[drama 2000] All About Eve 이브의 모든 것

Guest polabola

if i'm not mistaken, this is the narration sunmi read in episode 16, when she was broadcasting on her radio show, and hyung chul was looking at her from far. They've already sort of not seeing each other during that time. It's a beautiful and very meaningful narration. I like it. :)

Very good ruffie! Those lines were indeed from episode 16, something CR's character was reading on her radio show with hyung chul spying on her, the longing etched on his face plain to see! :P

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruffluv109

thanx jis babe!!! i told ya i memorize everything about AAE by heart! :P:rolleyes:

here's the most classic wallie of HC & SM....very beautiful indeed!! :rolleyes:

asian8379.jpg

Source: Asian Corner Net

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest babygurldoc

Ahhhh, you guy brought back so many memories, making me crazy. Ive watch this like so many time and never get bored of it.

This was what got me all start my "crazy journey" into Korea entertainment world. JDG n CR is simply the best of the best. How I love them. :wub:

Gotta go rerent it like for the sixth time. Anyone nice enough n upload it for me instead. Clubbox dont work for my comp. I would really appreciate it.

Guest koreancrazee

you guys are of great help for my project. Thanks for the replies. Now I could finish what I am doing right now. If you want to contribute by submitting a review on AAE, please email me @ koreancrazee@gmail.com, i would gladly put it in the site. The more the better right

I LOVED this drama, it was so good and sad. I watched this so long ago but can still remember the storylines. Please watch this if you have not done so already!

Guest koreancrazee

since everyone are posting screencaps/pictures, i have one too.

main-hyungchul.jpg | hyung-chul |

main-sunmi.jpg | sun-mi |

main-woojin.jpg | woo-jin |

main-youngmi.jpg | young-mi |

don't they all have a cute smile?

Guest adikkeluangman

^Yeap, they all have beautiful smile exept Young-Mi when she smiles the evil one. <_<

I rewatch this drama rite now. I only watch JDG n CR part and skip others. :lol:

Guest kalinda

this serie has been re-run many times as well in Indo, just been re-run again a couple months ago and YET, I enjoyed it very much as if watching it for the very first time!... LOVE JDG bec. of this serie, also Chae Rim.. she's so cute, and I love the ending.. nice!

Guest koreancrazee

young-mi's smile is kinda deceiving. that's the asset of her character. you'll never know which one is sincere and which is not. lol. nways, i do skip some scenes too especially the news part and those two friends of sun-mi who fell in love. they have long scenes too.

Guest angel169

i just finished uploading all 20 episodes of All About Eve in low quality. enjoy!!

hi coreana, when i clicked your CB, i think it redirect u to somewhere n all is korean... which is i don't understand...:( is your CB need password?

i've been waiting to d/l AAE in low quality from long time ago... i've watched this in mandarin, but i really want to hear JDG n CH's original voices...

:D

Archived