[drama 2000] All About Eve 이브의 모든 것

Guest polabola

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sallyen

My all time favorite drama! Currently watching it again <3It's so different from other dramas, this one actually have a "bad" guy, a villain...! Love this drama! 

• 2 months later...
Guest eunesra1

hello! my favorite kseries of all time:-D it was during 2006 when I first watched it, and before 2012 ends I rewatched it again for the nth time. and maybe 1 year, 2 years, 10 years, 20 years from now i'll still watch it. how I wish jdg and cr ended up together.

Guest eunesra1

hello again:-D may I ask if anyone here have a copy of the 72 days of making of aae? I found a link yesterday but it no longer works. thank you.

• 11 months later...

AAE is the first Korean drama I've watched. Through this, I came to know more about Hallyu. It introduced me to my one and only Hallyu idol, the ever handsome and charismatic actor, Jang Dong Gun. And JDG made me appreciate anything and everything Korean.

When I first saw AAE, it was JDG who caught my attention and made a big impact and impression on me. From then on, I watched the series from start to finish.

AAE made me realized that Kdrama series are worth watching despite language barrier.

I think AAE was the very first Kdrama that was shown in our country and made us aware of the Hallyu (Korean wave).

I like the story about the two female leads vying for the same position and even for the attention of the men in their lives.

At first, I hated Chae Rim's character because she was so mean to YHC (JDG's character). Inspite of her knowing YHC's feelings for her, she kept ignoring him whenever Woo Jin (HJS) needed her.

I thought she was just using YHC since he was always there with her beck and call when she's in distress.

Just like what YHC told Sun Mi, she was always at the back of Woo Jin and him behind Sun Mi, and unfortunately on YHC's part no one is behind his back.

'Twas like a circle of "one sided love":

YHC » SM » WJ » YM » YHC

Though that was the premise of the story, it ended happily with YHC's marriage proposal to SM as they kissed amidst the busy lane of vehicles causing a little traffic.

What a way to end a series! :D;)

Although the series was shown thirteen years ago, it's still as fresh as ever for us, AAE buffs. We still remember its story, every character there was and the memories it left us. It was one classic of a series that lingers in us forever!

From AAE, the JDG fever, syndrome, whatever you may call it has affected me that much making me a true blue JDG fanatic through and through forever!

I've never been this crazy over one celebrity such as Jang Dong Gun!

I hope someday they will collaborate again to do another drama series together 'cause it would be nice to see them act together again after so many years! And relive the beautiful memories of AAE! ;)

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived