[Drama 2023] Behind Your Touch, 힙하게

larus

Watch: Han Ji Min Ends Up In An Embarrassing Predicament Due To Lee Min Ki In Upcoming Drama Teaser

Jul 6, 2023
by S. Nam

20230706024433_Behind-Your-Touch.jpg?s=9

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Behind Your Touch” (working title) has unveiled its first teaser!

“Behind Your Touch” is a comedy investigative drama about a diligent yet busybody veterinarian Bong Ye Boon (Han Ji Min) who somehow gains psychometric abilities to be able to see the past of both people and animals in Mujin, a small rural village free of crime, and the ambitious elite detective Moon Jang Yeol (Lee Min Ki) who needs her abilities to return to the criminal investigation team in Seoul. EXO’s Suho also stars as Kim Sun Woo, who suddenly comes down to the village of Mujin one day and starts working as a part-timer.

The newly released teaser begins with Bong Ye Boon revealing, “I, Bong Ye Boon, earned a supernatural ability one day.” With an excited and proud expression, she explains, “When I touch them—whether it be people or animals—I can see their [pasts]. But it has to be their butts.”

Bong Ye Boon sets up an ambitious plan to escape from Moon Jang Yeol’s clutches after he finds out her weakness. She resolves, “Today, I will use psychometry on that person no matter what,” as she cautiously approaches Moon Jang Yeol at the vet.

In an effort to use her strange abilities, Bong Ye Boon sticks her hand on the couch before Moon Jang Yeol sits down, only for Bong Ye Boon’s hand to be attacked by the spikes on his back pocket. As Bong Ye Boon tries to endure the pain, the text, “She’s psychometric because it hurts,” appears on screen.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1598728wpp/watch-han-ji-min-ends-up-in-an-embarrassing-predicament-due-to-lee-min-ki-in-upcoming-drama-teaser

• Like 2

July 6 2023

Teaser trailer for JTBC drama “Behind Your Touch”

Behind_Your_Touch-SM1.jpg

First teaser trailer added for JTBC drama series “Behind Your Touch” starring Han Ji-Min, Lee Min-Ki, & Suho. The drama series features an unusual plot where a woman played by Han Ji-Min lives in the countryside and longs to become a vet. She somehow acquires a super power that allows her to see the past of a person or animal by touching their butt.Lee Min-Ki plays a detective that teams up with the woman to solve cases. In the first teaser trailer, Han Ji-Min states “I, Bong Ye-Boon, suddenly obtained a superpower. When I touch a person or animal, I am able to see everything. But the problem is the part I have to touch is their rear end. Today I am going to do psychometry to him.”

“Behind Your Touch” first airs August 12, 2023 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Bong Ye-Boon (Han Ji-Min) works as a veterinarian in the peaceful and crime free rural village of Mujin. She also possesses a psychometry superpower. When she touches the rear end of a person or animal, she is able to see into their past. She is a warm hearted person who is meddlesome. While she is experimenting how far her powers can go, she gets involved with Detective Moon Jang-Yeol (Lee Min-Ki). Moon Jang-Yeol was a hotshot detective on the violent crime investigation team in Seoul, but he was demoted to the small police station in Mujin. He struggles to get back to the police department in Seoul. To obtain his transfer, he uses Bong Ye-Boon’s special psychometry superpower. They work together on small cases in Mujin, but a serial murder case suddenly takes place.

Meanwhile, Kim Sun-Woo (Suho), who suddenly appeared at Mujin, works part-time at a convenience store in the village. He has a naive and tender smile, while he treats other people with kindness. But, he is also a mysterious figure.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-for-jtbc-drama-behind-your-touch

• Like 2

Han Ji-min sees Behind Your Touch in JTBC fantasy

by tccolb

The first teaser has landed for JTBC’s new fantasy comedy Behind Your Touch, with a focus on our once-ordinary heroine Han Ji-min (Yonder) along with a far too short glimpse of Lee Min-ki (My Liberation Notes). I do expect, though, that the coming trailers will soon allow us more time with both Lee as well as Suho (Rich Man).

She explains that her special ability just came to her one day, out of the blue, continuing, “Whether human or animal, I can see everything when I touch them. The only thing is, it has to be their… behind.” As we’re shown in the sequence, this allows Ye-boon to tap into the person or animal’s past.

For some reason, though, Ye-boon is determined to use her psychometry powers on police detective Moon Jang-yeol (Lee Min-ki). She vows that she’ll make it happen today and leaps forward as soon as opportunity strikes. But, just as quickly, Ye-boon’s plan becomes a painful fail as she didn’t anticipate Jang-yeol’s studded pocket.

Although I am scratching my head a bit at the wacky setup, this is the team who created The Light in Your Eyes – PD Kim Seok-yoon (My Liberation Notes) and writer Lee Nam-kyu (Awl, This Week My Wife Will Have an Affair) – so I’m willing to trust what they have planned for this story.

With the production also aided by PD Choi Bo-yoon, and writers Oh Bo-hyun and Kim Da-hee, JTBC’s Behind Your Touch premieres on August 12, following King the Land in the weekend slot.

Meanwhile, we give our undivided attention to veterinarian Bong Ye-boon (Han Ji-min), who lives in a quiet little village in South Korea’s countryside. Taking us right inside her local animal clinic, the teaser begins with Ye-boon introducing herself.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/07/han-ji-min-sees-behind-your-touch-in-jtbc-fantasy/

• Like 2

Han Ji Min And Lee Min Ki Are Ready To Launch An Unusual Investigation In Upcoming Comedy Drama Poster

Jul 11, 2023
by S. Kim

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Behind Your Touch” (working title) has unveiled a new adorable poster!

“Behind Your Touch” is a comedy investigative drama about a diligent yet busybody veterinarian Bong Ye Boon (Han Ji Min) who somehow gains psychometric abilities to be able to see the past of both people and animals in Mujin, a small rural village free of crime, and the ambitious elite detective Moon Jang Yeol (Lee Min Ki) who needs her abilities to return to the criminal investigation team in Seoul. EXO’s Suho also stars as Kim Sun Woo, who suddenly comes down to the village of Mujin one day and starts working as a part-timer.

In the newly released poster, Bong Ye Boon holds up her magical hands with which she can read the past with just a touch. Next to her is Moon Jang Yeol, who is ready to note down the findings from Han Ji Min’s supernatural abilities. On top of this, the text that reads, “suspicious people’s investigation begins,” makes viewers look forward to the comical cooperative investigation between the two unlikely people.

Hip.jpeg

“Behind Your Touch” is set to premiere on August 12 at 10:30 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “King the Land.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1599778wpp/han-ji-min-and-lee-min-ki-are-ready-to-launch-an-unusual-investigation-in-upcoming-comedy-drama-poster

News bites: July 11, 2023

by tccolb

On the JTBC front, our investigative leads are sniffing out clues in the new poster for Behind Your Touch, with the psychometric vet Han Ji-min (Yonder) lending her powers to the sleuthing detective Lee Min-ki (My Liberation Notes). The fantasy rom-com is set to follow King the Land in the weekend slot, premiering next month on August 12. [JTBC]

202307111010596352.jpg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/07/news-bites-july-11-2023/

Watch: Lee Min Ki Is Unamused By Han Ji Min’s Eccentric Quirks And Antics In New Drama Teaser

Watch: Lee Min Ki Is Unamused By Han Ji Min’s Eccentric Quirks And Antics In New Drama Teaser

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Behind Your Touch” has unveiled a new teaser!

“Behind Your Touch” is a comedy investigative drama about a diligent yet busybody veterinarian Bong Ye Bun (Han Ji Min) who somehow gains psychometric abilities to be able to see the past of both people and animals in Mujin, a small rural village free of crime, and the ambitious elite detective Moon Jang Yeol (Lee Min Ki) who needs her abilities to return to the criminal investigation team in Seoul. EXO’s Suho also stars as Kim Seon Woo, who suddenly comes down to the village of Mujin one day and starts working as a part-timer.

The newly released teaser begins with Moon Jang Yeol introducing himself. He shares, “I’m Moon Jang Yeol. I graduated top of my class from the National Police University, and I’m a former ace detective from Korea’s metropolitan investigation team. However, I was unfairly sent down to Mujin, and I’m dreaming of returning to the metropolitan investigation team.”

Moon Jang Yeol takes a brief pause to look at the small village before him and adds, “But coming to this town was a mistake.”

Although he meets many strange people of Mujin, Moon Jang Yeol remarks, “There is not a single normal person in this down, but the greatest of them all is….,” leading to his strange encounter with Bong Ye Bun who is shown riding a bull that has gone wild.

To his disbelief, Bong Ye Bun confesses, “I told you I have supernatural powers.” However, when Bong Ye Bun touches Moon Jang Yeol’s butt to use her powers, Moon Jang Yeol flips her over while calling her out for being a pervert.

Check out the teaser below!

“Behind Your Touch” is set to premiere on August 12 at 10:30 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “King the Land.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1600317wpp/watch-lee-min-ki-is-unamused-by-han-ji-mins-eccentric-quirks-and-antics-in-new-drama-teaser

• Like 1

Lee Min-ki feels out of place in Han Ji-min’s odd neighborhood

by tccolb

After showcasing our veterinarian heroine Han Ji-min (Yonder) last week, the newest teaser for JTBC’s Behind Your Touch has now put the spotlight on our police detective Lee Min-ki (My Liberation Notes), who is still adjusting to his new small town life.

In the middle of a workout, our hero Moon Jang-yeol (Lee Min-ki) introduces himself with grand airs, explaining that he’s an ace cop from Seoul’s investigations unit and was unfairly shunted off to the countryside. With cool determination, he resolves to get back his rightful place in the big city, and as he peers over the ledge of the roof, he bemoans that this new neighborhood is all wrong.

Below his flat is the local supermarket, where a feisty Joo Min-kyung (Green Mothers’ Club) welcomes him bluntly, demanding, “What do you want? If you came here to confess your feelings, then do it.” Appalled, Jang-yeol asked who he should confess to and is rendered speechless by her curt response: “To me.” But we see that she’s not someone to mess with when Kim Yong-myung (Comedy Big League) is delivered a quick smack to the head.

In the sequence, we also get a peek at the neighborhood shaman Park Hyuk-kwon (Reborn Rich) sporting military garb and, in matching sunglasses, local police chief Kim Hee-won (Big Issue) bravely leads operations to catch a rampaging ox. Here enters Bong Ye-boon (Han Ji-min), who is holding on for dear life as she rides atop the ox in question.

As he watches the scene unfold in shock, Jang-yeol complains to himself that there’s no one normal in this town and the strangest of them all is Ye-boon. He runs into her in an array of odd situations and doesn’t know what to think when she confesses her psychometry powers. Thus, when Ye-boon uses her powers on him without permission, Jang-yeol is far from pleased and calls her a pervert.

Reflecting on what happened afterwards, Jang-yeol decides he’s been hit with the worst luck and tries to go back to his weightlifting. But he’s frightened when Ye-boon appears all of a sudden and Jang-yeol struggles to get back up. The teaser then closes as captions appear over the scene, reading: “There’s something (very) strange about this neighborhood.”

Production for JTBC’s Behind Your Touch is in the hands of PD Kim Seok-yoon (My Liberation Notes, The Light in Your Eyes) and PD Choi Bo-yoon, along with a team of writers: Lee Nam-kyu (The Light in Your Eyes, This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair), Oh Bo-hyun, and Kim Da-hee.

The fantasy rom-com premieres on August 12 and is slated to follow King the Land in the weekend slot.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/07/lee-min-ki-feels-out-of-place-in-han-ji-mins-odd-neighborhood/

• Like 1

News bites: July 19, 2023

by tccolb

Over on JTBC, a new poster has dropped for Behind Your Touch, giving us our first glimpse of Suho (Rich Man) alongside our main pair, Han Ji-min (Yonder) and Lee Min-ki (My Liberation Notes). The fantasy rom-com premieres next month on August 12, following King the Land in the weekend slot. [JTBC]

202307191128002697.jpg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/07/news-bites-july-19-2023/

Watch: Han Ji Min, Lee Min Ki, And EXO’s Suho Make An Unlikely Trio In “Behind Your Touch” Poster And Teaser

Watch: Han Ji Min, Lee Min Ki, And EXO’s Suho Make An Unlikely Trio In “Behind Your Touch” Poster And Teaser

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Behind Your Touch” has unveiled a new poster and teaser!

“Behind Your Touch” is a comedy investigative drama about a diligent yet busybody veterinarian Bong Ye Bun (Han Ji Min) who somehow gains psychometric abilities to be able to see the past of both people and animals in Mujin, a small rural village free of crime, and the ambitious elite detective Moon Jang Yeol (Lee Min Ki) who needs her abilities to return to the criminal investigation team in Seoul. EXO’s Suho also stars as Kim Seon Woo, who suddenly comes down to the village of Mujin one day and starts working as a part-timer.

The newly released poster shares a look at the unlikely heroes who will somehow protect the village of Mujin. At front and center is veterinarian Bong Ye Bun with her sparkling hand, which hints at her psychometric abilities that activate when she touches the butts of other people and animals.

Standing next to Bong Ye Bun is ace detective Moon Jang Yeol, who captivates with his fiery charisma, and the handsome Kim Seon Woo, who charms Bong Ye Bun in an instant with his gentle smile. The poster raises anticipation for the trio’s unique chemistry.

Behind-your-touch-1.jpeg

Furthermore, the newly released teaser depicts the first meeting between Bong Ye Bun and Moon Jang Yeol. While Bong Ye Bun was attempting to test out her special abilities, she gets arrested by Moon Jang Yeol. At the police interrogation room, Bong Ye Bun admits, “I actually have supernatural powers,” only for Moon Jang Yeol to stare back in utter disbelief. The teaser also introduces Kim Seon Woo, who works part-time at a convenience store and captivates Bong Ye Bun from his first encounter with her.

Check out the teaser below!

“Behind Your Touch” is slated to premiere on August 12 at 10:30 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “King the Land.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1602416wpp/watch-han-ji-min-lee-min-ki-and-exos-suho-make-an-unlikely-trio-in-behind-your-touch-poster-and-teaser

• Like 1