[drama 2000] All About Eve 이브의 모든 것

Guest polabola

^Wahh, very true. I don't know why but the new krn dramas just aren't as captivating to me... But I never get tired of this drama (and Wish Upon A Star with Ahn Jae Wook & Choi Ji Shil). Damn, I wish JDG and CR would act in another drama or something together.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest danaiwut

Hi ,

I saw in Kim Tae Hee's profile , it mentioned that Kim Tae Hee was in MBC drama "All about Eve". It's also said that she played as Kim So Yeon (as Heo Young Mi)'s friend. But I cann't see her in All About Eve. Did you guys see her??

KIM TAE HEE

41624f28244820dt.jpg

003002007l9mj.jpg

I love this Drama this is the best Korean drama I've ever watch. I'd love the chemistry of Jang Dong Gun and Chaerim...Hope that they make movie together.....Romantic Drama...I think it will be a big hit....Paging all Korean producer... :):):)

Guest Sparkly_Chic

Kim Tae Hee in "ALL ABOUT EVE?" Umm.. I've watched this series countless times and I really don't recall seeing KTH in there(maybe someone mistakenly wrote that in her profile?).....I thought that "Stairway to Heaven" was her debut to acting?

Up, up, up for one of the best K-dramas ever, in my opinion.

I miss JDG and CR. Is there any way they can collaborate again? :D

JDG is rumoured to be returning to acting in dramas again....and CR haven't chose her next project(which would be a Korean drama..or maybe movie?) so the hope is still there! :D

Guest badhairday

Yaaaahhh.. an All About Eve thread! This will and forever be my most favorite korean series. I've been dreaming of JDG after watching this series!! And yes, this is one of the few dramas that I've put on time to time. My favorites scenes are:

When JDG and CR went on the gondola in the Thames river and he kinda poked CR's face.. she ended up bursting in laughter

when JDG came back from England and surprised CR... later he took a picture with his eyes of her smiling.

when JDG spotted CR rehearsing for her 3 minute show in a room and CR's stomach started to growl and JDG brought her lunch

when CR finally told JDG that she only likes him and that he must believe her

CR's birthday dinner scene when he gave her an anklet

the anniversary of the day JDG hit CR with his car... JDG ran to CR and only wanted to hug her

when CR caught the bouquet of JooHee and JDG just smiled while rubbing his eyes...

the ending scene when they finally kissed!

I hope that it's true that JDG will be returning to KDramas...

Yaaaahhh.. an All About Eve thread! This will and forever be my most favorite korean series. I've been dreaming of JDG after watching this series!! And yes, this is one of the few dramas that I've put on time to time. My favorites scenes are:

When JDG and CR went on the gondola in the Thames river and he kinda poked CR's face.. she ended up bursting in laughter

when JDG came back from England and surprised CR... later he took a picture with his eyes of her smiling.

when JDG spotted CR rehearsing for her 3 minute show in a room and CR's stomach started to growl and JDG brought her lunch

when CR finally told JDG that she only likes him and that he must believe her

CR's birthday dinner scene when he gave her an anklet

the anniversary of the day JDG hit CR with his car... JDG ran to CR and only wanted to hug her

when CR caught the bouquet of JooHee and JDG just smiled while rubbing his eyes...

the ending scene when they finally kissed!

I hope that it's true that JDG will be returning to KDramas...

My favorite scene is when JDG is driving his car going home in tune in to the radio where CR is broadcasting, when suddenly CR stop talking & realized that CR look pale, he immediate turn back his car & run to radio both & saw CR lying on the sofa how touching...he immediately carry CR to bring in the hospital & when he called to CR father & advised him that he can't go to the hospital he volunter to tkae care of CR..I love the scene when he is holding the hand of CR looking at her blaming himself why he reprimand her awhile ago

VERY NICE DRAMA... i ALREADY WATCHED IT 10X but for JDG & CR scene only..for all those who did not yet watch it...you will missed it...........I request another team up of the two please.............

Yes' it would be excellent to have another drama with both JDG and CR in it (with the happy ending like AAE though). I read somewhere that JDG is considering taking up a romantic drama role sometime in future, if it couldn't be CR (cause she is so busy filming in China), please be Song Yong Ah, or Song Hye Kyo. B)B)B) please please please...

Here are some pics from AAE:

4 leading casts in London

evelondon.jpg

JDG & CR in AAE

v_becauseyou_wn.jpg

Yes' it would be excellent to have another drama with both JDG and CR in it (with the happy ending like AAE though). I read somewhere that JDG is considering taking up a romantic drama role sometime in future, if it couldn't be CR (cause she is so busy filming in the China), please be Song Yong Ah, Choi Ji Woo or Song Hye Kyo. B)B)B)

Here are some pics from AAE:

4 leading casts in London

evelondon.jpg

JDG & CR in AAE

v_becauseyou_wn.jpg

It has to be JDG and CR . His other dramas with other actresses do not have cause any emotions in me as in AAE.

I extracted all scenes with JDG and CR into 3 dvds and every night will accompany me to sleep. Even my hubby (not the type who watches drama/movies) also loves it.

I love the part where he declares something like 'this is our official first date'. She is happy saying 'I look up very high' . He repy 'it is OK because I look down'. She pokes into his tummy and runs.

Guest raspb3rry

Does anyone know the chinese title of this drama? I want to ask my dad to borrow it - my friend keeps recommending it to me hehe.

Guest xosandy

i miss this drama. such a classic! i don't remember seeing kim tae hee. can anyone find a pic? it would be great if chae rim and jang dong gun would work on another project together again.

Guest curiousplay

Does anyone know the chinese title of this drama? I want to ask my dad to borrow it - my friend keeps recommending it to me hehe.

The chinese title's ai shang nu zhu buo. I can't write chinese on my com

so i hope the pin ying's fine coz I am not really good at that :P

This is one of the absolute best drama I have ever watch.

I can rewatch it over and over again without ever getting tired of it :)

Though watching it the first time is always the best.

You know, like how you still do not know what's gonna happen

in the scenes and then he will do all sweet things and you go aww...what a guy.

Not many dramas' like that anymore nowadays.

Guest chaesorim

The chinese title's ai shang nu zhu buo. I can't write chinese on my com

so i hope the pin ying's fine coz I am not really good at that :P

This is one of the absolute best drama I have ever watch.

I can rewatch it over and over again without ever getting tired of it :)

Though watching it the first time is always the best.

You know, like how you still do not know what's gonna happen

in the scenes and then he will do all sweet things and you go aww...what a guy.

Not many dramas' like that anymore nowadays.

爱上女主播

This is the chinese name for it. =)

YUP, this is the most memorable drama I ever watched that introduced me to a world of Korean dramas since then. I love CR + JDG combi! It's just like a guardian angel over Sun-Mi. Nice love story with not too much crying.. unlike WS and STH... =)

I love Chae Rim so much!! Even though she had a nose job...

Yes, I can't believe how many people watched this as their first Korean drama and got completely hooked into k-drama after it. I am another one as well!

It's my first k-drama, and THE BEST one ever (no cliche, no irritating flashbacks, FABULOUS baddie, and, of course, the BEST romantic script ever!). Have watched it countless times, and still never tire of it after so many years.

Guest curiousplay

JDG looks better now than in those days though. Btw, the guy that chae-rim likes innitially (sorry, i have forgotten his name), seems like he has disappeared from the acting world??

His name is Han Jae Suk.. his under military service till end of this year with Song Seung Hwan (Auntumn In Mt Heart) and other korean actor.

Guest badhairday

JDG looks better now than in those days though. Btw, the guy that chae-rim likes innitially (sorry, i have forgotten his name), seems like he has disappeared from the acting world??

The guy that CR liked in the beginning is named Han Jae Suk... his character's name was Kim Woo Jin. I think he was in Glass Shoes. Not sure what he is doing recently... but heard that he's very close with JDG in real life.

Archived