[Drama 2023] Lies Hidden in My Garden, 마당이 있는 집

larus

Pin on Gif

NEW EVENT!

Quick Poll - A K-Drama Addict's Guide to Popular Korean Words and Phrases!

So how many words have you picked up since you started watching K-dramas?  Find out by taking a short quiz. Vote for the words you are inadverently using in your daily conversation with your non K-drama watching chingus and driving them crazy. Let us know how you fared. :happydance:

re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO team :innocent:

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl

Kim Tae-hee and Im Ji-yeon team up in new teaser

by Jenzy

GL4-scaled.jpg

The second teaser for ENA’s upcoming thriller Lies Hidden in My Garden divulges some new information regarding our two couples: the rich Kim Tae-hee (Hi Bye, Mama!) and Kim Sung-oh (Unlock the Boss) and the fraught Im Ji-yeon (The Glory) and Choi Jae-rim (Green Mothers’ Club).

The teaser opens on Moon Joo-ran (Kim Tae-hee). She’s got an idyllic life laid out for herself as the trophy wife of Park Jae-ho (Kim Sung-oh). That is, until one day she smells a stench in the garden. We cut to Jae-ho doing some suspicious gardening while he downplays her concerns in the voiceover, “What smell? You’re always sensitive this time of year.”

But rotting corpse odor isn’t exactly something he can keep under wraps, especially when their neighbor Hae-soo — played by Jung Woon-sun (Agency) — echoes Joo-ran’s thoughts with, “What is that smell?”

This leads Joo-ran to meet Chu Sang-eun (Im Ji-yeon), a down-on-her-luck embittered widow. Her husband was murdered, and she’s not shy about sharing who she thinks did it, telling Joo-ran, “You really don’t know anything do you? Your husband killed my husband.”

Things gets messier when we see a flashback shot of Sang-eun’s husband menacingly approach Joo-ran and then cut to Joo-ran’s husband meeting Sang-eun during the funeral, hinting that the two are likely more connected than they realize.

Joo-ran is determined to get to the bottom of whatever is causing that smell, leading her to strike up a partnership with Sang-eun, who warns her, “Don’t get caught up in how you used to feel. It’ll only get in your way. Are you confident you can handle whatever happens?”

We end on clips of the two being attacked — Sang-eun dragged across a floor and Joo-ran suffocated. It looks like the search for truth will create some dangerous enemies, but Joo-ran is ready for it. In voiceover she asks: “Shall we dig to the very bottom?”

Written by Ji Ah-ni and directed by Jung Ji-hyun (Twenty Five Twenty One, Search Query: WWW), the 8-episode drama will premiere on June 19 in the Monday-Tuesday slot.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/06/kim-tae-hee-and-im-ji-yeon-team-up-in-new-teaser/

by Lily Alice, June 15, 2023
3 1

The highly anticipated Genie TV original drama Lies Hidden in My Garden released a highlight trailer. 

The trailer portrays Moon Joo Ran (Kim Tae Hee), whose perfect life is turned upside down due to a corpse stench emanating from her backyard, and Choo Sang Eun (Im Ji Yeon), a victim of domestic violence confronting the shocking reality of her husband's sudden death. 

As the story unfolds, it becomes evident that there is a connection between the smell of the corpse in the backyard and the death of Sang Eun's husband, Yoon Beom (Choi Jae Rim). 

But that's not all; the trailer portrays a series of unfathomable mysteries. It is pretty evident that Kim Yoon Beom was a greedy man and had the upper hand over Park Jae Ho. 

So that makes Jae Ho the No. 1 suspect in Yoon Beom's death. Whereas, Sang Eun comes with evidence that it was Jae Ho who was with her husband at the fishing reservoir "that night". 

Meanwhile, Joo Ran, who has her own suspicions of her husband, comes to know of Sang Eun's accusations, and urges her husband to tell her what he did in the backyard "that night". She just can't agree with the claims made by Sang Eun and musters the courage to accompany her in the pursuit of truth.

Furthermore, the trailer gives a shocker as, towards the end, it portrays Joo Ran's haunting expression captured in a moment of madness as she whispers, "Secrets should be buried", leaving viewers bewildered. 

These developments not only raise questions about the true nature of the incident that throws both households into turmoil but also create intrigue around how the story of the two women, united in their perilous journey despite conflicting perceptions of Yoon Beom's death, will unfold.

Lies Hidden in My Garden will release on June 19 on Prime Video.  Watch the highlight trailer here.

https://mydramalist.com/article/im-ji-yeon-and-kim-tae-hee-set-out-to-uncover-truth-in-lies-hidden-in-my-garden

• Like 1

Spoiler

Kim Tae Hee And Lim Ji Yeon Share Cute Chemistry With Their Co-Stars Behind The Scenes Of “Lies Hidden In My Garden”

Kim Tae Hee And Lim Ji Yeon Share Cute Chemistry With Their Co-Stars Behind The Scenes Of “Lies Hidden In My Garden”

ENA’s upcoming drama “Lies Hidden in My Garden” has shared a fun glimpse of its stars behind the scenes of filming!

Based on the best-selling novel of the same name, “Lies Hidden in My Garden” is a suspenseful thriller about two women who lead entirely different lives—before a suspicious smell in one of their backyards brings them together in ways that they could never have expected.

Kim Tae Hee will star as Joo Ran, a housewife who seems to have the perfect life, with a husband and son that anyone would envy. However, cracks begin to form in her happy home when she notices a strange stench emanating from her backyard. Meanwhile, “The Glory” star Lim Ji Yeon will play Sang Eun, a victim of domestic violence who dreams of escaping her hellish reality.

On June 16, “Lies Hidden in My Garden” released behind-the-scenes photos that highlight the cast’s real-life chemistry.

In contrast to their characters’ dark and twisted relationship in the drama, where Choi Jae Rim plays Lim Ji Yeon’s abusive husband and tormentor, the two actors couldn’t be cuter as they joke around between takes. Whether laughing with one another or playfully posing for the camera, Lim Ji Yeon and Choi Jae Rim’s chemistry never fails to brighten up the set.

Lim-Ji-Yeon-Choi-Jae-Rim.jpgLim-Ji-Yeon-Choi-Jae-Rim-2.jpg

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee and Kim Sung Oh—who also play a married couple in the drama—showcase a different kind of chemistry as they display their top-notch teamwork.

Even before the cameras start rolling, the two co-stars seem to have fully immersed themselves in their respective characters, with Kim Tae Hee looking fearful as her character begins to doubt the husband she once trusted completely.

Kim-Tae-Hee-Kim-Sung-Oh.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-Tae-Hee.jpgKim-Sung-Oh.jpg

“Lies Hidden in My Garden” premieres on June 19 and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1594343wpp/kim-tae-hee-and-lim-ji-yeon-share-cute-chemistry-with-their-co-stars-behind-the-scenes-of-lies-hidden-in-my-garden

Watch: Kim Tae Hee And Lim Ji Yeon Team Up To Uncover The Truth In “Lies Hidden In My Garden” Teaser

Jun 16, 2023

20230616071445_lim-ji-yeon-kim-tae-hee-1

Upcoming drama “Lies Hidden in My Garden” has released a new thrilling teaser!

Based on the best-selling novel of the same name, “Lies Hidden in My Garden” is a suspenseful thriller about two women who lead entirely different lives—before a suspicious smell in one of their backyards brings them together in ways that they could never have expected.

Kim Tae Hee plays Joo Ran, a woman who lives a picture-perfect life until she notices the stench of a dead body emanating from her backyard. Kim Sung Oh plays Joo Ran’s husband Jae Ho, a perfectionist doctor who runs a pediatric hospital. Meanwhile, “The Glory” star Lim Ji Yeon will play Sang Eun, a victim of domestic violence who dreams of escaping her hellish reality, while Choi Jae Rim plays the role of her abusive husband Yoon Bum.

The newly released teaser begins by switching back and forth between Joo Ran, who begins to smell a dead body in her backyard, and Sang Eun, who is dealing with the shock of her husband’s sudden death. They become entangled in an unsolvable maze of mystery when the smell of a dead body in Joo Ran’s backyard is linked to Yoon Bum’s death. Mustering up the courage to face the truth, Joo Ran teams up with Sang Eun, who claims that Joo Ran’s husband Jae Ho murdered Yoon Bum.

As unforeseen mysteries begin to unfold, viewers are given a glimpse of Jae Ho’s eerie duality. In one scene, he pleads with Joo Ran, “Do you believe I killed Kim Yoon Bum?” Then later, warns Sang Eun, “Be careful not to get hurt while running around like your husband.”

Viewers get thrown into confusion when Joo Ran who is in pursuit of the truth suddenly says, “Secrets are meant to be buried,” while sporting a deranged expression.

It remains to be seen how the events that pushed the two families to the brink will unfold and how the story of two women who begin a precarious partnership with diametrically opposed interests will unfold.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1594127wpp/watch-kim-tae-hee-and-lim-ji-yeon-team-up-to-uncover-the-truth-in-lies-hidden-in-my-garden-teaser

• Like 2

“Lies In My Garden” Teases Mysterious Character Links With Relationship Chart

Jun 17, 2023
by S. Cho

20230617132516_Lies-Hidden-in-My-Garden-

Lies Hidden in My Garden” has unveiled an intriguing character relationship chart!

Ahead of the drama’s upcoming premiere, “Lies Hidden in My Garden” has shared a closer look at their characters’ bonds with an intricate relationship chart!

At the center of all the chaos are Moon Joo Ran (Kim Tae Hee) and Chu Sang Eun (Lim Ji Yeon). Moon Joo Ran is described as a beautiful wife who dreams of a peaceful family, while Chu Sang Eun is described as a pregnant woman suffering from poverty and violence. Moon Joo Ran is married to Park Jae Ho (Kim Sung Oh), a perfectionist doctor running a pediatric hospital who feels hostile towards Chu Sang Eun. On the other hand, Chu Sang Eun’s violent husband Kim Yoon Bum (Choi Jae Rim) is a salesman who takes an interest in Moon Joo Ran.

Moon Joo Ran’s family includes her mother Hwa Ran (Baek Hyun Joo), who she has a horrible relationship with, and her son Seung Jae (Cha Sung Jae), a middle school student. Seung Jae is secretly friends with Hae Soo (Jung Woon Sun), their neighbor who’s tangled in bizarre rumors.

Chu Sang Eun’s family includes her sister-in-law (Lee Eun Jung) who mooches off her. Together, they care for Sang Eun’s elderly mother (Cha Mi Kyung) who has dementia.

Lies-Hidden-in-my-Garden-1.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1594582wpp/lies-in-my-garden-teases-mysterious-character-links-with-relationship-chart

• Like 1

by Hazel Jung, June 18, 2023

wJWl0b_2f.jpg

The Genie TV original drama Lies Hidden in My Garden will be unveiled on the 19th. It is a suspense thriller that revolves around two women who meet due to a mysterious stench emanating from the backyard, leading them to live completely different lives. With the intriguing one-liner "There's a smell of a corpse in the backyard," Lies Hidden in My Garden is directed by Jung Ji Hyun, a "hitmaker" known for his sensory directing in dramas like "Search: WWW" and "Twenty-Five Twenty-One." The drama boasts a strong cast, including Kim Tae Hee as Moon Joo Ran, Im Ji Yeon as Choo Sang Eun, Kim Sung Oh as Park Jae Ho, and Choi Jae Rim as Kim Yoon Beom, raising expectations for a well-made thriller.

Ahead of the first broadcast, the Lies Hidden in My Garden production team released stills of the protagonist Joo Ran, digging up the backyard, showcasing her intense emotions. Joo Ran, who lived a picture-perfect life in a flawless house, becomes confused and anxious due to the smell of a corpse in the backyard. Her husband, Jae Ho, denies the existence of the smell, adding to her extreme unease where she can't even trust herself. The stills depict Joo Ran, with an entranced expression, holding a shovel and excavating the backyard. From her elegant appearance with a pure white pencil skirt and a tied scarf to her fierce gestures of thrusting the shovel into the ground, the intense contrast creates a chilling sense of otherness.

Moreover, Joo Ran appears pale, as if she has discovered something shocking in the pit, sitting on the dirt floor with a trembling gaze. This raises curiosity about what Joo Ran, who uncovers the source of the corpse's smell by digging up the backyard, has witnessed. The mystery that starts from Joo Ran's nose and how far it will unfold becomes the focus of attention.

Kim Tae Hee And Lim Ji Yeon Dish On Why They Chose To Star In “Lies Hidden In My Garden,” Their Roles, And More

Jun 19, 2023
by S. Kim

Lies Hidden in My Garden” stars Kim Tae Hee and Lim Ji Yeon have joined Elle for a pictorial and interview!

On June 19, Elle Korea released a dashing pictorial featuring Kim Tae Hee and Lim Ji Yeon posing together. In the interview that followed the pictorial, the actresses talked about their drama and characters.

Based on a best-selling novel, “Lies Hidden in My Garden” is a suspenseful new thriller about two women who lead entirely different lives. However, a suspicious smell in one of their backyards winds up bringing the two together in ways that they could never have expected. Kim Tae Hee will star as Joo Ran, a housewife who seems to have the perfect life, with a husband and son that anyone would envy. Lim Ji Yeon will play Sang Eun, a victim of domestic violence who dreams of escaping her hellish reality.

Regarding the reason why they were attracted to “Lies Hidden in My Garden,” Kim Tae Hee shared, “I’m an intuitive type [of person]. When I read the script, there are moments when I feel, ‘This is it!’ and this project was one of them.”

elle-04.jpeg

Kim Tae Hee described her character, “[Joo Ran] is a woman who doesn’t believe in herself. She constantly doubts whether what she believes is real or fake, but as she is a character that can be easily seen around us, I acted in a way that viewers can fully relate to her.”

elle-05.jpeg

Lim Ji Yeon expressed her affection for her character Sang Eun, “I read the original novel before deciding on the project, and I felt that I had to take this role. I didn’t really work much on my appearance including makeup in the hopes of facing a raw Lim Ji Yeon.  It is said that when a person hits rock bottom, a very ironic side to them comes out. They become unkind. I acted with the hope that people would find [Sang Eun] to be a vicious woman rather than appearing pitiful.”

elle-03.jpeg

Spoiler

elle-02.jpeg

elle-01.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1594911wpp/kim-tae-hee-and-lim-ji-yeon-dish-on-why-they-chose-to-star-in-lies-hidden-in-my-garden-their-roles-and-more

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2023] Lies Hidden in My Garden, 마당이 있는 집- Kim Tae Hee, Kim Sung Oh & Lim Ji Yeon-Mon&Tue

'House with a yard', another face of Kim Tae-hee and Lim Ji-yeon [Comprehensive]

fc56002d-09ff-4719-a3fd-2f204355cd50.jpg

'House with a yard' Kim Tae-hee and Lim Ji-yeon met. It is the first challenge in the genre for Kim Tae-hee, who has portrayed from a strong villain to a mother with ardent maternal love, and for Lim Ji-yeon, it is an opportunity to show a completely different character from her previous work, 'The Glory'.

On the 19th, at the Stanford Hotel in Mapo-gu, Seoul, a production presentation for Genie TV's 'House with a Yard' was held. The event was attended by Kim Tae-hee, Lim Ji-yeon, Kim Seong-oh, Choi Jae-rim, and director Jung Ji-hyun. 'House with a Yard' is a suspense thriller based on the bestseller of the same name, about two women who lived completely different lives due to a suspicious smell coming from the backyard. 'Enter a search word WWW' Directed by Jung Ji-hyun, director of 'Twenty Five Twenty One'. The work began with a single line of mystery, 'The yard smells like a corpse', foreshadowing genre fun. It is a family thriller that begins with the wife's suspicions in a symbolic house that represents a happy family.

43c89e2a-fe5d-4776-9027-c0047395e50a.jpg

In the play, Kim Tae-hee takes on the role of Joo-ran, the main character who lives a picturesque life in a perfect house but gets confused by the smell of a dead body in the backyard. Kim Tae-hee said, "I heard a lot about coming back after 3 years. I lived my daily life so busy that I didn't know it had been 3 years. I read the script while thinking about returning. I read the script for 'House with a Yard' and realized that it was a thriller. It was unfamiliar, but I watched it with immersion. I was curious about the next story and the main run. My heart raced when I imagined it. I started with a fluttering feeling. I was a fan of the director. Also, I was lucky because the actors I worked with were the ones I always wanted to act with." I told you what I felt.

This work was also special for Kim Tae-hee. Kim Tae-hee, who said that she had the least lines among the works she had been in charge of, said, "I had to talk a lot with my eyes. I tried to act with that emotion as much as possible, being completely in the heart of Ju-ran. So it was even more difficult. In terms of painting, it was close to a precise portrayal. I felt the fun of delicate work while thinking about change,” she recalled.

Also, Lim Ji-yeon, who reached her prime with her strong villain acting in 'The Glory', returns with a character that is 180 degrees different from her previous work. Lim Ji-yeon said, "I was filming this work before the release of my previous work. Rather than wanting to show a different side of me as an actress, I wanted to know a woman named Choo Sang-eun after reading the script. I fell in love with the original novel and wanted to be 'mine'." As such, Kim Tae-hee and Lim Ji-yeon will take on characters of opposite extremes, exuding unprecedented synergy by going back and forth between intense contrast and exquisite ensemble. Choi Jae-rim, who played the role of her husband, expressed her gratitude, saying, "She put her will on Lim Ji-yeon a lot. She talked to her a lot on set, but she didn't bother and accepted her diligently."

Previously, director Jeong Ji-hyun has shown special direction for female narratives through 'Enter a search term WWW' and 'Twenty Five Twenty One'. Therefore, there is high expectation that 'House with a yard' will also become a sensuous female narrative. Director Jung Ji-hyun said, "The psychology of the characters was described with fingerprints, not lines, and it was very attractive. Meanwhile, 'House with a Yard' will be broadcast for the first time on Genie TV, Genie TV Mobile, and ENA on this day.

https://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2023061914420004823

6ffeec08-96d3-47d4-a1ba-e1842f1cf3d2.jpg

by Lily Alice, June 19, 2023
1 0

Based on the best-selling novel of the same name, the Genie TV original drama Lies Hidden in My Garden is a suspenseful thriller about two women leading completely different lives, who find themselves entangled in the mystery of the corpse stench emanating from the backyard.

Helmed by the Twenty-Five Twenty-One director Jung Ji Hyun and featuring Kim Tae Hee and Im Ji Yeon as the leads, the drama has been long awaited by fans. 

Kim Tae Hee takes on the role of Moon Joo Ran, a woman whose picture-perfect life is shattered due to the corpse stench in the backyard. She cannot even trust her husband, Park Jae Ho (Kim Sung Oh), as he denies smelling the stench. 

Im Ji Yeon will be seen as Choo Sang Eun, a pregnant woman and a victim of domestic violence. Playing the role of her husband Kim Yoon Beom is Choi Jae Rim

To give a glimpse of what to expect, the production team released stills from the K-drama ahead of its premiere.

RB2kP6_2f.png

Xd3g8n_2f.png

jQj2rO_2f.png

Spoiler

E5vp85_2f.png

d0OA4z_2f.png

Joo Ran is seen frantically digging her backyard, determined to get to the bottom of the mystery of the corpse stench. Whereas, Sang Eun stands with an impassive face even when her husband lies dead. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-tae-hee-and-im-ji-yeon-s-lies-hidden-in-my-garden-premieres-today

• Like 1

4 Reasons To Tune In To The Premiere Of “Lies Hidden In My Garden”

20230619104744_lies-hidden-in-my-garden-

Jun 19, 2023

Upcoming thriller drama “Lies Hidden in My Garden” has got viewers anticipating its premiere!

Based on the best-selling novel of the same name, “Lies Hidden in My Garden” is a suspenseful new thriller about two women who lead entirely different lives. However, a suspicious smell in one of their backyards winds up bringing the two together in ways that they could never have expected.

“Lies Hidden in My Garden” has been garnering a lot of attention for being the latest work of director Jung Ji Hyun, of hit dramas “Twenty Five, Twenty One” and “Search: WWW,” as well as for its solid cast lineup of Kim Tae Hee, Lim Ji Yeon, Kim Sung Oh, and Choi Jae Rim. Ahead of its premiere, the drama has shared four things viewers should look forward to in the drama.

An unprecedented mystery that will begin with a dead body stench emanating from the protagonist’s backyard

“Lies Hidden in My Garden” piques curiosity with its mysterious line: “The backyard smells like a dead body.” The eerie smell emanating from the backyard of a beautiful home creates suspense for the viewers as Joo Ran (Kim Tae Hee) becomes extremely disturbed. This leads her to become unable to trust her family and even herself.

Additionally, the families of Joo Ran and Sang Eun (Lim Ji Yeon), who are on opposite ends of the spectrum, become intertwined in the case, creating a mire of mystery.

The beautiful synergy between Kim Tae Hee and Lim Ji Yeon

“Lies Hidden in My Garden” marks Kim Tae Hee’s first thriller since her debut and Lim Ji Yeon’s first after starring in the hit drama “The Glory.” Kim Tae Hee, who has already established herself as an actress in a variety of genres, will take on the role of Joo Ran, the protagonist who lives a picture-perfect life in a perfect house until she is disturbed by the smell of a dead body in her backyard. Sang Eun is a domestic violence victim played by Lim Ji Yeon, who owned the first half of 2023 with her intense villainous performance in “The Glory,” and is now returning with a character that is entirely different. She embodies the eerie emptiness of Sang Eun’s life with her raw performance, exuding an overwhelming aura in every scene.

To top it all off, Kim Tae Hee and Lim Ji Yeon play characters who are diametrically opposed to each other, creating an unprecedented synergy between the strong contrast and exquisite ensemble.

The intense performances of Kim Sung Oh and Choi Jae Rim

Viewers can also look forward to the strong performances of Kim Sung Oh and Choi Jae Rim. Kim Sung Oh plays Joo Ran’s husband Jae Ho, a perfectionist doctor who runs a pediatric hospital, whose duality will cause a great conflict in the drama. Choi Jae Rim plays Sang Eun’s husband Yoon Bum, a vicious pharmaceutical salesman who abuses his wife and blackmails people for financial gain.

In particular, Kim Sung Oh and Choi Jae Rim play crucial roles in disrupting the lives of Kim Tae Hee and Lim Ji Yeon and their respective families, and the mystery surrounding them will keep viewers on the edge of their seats. Viewers can look forward to seeing how the two problematic husbands compare.

The first thriller drama of director Jung Ji Hyun

Viewers should also anticipate the overwhelming mise-en-scène by director Jung Ji Hyun, who is known for his sensuous directing. After breaking into the limelight with “Search: WWW” in 2019, director Jung Ji Hyun returns with his first thriller following the mega-hit “Twenty Five, Twenty One.” As suspense thriller is a genre that will maximize the director’s unique directorial style, it is expected that Jung Ji Hyun will once again show his true talent in “Lies Hidden in My Garden.”

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/06/premiere-watch-lies-hidden-in-my-garden/

• Like 1

Premiere Watch: Lies Hidden in My Garden

by missvictrix

Time slot: Monday-Tuesday
Broadcaster: ENA
Genre: Mystery, thriller, suspense
Episode count: 8

Reasons to watch: Kim Tae-hee returns to dramaland in this very classic-feeling suspense-thriller drama that will never not call to mind Rear Window for me. In the drama, Kim Tae-hee begins to suspect her husband has buried a body in the yard, and she soon teams up with her neighbor Im Ji-yeon (straight from a career high thanks to The Glory) and the two try to figure out the mystery. With the awesome PD Jung Ji-hyun behind the camera (Twenty Five Twenty One, You Are My Spring, Search Query: WWW), the novel adaption could turn into a crisp, thrilling, and tightly-told tale.

TL;DR: Kim Tae-hee x Im Ji-yeon team up in this suspense-thriller

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/06/premiere-watch-lies-hidden-in-my-garden/

2023061913480713256_2.jpg

29QX0LA9QZ_1.jpg

2023061915342535999_1.jpg

Spoiler

7KFZGW67D2K5P64FIKQMLKM3FY.jpg

OTGUA6SXRGWC3R56EL5TKX2VH4.jpg

5LKDZ3SBP4UTHCGZFMY5EVEZPU.jpg

ZH5D5KVIWRLNAT5ZPXYVDZKZBA.jpg

25VVLYFBLAORVAT6OM2FPQ6VXY.jpg

WZ7F2ALTL5FVJQNVEMPMAXA2AE.jpg

2VBTMMWVAEMPRMNF6JLE4DASVE.jpg

EH32QW2TDOUIM53NN34DLHTKFE.jpg

QIE4NY5FJYCZ3UU3RHM2YCFMVM.jpg

2FCTZJAKLTQS6TEODFKGHRHZR4.jpg

FQBOTPZ5C5HMCVTXAXKADO2OVE.jpg

32GRB3B4NPKOWSFGFSMJOU5ZXI.jpg

QSOJY5FYSVV5TEDFVS6ADM2YGY.jpg

4D2V24EJV7DWOA2HTKK4BLUTVA.jpg

6KFORBEHE7CDSPJ65RDYSEZN2Q.jpg

LDPZODK4G4KNX2CDFTKATXCBSQ.jpg

UMBS3RCHTMSFAS6FLFMV4CACWI.jpg

ZA5ROHDNIENYY6YMCNET6N43LM.jpg

X75HVMDGEUEW6MRSRPILNO5PPI.jpg

5WDJHPH4E33VZHHN36EBIPSRAQ.jpg

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/tv/2023/06/19/ROKZWPNUDU2QLFHL4XDNBX3WQE/

Here is the ratings for Episode 1! :).

“My Perfect Stranger” Remains No. 1 Ahead Of Finale + “Lies Hidden In My Garden” Joins Ratings Race

“My Perfect Stranger” Remains No. 1 Ahead Of Finale + “Lies Hidden In My Garden” Joins Ratings Race

Finally, ENA’s new drama “Lies Hidden in My Garden” premiered to an average nationwide rating of 1.2 percent.

Based on a best-selling novel, “Lies Hidden in My Garden” is a suspenseful thriller about two women who lead entirely different lives. However, a suspicious smell in one of their backyards winds up bringing the two together in ways that they could never have expected. Kim Tae Hee stars as Joo Ran, a housewife who seems to have the perfect life, with a husband and son that anyone would envy. Lim Ji Yeon plays Sang Eun, a victim of domestic violence who dreams of escaping her hellish reality.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1595110wpp/my-perfect-stranger-remains-no-1-ahead-of-finale-lies-hidden-in-my-garden-joins-ratings-race

by Lily Alice, June 20, 2023
2 1

The ENA mystery thriller Lies Hidden in My Garden premiered with an average nationwide viewership of 1.19% (nationwide) and 1.23% (metropolitan). The K-drama is adapted from the novel of the same name and casts Kim Tae HeeIm Ji YeonKim Sung Oh, and Choi Jae Rim in the lead roles. Lies Hidden in My Garden will air eight episodes, with two episodes releasing every week.

qYVw4z_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Lies Hidden in My Garden?

Episode 2 of Lies Hidden in My Garden will air on June 20 (Tuesday). The K-drama is available to stream on Prime Video and Viki.

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-tae-hee-and-im-ji-yeon-s-lies-hidden-in-my-garden-starts-off-with-promising-ratings

Honestly, it got better in the storyline with the neighbor and the 2nd female lead and her crazy RickRoll'D-beating husband.  Her man bought a house knowing a body was in his backyard? Their child going along with dad’s schemes….Tsk.

I can almost hear him call her “Paula”….

• Like 1