[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

I am feeling uneasy ever since Young Joon found out about the true identity in GW/SR soul.

He's been calling her GW in office during private talk and I'm sure one of these days they  will be caught. 

Secondly, don't korean have manners @Ameera Ali  knocking on doors before entering in office  or house.....if is Ms Ju,  she would have him directly strip off in no time. She has been eyeing  to have intimate with YJ.

Thirdly, Ms Ju having too many private talks with the maid as though she is the lady of the house. 

@Ameera Ali  YR is attracted to Young Joon and she might be of great

help to him later.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I am feeling uneasy ever since Young Joon found out about the true identity in GW/SR soul.

He's been calling her GW in office during private talk and I'm sure one of these days they  will be caught. 

Secondly, don't korean have manners @Ameera Ali  knocking on doors before entering in office  or house.....if is Ms Ju,  she would have him directly strip off in no time. She has been eyeing  to have intimate with YJ.

Thirdly, Ms Ju having too many private talks with the maid as though she is the lady of the house. 

@Ameera Ali  YR is attracted to Young Joon and she might be of great

help to him later.

I hope he doesn't end up with her though; am tird of the brother character always end up having to marry the ditzy ex-sister-in-law. at least in this one, she is only ditzy, in another drama, she was outright rude and insufferable. am still hoping the lawyer will end up with the original serin after the souls are switched back -- they really did have great chemistry.

am still waiting for GWv2.0 to wake up. wonder when that will happen. 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

She did ask him to call her SR after the rubbish dump scene.

But the men in this show are stupid, just like in MIAV.

What happened to SR/GW? Her fingers were twitching in a few episodes ago. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I hope he doesn't end up with her though; am tird of the brother character always end up having to marry the ditzy ex-sister-in-law.

@Lmangla , @Thong Thin he is gone , he is taken , you can’t be hero to this delusional character, she will fall in love more :D
IMG-7212.gif

IMG-7213.gif

she will be  ( day dreaming all day )  … my man , my hero :w00t:

IMG-7215.gif

• LOL 6

Not a fake wheel chair but amnesia I think. :joy:

The woman is so weird. She will do anything to be the DIL of YJ group. 
YJ is such an idiot.

edit: I think SR/GW is going to regain consciousness and spoil AR's plans. 

• LOL 2

@maribella  @Ameera Ali  we have got a fake amensia :joy:

She's has thousands of ways to get into the Nam's family and by hook or by crook even to the

extend of hurting herself, what a RickRoll'D !

I really hope the coma GW wake up soon and will be interesting to know how GW will handle

the fake amnesia living together with YJ.

GW soul which belongs to real SR is not someone who get easily bullied.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@maribella  @Ameera Ali  we have got a fake amensia :joy:

She's has thousands of ways to get into the Nam's family and by hook or by crook even to the

extend of hurting herself, what a RickRoll'D !

I really hope the coma GW wake up soon and will be interesting to know how GW will handle

the fake amnesia living together with YJ.

GW soul which belongs to real SR is not someone who get easily bullied.

But the person is SR. She wouldn't care what AR and YJ do. On the hand, her enemy would be GW/SR who is getting very cosy with TY.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

But the person is SR. She wouldn't care what AR and YJ do. On the hand, her enemy would be GW/SR who is getting very cosy with TY.

To the Nam's family she is GW who has been lying in coma for past 5 years.

They did not know that her soul were switched.

She's definitely going back to Nam's residence & she will be so confused

to face the whole Nam's family esp YJ who is trying his very best to explain to her why

Ju is there.  

We are half way mark and I'm sure the writer wouldn't want to drag the comatose GW to wake

up at ep 100..

• Like 4