YH ::sweat_smile:

IMG-9152.gif

JH after few drink :mrgreen:

[why I need to give up I didn’t even begin ]

IMG-9156.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 2

We're really going to get a love triangle between cousins and DJ? Based on the preview, TML also knows that DJ is alive?  

BUT why did the ML have a dream about DJ saying bye to him and she going to the afterlife? That's crazy. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

grandma every time they come back after committing crime... 

The grandma really accepted SR's mother's apology and accepted her back into the house. SR's mom also back being employed in the restaurant.

All because she thinks SR is her "blood". I'm going to to be sad for her when she finds out that she isn't. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, kboramint said:

The grandma really accepted SR's mother's apology and accepted her back into the house. SR's mom also back being employed in the restaurant.

Apparently 30 years something old woman can’t live without her mother :surprisedwut:

IMG-9196.gif

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

100% she didn’t got amnesia yaa 

I hope DJ that she will be  cautious to her actions and not to be outsmarted by Seran anymore. The Pack Dogs GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Spoiler

cto

• Like 3
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, kingpin said:

I hope DJ that she will be  cautious to her actions and not to be outsmarted by Seran anymore. 

It Wouldn’t be daily kdrama if she cautious , but I think now YH see what happens to her , he will guide her & guard her  :wub:

.. seem he make promise to her in trailer today that .. 

IMG-9160.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 5

We will see if SFL bails out her mother. Ah doan thank so ( remembered Carter’s southern accent).

At this moment, I wonder if FL will take YH into her confidence and work with him to catch the evil trio. If she was still obtuse like before she would not. We still have almost 1/2 way to go. A lot of misunderstandings are always in the path of kdrama romances.

• Blob 5

I can’t wait to see SR throwing her mother under bus to save herself ( let’s see how they gonna proof they don’t have DJ & she save :D ) 

[ sacrificial lamb:tounge_wink: ]

IMG-9282.gif

Minutes later ..

[ still taking it for the team :joy: ]

IMG-9287.gif

Hours later .. 

[ reality kick in ]:mrgreen:

IMG-9288.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

WTH! It actually happened. SR really faked an one night stand with the TML?? Also, the prediction of Song-Yi dying might happen? She ran away from her father's home. 

Who reported SR's mom to the police for kidnapping?  

• Sad 4

41 minutes ago, kboramint said:

WTH! It actually happened. SR really faked an one night stand with the TML?? Also, the prediction of Song-Yi dying might happen? She ran away from her father's home. 

Who reported SR's mom to the police for kidnapping?  

I think it’s YH who kept asking the ‘tec to look at the cctvs. The mother was last person who was with her.

The drunken man  being assaulted by the lowlife with aspirations to be an heiress. Will she get pregnant or fake it and then have a miscarriage? Just like Two sisters and many others.

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

He so disgusting, he think everyone like him cheater :wink:

*but stupidly enough , even after DNA test , A light didn’t goes off in his head , he didn’t suspect SR :w00t:

How does the stupid head think? If SY is not DJ’s daughter, it means he has cheated. He thinks she cheated? 

• Blob 3

8 minutes ago, maribella said:

How does the stupid head think? If SY is not DJ’s daughter, it means he has cheated. He thinks she cheated? 

I was hoping that he would remember SR keep saying that SY is her daughter

8 minutes ago, maribella said:

he drunken man  being assaulted by the lowlife with aspirations to be an heiress. Will she get pregnant or fake it and then have a miscarriage? Just like Two sisters and many others.

I think she will fake a pregnacy 

• Like 4