[Drama 2023-2024] Elegant Empire - 우아한 제국 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

On 12/25/2023 at 7:26 AM, maribella said:

Yay. The 3 ommas 

Even as bad as this daily is, it has managed to actually raise the bar for other dailies - this drama has given us the highly coveted 3 x Omma's TWICE now.

On 12/23/2023 at 5:17 PM, maribella said:

I don’t remember her sister dying, must be during my FFW time.

Sister died in the car crash, they made it look like the FL.

I still think the FL is a mediocre actress, even allowing for the script of a daily. I hope she plays SFL a few more times, not ready for prime time. IMHO.

Busch Beer GIF by Busch

23 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Yes Bit-Na teach him A lesson :joy:

I love Bit Na, but she can't stomp in a straight line ... (still say the Chairman ain't her dad):rolleyes:

... speaking of Bit Na, if they really offed Puppy Oppa, she's gonna kill everyone ... in a noona kinda way.

:onfirex:

• LOL 3

Yay. The 3 ommas 

I still think the FL is a mediocre actress, even allowing for the script of a daily. I hope she plays SFL a few more times, not ready for prime time. IMHO.

What 3 ommas?

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!

Okay, so they finally decide to off the Chairman ... for real this time ... and JK decides to rush in with Elder actor?:blink:

If she was already willing to reveal her true identity, why not call the cops for back up when she chased down KY's Mom?

Here's hoping Uncle is a bit more resourceful, but the way this drama is playing out, the chairman maybe toast :rolleyes:

On a totally unrelated note, can the product placement be anymore obscene? Sure, KY always commented on JT's smooth soft hair ...

Vomit Puke GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

... yeah give me more of that :rolleyes:

Finally, on a positive note, looks like Puppy Oppa is back in the game next episode ... 1 episode after brain surgery!!!

Recover Feel Good GIF by Wellnessbyre

• LOL 3

19 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Sister died in the car crash, they made it look like the FL.

THE twist, now I remember. So she could go underground and return, another one of those. 

15 hours ago, tulip06 said:

What 3 ommas?

The kid finally could talk and called her mother. 

14 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Okay, so they finally decide to off the Chairman ... for real this time ... and JK decides to rush in with Elder actor

I am sure he’ll die very soon.  He’s starting on the ‘Live your life’ show with Uee. They only started showing his face in last weekend’s show. Before that, it was just the back of some man. 

I don’t think he is JK’s bio dad. Just unrelated to early episodes. The old man approved of her hard work and smarts. 

20 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

love Bit Na, but she can't stomp in a straight line ... (still say the Chairman ain't her dad):rolleyes:

Her mother is the most likeable person here, wouldn’t she confess by now? I think she is the politician’s daughter. 
Is the cleaner tycoon still alive?

• Like 2

Okay, so while waiting on subs for the latest episode ...

- The cops didn't save the Chairman, Uncle shows up by himself, in a car with a flashing light and a siren, and the bad guys + KY's Mom run before he even gets there ... leaving the Chairman with JK & Elder actor.

Rainbow GIF

- Puppy Oppa is back.  Just 1 episode out of brain surgery, where they went to great lengths to show us all the saws they were gonna use on his noggin, and here he is up and about and his hair isn't even mussed ... hell, we didn't even get a tearful Bit Na hospital scene  :angry:

- Looks like the Assemblyman used himself as bait in a hit-and-run. He was wearing camera glasses so KY's secretary is gonna take the fall and hopefully link everything back to KY

- The Chairman is the latest cast member to shack up in the NA company dorms :lol:

4 hours ago, maribella said:

I don’t think he is JK’s bio dad. Just unrelated to early episodes. The old man approved of her hard work and smarts. 

I don't think he is either

4 hours ago, maribella said:

Is the cleaner tycoon still alive?

Nope - taken out by a BTOD (blue truck of doom) that was intended for Puppy Oppa ... it should win an award for longest time waiting motionless for the truck to strike :rolleyes:

• LOL 3

19 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Nope - taken out by a BTOD (blue truck of doom) that was intended for Puppy Oppa ... it should win an award for longest time waiting motionless for the truck to strike

I should take a peek then.

For a super money lender who built up a multimillion business conglomerate, she seemed scared of the politician. She was so ho hum. 

24 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

hey were gonna use on his noggin, and here he is up and about and his hair isn't even mussed ... hell, we

Kdrama people have hard heads. Rarely a hair out of place.

• LOL 2

13 hours ago, maribella said:

I am sure he’ll die very soon.  He’s starting on the ‘Live your life’ show with Uee. They only started showing his face in last weekend’s show. Before that, it was just the back of some man. 

Do you what episode did UEE's show start showing his face? 

• Like 1

So, Episode 91 ...

This drama has already stretched the believability factor, even for a daily, and now its going off the charts.

- Even with video proof that KY's secretary was the hitman on Puppy Oppa's dad, KY still skates by just "claiming" the video is fake, and providing a fake video of his own as an alibi :rolleyes:

- After all of the above, JK STILL refuses to put the Chairman up in front of the press and show he's still alive, which would end KY for good

Waiting Gif GIF

- However, the Elder actor has clearly had enough of this drama so he sets up a live stream with the Chairman on his own

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

In other news ...

- Looks like Oh Na Hee is getting the hots for Puppy Oppa's uncle  ...  I'm okay with that I guess :rolleyes:

- Turns out KY's Mom hid the truth of her own background from KY ... was that supposed to make us feel sorry for them? ... didn't work.

Less than 10 episodes to go ...

200.gif?cid=09287e48jnjlu47tdp5lw8alv0yc

• Like 1