[Drama 2024] The Two Sisters - 피도 눈물도 없이 - Mon to Fri 19:50 KST

0ly40

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Now we got a birth secret!

Looks like Chairman Romeo & Art MIL's sister had a daughter ... who as the first child in the Yoon line, is now the legitimate heir to YJ Group. 

Just when I thought there was nothing left in this drama that the Writer/PD-nim could twist, they're like ...

There is only the kitchen sink left for the writer to throw in. 

Who may the daughter be? Anyone we know? 

I got it! 
The lawyer who is chasing after ML or the gf of stepbrother.

Maybe it was really a son i.e. stepbrother?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, maribella said:

Who may the daughter be? Anyone we know?

According to the DNA report she handed Chairman Romeo, the daughters name is Lucia.

I don't think its anyone we've seen so far.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

According to the DNA report she handed Chairman Romeo, the daughters name is Lucia.

Lucia hasn't been introduced. Just to continue the trend of hiring cast members from Game of Witches, I want Lucia to be either Kim Kyu-Seon (Jung Hye-Soo) or Han Ji-Wan ( Joo Se-Young)

@maribella 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I have just watched the episode, I can’t believe there will be a new character this late in the show. Omigoodness! Will there be extensions?

HW is going to go dirty now, using the same tactics as the bad guys, she says. The writer cannot resist the usual hero/heroine revealing their advantage to the antagonist. At least Chase is not as stupid.

So HW is going to be released and wreak havoc among the bad ones. 

The writer can do what he/she wants with the sisters, I hope the two HW’s oppas will remain friends.

7 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Lucia hasn't been introduced. Just to continue the trend of hiring cast members from Game of Witches, I want Lucia to be either Kim Kyu-Seon (Jung Hye-Soo) or Han Ji-Wan ( Joo Se-Young)

@maribella 

Maybe both, the woman has a twin kept in some orphanage. So stupid.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Looks like Chairman Romeo & Art MIL's sister had a daughter ... who as the first child in the Yoon line, is now the legitimate heir to YJ Group. 

How can illegitimate offspring be an heir?

I am always taken aback by the importance attached to bloodlines that an illegitimate can turn up and usurped the place of the legitimate child who had been contributing to the family’s wealth.

In many Asian countries, pregnancy out of wedlock is something to hide and be ashamed of, but in Korean dramas, it seemed ‘yay’ a grandchild. :glasses:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Lucia was born before Ji Chang - Art MIL's sister actually called her the 1st successor

But she's illegitimate. Of course, rules of succession vary with country. Maybe in Korea, it does not matter if the parents were not married.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, maribella said:

But she's illegitimate. Of course, rules of succession vary with country. Maybe in Korea, it does not matter if the parents were not married.

Art MIL's Sister clearly doesn't seem to think it matters, and from the look on Chairman Romeo's face he seems to be unhappy which could lead one to believe she's right.

... or he's just upset that he's stuck in the middle of another scandal, this time sleeping with and fathering the child of his ex-wifes sister.  We'll soon see.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

or he's just upset that he's stuck in the middle of another scandal, this time sleeping with and fathering the child of his ex-wifes sister.  We'll soon see.

Or being labelled as someone who abandoned his pregnant girlfriend for her sister.

• Like 1

randomly seeing the latest episode after a gap -- hye won continues to be unlikeable and it is almost satisfying to see her in jail. hahahahha..she still doesn't feel like she is the FL. the other two male leads look like random sidekicks. 

so who is this new guy helping hye ji? why does he look so much more interesting than chase and goofy laywer? 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hye won continues to be unlikeable and it is almost satisfying to see her in jail. hahahahha..she still doesn't feel like she is the FL.

Luckily I hate both sisters. They're not even trying to make Hye-Won likable- she's still a villain, writer-nim! 🙄😂

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so who is this new guy helping hye ji? why does he look so much more interesting than chase and goofy laywer? 

There's still a bit of mystery surrounding him - He "met" Hye Ji on her flight to the Bahamas with Yong Ki - he made it seem like it was a coincidence, but we the audience were shown he was scouting her on the ipad with her information and background. So they made it look like he was after her on purpose. While he has background with Chad Oppa, that really hasn't been explained very well. 

He's the SML from Witches Game, and while he doesn't have as many one-liners as he did in that drama, he does have a few in this one so far, and he delivers them with the same flare. He's clearly playing for Team Bad, but I like him ... alot more than Goofy ML & Chad Oppa

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

It's because the actor has ML charisma. Don't know why he got a supporting character role

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

He's the SML from Witches Game, and while he doesn't have as many one-liners as he did in that drama, he does have a few in this one so far, and he delivers them with the same flare. He's clearly playing for Team Bad, but I like him ... alot more than Goofy ML & Chad Oppa

yea, he is far more intriguing than the other two leads who are really just background right now. no idea why those two guys are so team hye won but it is just so meh. it is easy to like this new guy! hahahahha

28 minutes ago, kboramint said:

It's because the actor has ML charisma. Don't know why he got a supporting character role

he definitely has so much charisma. am surprised that I haven't seen him as lead in other dramas. maybe it is just the characterization that makes him stand out here? 

2 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Luckily I hate both sisters. They're not even trying to make Hye-Won likable- she's still a villain, writer-nim! 🙄😂

if the writer didn't keep mentioning art MIL's death, we would forget what hye won is even after. right now, the drama is really about money and control. so why pretend that we should care about art MIL's death?

anyone who joins team 'good' (HW) pretty much becomes boring whereas team 'bad' (HJ) keep chewing out their scenes with such unpredictable gusto that it is entertaining to watch.

for that reason, I want to cheer HJ on! :D

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

if the writer didn't keep mentioning art MIL's death, we would forget what hye won is even after. right now, the drama is really about money and control. so why pretend that we should care about art MIL's death? anyone who joins team 'good' (HW) pretty much becomes boring whereas team 'bad' (HJ) keep chewing out their scenes with such unpredictable drama that it is entertaining to watch. for that reason, I want to cheer HJ on! 

With the wake-up MIL's twin gave her, I doubt HW will go after revenge for MIL anymore. HJ is annoying and HW is selfish. Well, both are. And they can both get the WTOD special. #TeamNoOne.

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am surprised that I haven't seen him as lead in other dramas.

He was the lead in Witches' Game. I didn't like him there, but here? He's fantastic.

41 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

He's clearly playing for Team Bad, but I like him ... alot more than Goofy ML & Chad Oppa

Between him, Chase, and Attorney SML (sadly, he's definitely not the ML anymore at this point), I prefer him (Shady Secretary) and Chad Oppa (who isn't that stupid compared to a lot of the characters. At least he's got chemistry with everyone.) I stopped caring for Attorney Baek a long time ago.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

32 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

HJ is annoying and HW is selfish. Well, both are.

at least Hye Ji is living as herself with no pretense. whereas Hye Won seems so hypocritical and comes across as really unlikeable. both sisters are alike and yet as audience, we are supposed to pretend that Hye Won is the better sister. please!!!!! facepalm.

32 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

And they can both get the WTOD special. #TeamNoOne.

that would actually be the best ending! kill them both off! :joy:

• LOL 2

38 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

if the writer didn't keep mentioning art MIL's death, we would forget what hye won is even after. right now, the drama is really about money and control. so why pretend that we should care about art MIL's death?

anyone who joins team 'good' (HW) pretty much becomes boring whereas team 'bad' (HJ) keep chewing out their scenes with such unpredictable gusto that it is entertaining to watch.

for that reason, I want to cheer HJ on! :D

Exactly - why does Art MIL get the OMG attention when it wasn't even a murder - Art MIL called Hye Ji to the hotel, Hye Ji had no plan to kill her, she just didn't save her because Art MIL had just threatened to ruin her.  Now art druggie is a different story, Hye Ji definitely conspired to kill him yet Hye Won treats it almost as an after thought :blink:

30 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

With the wake-up MIL's twin gave her, I doubt HW will go after revenge for MIL anymore. HJ is annoying and HW is selfish. Well, both are. And they can both get the WTOD special. #TeamNoOne.

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

that would actually be the best ending! kill them both off! 

Keep Going Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

#TeamNoOne :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

49 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Exactly - why does Art MIL get the OMG attention when it wasn't even a murder - Art MIL called Hye Ji to the hotel, Hye Ji had no plan to kill her, she just didn't save her because Art MIL had just threatened to ruin her.  Now art druggie is a different story, Hye Ji definitely conspired to kill him yet Hye Won treats it almost as an after thought :blink:

What is funny is that the actual cause of death is heart attack which is so anti-climatic by this drama. no one got hit by a truck or thrown over a balcony or knifed or pushed down the stairs or lost half her brain or anything.

It seems like such an eye roll because Hye Won is the only one with OMG reaction in the room when everyone else is so meh on hearing this same old story over and over. ^_^

• Like 2