[movie 2006] Daisy 데이지

Guest jcs

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which one is the cop, which is the hitman?

Jung Woo Sung is the hitman. Lee Sung Jae is the cop.

so the director is chinese? does this mean.. its mainly for the chinese audience?

I believe the dialogue is in Korean.

Ha Tinh Nhi - Jung Woo Sung is the hitman and the chinese bloke is the cop.

Chinese guy? Lee Sung Jae is Korean.

Oh my bad! Sorry! Lee Sung Jae is Korean! :lol:

Thanks heaps for the pics and link Ha Tinh Nhi!! OMG! I can't wait to see this movie!

I don't think it'll be shown in the US. But who knows? Let's keep our fingers crossed. :D

I'd definitely get a copy as soon as its out on dvd. Ji Hyun looks great with both guys and the storyline looks good too. :D

Thanks for the link shopgirl :D

Try this one...

http://www.ziness.com/movie/daisy/data/daisy512500k.wmv

Daisy... (nice, hehehe) don't know when it'll be released in US or whether it'll be released, but DVD version usually comes out about 3 months after the original release date isn't it? I think it opens around late January in Asia

when its out? im waiting...

So it's sometimes after February or near March i think.

I find Jung WooSung looks good with the gorgeous JJH..

they sparked fire in the Summer Gio tv ads.. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xosandy

February 16, 2006

데이지 (Daisy) Theatrical Trailer Released

daisytra.jpg

Hong Kong box office wiz Andrew Lau; Pan-Asian superstar Jeon Ji-Hyun; Jung Woo-Sung, whose newfound popularity in Japan is increasing at a rapid rate, and Lee Sung-Jae. 데이지 (Daisy) looked like a surefire hit even before stills started circulating, let alone actual footage.

But while the popularity of the former 'Sassy Girl' in the rest of Asia is unquestionable, it's not quite the same in Korea, where any tentative to change her image met with pretty lukewarm responses, although Lee Soo-Yeon's wonderful 4인용 식탁 (The Uninvited) is not to blame. It all screams over the top star vehicle to me, but mixing the genre sensibilities of Lau's 無間道 (Infernal Affairs) with the trademark Korean Wave melodrama could make for an interesting mix. I still doubt this will ever become a big hit in Korea, and debuting on March 9 along with the Jo Jae-Hyun/Kim Ji-Soo melodrama 로망스 (The Romance) could prove fatal. But as you know, my box office predictions aren't exactly science.

In the meantime, you can forget about all that, and take a look at the newly released trailer. Press Screening should be next week, so you'll get the usual report. Although the official site is here, Twitch regular Joey6666 has set up a site detailing all the Dutch shoot of the film, with lots of nice stills and more, so worth checking out.

데이지 예고편 Theatrical Trailer (Streaming, 500k, Windows Media)

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/005150.html

Archived