Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

polabola

[drama 2000] All About Eve 이브의 모든 것

[MBC] Chae Rim, Kim So Yeon, Han Jae Suk, Jang Dong Geun
Yes! I'd like to rekindle the ever classic AAE love here!!! from the hatable Young Mi, played by the seductive Kim So Yeon, to the lovable Sun Mi, played by the sweet Chae Rim, the heartbroken underrated hero, Woo Jin, played by the talented Han Jae Suk and not to forget everybody's favorite....Hyun Chul played by Jang Dong kun....post away gals :P

my dear polabola, thanks for startin this thread! u never let ur big sis down! :) will post pics/caps in the days ahead!

goodnight( at least where i'm from) everyone! :)

Yes! I'd like to rekindle the ever classic AAE love here!!! from the hatable Young Mi, played by the seductive Kim So Yeon, to the lovable Sun Mi, played by the sweet Chae Rim and not to forget everybody's favorite....Hyun Chul played by Jang Dong kun....post away gals :P

ahem. no.

my favorite is HAN JAE SUK. my beloved WOO JIN who had to die for the story to be heartbreaking <-- spoiler

I haven't watched the whole series yet, just the first espy.

U don't know what you're missing, cindel. So dont wait too long to view the whole show. You're bound to fall like a ton of bricks for JDG after watching AAE! :blink:

ahem. no.

my favorite is HAN JAE SUK. my beloved WOO JIN who had to die for the story to be heartbreaking <-- spoiler

sorry I forgot to put him on the opening credits of this thread ....I didn't know his character's korean name in the series :wacko:

this series is my all time favorite...just feel sorry that i can't watch its re-run at GMA since i have work :( maybe i'll just email Arirang so it will be the next series to be shown in their Drama 4 U slot :D

i really love the story, not the usual k-series formula & of course i love JDG

:D

AAE is my favourite Kdrama ever....... AAE makes me love Korean drama..... and Jang Dong Gun too

It's alive again! Thanks Polabola!

AAE is my favorite K-drama of all time. This was what got me hooked to JDG and CR (and other k-dramas). :D