[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

41 minutes ago, maribella said:

I did not get that impression.  What I got so far is that SY is an amoral female, nothing is wrong if it benefits her. She is more suited to be Ma's flesh and blood than IH. So I hope the writer will nor redeem her in the end. 

Yeah I watched all scenes with SY and didn't see any sign of her getting back to JH too. Sure it's a possibility, but so far SY only has hatred towards JH. 

• Like 4

So Secretary Ahn ...

While my favorite daily crush is definitely into some crooked sh&t, I think the HS slap was unwarranted.  I even went back and re-watched the episode where her aunt dies, and Secretary Ahn only had 1 small scene in that episode. It was answering a late night phone call from Prosecutor Joo, who was wondering why YK had rushed off so late at night.  She was clearly inside the company office building, so she couldn't have been at the riverside disposing of aunts body.  

On a completely unrelated note - Witch's Game actually made an appearance on another MBC drama tonight - Kokdu: Season of Deity - the FL was home watching an episode from Witch's Game, and was fawning over a scene with both JH and IH. 

First time I've ever seen that in a drama :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

46 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

On a completely unrelated note - Witch's Game actually made an appearance on another MBC drama tonight - Kokdu: Season of Deity - the FL was home watching an episode from Witch's Game, and was fawning over a scene with both JH and IH. 

First time I've ever seen that in a drama

OMG you made me search for it and watch that scene. I have to say it's kinda strange to see a drama in a drama. I can even hear what IH said to JH once more time :lol:.

On another note, Han Ji Wan (the actress who plays SY) appears in a KBS show Brain Works this week. She has same hairstyle as SY in Witch's game so I was shocked for a moment when seeing her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

First time I've ever seen that in a drama :lol:

Jinjaa?? Haha....let me watch that too!

Meanwhile, I also binged through the 5 episodes shown this week. What a mess really and with 40++ more episodes, not surprised that they need to prolong our "agony" in stretching the storyline! Having Chairman Ma back in the fold, after that few days being locked up is also expected and I am actually surprised that she actually still let Seol Yu Gyeong be the Chairman (and not Ji Ho!)

Now, it's back to Hye Soo's aunt's death, which implicates all 4 parties - Ji Ho, Se Young, Chairman Ma and SYG. SYG doesn't want Hee Soo to know that she's also involved in causing the death of her aunt and that's what JH has on her too, which is why he uses this card to pressure SYG to resign as Chairman of Cheon Ha.

On the other hand, JSY had a video of Ma's misdeed and this could prove to be interesting. 

The last scene of HS shooting Chairman Ma is like last week's - a fake scene!

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

The writer is being lazy with all the tricks with people's imaginations. But they all point to the fact that Ma is the devil everyone must take down.

Does anyone think JH will kill SY as ordered by Ma? If he really does it I guess he's on the list of serial killers. That will also steer the drama in a darker direction where everyone tries to kill each other.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1