[Drama 2024] Love Song for Illusion, 환상연가

larus

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!:fullofhearts:

New Event Alert!:piggydance:

This Valentine's Day Vote for the Perfect Namja Chingus from K-Dramas :Pandabulous:

We are  back with another event. This is all about dreamy namja chingus from K-dramas. :machocat:

Please vote for your most perfect namja chingu from K-drama and do let us know why he is your favourite or rather what about his character that appealed to you. :letsgo:

re: Your friendly, neighbourhood EO Team 

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl

Spoiler

Park Ji Hoon And His Alter Ego Face Each Other In Extreme Circumstances In “Love Song For Illusion”

Park Ji Hoon And His Alter Ego Face Each Other In Extreme Circumstances In “Love Song For Illusion”

KBS2’s “Love Song for Illusion” has unveiled new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Love Song for Illusion” is a historical fantasy romance that follows both the heart-fluttering love story and the fierce obsession of Crown Prince Sajo Hyun (Park Ji Hoon), who has an alter ego known as Ak Hee, and Yeon Wol (Hong Ye Ji), a fallen royal descendant who becomes an assassin to avenge her family but inadvertently ends up becoming the crown prince’s concubine.

Spoilers

Previously, Sajo Hyun’s body was paralyzed after being struck by Shaman Chung Ta (Hwang Seok Jeong). Ak Hee, who took over his body, took care of state affairs and tried to eliminate his enemies, but Ak Hee also suffered extreme pain due to Chung Ta’s shamanic spells.

Amidst this situation, the newly released stills capture Sajo Hyun and Ak Hee facing each other within their heart. Sajo Hyun, who cannot move or speak, just stares at Ak Hee with sad eyes. Ak Hee, who is lying on the floor next to him, also looks back at Sajo Hyun while groaning in extreme pain.

park-ji-hoon-3.jpeg

park-ji-hoon-2.jpeg

As the two, who were at odds over Yeon Wol, gradually come to understand each other and form a sense of solidarity, anticipation is high for how they will cooperate to overcome the crisis.

park-ji-hoon-1.jpeg

The next episode of “Love Song for Illusion” airs on February 13 at 10:10 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642233wpp/park-ji-hoon-and-his-alter-ego-face-each-other-in-extreme-circumstances-in-love-song-for-illusion

Here is the ratings for Episode's 12! :).

“Marry My Husband” Enjoys Boost In Ratings As It Continues Reign Over Monday-Tuesday Dramas

“Marry My Husband” Enjoys Boost In Ratings As It Continues Reign Over Monday-Tuesday Dramas

Meanwhile, episode 12 of KBS2’s “Love Song for Illusion” achieved an average nationwide rating of 1.4 percent, seeing a small dip from its previous episode’s rating of 1.7 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642419wpp/marry-my-husband-enjoys-boost-in-ratings-as-it-continues-reign-over-monday-tuesday-dramas

Meanwhile, the KBS historical drama Love Song for Illusion did not air episode 12 on February 12. As a result, the K-drama will air only one episode this week. 

jQ8RAd_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Love Song for Illusion?

Episode 12 of Love Song for Illusion will air on February 13 (Tuesday). The K-drama is available to stream on Viki.

https://mydramalist.com/article/marry-my-husband-retains-popularity-on-prime-video

Finally, JTBC’s “Queen of Divorce” rose to No. 5 on this week’s drama list.

The top 10 TV dramas that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. tvN “Marry My Husband”
  2. tvN “Captivating the King”
  3. MBC “Knight Flower”
  4. JTBC “Doctor Slump”
  5. JTBC “Queen of Divorce”
  6. KBS2 “Korea-Khitan War
  7. KBS2 “Love Song for Illusion
  8. KBS2 “Live Your Own Life
  9. MBC “Third Marriage
  10. SBS “Flex x Cop”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643271wpp/marry-my-husband-continues-perfect-6-week-streak-at-no-1-on-most-buzzworthy-drama-and-actor-rankings

20240219034629_love-song-for-illusion-7.Park Ji Hoon And Hong Ye Ji Share A Heartwarming Moment To Themselves Amidst Crisis In “Love Song For Illusion”

Feb 19, 2024
by S. Nam

KBS2’s “Love Song for Illusion” has shared new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Love Song for Illusion” is a historical fantasy romance that follows both the heart-fluttering love story and the fierce obsession of Crown Prince Sajo Hyun (Park Ji Hoon), who has an alter ego known as Ak Hee, and Yeon Wol (Hong Ye Ji), a fallen royal descendant who becomes an assassin to avenge her family but inadvertently ends up becoming the crown prince’s concubine.

Spoilers

Previously, Sajo Hyun was miraculously freed from paralysis, but he couldn’t remember Yeon Wol, the person he loves. Yeon Wol had gone inside Sajo Hyun’s heart to meet Ak Hee, but while pulling the knife in his back, she tried to escape being caught by Empress Geum Hwa (Ji Woo) and lost consciousness. When she woke up, the Sajo Hyun in front of her looked unharmed but could not recall who she is.

The newly released stills depict heart-fluttering moments of Sajo Hyun and Yeon Wol enjoying time to themselves. In the photos, Sajo Hyun faces Yeon Wol with an innocent gaze that appears as if he is not aware of anything. Meanwhile, Yeon Wol expresses her mixed feelings, making viewers curious to find out if she will take another dangerous risk for the sake of Sajo Hyun.

park-ji-hoon-hong-ye-ji-lsfi.jpg

hong-ye-ji-lsfi.jpg

More stills depict the two looking for medicinal herbs together in the forest. As Sajo Hyun and Yeon Wol forget about their worries and revenge against Sajo Yung (Hwang Hee) momentarily, viewers wonder if they will head toward a completely different direction.

Spoiler

love-song-for-illusion-6.jpg

• Like 1

Here is the ratings for Episode's 13! :).

“Marry My Husband” Ratings Remain Steady Ahead Of Finale + “Love Song For Illusion” Enjoys Boost

“Marry My Husband” Ratings Remain Steady Ahead Of Finale + “Love Song For Illusion” Enjoys Boost

Meanwhile, episode 13 of KBS2’s “Love Song for Illusion” achieved an average nationwide rating of 1.9 percent, seeing a slight boost from its previous episode’s rating of 1.4 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643533wpp/marry-my-husband-ratings-remain-steady-ahead-of-finale-love-song-for-illusion-enjoys-boost

Here is the ratings for Episode's 14! :).

“Marry My Husband” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet

“Marry My Husband” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet

Meanwhile, KBS2’s “Love Song for Illusion” achieved an average nationwide viewership rating of 1.9 percent, maintaining the same score as the previous episode’s broadcast.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643862wpp/marry-my-husband-ends-on-its-highest-ratings-yet

Meanwhile, the KBS historical drama Love Song for Illusion scored 1.9% for episodes 13 and 14. Despite a slight improvement from episode 12's viewership of 1.4%, the K-drama continues the streak of 1% ratings. 

Love Song for Illusion will now enter its finale week.

RB3roP_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Love Song for Illusion?

Episode 15 of Love Song for Illusion will air on February 26 (Monday). The K-drama is available to stream on Viki.

https://mydramalist.com/article/marry-my-husband-concludes-scoring-highest-rating

Anyone else watching this drama? I'm really enjoying this drama so far but please, can our man Sajo Hyun get his memory back?! I'm worried what Ak Hee is going to do next episode!!

Park Ji Hoon is really killing it with the duo role and his acting in this drama is soooo good :fullofhearts:

Ep 14 w/Eng subs:

WTH is going on with this drama?  

The leads remember.  The leads have amnesia.  The leads remember.  The leads have amnesia.  Again.  

The king is one guy.  The king is another guy.  The ministers are more flexible than a piece of rubber tubing, bending this way and that way.  

The female lead is in the palace.  The female lead leaves the palace.  The female lead is sneaking in/out of the palace.  Didn't know it was so easy to be a concubine waltzing in/out of the palace at will.  

The lead is a concubine.  Then she's a maid.  Then she leaves.  Then she returns.  Then she leaves.  Then she's a maid.  

There is an evil man/woman that spins in/out of scenes.

WTH is going on with these characters?

It's a lot of spinning for what could have been done in 5-6 episodes. 

I have whiplash. 

And I don't even care anymore about who lives, dies, lies, prevails, or rules the whacky kingdom.    

Park Ji Hoon And Hong Ye Ji Have An Emotional Exchange In “Love Song For Illusion”

Feb 26, 2024
by S. Nam

KBS2’s “Love Song for Illusion” has unveiled new stills ahead of the upcoming broadcast!

Spoilers

Previously, after Sajo Hyun left the palace, his stepbrother Sajo Yung (Hwang Hee) and Empress Geum Hwa (Ji Woo) continued their lies in efforts to seize power.

The newly released stills capture Sajo Hyun entering the King’s office following his return to the palace as well as Sajo Yung awaiting him. In order to win against Sajo Yung, who has already captivated the public and won over half the court officials, Sajo Hyun must completely recall all his memories, raising anticipation for their upcoming confrontation.

park-ji-hoon-lsfi-22.jpg

hwang-hee-2-.jpg

Spoiler

hwang-hee-1.-.jpg

More stills depict Ak Hee and Chung Ta (Hwang Seok Jeong). Surrounded by candles, Ak Hee’s mysterious expression hints that something unusual has occurred. Chung Ta appears both as a woman and a man, further raising curiosity for the upcoming episode.

park-ji-hoon-lsfi-21.jpg

Spoiler

hwang-seok-jeong.jpg

hwang-seok-jeong-2-.jpg

In addition, Yeon Wol is shown to be in tears. Despite Ak Hee’s attempts to woo Yeon Wol, she has only loved Sajo Hyun. With Ak Hee’s twisted desire to captivate Yeon Wol’s heart, viewers are curious to find out the conclusion of their love triangle.

Spoiler

park-ji-hoon-hong-ye-ji-23.jpg

park-ji-hoon-hong-ye-ji-22.jpg

park-ji-hoon-hong-ye-ji-21.jpg

The production team shared, “In this episode, an intense psychological battle will unfold simultaneously as the relationships between characters change at every moment, creating an exciting development that viewers can’t miss for even one second.” They continued, “In the drama, if there were figures there are difficult to distinguish between good and evil, they would be Ak Hee and Chung Ta. Please anticipate the broadcast, which still has an exhilarating twist left, to find out what action the two will take.”

The second to last broadcast of “Love Song for Illusion” will air on February 26 at 10:10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1644857wpp/park-ji-hoon-and-hong-ye-ji-have-an-emotional-exchange-in-love-song-for-illusion

• Like 1

On 2/23/2024 at 5:48 PM, ferily said:

Anyone else watching this drama? I'm really enjoying this drama so far but please, can our man Sajo Hyun get his memory back?! I'm worried what Ak Hee is going to do next episode!!

Park Ji Hoon is really killing it with the duo role and his acting in this drama is soooo good 

I am watching, I agree Sajo Hyun needs to get his memory back now.

• Like 1

Here is the ratings for Episode's 15! :).

“Wedding Impossible” Premieres To Promising Start + “Love Song For Illusion” Enjoys Boost In Ratings Ahead Of Finale

“Wedding Impossible” Premieres To Promising Start + “Love Song For Illusion” Enjoys Boost In Ratings Ahead Of Finale

Meanwhile, the second to last episode of KBS2’s “Love Song for Illusion” achieved an average nationwide rating of 2.1 percent. This is a 0.2 percent increase from its previous episode’s rating of 1.9 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1645060wpp/wedding-impossible-premieres-to-promising-start-love-song-for-illusion-enjoys-boost-in-ratings-ahead-of-finale

Spoiler

Park Ji Hoon And Hong Ye Ji’s Love Triangle Reaches An Emotional Peak In “Love Song For Illusion”

Park Ji Hoon And Hong Ye Ji’s Love Triangle Reaches An Emotional Peak In “Love Song For Illusion”

Ahead of tonight’s finale, KBS2’s “Love Song for Illusion” has unveiled new stills previewing the conclusion!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Love Song for Illusion” is a historical fantasy romance that follows both the heart-fluttering love story and the fierce obsession of Crown Prince Sajo Hyun (Park Ji Hoon), who has an alter ego known as Ak Hee, and Yeon Wol (Hong Ye Ji), a fallen royal descendant who becomes an assassin to avenge her family but inadvertently ends up becoming the crown prince’s concubine.

Spoilers

The newly released stills capture Ak Hee as well as Sajo Hyun and Yeon Wol in the “chamber within the heart.” Yeon Wol is sleeping and unmoving as if she is dead in Ak Hee’s embrace while Sajo Hyun watches the two with an expression of great grief. Viewers are curious to find out how Yeon Wol will be able to enter the chamber and what situation will occur between Ak Hee and Sajo Hyun, who fought fiercely for one woman.

park-ji-hoon-hong-ye-ji-lsfi.jpeg

Ak Hee explodes with the desire to win over Yeon Wol’s heart, and even though Sajo Hyun has yet to perfectly regain his memories, he tries to overpower Ak Hee. Viewers are particularly intrigued about how the final showdown between the two alter egos will play out.

park-ji-hoon-lsfi-21.jpeg

The production team shared, “In today’s final episode, we will showcase the conclusion of the grand narrative that encompasses the past episodes, and we will simultaneously satisfy viewers with endless twists and development with no room for rest,” asking viewers to tune in to find out the conclusion of the love triangle between Sajo Hyun, Ak Hee, and Yeon Wol.

The finale of “Love Song for Illusion” will air on February 27 at 10:10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1645220wpp/park-ji-hoon-and-hong-ye-jis-love-triangle-reaches-an-emotional-peak-in-love-song-for-illusion

Here is the ratings for Episode 16*Last episode*! :).

“Love Song For Illusion” Finale Enjoys Ratings Boost + “Wedding Impossible” Also Sees Rise

“Love Song For Illusion” Finale Enjoys Ratings Boost + “Wedding Impossible” Also Sees Rise

KBS2’s “Love Song for Illusion” has reached a steady close!

According to Nielsen Korea, the February 27 broadcast of the final episode of Park Ji Hoon and Hong Ye Ji’s “Love Song for Illusion” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 2.3 percent, enjoying a slight boost from the previous episode’s score of 2.1 percent.

Congratulations to the cast and crew of “Love Song for Illusion”!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1645332wpp/love-song-for-illusion-finale-enjoys-ratings-boost-wedding-impossible-also-sees-rise

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2024] Love Song for Illusion, 환상연가