding, "For those who feel frustrated and bitter while watching news of corruption and embezzlement, I believe the JU Construction audit team in The Auditors will serve as a refreshing antidote," highlighting the drama's appeal as viewers anticipate its premiere.

The Auditors will premiere on July 6. The K-drama will be available to stream on Viki. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/jin-goo-dishes-on-the-reason-behind-his-dramatic-transformation-in-the-auditors

• Like 1

Jin Goo Is A Free-Spirited Vice President At A Construction Firm In Upcoming Drama "The Auditors"

Jun 28, 2024
by J Lee

tvN’s upcoming drama “The Auditors” has unveiled a set of new stills featuring Jin Goo!

“The Auditors” is a new drama starring Shin Ha Kyun as Shin Cha Il, a tough and level-headed audit team leader who values rational thinking over emotion. Lee Jung Ha will star as Gu Han Soo, an emotional new hire who is Shin Cha Il’s polar opposite in many ways.

Jin Goo portrays Hwang Dae Woong, the rebellious youngest son of the founder of JU Construction. He’s skilled at defiance and sees mischief as a pastime. Unlike his siblings, who started in executive roles, Hwang Dae Woong began as a rookie employee and quickly rose to become vice president, earning a reputation for rapid promotion.

The newly released stills showcase Jin Goo’s radical transformation for the role, featuring long, disheveled hair and an unbuttoned shirt. In one image, he exudes a solitary aura while seated on a bench outdoors, deep in thought and casually holding a bag of chips. Another photo captures him in the office, side-glancing with a dissatisfied expression on his face, hinting at his inner turmoil.

the-auditors1-1.jpg

the-auditors2.jpg

Reflecting on his character’s styling, Jin Goo explained, “These are deliberate choices made after long discussions with the director Kwon Young Il to emphasize the character’s unique traits.” He added, “The disheveled hair and unbuttoned shirt highlight his free-spirited nature, which extends beyond the office environment, and his flexible charisma, which is crucial at a construction site where small errors can lead to huge accidents.”

Jin Goo also shared his thoughts on the character’s complexity, stating, “Despite appearing arrogant and willing to do anything [to achieve his goals], he carries deep-seated pain from his past, making him a down-to-earth character with emotional depth. These contrasting charms are what I find appealing.”

Looking ahead to the drama’s premiere, the actor teased viewers, saying, “Amidst headlines dominated by corruption and embezzlement that leave us feeling frustrated and bitter, the audit team of JU Construction will provide moments of high satisfaction.”

the-auditors-11.jpg

“The Auditors” will premiere on July 6 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1671289wpp/jin-goo-is-a-free-spirited-vice-president-at-a-construction-firm-in-upcoming-drama-the-auditors

• Like 1

Spoiler

Shin Ha Kyun And Lee Jung Ha Praise Each Other And Talk About Their Synergy In

Shin Ha Kyun And Lee Jung Ha Praise Each Other And Talk About Their Synergy In "The Auditors"

Shin Ha Kyun and Lee Jung Ha joined Allure Korea for an interview and pictorial!

On June 26, Allure Korea released a new pictorial featuring Shin Ha Kyun and Lee Jung Ha, who star together in the upcoming drama “The Auditors.”

Reflecting on the pictorial’s concept, a staycation with a senior co-worker, Shin Ha Kyun commented, “How horrible that sounds. Going on a staycation with a senior co-worker? I can’t understand that because I never use the same room even with my manager.”

shin1.jpg

Spoiler

shin-ha-kyun-lee-jung-ha-1.jpg

Elucidating on the question about what kind of fellow actor Lee Jung Ha is, Shin Ha Kyun responded, “Jung Ha is kind, genuine, and works really hard. Since we met as fellow actors, we are in equal positions. I have my role, and he has his. I share my thoughts when he asks them, but ultimately, acting is something you learn on your own rather than being taught by someone else. I just guide him.”

Spoiler

shin2.jpg

shin4.jpg

Ruminating about the time since winning Best New Actor at the 60th Baeksang Arts Awards, Lee Jung Ha expressed his gratitude that he has been able to experience working in various fields since then and that his social skills have improved by it. Comparing to when he debuted, Lee Jung Ha explained, “I realized that I am shyer than I thought. I didn’t know this before because I hadn’t had many opportunities to stand in front of large groups. I’m trying to be more confident. I also want to change my disorganized speech. My ambitions are growing.”

Spoiler

shin6.jpg

jung1.jpg

Lee Jung Ha expressed his admiration toward Shin Ha Kyun’s sense of humor and professionalism, sharing, “He makes us laugh to lighten the mood when the shoots gets long. Even then, he does it as that character, which is so cool.” At the same time, Lee Jung Ha described Shin Ha Kyun as a great teacher and mentor who he can always reach out to whenever he is doubtful about his acting. Lee Jung Ha added, “No matter what opinions I offer, Shin Ha Kyun always suggests ways to approach it.”

shin5.jpg

Spoiler

shin56jpg.jpeg

lee-jung-ha-shin-ha-kyun-2.jpg

lee-jung-ha-shin-ha-kyun-3.jpg

The full interview and pictorial will be available in the July issue of Allure Korea magazine. Shin Ha Kyun and Lee Jung Ha’s “The Auditors” will premiere on July 6 at 9:20 p.m. KST and be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1671319wpp/shin-ha-kyun-and-lee-jung-ha-praise-each-other-and-talk-about-their-synergy-in-the-auditors

20240701073832_the-auditors.jpg?s=900x60

Jo Aram Talks About Her Character In Upcoming Drama “The Auditors”

Jul 01, 2024
by E Ezeji

Actress Jo Aram has talked about her upcoming drama “The Auditors”!

“The Auditors” is a new drama starring Shin Ha Kyun as Shin Cha Il, a tough and level-headed audit team leader who values rational thinking over emotion. Lee Jung Ha will star as Gu Han Soo, an emotional new hire who is Shin Cha Il’s polar opposite in many ways.

Jo Aram plays Yoon Seo Jin, a rational new employee on JU Construction’s audit team. Known for her keen intellect, striking appearance, and self-assured demeanor, Yoon Seo Jin takes pride in her precise and efficient work. While she excels professionally, she maintains a guarded demeanor, keeping her emotions in check not only with her main motivator Gu Han Soo but also with her fellow team members.

Jo Aram expressed her initial impression of the project, stating, “I was drawn to the unique narrative of an audit team in a construction company.” She continued, “When I first saw the character of Yoon Seo Jin, she seemed cold on the surface, but I felt she was someone with depth and a lot of determination underneath. I was fascinated by those aspects, so I wanted to express this character well.”

Describing the character Yoon Seo Jin with three keywords—precise, tsundere (cold outward behavior while actually warm and caring), and persistent—Jo Aram explained, “Seo Jin is someone who is perfect at her job and is careful not to reveal her true feelings to others. She is quick-witted and makes rational judgments rather than emotional ones. She faces difficulties and trials courageously, persistently tackling them without giving up.”the-auditors-2.jpg

Regarding how she prepared for a meticulous character like Yoon Seo Jin, Jo Aram revealed, “Since Seo Jin works on the audit team that is a professional department, I looked up a lot of related books to learn about accounting and audit theories. As it is the role of a rookie employee, I focused on understanding how things work within the company and the tasks typically handled by new employees.”

On how she portrayed the emotional journey of Yoon Seo Jin, who gradually becomes confused about her work life due to the audit team leader Shin Cha Il, Jo Aram shared, “I put a lot of effort into researching the details and facial expressions to naturally portray the subtle changes in her emotions.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1671777wpp/jo-aram-talks-about-her-character-in-upcoming-drama-the-auditors

• Like 1

Watch: Shin Ha Kyun And His Audit Team Clash With Jin Goo In “The Auditors”

Watch: Shin Ha Kyun And His Audit Team Clash With Jin Goo In “The Auditors”

Upcoming drama “The Auditors” has released a highlight teaser!

“The Auditors” is a new drama starring Shin Ha Kyun as Shin Cha Il, a tough and level-headed audit team leader who values rational thinking over emotion. Lee Jung Ha will star as Gu Han Soo, an emotional new hire who is Shin Cha Il’s polar opposite in many ways.

The released highlight teaser not only hints at the rampant corruption within JU Construction but also showcases the conflicting interests between characters. The teaser captures the changes that begin with the arrival of Shin Cha Il as the new head of JU Construction’s audit team. Shin Cha Il’s thorough audits, in which he uses any means necessary to punish those who abuse trust, stir up a huge storm within the company.

Gu Han Soo, who chose the audit team as a stepping stone to transfer to the Florida branch, starts to dream of becoming like Shin Cha Il while working with him. The teaser also shows rookie audit team member Yoon Seo Jin (Jo Aram) performing her duties impeccably and growing into a true audit team member.

On the other hand, Vice President Hwang Dae Woong (Jin Goo), whose goals are thwarted by Shin Cha Il’s arrival, constantly clashes with him.

In addition to Hwang Dae Woong, who has declared an all-out war on the audit team, the teaser also shows other employees of JU Construction who do not look kindly on the audit team. Their fierce resistance, which includes refusing to cooperate with the audit team’s requests and declining interviews, hints at the challenges that Shin Cha Il and the audit team will face. It remains to be seen whether Shin Cha Il and the audit team can thoroughly clean up the corruption within JU Construction, which is plagued by money laundering, crane accidents, and other frequent incidents.

Watch the teaser below!

https://www.facebook.com/tvNDrama/videos/975809534091926/?ref=embed_video&t=0

https://www.soompi.com/article/1672553wpp/watch-shin-ha-kyun-and-his-audit-team-clash-with-jin-goo-in-the-auditors

Watch: Shin Ha Kyun Is A Hard-Hearted Audit Team Leader Who Shows No Leniency In

Watch: Shin Ha Kyun Is A Hard-Hearted Audit Team Leader Who Shows No Leniency In "The Auditors" Teaser

Upcoming drama “The Auditors” has released a special preview video, offering a sneak peek into Shin Ha Kyun’s character and the first two episodes!

“The Auditors” is a new drama starring Shin Ha Kyun as Shin Cha Il, a tough and level-headed audit team leader who values rational thinking over emotion. Lee Jung Ha will star as Gu Han Soo, an emotional new hire who is Shin Cha Il’s polar opposite in many ways.

In the newly released preview, Shin Cha Il confronts the head of the finance department, an embezzler who diverted 20 million won (approximately $14,484) into a fake company account for personal use. Despite the embezzler’s plea that the money was used for medical expenses and later returned, Cha Il remains relentless, pressing him, “So you admit to embezzlement?”

As the teaser unfolds, Shin Cha Il’s cold and cynical demeanor becomes even more apparent. He gives the embezzler an ultimatum: leave the company or face legal action, showing no sympathy even when the finance head shows a photo of his daughter in a desperate plea for leniency. Shin Cha Il remarks coldly, “Wasn’t 20 million won just a rehearsal [for a bigger scheme]?”

Watch the full preview below!

https://www.facebook.com/tvNDrama/videos/501579195873637/?ref=embed_video&t=0

“The Auditors” premieres on July 6 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1672757wpp/watch-shin-ha-kyun-is-a-hard-hearted-audit-team-leader-who-shows-no-leniency-in-the-auditors-teaser

Spoiler

3 Points To Anticipate In Upcoming Drama

3 Points To Anticipate In Upcoming Drama "The Auditors"

https://www.soompi.com/article/1672957wpp/3-points-to-anticipate-in-upcoming-drama-the-auditors

Spoiler

Shin Ha Kyun Makes Everyone Nervous On His First Day At Work In

Shin Ha Kyun Makes Everyone Nervous On His First Day At Work In "The Auditors"

tvN’s upcoming drama “The Auditors” has shared a sneak peek of the tense first meeting between Shin Ha Kyun and his team!

“The Auditors” is a new drama starring Shin Ha Kyun as Shin Cha Il, a tough and level-headed audit team leader who values rational thinking over emotion. Lee Jung Ha will star as Gu Han Soo, an emotional and free-spirited new hire who is Shin Cha Il’s polar opposite in many ways.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Shin Cha Il arrives for his first day at work at JU Construction, a company where corruption runs rampant. A living legend in the industry, Shin Cha Il is famous for his exceptional ability to sniff out corruption and turn the culprits over to the police.

After being personally recruited by Hwang Se Woong (Jung Moon Sung), the new head of the company, Shin Cha Il boldly saunters into the audit team’s office in a sleek suit and tie. Then, before he’s even exchanged greetings or introductions with anyone in the office, he immediately starts looking over various documents and papers—leaving team members Gu Han Soo, Yeom Kyung Seok (Hong In), and Moon Sang Ho (Oh Hee Joon) visibly unsettled.

Shin-Ha-Kyun.jpegShin-Ha-Kyun-2.jpeg

Spoiler

The-Auditors.jpeg

Lee-Jung-Ha.jpeg

To find out whether Shin Cha Il will be able to get along with his new team, tune in to the premiere of “The Auditors” on July 6 at 9:20 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1673013wpp/shin-ha-kyun-makes-everyone-nervous-on-his-first-day-at-work-in-the-auditors

Here are the ratings for Episode 1! :).

20240707002813_The-Auditors-Connection.j

"The Auditors" Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As "Connection" Ends On All-Time High

tvN’s “The Auditors” is off to a promising start!

On July 6, the new drama starring Shin Ha Kyun and Lee Jung Ha premiered at the top of its time slot. According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of “The Auditors” scored an average nationwide rating of 3.5 percent, taking first place in its time slot across all cable channels.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1673052wpp/the-auditors-premieres-to-no-1-ratings-as-connection-ends-on-all-time-high

• Like 1

Spoiler

Shin Ha Kyun Declares War On Jin Goo In

Shin Ha Kyun Declares War On Jin Goo In "The Auditors"

Get ready for a fierce conflict between Shin Ha Kyun and Jin Goo in tvN’s “The Auditors”!

“The Auditors” is a new drama starring Shin Ha Kyun as Shin Cha Il, a tough and level-headed audit team leader who values rational thinking over emotion. Lee Jung Ha stars as Gu Han Soo, an emotional and free-spirited new hire who is Shin Cha Il’s polar opposite in many ways.

On the first episode of “The Auditors,” as soon as Shin Cha Il was hired as the new audit team leader at JU Construction, he immediately began investigating the tower crane accident from the company’s construction site. The episode ended with a tense first meeting between Shin Cha Il and Hwang Dae Woong (Jin Goo), the vice president of JU Construction.

As Hwang Dae Woong signed off on the tower crane accident being designated the result of a natural disaster, if it turns out there was any corruption involved in the accident, he will inevitably be implicated. Accordingly, when Shin Cha Il sets out to uncover the truth behind the accident, Hwang Dae Woong attempts to stop him and cover up the incident.

However, Shin Cha Il isn’t intimidated by Hwang Dae Woong in the slightest, and he chooses to boldly move forward with his investigations. In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming second episode, Shin Cha Il meets with JU Construction president Hwang Se Woong (Jung Moon Sung), a visibly displeased Hwang Dae Woong, and Seo Gil Pyo (Kim Hong Pa) to discuss his findings.

Shin-Ha-Kyun-1.jpegThe-Auditors-1.jpegJin-Goo.jpeg

Spoiler

Shin-Ha-Kyun-2-1.jpeg

To find out whether Shin Cha Il will be able to get to the bottom of this incident, catch the next episode of “The Auditors” on July 7 at 9:20 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1673074wpp/shin-ha-kyun-declares-war-on-jin-goo-in-the-auditors

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 2! :).

20240707233424_Miss-Night-and-Day-The-Au

"Miss Night And Day" Wraps Up 1st Half On Its Highest Ratings Yet + "The Auditors" Rises For 2nd Episode

Three dramas soared to new heights last night!

Meanwhile, tvN’s new drama “The Auditors” saw an impressive jump in viewership for its second episode. The series earned a nationwide average of 5.9 percent on Sunday—marking a significant increase from the 3.5 percent rating achieved by its premiere the night before.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1673158wpp/miss-night-and-day-wraps-up-1st-half-on-its-highest-ratings-yet-the-auditors-rises-for-2nd-episode

Thank you for the articles! Great first two episodes. I wonder why 

Spoiler

he didn't reveal that he had recovered the laptop from the fire, and how he intents to use.

I am also curious about the younger woman team member 

Spoiler

and her connection with the VP.

Is she mole? Does she know about the corruption that is going, and is helping cover it up, or is she really as upright and ethical as she appears to be?

• Like 1

• partyon changed the title to [Current Drama 2024] The Auditors, 감사합니다- Shin Ha Kyun & Jin Goo - Saturday, Sunday

Watch: Shin Ha Kyun, Lee Jung Ha, Jo Aram, And More Cheerfully Share Opening Remarks As Filming Begins For

Watch: Shin Ha Kyun, Lee Jung Ha, Jo Aram, And More Cheerfully Share Opening Remarks As Filming Begins For "The Auditors"

tvN’s “The Auditors” has released a behind-the-scenes video for its first two episodes!

“The Auditors” is a new drama starring Shin Ha Kyun as Shin Cha Il, a tough and level-headed audit team leader who values rational thinking over emotion. Lee Jung Ha stars as Gu Han Soo, an emotional and free-spirited new hire who is Shin Cha Il’s polar opposite in many ways.

The making-of video captures the lively atmosphere among the actors on set. During filming, Lee Jung Ha impulsively eats several slices of melon that were placed in front of him as a prop, prompting the director to intervene with a laugh and tell him to stop eating. Lee Jung Ha explains that he couldn’t resist since melons are his favorite fruit.

The cheerful mood continues as Lee Jung Ha later attempts to sketch Jo Aram and Oh Hee Joon, who playfully joke that they aren’t satisfied with the results.

The members of the cast also share their thoughts in their first filming interviews, with Shin Ha Kyun admitting, “The first day of filming is always nerve-racking.” Lee Jung Ha adds, “I was really nervous because it was my first day on set. However, the people on set were fantastic, and the director’s guidance gave me confidence, so I worked hard to learn.”

Jin Goo shares, “Returning to dramas after a long break and working with Shin Ha Kyun for the first time made me a little nervous. Fortunately, though, filming has been going smoothly, so I’ve been enjoying it.” Finally, Jo Aram says, “Compared to just reading the script alone, working together with the other actors on set makes [the drama] finally feel real.”

Check out the full making-of video below!

“The Auditors” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9:20 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1673882wpp/watch-shin-ha-kyun-lee-jung-ha-jo-aram-and-more-cheerfully-share-opening-remarks-as-filming-begins-for-the-auditors

• Like 1

Spoiler

Shin Ha Kyun Shows Weakness Around Hong Soo Hyun In

Shin Ha Kyun Shows Weakness Around Hong Soo Hyun In "The Auditors"

Are cracks about to form in Shin Ha Kyun’s steely exterior on “The Auditors”?

“The Auditors” is a new tvN drama starring Shin Ha Kyun as Shin Cha Il, a tough and level-headed audit team leader who values rational thinking over emotion. Lee Jung Ha stars as Gu Han Soo, an emotional and free-spirited new hire who is Shin Cha Il’s polar opposite in many ways.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming third episode, Yoo Mi Kyung (Hong Soo Hyun), the director of the housing division at JU Construction, is called to the audit office for an interview. Caught off guard by the sudden and unexpected interrogation, Yoo Mi Kyung looks visibly confused and upset to have been summoned.

Additionally, there is an awkward tension between Shin Cha Il and Yoo Mi Kyung during their interview, raising the question of how they know one another and what sort of relationship the two have. Shin Cha Il, who is always brutally cold and merciless when conducting audit interviews, shows signs of weakness in front of Yoo Mi Kyung—as they face one another, his gaze visibly softens and wavers.

Shin-Ha-Kyun-3.jpegHong-Soo-Hyun.jpegShin-Ha-Kyun-Hong-Soo-Hyun.jpeg

Spoiler

Hong-Soo-Hyun-2.jpeg

To find out why these two are so awkward around one another—and why Yoo Mi Kyung winds up shedding tears—tune in to the next episode of “The Auditors” on July 13 at 9:20 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1674401wpp/shin-ha-kyun-shows-weakness-around-hong-soo-hyun-in-the-auditors

Spoiler

Lee Jung Ha Drunkenly Embraces Shin Ha Kyun In

Lee Jung Ha Drunkenly Embraces Shin Ha Kyun In "The Auditors"

Lee Jung Ha is about to do something he’ll definitely regret the next morning on tvN’s “The Auditors”!

“The Auditors” is a new drama starring Shin Ha Kyun as Shin Cha Il, a tough and level-headed audit team leader who values rational thinking over emotion. Lee Jung Ha stars as Gu Han Soo, an emotional and free-spirited new hire who is Shin Cha Il’s polar opposite in many ways.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “The Auditors,” Gu Han Soo and Shin Cha Il got off on the wrong foot due to their difference of opinion.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Gu Han Soo is looking for an opportunity to get closer to Shin Cha Il when he drunkenly embarrasses himself in front of his new boss. Emboldened by alcohol, an intoxicated Gu Han Soo approaches Shin Cha Il and pours his heart out, telling his boss everything he’s been wanting to say while under the influence.

To make things even worse, Gu Han Soo even goes so far as to affectionately embrace the stone-faced Shin Cha Il, who looks both unfazed and unamused by the younger man’s drunken antics as he is pulled into a tight hug.

Shin-Ha-Kyun-4.jpeg

Spoiler

Lee-Jung-Ha-1.jpeg

Shin-Ha-Kyun-Lee-Jung-Ha.jpegShin-Ha-Kyun-Lee-Jung-Ha-2.jpeg

To find out how Gu Han Soo’s embarrassing night will affect his career, catch the next episode of “The Auditors” on July 13 at 9:20 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1674416wpp/lee-jung-ha-drunkenly-embraces-shin-ha-kyun-in-the-auditors

Here are the ratings for Episode 3! :).

20240714013104_Good-Partner-Miss-Night-a

"Good Partner" Ratings Rise For 2nd Episode As "Miss Night And Day" Kicks Off 2nd Half

tvN’s new drama “The Auditors” also earned its highest Saturday ratings yet with its third episode, which scored a nationwide average of 5.3 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1674452wpp/good-partner-ratings-rise-for-2nd-episode-as-miss-night-and-day-kicks-off-2nd-half

I watched the first two episodes of The Auditors. Nothing news but I liked it. Jin Goo did not appeared for long but his character stood up for me. He gives me the impression that he is a grey character which is good because I love this kind of characters. 

• Like 3

20240714084936_the-auditors-.jpg?s=900x6

Lee Jung Ha And Jo Aram Team Up Under Shin Ha Kyun's Instructions In "The Auditors"

Jul 14, 2024
by S Nam

tvN’s “The Auditors” has shared a new sneak preview of the upcoming episode!

“The Auditors” is a new drama starring Shin Ha Kyun as Shin Cha Il, a tough and level-headed audit team leader who values rational thinking over emotion. Lee Jung Ha stars as Gu Han Soo, an emotional and free-spirited new hire who is Shin Cha Il’s polar opposite in many ways.

Spoilers

Previously, Shin Cha Il and his team started conducting an audit on embezzlers who are exploiting a housing redevelopment project for their personal gain. As Shin Cha Il received a dismissal notice by Hwang Dae Woong (Jin Goo), Gu Han Soo and Yoon Seo Jin (Jo Aram) will step up to find documents to prove that embezzlement occurred.

In the newly released stills, Gu Han Soo and Yoon Seo Jin appear to have infiltrated an office at Shin Cha Il’s instructions in order to find hidden evidence. While Gu Han Soo and Yoon Seo Jin search for evidence amidst stacked documents, Kang Myung Cheol (Lee Shin Ki) appears in front of them with a cold gaze.

shin-ha-kyun-1-.jpeg

lee-jung-ha-jo-aram.jpeg

Spoiler

lee-shin-ki-.jpeg

Furthermore, Gu Han Soo, who is usually mild mannered, faces off against Kang Myung Cheol with a stern expression, causing great tension and raising anticipation for if the team will successfully carry out the audit.

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1674504wpp/lee-jung-ha-and-jo-aram-team-up-under-shin-ha-kyuns-instructions-in-the-auditors

• Like 1