[Drama 2023] My Demon, 마이데몬

larus

Spoiler

Song Kang Is A Charming Devil With Devoted Followers In New Romance Drama “My Demon”

Song Kang Is A Charming Devil With Devoted Followers In New Romance Drama “My Demon”

SBS’s upcoming drama “My Demon” has shared a glimpse of Song Kang’s “squad”!

“My Demon” is a fantasy rom-com about the contractual marriage between Do Do Hee, a demon-like chaebol heiress who doesn’t trust anyone (played by Kim Yoo Jung), and Jung Gu Won, an actual demon who unexpectedly loses his powers (played by Song Kang).

For centuries, Jung Gu Won has enjoyed eternal life by making dangerous yet enticing deals with humans who put their souls on their line to escape their hellish realities. However, after over 200 years of a relaxing life at the top of the food chain, Jung Gu Won suddenly finds himself in peril when Do Do Hee inadvertently “steals” his powers in the blink of an eye. In order to prevent his own demise, the now powerless demon winds up having to follow Do Do Hee around and protect her as he tries to figure out how to get his abilities back.

Song-Kang.jpeg

Jo Hye Joo will appear in the drama as Jin Ga Young, a dancer and talented swordswoman who is also Jung Gu Won’s No. 1 fan. As she desperately wants to become his one and only human companion, she is displeased when Do Do Hee suddenly appears out of nowhere and seems to be attached at the hip to Jung Gu Won.

Jo-Hye-Joo.jpeg

Meanwhile, Heo Jung Do will play Park Bok Gyu, Jung Gu Won’s trusty butler and personal assistant. Park Bok Gyu was the first human to sign a contract with Jung Gu Won, and because he is strangely able to remember his past lives, the demon refers to him as “a defective human.”

Heo-Jung-Do.jpeg

Spoiler

Heo-Jung-Do-Jo-Hye-Joo.jpeg

“My Demon” will premiere on November 24 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1626505wpp/song-kang-is-a-charming-devil-with-devoted-followers-in-new-romance-drama-my-demon

• Like 2

by Lily Alice, November 14, 2023
2 0

The trio of Song Kang, Jo Hye Joo, and Heo Jung Do bring delightful humor to My Demon.

The upcoming SBS Friday-Saturday drama My Demon released stills of the Seonwool Foundation trio — Jung Koo Won (Song Kang), Jin Ga Young (Jo Hye Joo), and Park Bok Gyu (Heo Jung Do).

My Demon is a fantasy rom-com about a chaebol heiress, Do Do Hee (Kim Yoo Jung), and demon Jung Koo Won (Song Kang), entering a contract marriage.

The stills of Koo Won, Jin Ga Young, and Park Bok Gyu pique curiosity about their relationships. The three are shown gathered in the Seonwool Foundation chairman’s office. 

In the K-drama, Song Kang is demon Koo Won, who serves as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Seonwol Foundation.

E58BPm_2f.png

Jo Hye Joo, portraying Jin Ga Young, is the representative dancer of the Seonwool Foundation, specializing in traditional double-sword martial arts. She constantly attempts to please and impress Koo Won, despite him not taking any interest. She claims to be Koo Won's only companion and is displeased when Do Do Hee suddenly appears and sticks around him. 

Curiosity piques about how she will impact the relationship between Do Do Hee and Koo Won. 

Bd0A3R_2f.png

Heo Jung Do plays Park Bok Gyu, the director of the Seonwool Foundation and Koo Won's butler. If Do Do Hee has Secretary Shin (Seo Jung Yeon), Koo  Won has Park Bok Gyu. 

The first contractor for Koo Won, Park Bok Gyu, is a person who remembers his past life. He helps him blend into the human world. The character dynamics of Song Kang and Heo Jung Do are expected to evoke laughter.

Spoiler

XdeDgZ_2f.png

jQld2r_2f.png

The production team of My Demon commented, "The performances of the Seonwol Foundation duo are another interesting point of the drama." They also urged viewers to look forward to their fresh and pleasant chemistry with Koo Won.

more

https://mydramalist.com/article/jo-hye-joo-and-heo-jung-do-are-song-kang-s-trustworthy-companions-in-my-demon

• Like 3

:fullofhearts:

img.gif

img.gif

--------

@Ameera Ali 

#MyDemon releases 4th teaser trailer! A preview of a 'brutal' and 'sweet' married life  CANT WAIT!

DDH: "I made a cake"

JGW: "Are you going to sleep?"
DDH: "If not, what are you going to do?"
JGW: "We need to try... Anything":1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

eng-sub

c as tagged

adding

He'll need her hand with the tattoo for his powers to recharge every night and this is how it's going to be?:hwaiting2:

Spoiler

Watch: Song Kang And Kim Yoo Jung Are Just Like Loving Newlyweds In “My Demon” Teaser

• LOL 1

Watch: Song Kang And Kim Yoo Jung Are Just Like Loving Newlyweds In “My Demon” Teaser

SBS’s “My Demon” has unveiled a heart-fluttering new teaser!

“My Demon” is a fantasy rom-com about the contractual marriage between Do Do Hee (Kim Yoo Jung), a demon-like chaebol heiress who doesn’t trust anyone and Jung Gu Won (Song Kang), an actual demon who unexpectedly loses his powers.

The newly released teaser begins with a voice asking, “Married man Gu Won?” as the video previews Do Hee and Gu Won walking down the wedding aisle together.

The two enter a contract marriage for their mutual benefit, with Gu Won looking to get his tattoo and powers back and Do Hee hoping to make use of his abilities.

Thus begins their bittersweet fake marriage life beginning with Do Hee feeding Gu Won the cake she baked, only for Gu Won to look hesitant by the taste. Gu Won also tries to bring loads of moving boxes to their newlywed apartment, but Do Hee kicks him out along with all his belongings, coldly telling him, “Remove all your unnecessary belongings.” In another scene, Gu Won secretly returns home late at night, only to find Do Hee awake and waiting for him to return in the dark.

After coming out of the shower, Gu Won asks, “Are you going to sleep?” and Do Hee asks, “What else would we do if we aren’t going to sleep?” and the teaser follows with a scene of Gu Won and Do Hee lying together in one bed with Gu Won holding onto Do Hee’s wrist with the tattoo. He remarks, “We should try something.”

“My Demon” will premiere on November 24 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out another teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1626908wpp/watch-song-kang-and-kim-yoo-jung-are-just-like-loving-newlyweds-in-my-demon-teaser

• Like 1

November 17 2023

Teaser trailer 4 for SBS drama “My Demon”

My_Demon-CP01.jpg

Teaser trailer 4 added for SBS drama series “My Demon” starring Kim You-Jung and Song Kang. The fantasy-romance drama series revolves around a 200 year old demon played by Song Kang and a wealthy heiress played by Kim You-Jung. Teaser trailer 4 begins with an anonymous voice asking “Demon? It’s a crazy thing to marry a human. What’s the reason?” This is followed by Kim You-Jung stating “You need your tattoo and I need your ability. It’s the only way for both of us to be good for each other.”

“My Demon” first airs November 24, 2023 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Do Do-Hee (Kim You-Jung) is the successor of the Future Group. She has an arrogant and cool-headed personality, who doesn’t trust in anyone. She is cynical about love. Do Do-Hee gets involved with a demon named Jung Gu-Won (Song Kang) and makes a contract marriage with him. She faces big changes in her life.

Jung Gu-Won is a demon. He can live for eternity by making dangerous, but sweet deals with humans who endure hellish lives. He looks down upon humans and he has prowled over this world like an apex predator for 200 years. He gets involved with Do Do-Hee and somehow loses his power all of a sudden. He then enters into a contract marriage with her. To prevent his own extinction, he must protect Do Do-Hee who has taken all of his power. Their relationship develops romantically.

My_Demon-CP02.jpg

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-4-for-sbs-drama-my-demon

• Blob 1

Song Kang faces the reality of marriage in new teaser

by Jenzy

Marriage, even the contract kind, is not all the butterflies and rainbows it’s made out to be. That’s something our demon Song Kang (Forecasting Love and Weather) comes to learn as he navigates his new post-nuptial life with Kim Yoo-jung (Lovers of the Red Sky) in the latest teaser for SBS’s drama My Demon.

The teaser opens on the wedding of our smiling leads Do Do-hee (Kim Yoo-jung) and Jung Gu-won (Song Kang) walking down the aisle. While all seems happy on the surface, the voiceover is of someone questioning Gu-won why he’s getting hitched: “You said marriage was a crazy thing to do. Why are you doing it now?”

As explanation, we cut to Do-hee and Gu-won signing their marriage contract, where their motivations are laid out: somehow Gu-won’s power-granting tattoo has transferred onto Do-hee’s wrist, rendering him powerless except for when he’s in contact with her tattoo. Thus, in a symbiotic way, the marriage gives Gu-won 24/7 access to Do-hee’s tattoo and gives Do-hee access to Gu-won’s godlike powers of protection.

We’re then shown a metaphorical picture of how married life is for the both of them. Do-hee lovingly offers Gu-won a spoon of her beautiful homemade cake, and Gu-won eagerly takes a bite. And gags at the taste. The message is clear: being married is no cakewalk. We get scenes of Gu-won’s rude awakening of the realities of marriage, with Do-hee throwing out his mound of precious belongings overrunning her apartment or scaring him with a horror show greeting when he comes home late.

Still, Gu-won admits in the voiceover, there are perks to marriage. For example, having Do-hee the tattoo around him constantly is a big relief, as we see the both of them post-shower getting ready for bed. Gu-won asks Do-hee if she’s headed to sleep, and after she retorts with the charged, “What are you going to do if I’m not?” we cut to the two of them lying in bed together… her wrist in his hand… all in the name of science. *contract marriage veterans everywhere smirk* Okay kids. Do whatever you got to do.

Written by Choi Ah-il (Mr. Queen) and directed by Kim Jang-han (You Raise Me Up), My Demon will premiere on November 24 on SBS.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/11/song-kang-faces-the-reality-of-marriage-in-new-teaser/

• Blob 1

Girl!:wow1:@Ameera Ali 

#kimyoojung: "Do Dohee has many different aspects from the characters I've played before, both personality and environment. However, rather than forcing myself to make something, I tried to move freely within it. Also she has a wide spectrum of expression."

#kimyoojung: "I’ve been into brain science recently, so I’m watching a lot of related videos.  I also find and read books that scientifically explain the brain and genes."

F_arJ9Qa8AAzUyQ?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

F_aofd7aAAAyTSu?format=jpg&name=large

Look at them!! The hottest:hotinhere2:

This is insane!!! #MyDemon couple for ELLE Magazine December Issue

#KimYooJung #SongKang 

F_ao8sfaEAAzuiQ?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

F_aopkJaUAAgGp1?format=jpg&name=large

F_aobyiaIAAc9x0?format=jpg&name=large

===

Kim Yoo Jung and Song Kang’s ‘My Demon’ pictorial showcases dramatic visuals

AKP STAFF

Elle magazine released a pictorial on the 21st, featuring Kim Yoo Jung and Song Kang from the upcoming SBS Friday-Saturday drama ‘My Demon,’ set to premiere on the 24th.

Reporter Park Dong-je of Break News reported that Elle stated, “For the pictorial, we captured the dramatic visuals of Kim Yoo-jung and Song Kang. The shoot highlighted the unique charm of the fantasy melodrama, which explores the relationship between a chaebol heiress and the devil.”

Following the photoshoot, an interview was conducted. Discussing her character, Do Do-hee, Kim Yoo-jung shared, “Do-hee’s personality and background significantly differ from my previous roles. Instead of forcing a creation, I navigated freely within her character. She is very true to her emotions, allowing for a broad range of expressions,” revealing her deep connection to the role.

Song Kang, portraying the character Guwon, remarked, “Initially, the script felt comedic, but the role proved challenging, particularly mastering Guwon’s confident speaking style. He is a character with a strong sense of self-love,” 

reflecting his deep engagement with his character.

When asked about a hypothetical offer from the devil, Song Kang said, “I find joy in simple things and wouldn’t likely accept such an offer. My happiness comes from small daily activities like waking up, going to the gym, taking a half-body bath, and reading a book.”

Kim Yoo-jung also shared her personal interests, saying, “Lately, I’ve been fascinated by brain science, watching numerous related videos and reading books that scientifically explain the brain and genes.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz4x4oqB5mb/

The pictorial and interview with Kim Yoo-jung and Song Kang can be found in the December issue of Elle, on their website, and a YouTube video showcasing their special chemistry is available on Elle’s YouTube channel.

https://www.allkpop.com/photo/2023/11/kim-yoo-jung-and-song-kangs-my-demon-pictorial-showcases-dramatic-visuals

• Thirsty 1

‘My Demon’ Kim Yoo-jung and Song Kang Reveal #Twist Charm #Ending Restaurant #OST

image_readtop_2023_897602_17005567825714

‘My Demon’ Kim Yoo-jung and Song Kang arouse excitement with their sweet and cheerful Tiki Taka.

SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama 'My Demon' (written by Choi A-il, directed by Kim Jang-han), which will be aired for the first time on the 24th, released a 'Study View (SBS Interview)' video on the 21st that previews the chemistry between Kim Yoo-jung and Song Kang's 'romantic power at its peak'. did. It contains everything from the characters' attractive points selected by the actors to 'tips' for overindulgence in the drama, making people look forward to the first broadcast even more.

‘My Demon’ is a fantasy romantic comedy that follows the contract marriage between the devilish conglomerate heiress Do Do-hee (played by Kim Yoo-jung) and the devil Jeong Gu-won (played by Song Kang), who lost his powers for a moment.

A contract with the devil that gives finite happiness and leads to hell. The ‘soul-secured’ salvation romance with a sweet but dangerous devil provides a different level of excitement. Above all, trustworthy actors such as Kim Yoo-jung, Song Kang, Lee Sang-i, Kim Hae-sook, Jo Hye-joo, Kim Tae-hoon, Jo Yeon-hee, Lee Yoon-ji, Kang Seung-ho, Seo Jeong-yeon, and Heo Jeong-do join in to create excitement and fun.

‘Study View’, which was released 4 days before the first broadcast, was conducted by answering questions in ‘Tarot cards’ that will determine the fate of Kim Yoo-jung and Song Kang. The first card stimulated curiosity by introducing the drama for viewers who would enter the world of ‘My Demon’. Kim Yoo-jung raised expectations by saying, “This is a story where Do Do-hee and Guwon-won get married by contract and ‘save’ each other,” and Song Kang made people laugh with his “Jangku-mi” request to check the details through the drama.

Song Kang-eun said, “She may seem chic, but she is a very soft character on the inside.” “I found that aspect of her attractive,” she said, adding, “The luxurious clothes of a chaebol heiress also suited Dohee very well.” When asked what outfit suited Do Do-hee best, she said it was the scene of ‘Do Do-hee and Guwon’s first meeting face to face’, which stimulated anticipation.

Kim Yoo-jung then responded to the devil's 'Salvation' character, saying, "Everything about it is so perfect that it has so much charm that it's hard to choose." “He may seem cold when you don’t know him, but when you get to know him, he’s a cute character,” she said. “He may look abrasive on the outside, but his charm point is that he has a warmth that takes care of people around him in his own way.” Song Kang will transform into a ‘salvation’ character. It made me look forward to it even more.

The synergy between Kim Yoo-jung and Song Kang, which creates a lot of immersion starting from the visual combination, is attracting great attention from viewers even before the broadcast. As a ‘tip’ for hyper-immersion in ‘My Demon’, she said to pay attention to the ‘ending’ scene. Song Kang chose the endings of parts 1 and 2 and said, “You will be surprised when you see them. It is a scene that feels like a narrative. “The background is really pretty too,” he replied, amplifying her curiosity.

There were also questions that gave a glimpse into the personalities of Do Do-hee and Goo-won. To the question, ‘If Do Do-hee and Guwon are on SNS, what will be their first post?’ Kim Yoo-jung said, “Do-hee will not be on SNS of her own volition. She replied, “I think I will post a post made by the ‘Future F&B’ public relations team,” giving an idea of Do Do-hee’s worldly haughty and cynical side. Song Kang said, “I think we will promote it by saying, ‘We will make your wishes come true.’” She foreshadowed the unexpected charm of ‘Devil’ salvation by adding a sensible hashtag saying, ‘One contract completed today.’

Starting with ‘New Jeans’, expectations were also raised for the ‘My Demon’ OST, which became a hot topic with its ultra-luxurious lineup. The two people listened to the songs from the first OST ‘New Jeans’ in advance. Song Kang expressed his thoughts, saying, “I think it goes better with sad scenes than sweet scenes,” and Kim Yoo-jung also raised expectations by saying, “The melody is bright, but the lyrics have a sad feel.”

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2023/11/897602/

• Blob 1

Song Kang, Kim Yoo-jung, Lee Yun-ji, Jo Hye-joo, Jo Yeon-hee, Kang Seung-ho, etc. at the after-party for the last filming of ‘My Demon’

42622_60342_4928.jpg

[Behind the scenes = Reporter Kim Tae-seok] Actors Kim Yoo-jung, Song Kang, Lee Yoon-ji, Jo Hye-joo, Jo Yeon-hee, Kang Seung-ho, Kim Tae-hoon, Hong Jin-ki, Park Jin-woo, and Kim Seol-jin attended an after-party after filming for the new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'My Demon' held at Heukdonga in Yeouido, Seoul on November 20th. 

'My Demon', starring Song Kang, Kim Yoo-jung, Lee Sang-i, and Jo Hye-joo, is a fantasy romantic comedy drama that follows the contract marriage between the devilish conglomerate heiress Do Do-hee and the demon Jeong Gu-won who lost his powers for a moment. It will be aired for the first time on November 24.

https://www.behindpress.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=42622

Kim Yoo-jung, Do Hee's lovely beauty explodes... 'My Demon' after-party after filming

42617_60340_484.jpg

Spoiler

https://www.behindpress.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=42617

Actor Song Kang attended a dinner party after finishing filming the SBS drama 'My Demon' held at a restaurant in Yeouido, Seoul on the 20th.

Spoiler

cms_temp_stats_17004744311287554011.jpg

https://m.etnews.com/20231120000339

Actress Lee Yoon-ji attended a dinner party after the filming of the SBS Friday-Saturday drama ‘My Demon’ held somewhere in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 20th and had photo time.

Spoiler

cms_temp_stats_17004762641025868256.jpg

90078_226880_2351.jpg

https://www.etnews.com/20231120000349

Jo Yeon-hee takes on the role of Kim Sera in ‘My Demon’

Actress Jo Yeon-hee is posing at the after-party for the SBS Friday-Saturday drama ‘My Demon’ held at the Yeouido branch of Heukdonga, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 20th.

Jo Hye-joo, ‘My Demon came to the dinner party’

Spoiler

cms_temp_stats_1700474070224204774.jpg

Actress Cho Hye-joo attended a dinner party after finishing filming the SBS drama 'My Demon' held at a restaurant in Yeouido, Seoul on the 20th.

https://m.etnews.com/20231120000337

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

Song Kang And Kim Yoo Jung Dish On “My Demon” + Whether They’d Accept An Offer From The Devil

Song Kang And Kim Yoo Jung Dish On “My Demon” + Whether They’d Accept An Offer From The Devil

In a recent interview and pictorial for Elle Korea magazine, Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung talked about their upcoming drama “My Demon”!

“My Demon” is a new fantasy rom-com about the contractual marriage between Do Do Hee, a demon-like chaebol heiress who doesn’t trust anyone (played by Kim Yoo Jung), and Jung Gu Won, an actual demon who unexpectedly loses his powers (played by Song Kang).

For centuries, Jung Gu Won has enjoyed eternal life by making dangerous yet enticing deals with humans who put their souls on their line to escape their hellish realities. However, after over 200 years of a relaxing life at the top of the food chain, Jung Gu Won suddenly finds himself in peril when Do Do Hee inadvertently “steals” his powers in the blink of an eye. In order to prevent his own demise, the now powerless demon winds up having to follow Do Do Hee around and protect her as he tries to figure out how to get his abilities back.

Song-Kang-Kim-Yoo-Jung.jpeg

Reflecting on her approach to her character, Kim Yoo Jung remarked, “In terms of both her personality and her background, Do Do Hee is different in many ways from the characters I’ve played up until now. However, I didn’t want to force anything unnatural because of that [in terms of my acting]. Rather, I tried to move freely within the character. Because [Do Do Hee] is a character that’s extremely true to her emotions, the spectrum of feelings I portrayed was very broad.”

Meanwhile, Song Kang confessed that he had struggled with certain aspects of his role. “When I read the script, I thought that the comedic elements were very strong,” he said. “But once we started acting, there were a lot of difficult aspects [to the character], such as the way his tone of voice is overflowing with confidence. Gu Won is a character who truly loves himself a lot.”

Song-Kang-Kim-Yoo-Jung-2.jpeg

When asked what he would do if he received an offer from the devil, Song Kang replied, “I’m someone who finds happiness in the little things, so I don’t think I’d accept any offer. Waking up in the morning and going to the gym, then coming back and reading a book while taking a bath. I find happiness in those kinds of things.”

Song-Kang-Kim-Yoo-Jung-3.jpeg

Spoiler

Song-Kang-1.jpeg

Finally, Kim Yoo Jung revealed her current hobbies by sharing, “I’ve recently gotten really into brain science, so I’ve been watching a lot of videos about it. I’ve also been looking for and reading books that explain the brain and genes in a scientific way.”

Spoiler

Kim-Yoo-Jung.jpg

“My Demon” will premiere on November 24 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1627807wpp/song-kang-and-kim-yoo-jung-dish-on-my-demon-whether-theyd-accept-an-offer-from-the-devil

• Love 1

fans or non fans all are agree that #KimYooJung and #SongKang visuals & chemistry indeed match so wellF_mmUWoaUAA1vKJ?format=jpg&name=large

F_mmUWUbEAAu8l4?format=jpg&name=large

====

Knetz crazily in love with Song Kang and Kim Yoojung in a new pictorial with ELLE!

-November 21, 2023

Spoiler

0d5097eed181fe28620d00294207d08f.jpg

6e74a6fb1a216be3ea43ce0fc3cac760.jpg

237c914caa2fd2310a8a541e0734334d.jpg

252bf8d7b5183430f6b25e37369c1500.jpg

ad9409774a251f306b3e1baca9c40997.jpg

They both come out well, and their chemistry is better than expected..

Post response : 1153

instiz

Netizen comments : 

- Whoa... the last photo is like the romance fantasy cover. 

- Really. 

- Wow, I'm a Song Kang fan, but Yoojung really attracts my attention ㅋㅋㅋㅋ? She's really so beautiful. It's so fascinating. It's so pretty.

- Wow, it’s almost like a romance fantasy cover. 

- WOW.

- Huh? Wow, what's this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the last photo is the most impressive photo shoot I've seen recently 

- Whoa it's amazing. 

- I'm nervous for Friday 

- Wow Yoojung is so pretty ㅠㅠ

c. Story Kpop

• Thirsty 1

Spoiler

Song Kang And Kim Yoo Jung Share A Thrilling 1st Meeting In New Romance Drama “My Demon”

Song Kang And Kim Yoo Jung Share A Thrilling 1st Meeting In New Romance Drama “My Demon”

SBS’s upcoming drama “My Demon” has shared a sneak peek of Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung’s first meeting!

“My Demon” is a fantasy rom-com about the contractual marriage between Do Do Hee, a demon-like chaebol heiress who doesn’t trust anyone (played by Kim Yoo Jung), and Jung Gu Won, an actual demon who unexpectedly loses his powers (played by Song Kang).

In one of the newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Do Do Hee walks the red carpet with confidence and poise as the CEO of Mirae F&B. An ice-cold workaholic who isn’t afraid of the spotlight, Do Do Hee started a dessert company when she was still a college student, and within seven years, she had already made it the No. 1 company in the industry.

Kim-Yoo-Jung-1.jpg

Meanwhile, Jung Gu Won is a flawless creature who has enjoyed eternal life for centuries by making dangerous yet enticing deals with humans who put their souls on their line to escape their hellish realities. In one intriguing photo, he is surrounded by a wall of mysterious clocks that have only 10 numbers on them—piquing curiosity as to what the numbers on the clocks could mean.

Song-Kang-1.jpg

The next set of photos depict the two characters’ first encounter, during which Do Do Hee’s seemingly unshakable poise is shattered due to an unexpected accident. As she sits in her car, Do Do Hee is visibly terrified as she stares at something in front of her through shattered glass.

As it turns out, that something is Jung Gu Won, who ominously approaches Do Do Hee’s car with a dark aura and a chilling glare.

Kim-Yoo-Jung-2.jpg

Spoiler

Song-Kang-2.jpg

The producers of “My Demon” teased, “In Episode 1, which airs today, Do Do Hee and Gu Won will share a first meeting that is both sweet and chilling. When Do Do Hee falls into danger, the devilish Gu Won appears before her and makes her an enticing offer.”

“My Demon” will premiere on November 24 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1628169wpp/song-kang-and-kim-yoo-jung-share-a-thrilling-1st-meeting-in-new-romance-drama-my-demon

• Blob 1

Watch: Kim Yoo Jung Finds Herself Unexpectedly Taken With Song Kang In “My Demon”

Watch: Kim Yoo Jung Finds Herself Unexpectedly Taken With Song Kang In “My Demon”

SBS’s “My Demon” has unveiled a new teaser previewing the first episode ahead of the premiere!

“My Demon” is a fantasy rom-com about the contractual marriage between Do Do Hee (Kim Yoo Jung), a demon-like chaebol heiress who doesn’t trust anyone and Jung Gu Won (Song Kang), an actual demon who unexpectedly loses his powers.

The new preview begins with Do Do Hee walking into a restaurant only to be stopped by the employee who tells her that the entire restaurant has been booked by one customer.

Looking annoyed, Do Do Hee haughtily comments to herself, “Ah, I’m going crazy. They even revealed that it’s my birthday today.” She tells the employee, “I’m that customer’s guest,” seemingly annoyed by attending what appears to be a blind date.

When she sees the other customer who has his face covered by a newspaper, Do Do Hee remarks, “There are people who still read printed newspapers these days? We’re not even on a plane. Is this an image you’re trying to create for yourself?”

Do Do Hee continues, “I’m saying this beforehand, but I’m married to my work. I’m not interested in men in the slightest—” However, she is cut off when the man in front of her folds his newspaper, revealing Jung Gu Won’s handsome face and taking Do Do Hee off guard.

Check out the teaser below!

https://www.facebook.com/sbsdrama.official/videos/211198902018260/

“My Demon” will premiere on November 24 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out another teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1628231wpp/watch-kim-yoo-jung-finds-herself-unexpectedly-taken-with-song-kang-in-my-demon