[Drama 2023] Crash Course in Romance /One Shot Scandal, 일타스캔들

larus

Jeon Do Yeon And Daughter Noh Yoon Seo Grow Closer After Revealing The Truth About Their Relationship In “Crash Course In Romance”

Jeon Do Yeon And Daughter Noh Yoon Seo Grow Closer After Revealing The Truth About Their Relationship In “Crash Course In Romance”

“Crash Course in Romance” has shared heartwarming new stills of Jeon Do Yeon and Noh Yoon Seo!

tvN’s “Crash Course in Romance” is a drama about the unlikely love story between Nam Haeng Sun (Jeon Do Yeon), a former national athlete who now runs her own side dish shop, and Choi Chi Yeol (Jung Kyung Ho), a star instructor in Korea’s elite private education sphere.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Hae Yi (Noh Yoon Seo) made a courageous decision for the happiness of her mother Haeng Sun. In the past, Hae Yi had confided in a friend and told them that Haeng Sun was actually her aunt and not her biological mother.

However, Hae Yi ended up getting betrayed by the friend she trusted, leaving her deeply hurt. When Haeng Sun and Chi Yeol’s relationship comes to light and is regarded negatively, Hae Yi blames herself when these past wounds make her unable to tell the truth.

While crying in the arms of her mom’s friend Young Joo (Lee Bong Ryun), Hae Yi sadly comments, “If I just tell the truth, mom wouldn’t have to be mistaken like this, and my teacher wouldn’t have a hard time either. But I don’t have the courage.”

However, the loving relationship between Haeng Sun and Chi Yeol eventually gives Hae Yi the courage she needs to confess the truth about her and her mother’s relationship. While announcing that Haeng Sun is really her aunt, Hae Yi boldly states, “This is romance, not a scandal.” With this, viewers are left even more excited to see the happy days to come in Haeng Sun and Chi Yeol’s relationship.

The new stills show Haeng Sun sending Hae Yi off to school. Although they’re not speaking, there is so much warmth, love, and emotion in their eyes. Finally, as if expressing her understanding of how much Hae Yi has just gone through, her mother gives her a sincere hug. As if showing that she’s okay, Hae Yi gives her mom a soft smile before leaving. Watching on, Haeng Sun’s expression captures a lot of different emotions, including feeling proud and thankful.

Jeon-Do-Yeon-1-1.jpegNoh-Yoon-Seo-2.jpeg

Spoiler

Noh-Yoon-Seo-1-1.jpegJeon-Do-Yeon-2.jpeg

Despite the scandal, both Haeng Sun’s family and relationship were able to survive and come out even stronger. In particular, Haeng Sun warmed viewers hearts through her bond with her daughter Hae Yi, whom she’s occasionally able to depend on and feel comforted by, just like a friend. Now that they’ve overcome a big hurdle, stay tuned to see how this happy family’s future will unfold.

The next episode of “Crash Course in Romance” airs on February 18 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1567063wpp/jeon-do-yeon-and-daughter-noh-yoon-seo-grow-closer-after-revealing-the-truth-about-their-relationship-in-crash-course-in-romance

• Like 1

The new stills! Oh my heart!!!!

I've been following a number of Korean bloggers and Youtubers (one of them who has been spot on in her predictions every episode), and they all say to expect lots of cuteness as Chihyeol-ssam pouts about being deceived--but this was something else altogether, the compassion, empathy, and love that he expresses in this hug. My heart cannot take this!!

There were also some doubts expressed about whether the tension might fade now that the anticipation part of the romance is over (oh I can watch this couple going to the market every day for six episodes lol), but I have a fair amount of confidence in this writer - I still remember watching Weightlifter Fairy Kim Bong Joo, it was such an expected surprise for me, I went in with no expectations and ended up loving the show, it went from strength to strength each episode. I have faith!! And I want to watch them going to the market every morning - look at the sheer happiness on Chihyeol-ssam's face!

A lot of the Korean Youtubers have been speculating about the thriller part of the show, i.e. the who and why behind the killings. Hee Jae (Sung Jae's brother) is obviously not the killer now, but a traumatised eyewitness - and it's likely that what he saw triggered his memories of Su Hyeon (maybe his ex classmate?). Some of the bloggers suggested Hee Jae and Ji Dong Hui (Chihyeol-ssam's assistant) probably know each other, through Su Hyeon, and Manager Ji actually changed his last name and is Su Hyeon's younger brother. But as much as Manager Ji adores Chihyeol-ssam and wants to protect him...going to the step of killing all these people...requires a lot more motivation?? Please don't just make him a psychopath...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Jung Kyung Ho Isn’t Shy About Expressing His Growing Feelings For Jeon Do Yeon In “Crash Course In Romance”

Jung Kyung Ho Isn’t Shy About Expressing His Growing Feelings For Jeon Do Yeon In “Crash Course In Romance”

Get ready for Jung Kyung Ho and Jeon Do Yeon’s romance to properly blossom on tvN’s “Crash Course in Romance”!

“Crash Course in Romance” is a drama about the unlikely love story between Nam Haeng Sun (Jeon Do Yeon), a former national athlete who now runs her own side dish shop, and Choi Chi Yeol (Jung Kyung Ho), a star instructor in Korea’s elite private education sphere.

Spoilers

Previously on “Crash Course in Romance,” both Haeng Sun and Chi Yeol tried their hardest to hide their growing feelings for one another. However, in the latest episode, Hae Yi (Noh Yoon Seo) mustered up the courage to remove the biggest obstacle in the couple’s path by revealing that Haeng Sun was not a married woman or her biological mother, but instead her unmarried aunt—meaning that Chi Yeol’s relationship with her not was adultery.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Chi Yeol is ready to take full advantage of the fact that he and Haeng Sun can now be open about their budding romance. When the two meet again after Hae Yi’s confession, Chi Yeol is unable to hide the emotion in his eyes as he slowly approaches her for a tender embrace in public.

Jeon-Do-Yeon-3.jpegJeon-Do-Yeon-2-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Jung-Kyung-Ho-3.jpegJung-Kyung-Ho-2-1.jpegJeon-Do-Yeon-Jung-Kyung-Ho-2.jpeg

The next episode of “Crash Course in Romance” will air on February 18 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1567164wpp/jung-kyung-ho-isnt-shy-about-expressing-his-growing-feelings-for-jeon-do-yeon-in-crash-course-in-romance

• Like 1

I didn’t expect to like this show but I do.

I like how the characters’ strengths and flaws, and how they handle their worries and insecurities are shaped by their experiences in life. 

There’s a strong sense of family and focus on interpersonal relationships that are easy to relate to, including those resulting from academic pressure and stress. The influencer mom is a bit of a Karen and a painful headache. Her daughter…*rolls eyes*…a straight As kid with no grace. 

The actress playing the FL is a big name I think but I haven’t seen her shows - she’s likeable. I found FL irritating at first but she grew on me. ML is a comedian. The trouble brewing with the metal ball bearing boy as focus is a decoy methinks. The real culprit is someone else…

Spoiler

I think it’s the assistant of the ML. 

• Like 7

I am so confused after today’s episode, who could it be!! The Korean bloggers are unanimous after Episode 11 that the suspect can’t be Manager Ji, because “the writer is making it too obvious that he’s suspicious” and it’s clear the main motivation behind his actions now is jealousy of Haeng Seon…who could it be??

• Like 3

Here are the ratings for Episode 11! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Crash Course In Romance,” “Agency,” And “Red Balloon” All Achieve Their Highest Saturday Ratings To Date

tvN’s “Crash Course in Romance,” JTBC’s “Agency,” and TV Chosun’s “Red Balloon” continue to draw new viewers!

On February 18, all three dramas achieved their highest viewership ratings to date for a Saturday (when their ratings are typically lower compared to Sundays).

According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “Crash Course in Romance” scored an average nationwide rating of 12.5 percent, taking first place in its time slot across all channels—even including public broadcast networks.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1567199wpp/crash-course-in-romance-agency-and-red-balloon-all-achieve-their-highest-saturday-ratings-to-date

• Like 1

So the scene I hated the most was given as a flashback, the one where she pushes chiyeol, an ill guy, in hospital, obviously chiyeol was also partly at fault because when a family member has arrived why snatch the mobile, then when he goes to her store to give new mobile and apologizes, she acts super rude when it was her brother at fault, and now all those cheap women who slandered her are asking for apology and she calmly says no problem, and not just this much she also agrees to talk to him about All care program, so she has some double standards in who she forgives till ofcourse she learns their rich status. The only thing ever liked about her was her casual attitude towards daughter's studies, besides that I have never seen anything likeable about female lead, I am not sure what is it in her to like her? She is so annoying. Chi yeol is a rude and stupid guy but we see his loving and sympathetic sides, but nhs used to mistreat chiyeol till she learned he is her daughter's teacher, or acted like a doormat before those stupid moms and just charges into every situation like a bull and destroys it completely even when told not to, always acts dumb, infact she is dumb, misused his feelings and led him on by kissing him when she had decided to never let him know she is single. Like what is there to like her? She also did no good to her niece by illogically hiding her marital status form chi yeol which made niece take drastic step. Anyone announcing it to public had to be her not the kid.

And it's not her place to tell chi yeol which academy to join, just because they are dating doesn't mean she has the right to interfere in private matters and on top of all she is advocating for a vile group of women, I liked chi yeol's personal reason respecting the director and all, also what did this weird statement from ms.know it all even mean, 'if you will join other places you will be uncomfortable even if they pay more'???? Like how do you know it will be uncomfortable, have you ever worked as a tutor? She sounded so manipulative. This is called taking advantage of your influence on someone. I would rather chi yeol spend his life with mr ji than low iq ahjumma. Even loved it when ji said those harsh things to her at bowling club.

Also su a's mom is so slappable and so is female lead, and lawyer mom is a psycho case, never did she try to properly handle her son and is instead locking him up in rooms, do such people deserve children. And those stupid detectives, did his mom not tell him they can't enter the house without a warrant. Can't do proper investigation then arrest any random guy with a hoodie. Or does his brother suffer from multiple personality disorder and he is the murderer, why he was seeing that academy teacher in flashbacks or recalls.

• Like 1

Jung Kyung Ho And Jeon Do Yeon Are Lost In Each Other’s Gaze In “Crash Course In Romance”

Jung Kyung Ho And Jeon Do Yeon Are Lost In Each Other’s Gaze In “Crash Course In Romance”

tvN’s “Crash Course in Romance” shared new stills of Jung Kyung Ho and Jeon Do Yeon!

“Crash Course in Romance” is a drama about the unlikely love story between Nam Haeng Sun (Jeon Do Yeon), a former national athlete who now runs her own side dish shop, and Choi Chi Yeol (Jung Kyung Ho), a star instructor in Korea’s elite private education sphere.

Spoilers

Previously, Nam Haeng Sun and Choi Chi Yeol officially became a couple after confirming their feelings for one another. However, Nam Haeng Sun grew wary of Dong Hee (Shin Jae Ha) as he started to become more hostile toward Nam Haeng Sun. However, when Nam Haeng Sun opened up about this to Choi Chi Yeol, he defended Dong Hee’s actions, making Nam Haeng Sun more upset.

The newly released stills depict Nam Haeng Sun and Choi Chi Yeol sweetly enjoying a date at the market together with loving smiles. As Nam Haeng Sun shops for groceries, Choi Chi Yeol follows behind her, looking at her affectionately.

Jung-Kyung-Ho-Jeon-Do-Yeon-8.jpeg

Jeon-Do-Yeon-Jung-Kyung-Ho-3.jpeg

More stills show Nam Haeng Sun and Choi Chi Yeol gazing at each other fondly. Nam Haeng Sun appears slightly embarrassed as she gives Choi Chi Yeol a shy smile in return, raising anticipation for the development of their romance.

Spoiler

Jung-Kyung-Ho-Jeon-Do-Yeon-5-1.jpeg

Jung-Kyung-Ho-Jeon-Do-yeon-7.jpeg

Jeon-Do-Yeon-11.jpeg

The production team shared, “Having confirmed their feelings for each other and after becoming an official couple, the two will confidently enjoy various dates anytime and anywhere, which viewers can look forward to. Romantic moments that you will want to keep replaying will continue.”

The next episode of “Crash Course in Romance” will air on February 19 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1567219wpp/jung-kyung-ho-and-jeon-do-yeon-are-lost-in-each-others-gaze-in-crash-course-in-romance

• Like 2

14 hours ago, justamom said:

I am so confused after today’s episode, who could it be!! The Korean bloggers are unanimous after Episode 11 that the suspect can’t be Manager Ji, because “the writer is making it too obvious that he’s suspicious” and it’s clear the main motivation behind his actions now is jealousy of Haeng Seon…who could it be??

In he latest ep, the manager seems to be capable of hurting someone, and is jealous of anyone whom CY is close to especially romantically. Someone from the past seems to have recognized Ji as his schoolmate/classmate and even called him a friend but Manager Ji denied it. He is also capable of hurting someone or even getting them killed when he suddenly and intentionally made the boat  he was steering lurch to the side while HS was standing at the bow of the boat and she could have fallen to the sea. He was going to throw HS under the boat? Sometimes the obvious is a good place to hide.

• Like 2

Regardless of popular opinion, I'm fairly sure Mr. Ji is the culprit. He's definitely the dead student's brother, he's lost weight, changed his name. He is acting like an obsessed lover now, deleting Chi Yeol's messages, taunting Haeng Seon. And he kills cats! He should burn in hell for eternity! People who torture women, children and animals are the worst kind of people and should never get another chance! I'm glad Haeng Seon trusted her judgement and told Choi Chi Yeol about Ji's strange behaviour. At least, he knows that there was an issue. Probably it's due to my voracious consumption of crime content, I knew something would go wrong the moment I saw the yacht. Yachts are always crime scenes. After today's incident, Haeng Seon seemed afraid of Mr. Ji.

I'm not too invested in the teen romance angle but I liked Hae e and Sun Jae's meeting. Hae e took the right step in going the extra mile for her friend who needed her support. They are more mature than the adults. I am not liking Geon hu's actions - he's acting pushy and a lot of times women get tired and give in to persuasive men and get in a relationship even when they aren't sure. This is not the kind of stuff that we wanna see onscreen with Gen Z characters. On the other hand, I don't know if Hae e will be happy with Sun Jae - his mother seems to control his life and he will not be able to stand up to her and his love interest will suffer due to this. He's too hesitant, everytime he tries to communicate with Hae e, his mother calls and he just gives in.

Speaking about Sun Jae eomma, I kinda also feel for her. Of course her parenting is totally flawed but she's alone in this. Their father is absent from their lives. Separation from your wife is not an excuse to become an absent parent. Even if I'm to consider that their mother wanted full custody of the two sons, the father should also make an effort to be a part of his sons' lives and contribute in important decisions. He seems happy to let his wife do all the heavy-lifting and then also blame her. He allowed his wife's abusive controlling behaviour and didn't stand up for his sons. He's also to be blamed for Hui Jae's condition.

I was praying that Sun Jae eomma asking for a favour from the education director doesn't affect Hae e in any way but it did!! In the preview she's also trying to manipulate Hae e but I've faith in Hae e, she won't do anything stupid but she'll do the right thing. I hope she confides in Choi Chi Yeol and he protects her. His student also gave her life under similar circumstances.

I hate that Nam Haeng Seon bowed to the overbearing woman that is Sun Jae eomma. She didn't even acknowledge her, yet Haeng Seon was again trying to butt in between her and her son. Good that Choi Chi Yeol stopped her. She really needs to stop being so gullible for her daughter's sake at least! I think it's also a class thing in South Korea - people who belong to a lower social class feel obligated to behave in a certain way in front of privileged people. Choi Chi Yeol could break that pattern because of his financial success and he climbed the social ladder. But Nam Haeng Seon is socially conditioned to people please - probably also due to her profession which entails customer service. But she needs to come out of this, because Choi Chi Yeol can't protect her everytime. They compliment each other really well - she's naive, full of love even for those who don't deserve it and works hard like a donkey - while he's sharp, quick witted and cannot be manipulated.

I think I've covered all the important points - now let's get to the cringeworthy moments. What was that storyline between Young Ju and Jae Woo? :grimace: I mean, of course Jae Woo is also deserving of love but that's literally his noona, they cannot introduce this new plot point in the 12th episode all of a sudden! I also found it quite manipulative of Young Ju, the way she gave excuses to take him out. I was praying he doesn't eat the food, or else I'd have to bleach my eyes seeing them together. I hope he didn't get into trouble while going back home alone, that poor thing.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

God what was this episode 12?? Gosh I don't recall feeling so stressed out after any episode, really need time to process everything that was shown. What did writers even do from romcom to this depressive mess? Gosh I am so shaken, really shaken. Ji's house is the scariest thing I have seen in any drama. No way the show can avoid being a trainwreck in next episodes.

Okay so this show has gone full makjang plus murder thriller and mystery now. Individually the scenarios below didn't look overdramatic but happening back to back in a nonstop series they turned into a fullon makjang show.

Makjang parts:

1) the whole hae yi appearing on vlog drama and the attention and embarassment it caused at school.

2) sunjae's brother getting caught, sunjae becoming target of gossip at school ala hae yi.

Seriously wasn't hae yi drama and the way she became a gossip topic at school enough that writers threw in sun jae drama too. Is there ever a moment of peace in this county/neighbourhood.

3) policemen being full on scumbags, violating all protocols to get the guy.

4) Ji tripping the ahjumma on deck

5) Ji being the psycho (we knew he could be the bad one but his recent behavior was so makjang like)

6) sunjae's mom plotting a new drama with exam question paper

7) sunjae getting leaked papers

8) almost laughed when they gave leaked papers to hae yi.

9) out of blue, best friend proposing brother. He was right it was gross.

10) sunjae's brother forcibly shoved into the case and that too as a murderer.

11) next episode's preview, more drama and drama

I like the sweaters they have given the fl and her friend but why both these actresses' wardrobe is stuck in 80s? And why fl's wardrobe is so horrible. That scene when she comes out of the store and sits on a chair cursing ccy for not calling, her jeans so was bad, such a bad cut, where are they even buying these weird fitting clothes from, same kind of ugly jeans under black knitwear.

And why she ties her hair so untidily? 

And why she always keeps placing her hands on her thighs and rubbing them too, can't she act like a mature grownup woman of her age instead of a either a nervous teenager or a super impulsive teenager ready to pick fights only with man who loves her.. Don't like how the actress has played the role, when it's a softer tone she gets sooo soft and almost starts falling in the feet of other person with expressions like she is begging for some help. Anyways and why is nhs so immature, the way she argued with him over ji while he is driving the car. And I don't mind what ji had said, she was interfering anyways, but atleast see a place where you could discuss it at and learn to communicate properly. Ironic she fights on being called nosy and 2 minutes later she was butting her head in sunjae and mom's convo. And why was she angry with him when she arrives home even when he was driving her around to police station once again for sun jae. And the next day the way she went if I cut ties I cut forever, please do ahjumma, the guy would be better off without you and that pyschopath helper. It's like she never values anything he has done for her from teaching her niece for free to taking entire blame on himself and constantly doing favors to her and family. Just how much viewers are supposed to worship her for her cooking skills. 

Anyways, can't just stand her.

Sunjae's mom is pathetic, she can't even understand the mental pain sunjae is through and all she is forcing on him is exams. She singlehandedly seems to have ruined or ruining the lives of both sons. But what can be expected of a woman who is so educated but is so stoneage backward that works with other moms to kick out a kid from study program out of sheer mental backwardness, people who spend lives plotting against others can't be expected to be ones raising their kids well.

And did they really need to turn the show serious with this much madness from mr ji. At first I did think it's him, later changed the opinion as it would be too predictable but seems so it's him. Hopefully his drama is wrapped in 30 minutes and they don't waste episodes on him. It's very disturbing to watch this part, why his home was so small, is he underpaid despite working for such a rich guy.

19 hours ago, Shimmery-summer said:

And it's not her place to tell chi yeol which academy to join, just because they are dating doesn't mean she has the right to interfere in private matters and on top of all she is advocating for a vile group of women, I liked chi yeol's personal reason respecting the director and all, also what did this weird statement from ms.know it all even mean, 'if you will join other places you will be uncomfortable even if they pay more'???? Like how do you know it will be uncomfortable, have you ever worked as a tutor? She sounded so manipulative. This is called taking advantage of your influence on someone. I would rather chi yeol spend his life with mr ji than low iq ahjumma. Even loved it when ji said those harsh things to her at bowling club.

Ok this is really interesting, as a translation nerd. I was so puzzled by what you said I went back to watch this part again, because it sounded like we had watched two different versions of the show and... the English subtitles make Haeng Seon's response sound much more direct and assertive than she really is in Korean.  Haeng Seon's entire response is basically reflecting on what Chihyeol-ssam has said, Korean is full of qualifiers that express the speaker's uncertainty like "it sounds like", "it seems like", "I guess you mean that", but I guess the subtitler thought that would make the translation clunky and dropped all these qualifiers. 

So, Haeng Seon didn't say "So it's decided then", she is saying "it sounds like you've decided", she didn't say "if you will join other places you will be uncomfortable", but "it seems like even if they pay you more and you move you're still going to feel unsettled." She isn't telling him what to think, she's listening and saying "this is what it sounds like you're saying, am I correct?"

8 hours ago, lila21 said:

In he latest ep, the manager seems to be capable of hurting someone, and is jealous of anyone whom CY is close to especially romantically. Someone from the past seems to have recognized Ji as his schoolmate/classmate and even called him a friend but Manager Ji denied it. He is also capable of hurting someone or even getting them killed when he suddenly and intentionally made the boat  he was steering lurch to the side while HS was standing at the bow of the boat and she could have fallen to the sea. He was going to throw HS under the boat? Sometimes the obvious is a good place to hide.

Oh man this last episode. Haha. Yah, it's clearly Manger Ji now. But I guess the Korean bloggers were right about one thing, that the motivation really isn't clear...and I don't accept the trauma / psychopath explanation lol they better come up with a better one.

Anyway this isn't a realist show if you want realism go watch My Mister (which I loved). It's a light-hearted romantic comedy that succeeds if it makes you suspend your disbelief and it has, for me. I was doubling over laughing in the scene where Haeng Seon gets interrogated in Episode 11 by her crew - and absolutely loved Hae Yi's declaration that if Haeng Seon and Chihyeol-ssam get married she's going to declare independence lol lol

And my goddess Jeon Do Yeon, in the bedroom scene in Episode 12 OMG she so does not look her age. I want to look like her when I'm fifty!! (Also apparently the crew and cast party last weekend was a celebration for her 50th birthday) :love:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

38 minutes ago, justamom said:

Ok this is really interesting, as a translation nerd. I was so puzzled by what you said I went back to watch this part again, because it sounded like we had watched two different versions of the show and... the English subtitles make Haeng Seon's response sound much more direct and assertive than she really is in Korean.  Haeng Seon's entire response is basically reflecting on what Chihyeol-ssam has said, Korean is full of qualifiers that express the speaker's uncertainty like "it sounds like", "it seems like", "I guess you mean that", but I guess the subtitler thought that would make the

Yes and I understood the translation fine, I said something else, it wasn't her place to give him suggestions in the first place, it's hardly 1 or 2 days of dating and she is already interfering in affairs where she doesn't belong. She didn't even need to give any suggestion regarding staying or not, his workplace challenges are known to him not outsiders. Also those absurd yellow red card analogies to make him stay and manipulative remarks 'you will be uncomfortable somewhere else even if you get paid high'. After her manipulation he says, okay, I will think about it. And if ji wasn't an obsessive maniac, any other secretary had full right to feel angry as he did.

44 minutes ago, justamom said:

Anyway this isn't a realist show if you want realism go watch My Mister (which I loved). 

Is that directed at me?

1) learn to say it straight to people you want to communicate to.

2) it's not your place to tell anyone to go to this drama or that drama to look for realism or fantasy. If you wanna gatekeep discussions setup your personal blog for echo chamber as forums are places built for diversity of opinions. 

Here are the ratings for Episode 12! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Red Balloon” Ratings Break Into Double Digits As “Agency” And “Three Bold Siblings” Reach New All-Time Highs

Finally, tvN’s “Crash Course in Romance” earned an average nationwide rating of 13.0 percent for the night.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1567340wpp/red-balloon-ratings-break-into-double-digits-as-agency-and-three-bold-siblings-reach-new-all-time-highs

• Like 1

4 hours ago, justamom said:

And my goddess Jeon Do Yeon, in the bedroom scene in Episode 12 OMG she so does not look her age. I want to look like her when I'm fifty!! (Also apparently the crew and cast party last weekend was a celebration for her 50th birthday) :love:

This woman can order me to quaff her kitchen sink's water, and I will gladly obey!!:joy:

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1