Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest lambutan

He's blank when he's around SY?, but when he's around Yoo-rin he's either smiling or laughing.

You girls are from thailand? I always wanted to go there. lambutan your name is Rhi? That's so cute. I'm Ly and welcome babymarzy07 to this thread.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rhi!

Hi, Ly....thanks so much to blessing for my birthday....I have to more new freind many guys....in this thread...nice to meet you too and welcome to Thailand..... :P:P

Didn't know it was your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEN! HAVE A GOOD ONE. MAY ALL OF YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!

Thanks a lot......and you name?

keke after going through this whole thread hehe happy bday rhi ^-^*

ahh ive alwais loved leedongwook but i rellai like him in my girl XD that personality ..the ignorant-ish yet caring *faint* *droolz* ..he comes out like that alot

so hawt too =)) thank u for the pictures

Guest lambutan

keke after going through this whole thread hehe happy bday rhi ^-^*

ahh ive alwais loved leedongwook but i rellai like him in my girl XD that personality ..the ignorant-ish yet caring *faint* *droolz* ..he comes out like that alot

so hawt too =)) thank u for the pictures

Thanks so much.... :P:P:P

Guest lambutan

I was watching Hanoi Bride for the second time,... and decided to take some caps... ^_^

oh, and happy belated bday lambutan :)

here's some pics of LDW for you hehe

bscap017.jpg

bscap047.jpg

ay link, Greeeesssseeees…….thanks a lot…..I never to watched that…… :D:D:D

noname-i agree with you..GC's facial expression towards YR and tennis girl hehehe..he's more happy and he's able to become himself when he's ard YR..and he's such a sweetie too..he feels bad that he has to make YR lie..such a sweeti...

lambutan-wow ur from thailand..my friends want to study abroad there..they want me to tag along with them..

Guest shiverbaby

He's so adorable ...

I noticed him from Merry Go Round ... That's great when he is paid attention in Hanoi Bride & now My Girl ...

Guest lambutan

noname-i agree with you..GC's facial expression towards YR and tennis girl hehehe..he's more happy and he's able to become himself when he's ard YR..and he's such a sweetie too..he feels bad that he has to make YR lie..such a sweeti...

lambutan-wow ur from thailand..my friends want to study abroad there..they want me to tag along with them..

yes I come from Thailand......and nice to meet you.......and everyone ka :D:D

Guest babymarzy07

hi.......what you name? :blush:

I'm come from Thailand.....land of smile...Hi Hi :D

Nice to meet you...........(Thai Language).........yin dee tee dai roo jak ka....... :D

Thank you very much....(Thai Language)..........Khob Khun mak ka.................:D

like me, I don't like PSY (in the series)I'm so poor YR so much when she sad and cry :(:(

ay link, Greeeesssseeees…….thanks a lot…..I never to watched that…… :D

hi lambutan, my name is marian i come from the philippines :D yes, the people in thailand is very warm i enjoyed going there hope to go back soon ill try to visit u hehehe :blush: .. thanks for the little language lesson.. :)

gosh i dont understand why they cast PSY i dont see any emotion in her its like the drama is not that dramatic it annoys me with her..

ay links, thanks for the pics.. what great pics.. sigh.. LDW is so fine.. i havent watched hanoi bride is it good? what is it about?

Guest .alyak_

Thanks a lot......and you name?

I'm Kayla. Nice to meet you. :sweatingbullets:

I was watching Hanoi Bride for the second time,... and decided to take some caps... ^_^

oh, and happy belated bday lambutan :)

here's some pics of LDW for you hehe

I still have to watch it. Have to still download it. Got numerous amount of videos to download already.

ay links, thanks for the pics.. what great pics.. sigh.. LDW is so fine.. i havent watched hanoi bride is it good? what is it about?

Oh you guys just have to see Hanoi Bride ^_^

it is just so GOOD to see more LDW... and as a doctor too! (Hanoi Bride is the second time of him playing as a doctor... the first one is in Island Village Teacher hehe...)

Well let me see if I can summarize it...

Hanoi Bride is about Park Eun-woo (LDW) as a doctor, who met with Ly Thi-Vu (Kim Ok-Bin) in Vietnam while he was stationed there. Thi-Vu works as an interpreter for Eun-woo (translating from korean to vietnamese for his patients). They love each other, but Thi-Vu's sister hated the idea of her younger sister dating a korean man (she had a baby with a korean man who left her after the baby is born, that's why Thi-Vu knows how to speak korean, from her sister's korean hubby).

Eun-woo and Thi-Vu got separated when Eun-woo had to go back to Korea because of his father's death.

They met again after 6 months (i think), and one day, Eun-woo's 40-yrs-old older brother asked Eun-woo to meet and he has something to talk about regarding his trip to Vietnam.

It turns out that he shows up with a girl he's about to marry.... and that girl is none other than... Thi-Vu :)

Does anybody know which drama this pics are from?

looks like he played with Soo Ae, and that lady from "mermaid" and Kim Nam Jin ^^

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Its from the drama 회전목마 (horse)