[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am waiting for his omma to find out how he has many rooms to share for women. 

his mom wouldn’t mind as long she got other kind of freebie  too lol 

IMG_6373.gif

# how to win mama boy 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

23 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

his mom wouldn’t mind as long she got other kind of freebie  too lol 

# how to win mama boy 

all miser grandpa's fault. he give her book report to write instead of money to buy for handbag and coat. so she has to depend on these room women to get freebies. son is useful eh? 

• LOL 3

:Megalol:  

Ae Ra looks like a lunatic running around on a wild goose chase trying her level best to get

YJ caught red handed for cheating on her.

Gold fish eye YJ never fails me with his humor lies when confronted by Ae Ra :lol: 

about his whereabouts.

• LOL 3

17 hours ago, Lmangla said:

all miser grandpa's fault. he give her book report to write instead of money to buy for handbag and coat. so she has to depend on these room women to get freebies. son is useful eh? 

She is a parasite. She ought to be put out the door instead of being a pampered old cat.:dissapointed:

5 hours ago, shahila197878 said:

Can anyone tell me the name of the actress who played Manager Mo Seung Hyo? I recognized her from somewhere but forgot where

Tears of Heaven. Quite an idiot, a doormat from what I can deduce from the no-subtitle episodes.

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

:Megalol:  

Ae Ra looks like a lunatic running around on a wild goose chase trying her level best to get

YJ caught red handed for cheating on her.

Gold fish eye YJ never fails me with his humor lies when confronted by Ae Ra :lol: 

about his whereabouts.

He is funny. His acting is just on the mark. JAR is also hilarious.

• LOL 5

32 minutes ago, maribella said:

He is funny. His acting is just on the mark. JAR is also hilarious.

I  enjoyed watching these 2 funny lovebirds with their humorous act.

Btw, I am so invested in watching Man In Veil, the only person I dislike is Yu Ra mum.

She's so annoying.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Btw, I am so invested in watching Man In Veil, the only person I dislike is Yu Ra mum.

She's so annoying.

Watch the father. I was going to give it up many times but he was so hilarious. Watch him wait  for his cues. :sweat_smile:

Have you reached the abs man wearing a towel?

• Like 3

Is there an episode tonight?

edit: there is, just checking for a friend. 
TY is now getting worried about SR and YJ, and I think she told him they are in love. ... I think. Anyway she was caught by AR near YJ's hoyse and she told AR, YJ is her bf. 
I wonder if it is a dream. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, maribella said:

Is there an episode tonight?

edit: there is, just checking for a friend. 
TY is now getting worried about SR and YJ, and I think she told him they are in love. ... I think. Anyway she was caught by AR near YJ's hoyse and she told AR, YJ is her bf. 
I wonder if it is a dream. 

I am 50/50 on it being a dream.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, maribella said:

Tears of Heaven. Quite an idiot, a doormat from what I can deduce from the no-subtitle episodes.

Ah, from the Bravo My life drama too. That's 2 actresses that cameoed that is also in that drama. I wonder if the writer or director are the same but apparently not

11 hours ago, maribella said:

Watch the father. I was going to give it up many times but he was so hilarious. Watch him wait  for his cues. 

Have you reached the abs man wearing a towel?

You mean Seo Jun wearing the towel and got caught by YR when he opens the hotel door room.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

59 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla I can’t believe any woman can go this length to keep useless mama boy 

# any woman come meet my man is dead lol 

kekekekek.... at least serin v2 has some brains and will climb out. who knows what aera will do to brainless yoojin who comes up with the dumbest of lies. :lol:

• LOL 2