[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

she still didn’t know it but she got  scammed from all her saving :mrgreen:

daughter should join scam business. not like she has brains to continue being intern in law dept. 

• LOL 4

eeeeeeeeee.... amnesia Ju makes me having goosebump when she speaks...

Chingus, correct me if I'm wrong. As far as i could remember when GW gave birth to So Yi,   she was blind, right ?

Then how could she have known that SY has a birth mark on the right side of her chest .

14 hours ago, Lmangla said:

daughter should join scam business. not like she has brains to continue being intern in law dept. 

well, at least she has brains how to court a bf :joy: 

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

eeeeeeeeee.... amnesia Ju makes me having goosebump when she speaks...

Chingus, correct me if I'm wrong. As far as i could remember when GW gave birth to So Yi,   she was blind, right ?

Then how could she have known that SY has a birth mark on the right side of her chest .

well, at least she has brains how to court a bf :joy: 

if I remember right, her family -- maybe her dad or mom -- mentioned that so yi has a similar birthmark to GW.. 

• Like 4

When SR in GW wakes up, she's going to turn into an uncontrolled screaming GW, confusing everyone in the house. Or  YJ had divorced her, which means she will be back in the lawyer's house.

I didn't  understand why GW in SR was so apologetic to the comatose SR/GW. The woman tried to kill you!! 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I didn't  understand why GW in SR was so apologetic to the comatose SR/GW. The woman tried to kill you!! 

how can’t she be not scared she ruined the woman look , not mentioning making her dull :mrgreen:

IMG-8049.jpg

SA will be like I will kill the RickRoll'D 

IMG-8041.gif

• LOL 4

Husband : you have to sleep in same bed and decor my former wife had:w00t:

AeRa : don’t say it was my dream 

IMG-8055.gif

any other woman 

IMG-8056.gif

* seriously having the right to the bedroom is more meaningful than having him it feel like to her  lol 

• LOL 3

why was aera crying so much that she finally got what she wanted. thought she would be gleeful but instead was bawling. then in the preview, it looks like her entering YJ group is part of some revenge. so we will have all 3 ladies -- GW, serin and aera -- all duking it out with different revenge plans? ^_^

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

it looks like her entering YJ group is part of some revenge. so we will have all 3 ladies -- GW, serin and aera -- all duking it out with different revenge plans? ^_^

How original now the honourable chairman is crook too :lol:

It’s look like he paid someone to take care of AeRa & later tried to eliminate her :w00t:

Sunda.gif

Sund5.gif

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

How original now the honourable chairman is crook too :lol:

It’s look like he paid someone to take care of AeRa & later tried to eliminate her :w00t:

yay! we haven't had evil grandpa in a while. go grandpa go, open up your heart and show us your schemes. 

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yay! we haven't had evil grandpa in a while. go grandpa go, open up your heart and show us your schemes. 

If he didn’t tell us , we are counting on this guy to spill the beans :mrgreen:

Sung2.gif

• LOL 4

I want GW v2 and lawyer oppa to hook up. they had sizzling chemistry when serin was serin.

serin V2 and taeyang are so boring together to see though GW v1 and him was interesting. serin V2 is a bore when she is goody goody. ^_^

• Love 2

AR is avenging something? The woman has killed an innocent man GW's father, deprived an innocent baby of her mother etc. etc. are they trying to whitewash her with some sob story?

I'd wait for her in the dark and slash her face if I were GW. But she'll get away because GW/SR has been spilling the beans to AR whenever she cooked up some plan to deal a blow at AR. Isn't that smart?

Ok AR is a victim too. Ptui. You don't get innocent/ clueless people involved in your revenge. SY is YJ's baby so she's fair game? AR has done so many horrible things, she does not deserve a revenge. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, maribella said:

are they trying to whitewash her with some sob story?

She didn’t need sob story , they need to tell us where she get all the money she spending , the girl rich as hell , she keep spending money as if she found magic lamp :lol:

SunYt.jpg

AeRa 

* paid the first kidnapper 

* paid for the gangsters 

* paid for the second kidnapper 

* paid kidnapper to go to the jail for her 
now paying him to be silent lol 

SunYr.gif

• LOL 3