[movie 2006] Daisy 데이지

Guest jcs

shopgirl ~~ hah here your man individual picture .stilll as handsome as ever ..

.ah ..how come the trhead cast name never include lee sung jae !! :P ~~~ .i like him ~~ he silmimg down a lot for another of his movie HOLIDAY ^^ ..with choi min shik i think he is suppose to be in the role of a runaway convict ..

i envy JJH ..with two such charming men..

4_l.jpg

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the article rubie..that is good news :) and thanks to jun, anne and shirley for the pics.......sorry, i missed the name of Lee Sung Jae in the thread name.. :(

here's some pics i found ...dont think i've seen them posted before..

37.jpg

36.jpg

38.jpg

credits: empas

Guest shopgirl

shopgirl ~~ hah here your man individual picture .stilll as handsome as ever ..

.ah ..how come the trhead cast name never include lee sung jae !! :P ~~~ .i like him ~~ he silmimg down a lot for another of his movie HOLIDAY ^^ ..with choi min shik i think he is suppose to be in the role of a runaway convict ..

i envy JJH ..with two such charming men..

4_l.jpg

my main man is handsome, isn't he? hehehehe... Yeah, he looked more matured lately too. Well, I also grateful that they picked Lee Sung Jae as the other actor for the movie. He's one talented classy guy too. I mean, imagine... try watching him in a mix of Public Enemy, Shinsukki Blues and then this. So versatile. :)

And here's a clip of the interview courtesy of Fabiola from JWS thread

20051009_23_03.jpg

video clip on “A Night with DAISY”

10th Pusan International Film Festival –

Oct. 8, 05

http://vod2.ytn.co.kr/ytnstar/general/mov/...139022782_s.wmv

JJH looks great as usual. JWS, his smile can melt any girl's heart. They are so awesome together. It'll definitely be the movie of the year. Can't wait for it to come out ^_^

Guest shopgirl

I wonder who will JJH ends up with in the movie... I thought I saw glimpses of kissing scene between JWS and JJH thru the clips. I noticed that, because JWS was wearing the cap like the pic and he was kissing JJH :P ... *gushing*

4_l.jpg

and thanks for the clip Shirley

more...

N2005101011134676301.jpg

2005100820293815130_1.jpg

Thanks for the informative thread and pics, gals. I'm looking forward to Daisy too. :)

Jeon Ji Hyun is stunning as always, but what's with the weird silver cape? :mellow:

Guest dadedum

Jeon Ji Hyun is stunning as always, but what's with the weird silver cape? :mellow:

Yeh I was trying to figure out where the piece ends and begins :blink:.

Anyway something I posted in the JWS thread:

Here's a 3-minute making-of clip of Daisy, don't remember if it has been posted...

daisy.jpg

300k: mms://nhnext.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/nhnext/movie/movieclip/making/K0002714_300.wmv

700k: mms://nhnext.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/nhnext/movie/movieclip/making/K0002714_700.wmv

source: http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/002727.html

Guest shopgirl

Thanks for the informative thread and pics, gals. I'm looking forward to Daisy too. :)

You have to see the other clip that was posted by Shirley... her cape is gold. I think in a way she wanted to match with what the boys are wearing, hehehe. But she's still pretty no matter what.

this dECEMBER? OMg she's hot! lol i wanna see her as much as possible!

Nope, it's going to be this January. Long ago, I heard that it was planned to open on December, but I think this time they changed it to January... 1 more month to wait :mellow:

Ooooo Clips!!! Thanks to Joanne and Kay!!!

hehe that cape sure looks weird but heck it's JJH wearing it so it's all good. Dress her in newspapers and she would still look absolutely fabulous!

Thanks for the Daisy pics and clips guys!

Archived