Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest StylishAzNx07

He is sure cute in My Girl<333 haha but I hope his character changes somewhat soon ... cuz hes so unemotional and so unconsiderate so far .... i like it when he smiles<3333 he looks sooo much cuter when hes happier! lol

Guest .alyak_

http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/2456/untitled9se.png

^ Which episode is this from?

Is it when YR said if you want to see someone badly, you close your eyes & count to 5 (?), then when you open them, you'll see that person?

That is so sweet. I should try it sometimes.

You should. Hopefully Fany will be there :o

I'm working on some gifs right now. From My Girl. Should i post them up?

Guest arkay88

untitled9se.png

credit sbs

literally my heart DROPPED when he said "i don't want to let her go"

omgoodness gongchan ahh!!!

even though there are alot of jung woo and lee junki fans, i will always give my heart to gongchang <33

http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/2456/untitled9se.png

^ Which episode is this from?

Is it when YR said if you want to see someone badly, you close your eyes & count to 5 (?), then when you open them, you'll see that person?

That is so sweet. I should try it sometimes.

I believe these screencaps are from almost the end of Episode 7 ...

this is when he said, i have to let her go, I can let her go, I can't let her go... i don't want to let her go...

:wub:

Guest .alyak_

this is when he said, i have to let her go, I can let her go, I can't let her go... i don't want to let her go...

:wub:

I love that part. Its so sweet. Waiting for the subs for episode 8.

Finished watching episode 7. And now i'm watching Hanoy Bride just started.

I'm almost done. I'm on episode 2, toward the end. Have to finish it tonight.......

Guest lambutan

He is sure cute in My Girl<333 haha but I hope his character changes somewhat soon ... cuz hes so unemotional and so unconsiderate so far .... i like it when he smiles<3333 he looks sooo much cuter when hes happier! lol

I thinks so, I like him when to smile…….with YR…… :blush: :blush:

i think he's very considerate--i mean if i was him (reality speaking) i would have called the police n report yr for breaking in the villa and etc..

but i think it's so sweet that he remembers the stuff that yr tells him..especially snow in her bday..i mean him remembering it makes me bwaaaaahh

Guest NoName

Me too. He's considerate in my opinion. I thought it was sweet of him to remember tings that she said ie, her birthday. He's just sweet and hot!

Great looks... great voice too... :wub:

I think he really plays Gong Chan well... Aloof most of the time but when he's with Yoo Rin, he unknowingly displays the warm side of him... :wub:

Guest .alyak_

I had watched Hanoi but I think he very handsome in My girl. :D

He is gorgeous! Thanx for posting the caps. I've seen them in My Girl thread. But its okay.

He's so sweet. I love the ending of Episode 7. :wub:

Guest HWANGB0

I like his profile - really really handsome, but of course he looks good from every angle. He also resembles Eric sometimes.

And I have to agree with you guys who loved the end of ep7 of MG - my heart just went 'whooosshh' at those words of "i can let her go.., i can't let her go.., i don't want to let her go"