[drama 2000] All About Eve 이브의 모든 것

Guest polabola

Guest curiousplay

Oh yeah, totally forgot about him in glass shoes. Though i hope JDG will have something in the small screen again but i don't think any of his upcoming projects involve that :unsure:

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ooobloopbloopooo

The guy that CR liked in the beginning is named Han Jae Suk... his character's name was Kim Woo Jin. I think he was in Glass Shoes. Not sure what he is doing recently... but heard that he's very close with JDG in real life.

I think Han Jae Suk is serving his time in the army right now. He was one of the celebrities that was caught last year faking medical reports so that they wouldn't have to go to the army.

Guest badhairday

ohH wow really?? :blink: You mean there are people who do that to avoid going to the army?

I don't blame him actually. A lot of men are FORCED to join the army out of their will really. What if your popularity declines big time due to your absence in the military? The current prez of the US, George "Dubya" Bush, used his father's powers to avoid being drafted to Vietnam... that's what is said in the media at least.

Guest curiousplay

hMm still, being discovered afterward must have given his popularity a blow as well.

A question just for fun: What are the chances of guys out there who are like the character of JDG?? :P

Guest badhairday

A question just for fun: What are the chances of guys out there who are like the character of JDG?? :P

I don't think such a person exist.. at least i haven't heard, know, or read of anybody like this in real life. All the guys that are similar are fictional characters or they have some of the traits but not all.

I don't think such a person exist.. at least i haven't heard, know, or read of anybody like this in real life.

The above statement was also confirmed and agreed by JDG himself. I had a special NG scenes of AAE to justify.

JDG introduces the whole process of making the drama. How they finalized the within 72 days. Interviews of Chae Rim and Kim So Yeon who shared their thoughts of their roles.

The most interesting is the finale where the JDG proposed to CR followed by a passionate kiss in the cross road. JDG confessed the kiss was an 'unforgettable' among his drama. Whereas Chae Rim was embarassed after the kiss scene. It was NG for several times exclusively for this classic kiss. Believe me, I had fast-forward several times to watch it, just can't get enought of them. :blush:

The above statement was also confirmed and agreed by JDG himself. I had a special NG scenes of AAE to justify.

JDG introduces the whole process of making the drama. How they finalized the within 72 days. Interviews of Chae Rim and Kim So Yeon who shared their thoughts of their roles.

The most interesting is the finale where the JDG proposed to CR followed by a passionate kiss in the cross road. JDG confessed the kiss was an 'unforgettable' among his drama. Whereas Chae Rim was embarassed after the kiss scene. It was NG for several times exclusively for this classic kiss. Believe me, I had fast-forward several times to watch it, just can't get enought of them. :blush:

Sorry what NG means?.

I have read somewhere which quote CR as saying the kiss she had with JDG in AAE is the best of her drama kisses .

For me AAE is the best drama and CR and JDG is the best on screen couple.

Sorry what NG means?.

I have read somewhere which quote CR as saying the kiss she had with JDG in AAE is the best of her drama kisses .

For me AAE is the best drama and CR and JDG is the best on screen couple.

Oh NG means the certain actor/actress in AAE halt by the Director should their performances not up to his satisfactory. They have to perform again and again accepable by the Director.

I re-run the DVD yesterday where a part Kim So Yeon's role had NGs (not good) by the Director. Overall was behind scene introduction of making AAE in England and Korea. The feelings and thoughts shared by JDG, CR, KSY. I must emphasize that this special DVD of 72 days making of AAE was auctioned online by my friend. According to her, it was an limited edition.

The classic kiss between JDG and CR was shot at the building roof top. Both JDG and CR claimed they had been reprimaded by the vehicles for hugging in the main road during peak evening hours. Thereafter they continued the kissing standing on a board (not the cross road) where the camera crew shooting the scene.

Yes, I fully agree with you and had re-watched many times till I had to source for another set for safe keeping.

Guest curiousplay

Do you happen to know of any NG links which have not expired online? It will be really great if i can watch some of those.

Do you happen to know of any NG links which have not expired online? It will be really great if i can watch some of those.

Perhaps you would like to visit the AAE's fanfic link at www.aaeclub.com/

There's a VOD of the making 72 days of AAE

Enjoy watching! :)

Guest badhairday

Perhaps you would like to visit the AAE's fanfic link at www.aaeclub.com/

There's a VOD of the making 72 days of AAE

Enjoy watching! :)

That's a good site! However, I'm afraid that the link for the VOD of the making of AAE isn't available. :( Thanks for the link.. it has a lot of cool stuff of my all time fave series.

That's a good site! However, I'm afraid that the link for the VOD of the making of AAE isn't available. :( Thanks for the link.. it has a lot of cool stuff of my all time fave series.

Oh.. what a waste! :(

I enjoyed reading the fanfic so much that the effect on me aftermath.

I re-watched the drama again :blush:

Guest curiousplay

Thanks for the link :D That's a great site!! too bad about the VOD :(

I have seen two more fan-made mv from www.youtube.com as well.

Just search for all about eve.

Though i am hoping to see an mv which has more scenes of chaerim and JDG but most are generally of the whole drama...

Guest -Minna-

hey~

i was watching aae and i stopped like a month ago...

well, i want to rewatch it, but i don't remember where i left off..

the only thing i remember is that ksy went over to jdg house (??)... then the episode ended..

does anyone remember what episode that was??

if anyone knows, please pm..

thanks soo much...!!

Guest badhairday

You can probably download the english subs from D-addict.com.

hey~

i was watching aae and i stopped like a month ago...

well, i want to rewatch it, but i don't remember where i left off..

the only thing i remember is that ksy went over to jdg house (??)... then the episode ended..

does anyone remember what episode that was??

if anyone knows, please pm..

thanks soo much...!!

Are you talking about the scene where Young Mi went to JDG's house after she was admitted to the hospital? She pretended to have fainted so that JDG can help her... right?

Archived