Hangul: 모럴센스

Director: Park Hyun-Jin

Writer: Gyeowool (webcomic)

Release Date: February 11, 2022

Runtime: 117 min.

Distributor: Netflix

Language: Korean

Plot

Jung Ji-Woo (Seohyun) works for a large corporation. She has feelings for her co-worker Jung Ji-Hoo (Lee Jun-Young), but she hasn't expressed to him how she feels. One day, Jung Ji-Woo receives a package. The package was intended for her co-worker Jung Ji-Hoo, but the delivery was mixed up due to their similar names. When Jung Ji-Woo opens the package, she sees a dog leash in the box. At that time, Jung Ji-Hoo runs over and tells her that it is his package. The dog leash is intended for S&M use and belongs to Jung Ji-Hoo. He tells Jung Ji-Woo about his S&M fetish and his interest in playing a submissive role. Jung Ji-Woo does not pass judgement on Jung Ji-Hoo, which touches Jung Ji-Hoo. He asks Jung Ji-Woo if she would become his master. Jung Ji-Woo accepts and they promise to have a temporary three month relationship with Jung Ji-Woo becoming his master.

Cast

Seohyun - Jung Ji Woo

Lee Jun Young - Jung Ji Hoo

Lee El - Hye Mi

Lee Suk Hyeong - Woo Hyuk

Baek Hyun Joo - Jung Ji Woo's mother

Kim Bo Ra - Ha Na

Seo Hyun Woo - Team Leader Hwang

Kim Han Na - Kim Yoon A

Ahn Seung Kyoon - Lee Han

Heo Jung Do - Team Leader Oh

Jeon Suk Chan - Section Chief Hong

Park Kyung Geun - Security Guard

Lee Hyun Bae - General

Trailer

Character Posters

44403AE6-94A8-433C-B6D9-0A5733AC4120.jpeg

AEB00FE7-10BC-43A6-AEB9-76B0BB629D90.jpeg

Other Poster

107C2322-7212-46C4-9609-97EC01F85021.jpeg

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 1

Seohyun And Lee Jun Young Confirmed To Star In Romance Film

Seohyun And Lee Jun Young Confirmed To Star In Romance Film

Girls’ Generation’s  Seohyun  and U-KISS’s  Lee Jun Young  will be starring in a film together!

On March 22, Netflix revealed that Seohyun and Lee Jun Young had confirmed their appearances in the film “Love and Leashes.”

Based on a webtoon, “Love and Leashes” tells an unconventional romance story between a man with unique tastes and a woman who unintentionally finds out about his secret.

Seohyun, who has been showcasing her versatile acting through various dramas including “ Time ,” “Hello Dracula,” and “Private Lives,” will make her first Korean big screen debut with “Love and Leashes.” Her character Jung Ji Woo will find out about her coworker’s secret tastes by coincidence and lead a risky romance with him.

In the role of Jung Ji Woo’s coworker, named Jung Ji Hoo, is Lee Jun Young. Lee Jun Young is a rising actor who has starred in dramas like “  Good Casting  ” and “ Please Don’t Date Him ” and will continue to impress with the upcoming drama “Imitation.” As Jung Ji Hoo, he will captivate viewers with his two sides—his perfect appearance that makes his female coworkers swoon and his hidden personal tastes behind his perfect facade.

Seohyun and Lee Jun Young’s fresh chemistry as the two unique characters will be one to look forward to.

“Love and Leashes” will be released on Netflix.

Source: Soompi

• Like 1

Watch: Seohyun And Lee Jun Young Begin A Thrilling Office Romance In “Love And Leashes” Teaser And Posters

Watch: Seohyun And Lee Jun Young Begin A Thrilling Office Romance In “Love And Leashes” Teaser And Posters

Seohyun and Lee Jun Young’s upcoming Netflix film “Love and Leashes” released an exciting new preview!

Based on a webtoon, “Love and Leashes” is about the thrilling romance between Ji Hoo (Lee Jun Young), a perfect man with unique tastes, and the capable public relations (PR) team employee Ji Woo (Seohyun), who unintentionally finds out about Ji Hoo’s secret. The film will be helmed by director Park Hyun Jin of “Lovers of 6 Years” and “Like for Likes.”

Seohyun, who impressed with her dramas “Personal Life,” “Time,” “Hello Dracula,” and more, will be making a drastic transformation by taking on the role of Ji Woo, a capable PR team employee who says what needs to be said. One day, Ji Woo accidentally receives her popular co-worker Ji Hoo’s package and finds out about his sexual preferences.

Lee Jun Young will play Ji Hoo, whose secret gets unintentionally revealed to Ji Woo. The actor has captivated viewers in the past with his wide variety of different roles through “D.P,” “Please Don’t Date Him,” “Let Me Be Your Knight,” and more. Despite the difference in their personalities and preferences, Ji Woo and Ji Hoo’s romantic chemistry will charm viewers.

The newly released poster is set within the office and has Ji Woo stepping on Ji Hoo’s shoulder with her sharp black heel. Although they have an assistant manager and employee relationship within the company, their dynamic flips after Ji Woo learns of Ji Hoo’s sexual preferences. The text on the poster reads, “Respecting personal preferences, top-down obedience romance.”

Love-and-Leashes.jpg

The individual character posters also reflect the characters’ individual preferences. Ji Woo holds a riding crop with the text “Rookie player domme Ji Woo,” behind her. Ji Hoo bites on the leash connected to his collar with the text on his poster reading, “Experienced player sub Ji Hoo.”

Spoiler

Seohyun.jpgLee-Jun-Young.jpg

Furthermore, the new teaser reveals Ji Woo and Ji Hoo enjoying a special game of their own at the office. Ji Woo is introduced as the dominant as she tightens the purple rope in her hands. Meanwhile, Ji Hoo, the submissive, looks eager as he’s tightly bound by Ji Woo’s ropes.

“Love and Leashes” will premiere on February 11. Watch the teaser below!

• Like 1

“Love And Leashes” Previews Seohyun And Lee Jun Young’s Blossoming Romantic Tension

“Love And Leashes” Previews Seohyun And Lee Jun Young’s Blossoming Romantic Tension

New stills from the upcoming Netflix movie “Love and Leashes” have been released!

Based on a webtoon, “Love and Leashes” is about the thrilling romance between Ji Hoo (Lee Jun Young), a perfect man with unique tastes, and the capable public relations (PR) team employee Ji Woo (Seohyun), who unintentionally finds out about Ji Hoo’s secret. The film will be helmed by director Park Hyun Jin of “Lovers of 6 Years” and “Like for Likes.”

The film, which boasts a sensual and exciting relationship between the characters, shows the two characters exploring each other’s secret fantasies and desires. In the newly released stills, however, the characters are seen engaged in more sweet and cute couple activities together.

In the first image, the two are together in a bright cafe. Ji Woo attempts to feed Ji Hoo a forkful of food while placing her hand on top of his. Ji Hoo avoids eye contact with her and focuses on the food coming closer to him.

love-and-leashes-2.jpeg

The next image shows the two alone in a dimly lit room. Ji Woo holds a collar as she looks at Ji Hoo, who returns her gaze.

love-and-leashes-3.jpeg

The characters also stroll together along a lit walkway at night. While it’s clear that this couple has a secret they’re hiding, they can be seen enjoying ordinary couple moments together as well.

Spoiler

love-and-leashes-4.jpeg

Another image gives a glimpse of Ji Hoo leaning over to whisper something in Ji Woo’s ear.

Spoiler

love-and-leashes-1.jpeg

When discussing the film and her co-star Lee Jun Young, Seohyun said, “Our synergy was better when we acted because he analyzed Ji Hoo and expressed him in a way that brought him to life.” Lee Jun Young also commented about Seohyun, “Thanks to her guidance, I had fun filming, and I learned a lot through the experience.”

• Like 1

Yay!!! Thank you for creating this thread!

I LOVED this movie!!! It was cute, awesome, cool, endearing all at once! I just wished that we could see,

Spoiler

Si-hoo and Si-woo real couple life more, those last minutes were too short! Why show!!!! I wanted more of them as a couple!!!:criesariver:

Nice how they explored those themes and explained them to us viewers since the female wanted to really learn about them, unlike Fifty Shades of Grey (which was only sexual). I truly appreciate, it was educational.

And Si-hoo's ex-girlfriend was so annoying!!! I kept cursing her in my head! Poor Si-hoo. Loved that Si-woo really enjoyed being the

Spoiler

dominant in the relationship

Maybe that's why their relationship worked so well, as their desires were not only wishes, they came true. Both complement each other well.

Kudos to the staff and team behind this movie. I wish all the success!

• Like 1

Seohyun and Lee Jun Young Talk About Their Surprise When Seeing The Script For “Love and Leashes”

Seohyun and Lee Jun Young Talk About Their Surprise When Seeing The Script For “Love and Leashes”

A new interview with the two lead actors and the director of the upcoming Netflix movie “Love and Leashes” has been released!

When first reading the webtoon after receiving the offer for the film, director Park Hyun Jin said, “I read the webtoon after receiving the offer and it was so interesting. Not only does it deal with sexual tastes, but it’s also humorous and doesn’t miss out on parts you can sympathize with. The female character, Jung Ji Woo, was charming. She is a character that is usually criticized for being blunt to people and not acting cute or forcing a fake smile. But Ji Hoo thinks that Ji Woo is cool. I thought that I could tell a story about the ‘normalcy’ of establishing a relationship with a character who is outside of the ‘ideal female image’ that is expected and demanded.”

love-and-leashes-11.jpeg

The cast of the film say their feelings were “refreshingly shocked” after seeing the script. Seohyun elaborated that she felt that the film was relatable saying, “When I first received the script, it was a refreshingly shocking script and I wanted to challenge myself as an actor. So as I looked at it, there were parts I sympathized with and the subject matter is unique. As you watch one man and one woman live with each other’s differences, understand each other’s differences, you see the tension in their emotions as well as the difference between ideals and reality. You start to think about this on your own, and come to understand yourself as well as others. This was portrayed in a refreshing way in the drama, so I thought it would be fun.”

In addition, Lee Jun Young talked about why he chose to pursue this production saying, “When I first read the script, I enjoyed it. I concentrated and read the script maybe four or five times. I looked at it for a long time, but among the scripts I’ve recently read, I think it was the shortest in a long time. As Seohyun said, I also had a desire to challenge myself as an actor, and I think the process of respecting and matching each other’s differences, rather than pointing out and disregarding them, is very nice. So I chose it.”

love-and-leashes-21.jpeg

Seohyun also discussed how the two characters in the film felt realistic. She said, “I think Ji Woo is an everyday and ordinary character that could likely exist in reality. There are times when she wears a social mask at work, with her family or friends, and there are moments where she is completely honest with her feelings. I thought, ‘I should express complex emotions’ in order to express those moments through my inner side.”

Director Park Hyun Jin also talked about Lee Jun Young and Seohyun’s chemistry and how they acted on set together while filming. She explained, “From the beginning, the two were shy. They were not like, ‘Let’s hurry up and get close!’ Through the reading, I saw the two develop a sense of camaraderie. What was impressive was Lee Jun Young and Seohyun were facing each other at a distance, and even though it was just a reading, they looked into each other’s eyes and read their lines. Other staff saw this besides me.”

Spoiler

love-and-leashes-41.jpeglove-and-leashes-32.jpeg

For the role, Lee Jun Young gained 9 kilograms (about 20 pounds) to match the image of the character. When discussing this he said, “I looked up a lot of golden retriever videos. The director said it would be good if I could be a man like a big dog, and golden retrievers smile comfortably and lovingly so I referred to these videos a lot. I gained 9 kilograms by eating six times a day and eating snacks. I tried to bulk up by repeatedly eating and exercising. When I first met the director, she said I was too skinny and asked me to gain some weight. But even though I gained 9 kilograms and said I was eating six hamburgers at a time, I didn’t look like I gained weight, so even at the film site she continued to ask me to gain ‘a little more.'”

At the end of the interview, Seohyun concluded by saying, “I’m looking forward to what perspective you’ll see, not only those in Korea, but also those in the other 190 countries.” Lee Jun Young added, “I’m looking forward to seeing how others from different cultural backgrounds and speakers of different languages will accept our story and how it will look.”

• Thanks 1

I also enjoyed this movie a lot. If there’s one thing I would have liked to see Evan well was a dynamic where the female lead is baby faced and skool like the least ‘dominant’ looking person ever while the guy is thus tall macho looking guy. We do find out even in real life studies a lot of the CEO and men in power in their work life enjoy submitting In love life’